Convince me not to become an asylum seeker Sup Forums

i plan on going to iceland from norway and burn all my identification so theres no way for them to deport me. what do you guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z5TZV0sE2HU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

do it

not bad

why are you still in that shithole komshi? you have an eu passport ffs.

What will happen if I move to Greece? I don't want to live in the Islamic Republic of Allahistan. Greece seems rather easy to migrate to. I am irreligious but I can LARP as an Orthodox Christian if necessary; how accepting would the people be?

Hope you die shitskin
Kys and stop trying to turn our beautiful europa into a shithole

If you want to trigger Sup Forums at least announce that you're intending on moving to Bolan.

fek off

Your plan will backfire, the jig is up.

You're too late

at least i can say fuck (((current prime minister))) out loud without getting arrested here

yea but still u live in a shithole

still better than your shithole boi

Theres a lot of turks lready here,though a lot are muslim and pro-erdogan,so might not be a good place.

Great Idea. I want to do this myself. Only legally, because I can.

What do you dislike in your country that you want to move to another?

No blonde women to fondle.

Why not just go to Germany like all the other Turks?

You answered your own question there.

Come to me darling

Greece will be vassal if not part of the Republic of Allahistan people here are cucks 50% and the rest 50% are not enough to pull a fight most of them are gonna be old fucks in 10 years so better go to Russia or Eastern Europe in general

To be given asylum you need a criminal record or at least prove you're a mindless savage who wants to destroy the West. Posting on Sup Forums means you're too tame and won't be accepted sorry.

youtube.com/watch?v=z5TZV0sE2HU

It's not worth it man. Stay in Turkey where it's safe

Its really weird how nobody was talking about the peaceful Pegida protests

But yeah you come here if you want.