Disappointed in Sup Forums

Came here expecting to find philosophical discourse on government and economics. Instead I find myself in a timewarp, amongst a bunch of slack jawed rednecks sharing tired KKK memes and calling each other shills.

Good grief.

Isn't it about time you all grew up?

It's summer, it usually goes away

>posts with eu flag
oh sweetie...

But OP you're being a shill right now by making a such a provocative without offering any valid discourse. This is a slide thread. Don't post slide thread.

politics are low iq

Bait?

nah, because then it's summer in Australia and it gets worse

No, it's been like this for years.

Isn't it about time you post the rest of her pics?

Yeah no pol is definitely not the place for intelligent discussion. Expect passive agressive and ironic shitposting.

Come for the shitposting, stay for the happenings

Can't post hard core pics to Sup Forums

Wtf? I felt it was more autistic this year, goys I think I'm growing up

get flayed to death you fucking worthless euronigger demon

Sage, maybe ?

It's ok babe. Politics is too tough for women.
Instead of thinking about politics you should just go find yourself a man that you can serve in exchange for him taking care of you. Women should really focus on becoming good mothers. Politics just gets in the way of that.

Sup Forums literally goes to shit in the summer when all those anti-anime normies flood the board

Welcome to Sup Forums where shitposting is the primary means of communication. I don't know why you would have expected anything different.

Go to a higher chan....

Cuckchan has been dead for years.

>Being disappointed by an internet place where internet people exist
>Especially Sup Forums, which is notrious for it's degeneracy

OP, the world doesn't exist to serve you. You have to find a way to deal with this. The internet is degenerate, go figure.

>EU Flag

Damn you and your b8

>Came here expecting to find philosophical discourse on government and economics.

Tfw questions hurt

>implying growing up involves leaving Sup Forums rather than arriving here