New foreign aid experiment: Africans given $400US in cash, no strings attached

abc.net.au/news/2017-07-11/aid-experiment-in-kenya-foreign-correspondent/8689146

Pols thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/CizIi
i.4cdn.org/pol/1499764130833.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Matthew_Island#Mammals
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Archived it
archive.is/CizIi

Ha-hayai

FPBP
OP is a faggot

>400$
What are they gonna do buy an xbox?

Wow gee fucking whiz, thanks government

Someone post what that aid worker said about african farmers and fertilizer and how fucking lazy and shortsighted they are.

Mudhut niggers are to stupid to make their own decisions. In the end they'll just keep pushing the button like a crow trained to do it while getting some grains to eat at the same time.

$400 USD in Africa is either a lot or nothing at all depending on whether or not that particular country even has a currency system or a functioning economy.

NEAT!
Now what's to stop people from selling essentials like moldy bread for 399.99$?
The guy next door selling it for 399.98$?

Results-wise, hey'd have been better off sending a $400 gun to them.

Every fucker will flock to Kenya now, great idea, son, really...
>wazzock.

>Every adult in 40 villages will get about $1 a day (75 US cents) for 12 years. That's a subsistence wage, below the poverty line, but enough to ensure there is food on the table.

And this is how they're experimenting with large scale UBI implementation.
It's being tested for small population over here too.
And the key thing about UBI being:
>below the poverty line, but enough to ensure there is food on the table.
This is what's going to happen to the western world when automation kicks masses of people out of their jobs and this is how they're going to keep people pacified and from rioting.
Monthly government allowance will be a widespread reality for most people in the future.
Of course that shit will come with mandatory participation in volunteer work programs. "Work few hours here and there for the day and you get your check".

Based norge

honestly it can't go any worse than it's been going with the current programs.

Brusselsfag here. I worked at DG DEVCO (EU version of USAID) in the department that fixes fucked up projects. The EU prides itself on being the biggest aid donor in the world, but a lot of these projects are straight garbage - 10m euro minimum to even qualify for grants, ends up spending most of it on western consultants and conferences, material that never gets used, etc.

I would often recommend the termination of blatantly corrupt projects, to no avail. It's part of a quid-pro-quo system. Development is just the thin veneer of justification for it, in reality they're just greasing politicians' palms and other useful cronies (like (((NGOs))) and (((civil society groups))))

tl;dr giving a hundred niggers 4 benjamins is better than giving one nigger 4000 benjamins

Libertarians usually say that violence may legitimately be used to prevent either force or fraud. But according to NAP, the only legitimate use of force is to prevent or punish the initiatory use of physical violence by others. And fraud is not physical violence. If I tell you that the painting you want to buy is a genuine Renoir, and it’s not, I have not physically aggressed against you. But if you buy it, find out it’s a fake, and then send the police (or your protective agency) over to my house to get your money back, then you are aggressing against me. So not only does a prohibition on fraud not follow from the NAP, it is not even compatible with it, since the use of force to prohibit fraud itself constitutes the initiation of physical violence.

Why is it extremely low-res? Can barely read it. Anyone got a high res version?

Your monitor must be small or something...

>give africans 10 years worth of salary for doing nothing

WOW I WONDER WHAT THEY'LL DO

You know exactly what they'll do, they'll just either not work for the next 10 years or spend it all on stupid shit

They will use it to buy a spot on the next boat heading to Europe.

>Reminder

Ohhhhhhh fuck

He's a mobile fag that's why

you have to open it in a new tab

nigga im finna get sum yeezys, jordans a bag o dope and get muh hair did

Ding ding.

Why do the worst people get ¨free¨ money. They can't even invest it or anything. They just by it on some fancy shit to show off and then it's gone.

Mup da doo didda po mo gub dat tum muhfugen bix nood cof bin dub ho muhfugga

>Africans given $400US in cash
I get a little less than this a fortnight for being unemployed.

Still. let them starve IMO.

>WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP FEEDING THE NIGGERS

Figured it out - on mobile if you open in a new tab it opens to a low res version ending in "m.jpg". You have to remove the "m" to get the high res version.

I think you answered your own question

obligatory

You pay the government back though when you get a job, assuming you do eventually work.

Direct link to high-res version:
i.4cdn.org/pol/1499764130833.jpg

TLDR: stop helping the niggers. And keep them in Africa.

>Get 400USD
>Buy guns, ammo and other equipment
>Stake out in a defensible position until the next gibme
>Pay your neighbour part of your gibme to help kill your other neighbour and divide his gibme
>Ancap paradise

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Matthew_Island#Mammals

Africa is headed for a mighty correction. Imagine an entire continent starving to death.

When the correction comes all white countries will be pressured to take in more Africans than ever before. Think of how powerful a dead Syrian kid on a beach was, to normies.
Well imagine a billion nigger skeleton kids broadcast to every normie via President Zuck's Facebook.
And that's not the only facet of it. When carnage is over Africa's resources will be ripe for the taking. China is going to want those resources and it will have an incentive to make it so white people aren't in a position to compete with them.
Our countries already have Chinese colonies and the chink spies are in our governments.
China will help the Jew convince us to take in Africans because not only is one less African one less for them to deal with: they will cripple us and make us unable to fight China for Africa.

Shanty towns and indentured servitude ahoy!

We will take in so many Africans that their birth rates will completely overwhelm us. Every white country will turn black. All that will be left of us will be niggers with slightly lighter skin than the other niggers.

Unless you accept that the effects of fraud are physical in nature. You jew someone out of money, that man might go hungry. Initiating a famine against someone is force.

This is literally what black people say about white people

What a terrible idea. Dontbthey know that poor people dont know how to spend money properly. It is as true in africa as it is anywhere else, maybe even doubly so

Pretty much why they've been pushing recently for this damn micro apartment bullshit and how cute and trendy it's to live in a tiny home.
The average size in our newly built homes have now reached a record small size, down from 100m2 to 66m2.
They want to cram a metric fuckton of people into the cities and have everyone function on this type of a gov allowance near the poverty line. Because it keeps the masses pacified and in check.
So better rev up those investments and buy a home with some land from outside the city, before this shit becomes the standard and swallows us up.

Black people weren't defrauded, though. They're just bad with money.

It wouldn't matter if you built a fucking utopia for blacks, they would have it destroyed within a matter of months.They are not only stupid, but jealous that they can't fucking do anything right.

good read, thanks for sharing

Maybe we should attach a string called sterilization, if they don't do it they get no $. This will just encourage them to breed more!

Ditto. It's nothing I haven't really known before, but it's a good thing that this information is getting out there.
The greatest respect you can have for another culture is to simply let them be (unless they start to chimp out and affect others)

With $400 dollars you can buy a ticket to Europe to get more gibs. We'll see a massive influx of economic migrants due to this. Mark my words.

>Pretty much why they've been pushing recently for this damn micro apartment bullshit and how cute and trendy it's to live in a tiny home.

They have brainwashed leftists doing that tiny home shit here too.

Where does the madness end?

>It's nothing I haven't really known before, but it's a good thing that this information is getting out there.
too bad most people will see something like this and denounce it as racist, even though it's spot on with every point

Makes more sense than giving them food / clothing aid.

Atleast this way they can hope to stimulate and grow a local economy that can in turn grow and support more rather than get stifled at every angle by international aid.

Like i'd rather spend 0 dollars and turn everything south of the Sahara into a free range bioweapon research lab, but if retarded cucks are going to spew money on the niggers they might as well allow them some self sufficiency in the hopes they eventually get off the teat.

>All that will be left of us will be niggers with slightly lighter skin than the other niggers.

this seems to be the path we are going down at the moment. african population keeps expanding and western countries cant say no to immigrants. westerners will be like the neanderthhals with homosapiens, living on only as ships of dna in future africans.

It's for the smugglers

Africa is like a continent of abos, they need whitey to give them money and shit or they would all die

or they will blow it all on a pair of used sunglasses, a fancy toy watch or pen.
giving people who have no grasp on money, an arbitrary amount of dosh will cause local mini inflation. might as well have given them paper with with a dollar s drawn on and tell them it is worth something

>Americans gave blacks credit cards to help with hurricane katrina
>It all went to high end jewelry, bags, and strip clubs

We already tried this with $2000 in america! Lets just say it didn't work...

lol fucking niggers

Sankara proved otherwise. Refusing food aid, giving machinery to farmers, and redistributing land from tribal aristocrats gave Burkina Faso a food surplus.

Western powers don't like when African countries refuse aid though. Hence what happened to Sankara

White man's pity is our most exploited natural resource.

This is all, literally, because women can vote btw lol.

instead they support faggot like Mugabe that just fuck the country up more

That was such a waste of time to read. God, the snarky overtone makes me sick. What are these people of use for to ME ME ME ME? fuck off asshole.

beyond retarted
They should add a rule that any familiy with more than 2 kids doesnt get anything cause they have the workforce to make a living.

That's literally communism.
Absolutely fucking amazing.
Communism won.

Welfare isn't communism, it's life-support for unsustainable global capitalism.

>BENDYDICK CUMINMYSNATCH