"Muh thicc"

The "Muh THIGGG" meme is Jew psyop fat acceptance trash that was created to push single mothers and high divorce rate.

Sure you may think that you're attracted to "thigg" (fat) girls but you're brainwashed and they eventually blow up into landwhales. Ever notice how it's being pushed so hard now? There's a reason for that. What happens when Tyrone decides to knock up Ty'esha and leaves her because she gets "too thicc" for him, and your kid is stuck going to school with her bastard shithead child, is your funny little thicc meme going to be fun then? And don't even get me started on the whole fat femnazi thing (this should be glaringly obvious)

I get it guys, really I do. Sometimes you're in the mood for some fetish exotic stuff (think redheads, milfs, pixie cut girls) and you wanna fap to some chubbies. Or maybe you're in a dry spell and you just wanna plow. Well that's just fine and dandy but don't go around encouraging girls to ruin their bodies and destroy the gene pool for the rest of us who like femenine skinny pretty girls (Pic related, ideal woman).

So sick of "I'm getting so thicc XD" I see it all day, or "Dhigg dies save lives :)" being posted by basic ass whores because you keep perpetuating this fucking garbage.

Video related, (((Lil Dicky)))
>youtube.com/watch?v=SqWVOY40oBw

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.chicagotribune.com/2007-11-18/news/0711170440_1_waist-omega-brain
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Be responsible and wear a condom. No kid, no ring means no commitment.

OP, didn't you try this thread yesterday and it got shot down by Sup Forums?

Gooood luck. You're gonna need it.

fucking pedo

Fantastic my man. Go right ahead and plow all the hambests you want, but DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE perpetuate fat acceptance trash or try and tell them that it's ok to be a fucking landwhale. Don't even date them and imply that it's ok to be that weight, that ruins it for everybody.

You sound exactly like a fat cow crying about how land whales are discriminated against. You must be Jewish if you only go after holocaust skeletons.

No actually

>liking girls who don't weigh 150+lbs means you're a pedo
No

Christ, what a slag

>actually believing you can shame men into finding your body type attractive
This isn't how men work, works fine on women (you're a racist, you're a racist and now you're dating blacks to pretend you're not a racist), but men are very different.

I wish women would realise they don't understand men.

Have sex immediately. I don't mind a thick bitch but to act like every guy here sticks his dick in shamu's blowhole is preposterous. Take a shower, hit the weights and get a clue kiddo.

if you're white you shouldn't use birth control.

S T I C C for life

Bitch please, I'm not gonna spill my seed into some basic bitch who doesn't deserve it. You are a fucking retard and the only reason you say that is because you can't get laid and don't understand how horrible this generation of women are.

"thick" is fine
Don't go after that
Go after that fatass lovers
They have tried, and so far, succeeded in taking a phrase and using it incorrectly
Pic related is real thick

I've had sex with plenty of girls, some chubby, some thin. I've never complimented on a woman's chubby body or "huge tits and ass" before. I always tell skinny women that I appreciate their skinny body and they should be glad they have it. You faggots ruin it because those girls have self esteem issues "B-but user I wish I had a big ass like the other girls" You piss me the fuck off with that shit. I tell them to shut the fuck up immediately with that bullshit propaganda trash.

Stop ruining good things you fucking fags.

>be degenerate, goy. Sex without commitment is where it's at!

dumb. in golden age of america beautiful thicc babes were prized above all others. you need hour glass shape but fit so round smooth bum big cans sweet pusy

plus wide hips are easier for a baby to go through, po is kike trying to trick you into some skinny boybody who will miscary

>You must be Jewish if you only go after holocaust skeletons.
Nigger, what comes to mind when you think "Jewish mother" or "Jewish woman"? It isn't someone thin. When I hear the words "Jewish woman", I immediately think of those ugly, short, fat, loud New Yorker hags that wear too much shitty makeup.

Listen nigger I never tell a bitch to try to be something else she's not. I'm a man so I take what she's offering up. If you wanna fuck fat chicks go for it dude but don't be a pussy and give a shit about her self esteem. You're bring down males everywhere by being a massive vagina. You don't need to compliment them much at all as not doing so makes them insecure which encourages them to work harder to look better. It's a win win

Honestly it is.

I DON'T WANT TO FUCK FAT CHICKS. Every time I plow a pretty and thin girl they act like they want to get fucking fat, or they're not fat enough so I have to talk them out of the trash that's being pushed by the media and fucking thiccfag chubby chasers.

truth

Whatever. My gf is THICC and I think of her as THICC and not fat and that makes me happy. One day she came up to me for a hug crying that she was fat and I told her "you're not fat you're THICC" and slapped her butt and it stopped her being sad. Maybe because now er problem was that her butt hurted. Also she asked me if that was another dumb meme from this place she doesn't like me spending time on and she called me a nerd. Not sure where I'm going with this.

>I think of her as THICC and not fat

Bad news for you user. If this is your thought process, then she's fat.

Why would you want to fuck a skinny who can't even give birth without giving your future children brain damage?

Or is it that you prefer androgynous women with no sex characteristics? Women have a higher fat percentage for a reason: they carry organs that are responsible for sustaining life.

>she's fat
You clearly mean THICC.

Haha
Hahaing harder
Good job dude

Based user

THICC is sexy and kinky but only petite women are date/marry worthy

most whites adhere to this

this. People with fat fetishes that used to get made fun of, attached themselves to the "THICC" meme to have a defensible position finally.

Like the gays and trannies that try to piggyback on each others "oppression"

Think the Civil rights movement for blacks back then, how women latched onto that and got their way too.

If anything the media is pushing for promiscuous sex with anybody as a distraction, but poisoning the white race by encouraging sex with emaciated women who cannot/will not support their children to birth.

You also have the inclusion of pedo-like tendencies such as anime and cosplay that play into distracting whites from having wholesome family structures.

Basically, if you don't like curvy, healthy women you have been seduced by the cultural Marxist Jew.

No, I mean fat. And nothing wrong with that. If you want to bang fat chicks, then go for it. Everyone has their preferences.

Petite women are marry worthy? You would risk birth defects on your children? Healthy, curvy women are a sign of fertility for a reason...

This, stick figures die giving birth all the time. The real slogan is baby making hips and it's not a meme.

Its called sexual dimorphism you publicly schooled faggot, there's a huge difference between the hour glass figure and the ugly washboard girl you posted, and the o-beasts of low IQ single motherhood

>maxim of reproductive power in a woman is the hour glass
>big hips, tits, lips in that order, along with clean skin
>skinny and short women are the manlets of the woman's world

The reason guys even give the obeasts attention is because they're low IQ, low economic producers and their accessibility range in this dating economy falls precisely in that range. Have you not forgotten that Feminism has destroyed the income of half the once attending male population of post-secondary.

>there are a lot of thirsty dudes out there
> a lost of thirst with little to no means of female acquisition

Yes, let's all marry a holohoax lookalike instead

I'm not EVER going to impregnate a fatty (Any woman above 140lbs IMO) anyways so what does it matter?

You're never going to impregnate any woman, user.

>If you want to bang fat chicks, then go for it. Everyone has their preferences.
What? Not a preference. It's just that my gf happens to be f-
THICC
H
I
C
C

It would be better if she lost some weight, but in the meantime she's THICC I guess.

How many of you wouldn't date a fat chick just because you think people might make fun of you though? You're surrounded by shitty people if so. Who one cares anyway. Literally half the population is fat.

Maybe I used to be fat so that's why I don't care too much. Or maybe I'm HIGH TEST.

Exactly.

Human beings are one of the most K-selective species, if not the most. 9 months to birth with an 18 year commitment afterwards: 3-4 of those years requiring lots of constant, urgent attention.

The only reason you would want to plow a "stupid field" was to hedge your bets in reproducing period. Even then, you would be a father of children who may have poor impulse control and poor decision making abilities.

You can't get dudes pregnant.

>HIGH TEST
Yeah, that's it. I am 100% with you.

Let's go with high test, user. You have a healthy sex drive.

I like both thicc and sticcs :3

So many LOW TEST faggots ITT. Do you guys even lift?

>How many of you wouldn't date a fat chick just because you think people might make fun of you though?

Yeah, it's totally that. I would totally not be depressed waking up next to a 5'8" 180lb double-chin hambeast every morning instead of a feminine pretty perfect woman. My concern is definitely the opinions of other people and not the fact that I am stuck with a woman who is objectively not attractive. Bravo, you got me.

Eventually, every woman becomes not attractive. Better hope you can find some other meaning with your life than how pretty the woman in your bed is.

Well I'm sure you can give us some pointers Mr Kekistan.

im skelly mode and thicc is the top

You are definitely on to something keep up the good fight brother.

that's obese you fucking retard.

I'd smash

Vinyls the new strategy of theirs is to sticc shame men by saying if they don't like thicc girls then they must have a small dick.

Shes so fucking hot post moar plz

No.

Maybe you just have a small dick

fuck off dumb amerishartlet

You all would be so lucky (if she wasn't a whore) to have a blonde godess like this give you the honor of being her chair. Especially ones who'd put up with your pol and Sup Forums habits.

>girls with narrower hips will produce children with higher IQ's
When did you grow out of the thicc meme user?

If she isn't*** a whore

I guess there's different levels of THICC.
Lots of people here seem to think like that though. They keep rating everyone and classifying women as beneath or above them. It becomes part of their sense of self-worth. The way they speak about the ones beneath them you can tell there's more to it going on than just not being attracted. They might still fuck them but they treat them like shit. If you're not attracted and that's definitive then so be it but damn.

I had a girl that put up with my Sup Forums and Sup Forums habits and I broke up with her because she was 135lbs 5'6". She was like 120 when we started dating, had to cut her off no joke.

I am attracted to sticc way more. However, I am also attracted to brown girls. So the jews win in the end anyway.

My goal is to be able to lift her without using my legs.

You probably gay as fuck if you wouldn't smash this thicc goddess. Low test beta males gtfo

Bitch would blow you away

>ITT: closeted pedos
Stop lusting over underage looking women

Your goal should be getting her to spread them.

To me, those legs are a perfect size.

looks like she broke into the krabby patty vault.

There, have the video version.

>resource starvation to the baby will produce higher IQ!
>Narrower hips means the baby's skull gets squeezed...smarter!
>Narrower hips means your baby won't have any complications.

You have been seduced by the skinny jew. Skinny women are not ideal for breeding: their children are not as viable and they too are at risk of dying upon birth. You have been seduced by a plot to poison the white bloodline and future by weakening our children's viability, health, and quality of life.

articles.chicagotribune.com/2007-11-18/news/0711170440_1_waist-omega-brain

No, thick has ALWAYS been the preferred state of a woman. Used to be called curvy, then the fats appropriated it, and nigger speak filled the void.

This stupid fucking OP that is posted every fucking day is likely made by people trying to normalize pedophilia by posting pictures of women who have the bodies of children

Get the fuck out

They honestly might just be 15 too. They haven't gotten a man urge yet.

Seconded

FUCK fatchaserfags. I'm so fucking mad that they ruin perfect things like this

No, it's not. It's because chubby girls are great. They're like a giant tit.

Thicc has always meant fertile.
Sticc has always meant your baby is gonna have its head crushed and your lady dies in labor. user needs to khs

He's already guaranteeing he won't procreate. There's no need. Literally death of one thousand sons (and probably some mommies too)

Don't know about thick but I like curves.

That's just Evil, Inc.

buncha fagits itt

Fuckin A man. I'd tell you what I'd do with a million dollars...

Riiiiiight because that Mexican looks like prime breeding material.

Man, fuck off. I'm not doing to deal with some "thicc" bitch who's on her way to becoming a total fat ass. You think she's "thicc" now? Wait till you marry her, pal.

I sure do love the curves of a 10 year old boy

Suitable as burrito wives when the US inevitably conquers Mexico for the 4th time. Not for babies, but good for cooking and cleaning and you obviously don't have to feed them much.

Italian and I would breed many times with her if I could.

What is (((heroin chic)))?
What is Atlethic Triad?
What is amennorhea?
What can happen as a result of those conditions? (Hint:lowered fertility)
What cells produce estrogen?

OPs girl looks to be a BMI of 18.5, which is the lowest end of the healthy spectrum. Pictured here is a girl with a BMI of 25 which is at the highest end of the healthy spectrum.everything this and OP's pic and everything in between is healthy BMI.

That bitch is old you dumb faggot

Look at based Lexi. She is tiny but has the hips to push out a healthy baby. Now look at miss explosion and compare.

She's actually greek with some north african dna (worse than mexishit dna imo) she posted a tweet about it a while ago i dont have the screenshot though

Fucking gross

>y-you... don't really like those... thicc girls do you user? d-do you?

greek and nigerian m8

Italian or Mexican it's all the same

>petite pop star.
>wearing school jumper, but purposefully sluttified.
>Body of a 14 year old.
>Some Pedo's precocious puberty fantasy.

Yeah man you don't sound like you have to work anything out of anything.