Jesus on Trial Part Two

Gentlemen, it's time we expunge the notion that Christianity is good for the white race and that Sup Forums is a "Christian" board.

Whenever Christianity rears its ugly head on here we must protest against it.

Allow me to explain: Let's say there is a white evangelical Christian and he has to make a choice - he has to choose between living in a world populated solely by black Christians OR a world populated by white atheists. Which do you think he would choose?

He would choose the black Christians, and that's why Christ-insanity must be opposed on here, because it is complete disagreement to everything Sup Forums says in regards to the importance of nationalism and heritage.

You can't say nationalism and heritage is important and then turn around and support Christ-insanity.

Emphatically reject the nailed God, a God who was too weak to defend himself from puny humans.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WFXX8WCeMsM
pravoslavie.ru/78798.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zXDL2hQ76tU
youtube.com/watch?v=py10Xs63ewA
theguardian.com/books/2015/dec/24/king-of-kings-haile-selassie-ethiopia-asfa-wossen-asserate-review
archive.is/lPqcg
youtube.com/watch?v=dtguK8RUpOs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't care. JFC. I just want a christian, ancap and communist containment board.

Daily reminder that the majority of #refugeesarewelcome Europeans are in fact Christians who believe that welcoming refugees gives them a free ticket to heaven.

They are also the same ones who constantly vote for Merkel. Christianity was a huge mistake.

I would rather live with white atheists, they can be converted.
Also, GET OFF MY BOARD YOU COMMIE JEW.

Sup Forums "christians" are just 20-something year olds who think being christian makes them seem wise and moral or some shit

also atheism has gotten a bad name because of reddit so its kind of a contrarian thing too

take a long hard look at yourself son

*looks at Christian eastern Europe* hmm
*looks at pagan/athiest/((hipster)) western Europe*

well then. yeah, you're stupid

i notice christian have a "suffer fetish", they like to think they're some sort of oppressed minority despite being the vastly represented among the US population and its political bodies. Any sort of attempt to remove christian overreach in government is always misconstrued by the rabid religious right as some sort of new war.

Philippians 2:10-11
That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Revelation 5:13
And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

Romans 14:11
For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

Revelation 1:7
Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

Revelation 6:15-16
And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

1 Peter 1:19-20
But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

Hebrews 13:8
Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

It's a long tradition. Look up "Circumcellion".

Ha

>will get them a free ticket to Heaven
Then they clearly haven't read the Bible

Or I'll just wiki it for you:
>the Circumcellions avoided bladed weapons and used clubs, which they called "Israelites". Using their "Israelites", the Circumcellions would attack random travelers on the road, while shouting "Laudate Deum!" ("Praise God!" in Latin). The object of these random beatings was to provoke the victim to kill them, thereby becoming "martyrs".

He died to show the world that jews are backstabbing cunts

Revelation 2:9King James Version (KJV)

9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

oh dear.
I have a friend who literally can't wait to die. He's convinced he sins every second he lives, so every second literally decreases his chance of getting into heaven. The only reason he hasnt killed himself is cause he thinks the bible bans suicide (it doesn't).
Christianity is really a death cult isnt it.

no he would just convert the white atheists, leave the black christians and we would live in peace. Remember pol is a christian board

Then they are not true Christians as that is the most bullshit excuse I heard.
In fact Church says to marry between your own people, white with white, black with black, ect.

it really isn't.

Bullshit. Your friend needs to talk to priest and tell the whole truth. Because to me it sound he's hiding something during a confession

There's a difference in the way religion works in the US and Europe and the difference comes from the mentality of the people. In the US the religious people are more individualists who think that everyone is on their own and that they should help only if they really have to, while the Europeans are more collectivists who think that everyone should be a blind altruist and turn the other cheek on every occasion.

That's why you see most Europeans being so overly-altruistic to the point that its starting to look weird - they all believe that any altruism is good and going against altruism and kindness may end up with your heaven ticket revoked as you were a "bad" person. On the other hand, you see the opposite in the post-communist countries like Eastern Europe since under communism everyone was (ironically) quite individualist and caring for himself like in (again, ironically) Communist China.

>In fact Church says to marry between your own people, white with white, black with black, ect.
No it doesn't, at least the European one doesn't. Here we lick refugee feet as a display of virtue

No the atheistic cointries are the one with a lot if rapefugees you retard

I'm Catholic and easily answered white atheists. I'd recommend shitposting on Sup Forums instead.

>Christianity comes from judaism
>Christianity cucks for the evil jews
>Christians believe the hook-noses to be god's chosen people

I don't see why we all haven't become diet-jews.

I view Christianity the same way I view the enlightenment and classical liberalism. A belief system useful at first which then went rogue and decided to murder the civilization that created it like an ai who evolved sentience and decided to kill humanity

>easily answered white atheists
fuck off heretic

Well Catholics went to shit early on when they seperated from the Church. Don't remember which council meeting that was from but I know that if Catholics continued following council resolutions and not changing shit whenever it was inconvenient they would not be in this shithole

>No the atheistic cointries are the one with a lot if rapefugees you retard
The entire Eastern Europe (quite secular due to what communism did to religion) is free of them. China is free of foreign refugees as well and is atheistic. Another very secular country, Japan, is the least refugee-infested country on Earth.
On the other hand, Germany, where the party "Christian Democratic Union" with Merkel as its head, is the definition of a refugee-infested nation. I want you to guess what the core demographic of that Christian DU party is.

You have no idea what you're talking about

christfag here i would choose white atheist

>I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance.

>Jesus on Trial Part Two

youtube.com/watch?v=WFXX8WCeMsM

>(it doesn't).

woohoo mr atheist good for you to know it al better.

Thou shall not kill this include your self , once you are dead you cant repent

>Then they clearly haven't read the Bible

Obviously, they would be atheists had they

I can prove God doesn't exist. It's actually really easy and doesn't require complete knowledge of the universe.

I was going to do it in the last thread for some God botherers but it got archived.

That's stupud.

If those blacks are real Christians, that's great. Take them over atheists as we can restore white race. Since Christian Church council says that interracial marriages should be avoude if not out right banned.

If they are not true Christians, just claim to be and act like niggers than yeah atheists will be better

Even when you have all the knowledge of the universe ,you cannot know what lies outside the universe there for you cannot disprove god.

Well prove it for me please

Hell is for ever!

tips fedora

I *can* prove there is no God. It's actually really easy.

Before I do prove there is no God I have a question for you guys.

You guys are Christians right?

You think Jews believe in a false religion and were duped into believing it? You think Muslims believe in a false religion and were duped into believing it? You think Hindus believe in a false religion and were duped into believing it?

Before I prove God doesn't exist, I would first like to hear how YOU know you weren't duped into believing a false religion that like all those billions of people. What exactly sets you apart?

Exactly

>tfw most liberals are atheist
>tfw most conservatives are christian
>tfw Christianity and nationalism goes hand in hand in Eastern Europe

Sorry. #refugeeswelcum are the fedora tipping atheists of the past. The same type that support feminism and gay marriage.

Not Christians.

For fuck's sake,how many times do we have to go through this?

Your brain is hardwired with christian values because the last 2000 years our ancestors have been living under christianity.

Everything you do,your ethics,your morals will ALWAYS AND FOREVER be christian. And BECAUSE of that our civilization grew to become great. How hard is that to understand you fuck?

The failiures of today are BECAUSE people let go of christianity,our civilization is failing because of people like YOU.

You where going to proof that god was not real , you went to the christian god.

i belief all the other religions are real

This is literally true

/thread

That doesn't even make any fucking sense.

Jews beleived the correct religion, but by being Jews they slowly skewed it and it was nothing what the original meant to be. So Jesus came and brought in the new Testament, which doesn't break any old ones.
Islam is collection of different works smashed togethrr for justification of conquiring land. The stuff they teach is immoral.
Know nothing about Hindus so can't comment.

Now I want to hear the explanation of why you think Jesus who is Son of God is not actually a God

/thread

>jews
>religious

Mudslims just went batshit crazy, after they saw a glimpse of modernity, and created their own versions of 88larping

It does . i belief all religions are here for a reason that makes them all true . First you had the jew , christianity is jew 2.0 then you have islam the greatest enemy of christianity who went back to jew 1.0 . Its all connected everything is true and in the end the most moral will judge the world

Greek is damn right. /thread

Wrong.
Christianity, just like islam, conquered a people then claimed the things those people invented/created etc were the product of christianity.

We have no idea how far advanced European peoples would be without Christianity. We can say without a doubt though that Christianity has influenced the last 1400 years of European people.

The problem is that many Christians no longer practice Christianity, they practice cuckholdery, a new religion borne of christianity in past 50 years. The masquerade as christians has given them some moral high ground and is now resulting in the destruction of all that was good and green in this world.

Its time for Christianity to either reform itself or go. I have no further use for it personally. this is from a old fag who was raised a Christian, but what can I tell you.

I didnt leave the church, the church left me.

/thread

fucking atheists now greeks has to pay debts

/thread

Fedoras go abort your children your morally confused fucks

Christians are just white jews who are bad with money. Prove me wrong. Protip: You can't.

I see what you are getting at. I am a Christian, and for me that means I believe the Bible is true and I try to follow what is in the Bible. The church has become so corrupted over the years and has strayed from the teachings of the Bible. The modern day church is the whore of Babylon and I don't associate myself with it.

Problem is people claiming to be Chtistian when they are not. If we go Greek Orthodox or Russian Orthodox a lot of problems will be fixed

In the Bible Jesus calls out the Jews for all their bullshit. He calls them the children of Satan.

Soooo no one had an answer to this.

I don't even need to prove God doesn't exist. You guys can't even separate yourselves from the billions of other people who were supposedly duped into believing a false religion.

theres a reason the Lord is represented as nailed on a cross you fucker and it's not might or strenght,. It's because of the excess that might brings and the corruption to overstep ones boundaries you mong retard ignoramus kindergardener.

>Pick your champion.

>He calls them the children of Satan.
So his children?

Rev 22:16
>I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.

Niggers aren't human, though. They're not God's children, so they can't be Christian. The white atheists can eventually be saved if they don't fall into their own depravity.

i choose the 3rd path

What are you on about? Have you ever even picked up a Bible??

I'm an atheist, actually.

theres no explaining left for you kike , Orthodoxy or death motherfucker, no way out for satanists, heathen or jews , such as yourself

there is no third path, religion is not the political spectrum, whatever hides the works of satanry is a part of it

>*looks at Christian eastern Europe* hmm
poor and miserable?
>*looks at *athiest/((hipster)) western Europe*
retarded and degenerated?

kek isnt that the bad religion logo

So you can't disprove and now trying to turn tables on us.
Ok

First and foremost is the recordings of different people saying Jesus is real.

Next is multiple miracles that would not be physically possible.

Here's agood proof but it's in Russian
pravoslavie.ru/78798.html

Read it and come back

Bless your heart.

shut up kike, there is no faith outside Christs Reign that doesn't ends up worship an image of the devil

Jesus was a criminal that was given capital punishment.

>Emphatically reject the nailed God, a God who was too weak to defend himself from puny humans.

LMFAO... You sound like a kike surprised that the idols to gods don't fight back when you attack them.

youtube.com/watch?v=zXDL2hQ76tU

I can prove God doesn't exist.

Don't really want to expend any mental energy though if I don't have to.

First and foremost I would like to hear what separates Christians from the billions of other people who were supposedly duped into believing a false religion.

All these other religions are false, and somehow yours is the true one. You're not one of those duped people as well? Really?

>First and foremost is the recordings of different people saying Jesus is real.
>Next is multiple miracles that would not be physically possible.

This shit allegedly happened thousands of years ago. How would you know whether it's true or not?

I don't know/care about your shit-hole. But France is a Christian country, and that's all that counts for me.

your jewish vains pumping jewish blood , are no salvation for when the time of fire and steel comes for you kike

what separates Christians from the rest ? warnings against satanry.

>I can prove God doesn't exist.

No you can't.

youtube.com/watch?v=py10Xs63ewA

Historical books that are still left from that time. Uncorrected and uneddited.

You seriously should consider reading through an article with google translate pravoslavie.ru/78798.html

For example our universe is still standing?
How? It should have fallen apart years ago using 2nd law of thermodynamics

Have you ever taken care of a garden? Without care it falls apart and weed takes over

Religions conservatives are embarrassed to be lumped in the same group as racist nationalists. Just look at how defensive and apologetic they get when they are accused of racism or homophobia.

It's time to tell YOU that you're an ignorant retard.You don't know anything about toots! Lemme tell you about the Ethiopians.Descended from King David.Phillip the Apostles church still stands in Ethiopia.Etiopians ROCK They claim to have the actual Ark Of The Covenant hidden.His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie was the Trump of his time.The last civilization the UN poisoned. He first trusted the UN and turned against it
The Rasta's mistakenly consider him the Messiah.But he wasn't.But he was still the greatest and they are not white men.You're not as smart as you think you are ya commie He is also known as the Lion Of Judah theguardian.com/books/2015/dec/24/king-of-kings-haile-selassie-ethiopia-asfa-wossen-asserate-review
Go study him. UN hated him for taking leftist pigs trying to overthrow him and put them into slavery.
I think he was right !

>new kike hasbara app released
>suddenly thousands of (((posters))) posting anti-christian posts on Sup Forums
>all of them with their location flags hidden
WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS

Yes, I can.

It's not that hard at all.

God doesn't exist. Are you fucking kidding me? There is absolutely zero proof for the existence of any deity.

Please archive those
archive.is/lPqcg

Religion is necessarily a duality given the nature of good and evil. Even polytheistic pantheons collapsed into two camps.

Well where's the proof he doesn't exist?

ITT: American education.

Oh, you children.

>2017
>still being anti-christian after a literal century of anti-christian bullshit

yes viking

really, you just dint get enough lsd yet faggot

that will be solved when conservatives accept their part of their burden to protect diversity by non intermarrying

ethiopians are larping low-iq nigger-semitic mixed mongrels

they're not polish kike, if white man has a black brother then this is ethiopia and them only

>still being anti-christian after a literal century of anti-christian bullshit
Christkikenity is a jewish nonsence, it's good that more and more people piss at this retarded (((abrahamic))) lie.

Relax, brother, Christianity is about spreading peace, not hatred. Guide him on the right path in a nice way if you want to, if not, let him wallow in his own ignorance.

>if white man has a black brother
No it does not have. Stop spreading leftist propaganda
>polish kike
Oh really? So you defend literally jewish cult to later call European culture defenders "kikes"? See how retarded you are yet?

Americunts are Protestants, literally the Jews of Christianity. Or Muslims, if you take their literal interpretation of the texts. They're aren't true Christians, aka straight Catholics.

>Flag
But I bet you are one as well.

>Christianity is about spreading peace
>*genocides some group of people for not being the "true" christians*

I know a lot of poles who are religious. Is this your teenage rebellion phase? If you actually read through bible you would say otherwise.

Still haven't heard a good reason as to why Christians are different from other religions.

Christians think every other religion is false, that these billions of grown adults were somehow duped into believing a religion that isn't true.

Yet they're positive they themselves... weren't duped.

Maybe I'll never understand the thinking behind this, because Christians are somewhat mentally ill. They believe in a God that commanded Abraham to kill his own son. Like... if you're willing to accept that type of shit then you're obviously not a normal, healthy adult.

I left it wet for ya

you as a polish askenazi are much less of a brother than what devout Christian black Ethiopian is, even if you look like me and not him

Chaff Let 'em try.Who Plays guitar? From my stash!
youtube.com/watch?v=dtguK8RUpOs

>muh crusades
Hello Mohammed. That or a degenerate atheist.