Why is political science shit tier?

Explain me with the arguments

It's useless.
Every field from Mid-Tier to God-Tier contributes to the progress of humanity in one or another way.

Low-tier and Shit-tier do not. Simple

Do you know many politicians or political theorists who are political '''scientists'''? What is it they do, then?

where does conservation science fit on this? surely taking care of stronk kangaroos is god tier right?

Due to the fact that whoever made this list thinks that oversaturated careers are the best.

Because it's ass pulled pseudo philosophy

I disagree. Music (that is, composing, playing, directing) isn't shit tier at all. Teaching English, whether as a foreign language or as literacy is pretty important. Don't know about business studies, but MBA programs are quite useful.

What about the work of Gene Sharp?

Growth feeds the machine

Boris what the fuck
Mathematics makes you mad
Science is bullshit nowadays,look at CERN,bunch of fucking atheists who just so happen to do weird occult shit as well.
Trade school is most practical,delet

>philosophy in shit tier

fuck off

>your entire field of study is saying 'why' at everything
NIGGER TIER

Psychology is shit tier, I am a retarded nigger faggot with a bachelors in Psych and fucking hell, don't be like me

Political science mainly deals with analysis, but there are still many directions in this science. Among the well-known representatives of this trend who are engaged in politics are Woodrow Wilson, George Kennan, Zbigniew Brzezinski, Henry Kissinger

trying to understand how the world works on the highest meta level is not what niggers do

Philosophy is top tier if you couple it with Law. It's how the best attorneys are made

Do DMT and listen to Black Sabbath's discography and tell me you don't know what the fucks going on after that

Because a lot - but not all - of the people engaged in it are incapable of doing science so they rather engage in pseudo philosophy. Of course they are not aware of this and constantly affirm each other in their self deception being scientists.
The same goes for all social sciences.

engineering is shit tier, trust me. It's filled with poo-in-loos

Where the fuck is finance? Finance and management should be god tier

I respect anyone who studies music and manages to do something with it.

I'm thinking about biology,what your though guys?

>believes that coding for the zucc or creating new antibiotics serves the interests of humanity

SHIT
......I
.....E
.....R

This is ridiculous, but the scientific methods of cognition were developed by philosophers. And yes, logic and rhetoric are also their result of work, which we constantly use on Sup Forums

Enjoy being a slave to a ruling caste of technocrat sociopaths.

Yes i agree.

Depends what field.

>Explain me with arguments
I can't - I have no positive argument for you or your character.

The only thing philosophy is useful for is mental jerking. While they were busy figuring out the secret of the universe by mental gymnastic just to come up with a retarded idea that your senses are all wrong, real scientist and mathematicians came up with theories that are still used today. As for the mathematicians who were also philosophers , think about what else they could of accomplished if they didnt waste their time on the i think therefore i am meme.

What I have listed is also used so far

>psychology, low tier

dumb ass ruski, these cocksuckers make GOD TIER shekels in my land.

t. DOT employee

I think this list is a bit outdated. A mathematics degree isn't that valuable to the job market, neither is astronomy. The market has been saturated without a proportionate increase in demand.

Computer science and IT are probably ascending the list as there is still a strong market for those degrees.

Before anyone calls me a shill, I'm a med grad.

> Woodrow Wilson, George Kennan, Zbigniew Brzezinski, Henry Kissinger
But than again, did any of those men actually got political science degree, not Law, Philosophy, Engineering or something else?

google it

Mathematics degree is hot shit. You can employ as an analyst, in IT, or double it with law and become a very high paid lawyer/analyst. Not to mention science itself.

Life science is indeed bottom tier for all sciences.

I took a degree in Biotechnology and I can tell you, everyone was dumb as rocks. The courses were hardly intellectually stimulating at all either. There are no equations to solve, no abstraction of concepts, just memorize facts ad infinitum word by word.

Biotech is a life science and is easily god tier

> computer science mid tier
> info tech low tier
> implying it's not the same shit
> implying computer science has anything to do with science
Retarded chart made by retarded people.

>took 3 mandatory classes in philosophy
>realized how it was fucking useless to modern society
>complete waste of time
Yeah, no offense, but I've read how those retards were smoking their fucking opium and philosophing about some shit about how you cannot trust your senses and all the mental gymnastics descarte did to come up with a simple yet fucking useless sentence such as je pense donc je suis. Great, tell me how you solved world famine with that one faggot. Completely useless, there is a reason why you don't see top paying philosophers jobs

Hence why math is god among gods.

Math is intellectually stimulating AND is applicable to the real world practices at the same time. Not to mention studying maths equips you with autodictating skills enabling you to learn new things on your own easily.

Because i work for a minister and i don't even have a degree.

if I had to list the fields by intelligence, then it would be physics, math, chemistry and engineering. in that order. Anything else and its complete ass-on-the-next-day-after-eating-mexican-food-tier. If I had to include any useful profession to society, then medicine, pharmacy, computer science and blue collar jobs are godtier, anything else is shit tier..

>Aristotle, Plato, Cicero, Aquinus, Macchiavelli, Hobbes, Locke, Rousseau, Rawls didn't contribute to the progress of humanity
>Formulating the fundaments of our civilization isn't considered progressive

I found the marxist everyone

Cool thing that you consider the disciplines that your people corrupted a waste of time, rarely see that much honesty in communists

>Great, tell me how you solved world famine with that one faggot
Tell me why anyone should do anything good if you don't know why being good is a valid proposition of existence

>Philosophy hasn't contributed anything to the progress of mankind

Philosophy is the progenitor of math and science you stupid nigger. Neck yourself.

Put computer science in God tier
Put chemistry, astronomy and math to Mid tier

There's no fucking way CS is on the same level as life sciences and below statistics, law and geology (all should be put to low tier)

>dropped out of computer science and remains mad as fuck

You could probably learn Python online, bro.

>Music
>shit tier

I can understand going to school as shit because why would you but learning music is not shit

IMO depends what area of polisci. It's a pretty broad field that covering a lot of things like comparative politics, international relations, public policy, political theory,etc.
Personally I've been thinking about going into public admin.

>music and creativity isn't important to society
spotted the retard
Say what you want about music "degrees" I guess but I can tell you mean creative fields in general

If it can't utilize tre scientific method, then it's not a science. This triggers the feminist dance theory major

Don't necessarily disagree, but geology is some wild shit and applicable in energy careers, so I'm curious why you would place it lower?

Look at this retard.

sry but the right order is math, physics, engineering, chemistry. Then you have to differentiate between the fields of engineering. You can't tell me that a computer egineer is on the same level as an electrical or a mechanical engineer.

Most chemists, geologists, mathematicians, and even biologists at top institutions know how to code, know how to talk to physical hardware, and know how to produce high-quality visualizations. 20% of the above groups probably use machine-learning at some point as well. Also, you're not a mathematician, a biologist, a chemist, or a geologist if you don't have a graduate degree.

Anyway, geology is fluid mechanics, thermodynamics, phase equilibria, chemical kinetics, and bulk processes. It's ridiculously complex - just like chemistry and molecular biology.

The thing is, computer science degrees produce bitch-tier professionals who take direction and do as they're told.

>law, top tier
kek all lawyers will be replaced with robots in the next couple of years. we need to make a new tier for engineers, they are the ones designing all this shit.

Yet none of those field have had same impact or economic value in modern times as people that did computer science

Why is economics low tier?

Candy crush saga isn't nearly as important as you think it is. Computer science didn't exist as a degree concentration until well after the wheels for today we're set in motion.

And it's laughable to claim that petroenergy, nitrogen fixation, and heat engines were less important than Uber and Facebook.

>Explain me with the arguments
It's not a science and it's composed of leftist indoctrination

The fuck are you talking about? Lawyers are one of the groups least likely to be replaced anytime soon, even stuff like medicine is more likely

>history
>shit tier
>russian flag
you, more than everyone else, should value history and preserve the memories of your past. Once, Russia didn't value its history and replaced it with propaganda...

What's always pissed me off about this list is putting economics so low, I would argue that it belongs in top tier.

>that list
it has no consistency at all
>astronomy and maths god tier
>geology top tier

yea but can you get a starting 300k salary after graduation

>philosophy shit tier
>classics shit tier

Yeah phampai philosophy is useless the founding fathers just created the most powerful and prosperous nation in human history on their own they were just smart like thst

All Aristotle did was go around the forum and autist rant every dickheads in his way. You may think he's the greatest. But I bet everyone hated him back then.

>astronomy
>not shit tier
Don't get me wrong I think it's cool but almost no Astronomy majors get jobs in their field which makes it shitty to me. Where is education? I know (((schools))) and whatnot but at the same time education is good for kids

>needing to go to university to be creative
No wonder you're poor

Don't fall for the medicine meme. I did, now there's no escape.

Garbage list desu, so much wrong with it there's no good place to even start. Trash it and start again, this time try to actually think

Psychology is good, helps people out.
Not the kind of trans-talk psychology though

Economics is important to help futher the economy of the world

Archaeology is good also, lets us learn more about our past and things that have happened there. Same goes with history

Rest I guess I can agree with you on

Economics lower-tier
Philosophy shit-tier
:') /pol can only scream "it's da jews/gays/muslims, kill em all!" Before their mental capacity reaches critical overload.

Just because your brain hurts when you try to think doesn't mean everyone is as dumb as you are.

LOLZ! epic troll over here ftw!

Why are classics and philosophy so poorly rated

The German says slaving away in a so called "democracy" paying debt off with more debt to be able to get in debt later in life.

this

politics = bs
science = attempt to explain reality through measurements and experimentation

attempting to explain a bullshit field that's propped up with money and corruption by science. Fucking nonsense.

As much as I love philosphy, it is really stupid to actually do a degree at it. Theres simply nothing to add and if there is, its something so minor its not even going to effect us in anyway.