Israel is anti-Soros?

reuters.com/article/us-israel-hungary-soros-idUSKBN19V1J4

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Israeli_social_justice_protests
freebeacon.com/national-security/george-soros-funded-foundations-contribute-to-anti-israel-groups/
frontpagemag.com/fpm/120144/soros-manufactured-chaos-israel-daniel-greenfield
edition.cnn.com/2017/06/16/politics/us-navy-destroyer-collides-with-merchant-ship-japan/index.html
jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/dc-leaks-publishes-george-soros-files-showing-millions-contributed-to-anti-israel-causes/2016/08/14/
jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Hacked-Soros-e-mails-reveal-plans-to-fight-Israels-racist-policies-464149
algemeiner.com/2016/09/28/george-soros-israel-hatred-spills-out-into-the-open/
youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg
youtube.com/watch?v=oU9Uc5ZQHtQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

About 9/10 of what Sup Forums tells you about Israel is a lie.
They are telling you we are working in cohots with the Liberal Jews in the west, but that's just false.
The Liberal Jews from the US spend hundreds of millions paying for NGO who work to open our border, represent terrorists in courts and Soros himself tried to pull a revolution here in 2011.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Israeli_social_justice_protests
freebeacon.com/national-security/george-soros-funded-foundations-contribute-to-anti-israel-groups/
frontpagemag.com/fpm/120144/soros-manufactured-chaos-israel-daniel-greenfield

There is no use, people here want to believe in a scapegoat, real information has no meaning.

jews saving themselves by throwing other jews under the bus
geee just like last time, just ask soros.

They are trying to save face is all.

so was the attack on the uss a liberty a lie? was it a lie when the mossad agents who cheered and danced when the world trade center was attacked were arrested and immediately deported? fuck off, kike. you can paint this great picture of israel and you know what, if you were on your own and didn't depend on the usa for being your attack dog i wouldn't care that you existed. you don't though. your entire country is a parasite and will one day pay

>a nationalist country is anti-globalist

woah its almost as if jews arent all the same

Elites use their Jewish blood to scapegoat the jewish people as a whole, creating instability in the middle east with israel that they can capitalize on.
It's like a black person claiming everyone is racist. Who do they hate the most? Affluent, well spoken black people who say they don't feel like a victim. They call them uncle Tom's, or worse.

Elites are the problem. Plenty of them are jews, but jews themselves are not the problem

tell ya what
When I hear bilbo nutnhoney say that all western jews are cultural marxist trying to cause white genocide in western nations, and that all western jews should be removed from controlling the banks, universities and media in western nations.
If he does that I will gladly cheer for Jews in Israel, as long as they stay there and do not expect America to pay or fight for them.
deal?

Apologise for 9/11, admit it was a false flag and name the Americans that were complicit and I will think about forgiving you.

Could just be a strategy to trick goyim into liking Israel. That Soros is in on it.

I don;t need your 'forgiveness' goy

>so was the attack on the uss a liberty a lie?
The attack happened, it was false recognition.
Shit happens in wars.

Look here:
edition.cnn.com/2017/06/16/politics/us-navy-destroyer-collides-with-merchant-ship-japan/index.html

A state of thew art 2000's tech destroyer runs into a fuck huge container ship. in the middle of the sea in peace times.
Yeah it took an incredible amount of fuck ups by the personnel on both ships for this to happen. I mean how can you miss a container ship?

But somehow you can't fathom that Israel with 50's and 60's tech had a false recognition of a ship. During the stressful times of war, and after the US explicitly stated to Israel that they had no ships in the area.

Not to mention we had nothing to gain from this.

And that's all you have some false recognition even from 50 years ago. Dozens of the like have happened since with other countries.

Oh an one woman's account saying she saw some people cheering on a roof, while it's likely they were the same as some Israelis driving around (was it confirmed they were ever working for Israel?)

this.
i dont give a fuck about some weirdo down the street with curly long hair and a silly hat that eats chineese takeout on xmas

>If he does that I will gladly cheer for Jews in Israel, as long as they stay there and do not expect America to pay or fight for them.

I'm not asking for you to fight for us, or cheer us. (I think US aid money to Israel should end)
Just like I imagine Vietnamese or Colombians don't expect you cheer for them or fight for them.

Surprise fuckers.
Jews in Israel dont want a real holocaust this time and they know they are 15mm away from a real one.

But your country is built on a lie. The holocaust never happened and we are still sending you reparations to this day.

Israel is based. BFF

Sure thing, goy. I love Israel now

Forever together

How do most Jews feel about Orthodox Jews? Because to me, they seem even more fucked in the head than Muslims.

>most leftists are pro-palestinian
woah, it seems like Sup Forums has unraveled another jewish mystery, congratulations

Lmao, trying so hard to defend your parasitic people. USS Liberty was the same as 9/11, false flag attack to motivate american goyim to go to war in the name of the chosenites. You've done this shit over and over again. Go fuck yourself you filthy kike.

not going to read that because i've already made up my mind and read the witness accounts. israel fighters passed by so close that the sailors could see the helmets. israel ships gunned down sailors as they tried to get off the ship. fuck you

i didn't even get into aipac, the largest lobbyist gorup in the usa that represents israel's interests and dictates us foreign policy. you're parasites

>Israel is anti-Soros?
Of course, because Soros is anti Israel.

jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/dc-leaks-publishes-george-soros-files-showing-millions-contributed-to-anti-israel-causes/2016/08/14/

jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Hacked-Soros-e-mails-reveal-plans-to-fight-Israels-racist-policies-464149

algemeiner.com/2016/09/28/george-soros-israel-hatred-spills-out-into-the-open/

You tend to forget that Sup Forums tends to attract the niggers of the white race, the low IQ trash, who can't distinguish between liberal and conservative Jews. This is why most of these autists get BTFO when confronted with facts on this issues.

Soros believes that there should be only two races the brown mixed slave race and Jewish master race. He also believes that there wouldn't be wars anymore if this were the case.

Israeli jews have realized that Soros spreading Islam into europe will only ensure the destruction of Israel and jews at the hands of this future "slave" race.

Soros is senile old fuck in his ivory tower who can't see his plans and actions are causing the very thing he is trying to prevent, a second and greater holocaust, a true final solution.

Israelis aren't suicidal. Without whites there's nothing to stop jews from being slaughtered.

Go to war with whom? Vietnam? because you didn't go to war in the ME.
You're not making sense, not remotely.

>israel fighters passed by so close that the sailors could see the helmets.
Yeah, and the destroyer came so close to the container ship that they actually collided. Much harder to miss a container ship than a helmet.

> israel ships gunned down sailors as they tried to get off the ship.
That's just bullshit

>i didn't even get into aipac, the largest lobbyist gorup in the usa that represents israel's interests and dictates us foreign policy.

>Supported Obama on Iran deal
>represents our interests

No, they represent whatever *they* think are our interests. Which is not nearly the same thing.'
'
>Soros believes that there should be only two races the brown mixed slave race and Jewish master race.
Why is he passing hundreds of millions to NGO's that work for open borders for Israel?

read here:It's complicated, some of them stick to themselves so I don't mind as much.
I think that they have too much influence in our gov and that should be curb stomped, what else they do in their free time is their business.

Unlike Muslims, they don't bomb people, they don't try to convert people (the opposite really) etc

>Why is he passing hundreds of millions to NGO's that work for open borders for Israel?

Because not even all jews are included in his future master race.

>trying to prevent, a second and greater holocaust
The man sold his fellow jews out to the Germans in WW2 when he wasn't old, decripit and senile.
He's not trying to do anything but make dosh and build an empire for his son to continue.

About 9/10 of what Jews say About jews is a lie. Why do you even try?

Always do or believe the opposite of what Jews say

>The Liberal Jews from the US spend hundreds of millions paying for NGO who work to open our border

Nope:
youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg

There's tons more evidence out there of Jewish hypocrisy too, multiculturalism for the goy and nationalism for the chosen is your number one motto!

>Israeli flies close to the ship, sees US flag
>Israel double checks with US
>US flat out states they have no ships in the area
>Israel assumes false colours and sinks the ship
Your government wanted them to sink that one.

Reminder that Jews = Jesuits

They are leeches

Don't kill yourself

You're still responsible for breaking down all the secular states in the middle east to get the refugee wave rolling.

Israeli song calls for open borders and peace worldwide
youtube.com/watch?v=oU9Uc5ZQHtQ

Kikes against Soros will be gassed last, you should be happy now.

Why is this so hard to get?
(Marxism/globalism vs. Zionism) vs. the goyim.

Don't worry you are /ourgoys/ now and we will help with our internet propaganda autism.

>Breaking news:Liberal New York Jewish scene is pushing antisemitism against Israel.

Who's Jewing WHOM, surely?

Of course it is. Israel needs to be dissolved into
a one state with the arabs. White nationalists
should hate and be against israel if for nothing
else revenge for what jews are doing in the rest of the world.

Israel is ALWAYS anti-their own policies for the rest of the world.

>bad goyim, only we can have walls
>bad goyim, only you can race mix
>bad goyim, only you wear soros shackles
>bad goyim, only you can't have nationalism