You must eat shit with your cake

>Fillon tells UK it can't have free trade and other benefits of Europe without taking the less desirable elements of Europe too.

So in essence, he's saying he knows the EU has some good points, but overall it's fucking awful and the UK must be punished in case other countries follow our lead.

>I'd like to order a cake please
>Certainly sir, would you like the shit poured over the top or in the side?
>I don't want any shit thank you I'll just have the cake
>But you must have shit if you want cake
Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aoOxH-8jMyg
dw.com/en/desperation-grows-in-greece-as-asylum-process-drags-on/a-19256938
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I want cake but i dont have money to pay for it
>Im sorry I cant give you the cake for free
>I CANT EVEN....

The EU needs to be reformed, not abolished. We need to present a united front against the interests of both the USA and Russia/China.

If we end globalization policies and instead enact policies to protect the EU economically, and its borders against illegal entry, we will definitely prosper as separate nations, within a bigger whole, with a common European identity.

>UK is paying way more in than it gets out.

We've paid more than Greece, Spain, Ireland or Portugal for our cake.

Base Boris is based

All of non Russian Europe must be unified into a sane union.

The EU is great once the Greens and SocDems are defeated along with the alt lite

>All of non Russian Europe

So basically all of it without Ukraine and Belarus?

Greens and SocDems need to be crushed.

>Turkey gets free trade agreement
>UK does not

Welcome to EU! Land of the cucks and home of the degenerates.
T. Germany

Why would the EU agree to be reformed?

You give three billions to Turkey AND a Free Trade agreement for keeping the illegals out, which they do not.
UK is still taking its share of illegals despite leaving, has contributed greatly to EU while it was a member and does get a Free Trade Agreement?
How about fuck you and your Brussels, you fucking turkophiliacs!

They don't have to agree to anything. You just elect a bunch of Nazis to become MEPs and they'll sort it out.

As bad as the EU is, its laws are still governed by elected individuals.

The US agreed to be reformed from a democracy to a tryranny

except that's how the UK worked for 99% of their time in "the euro zone". They barely were a normal element for 5 years top. Other than that they get gibs and pay nothing, and EU will do it again because of the risks of a failing UK will bring to their own economy.

you were the ones who accept us in the first place, you eat what you order

fucking turks, they really should be bombed

MEPs have no power.

the EU forced us to dismantle the little industrial infrastructure we held as well as our agricultural economy when we joined
we paid for our cake

The UK has always been a net contributor to the EU.
I honestly don't understand why the EU is so ass blasted we want to leave if, as you say, we are a net drain? Why do you need us to stay so badly when we've told you politely through a democratic vote we would prefer to go another way?
The EU is threatening the UK to scare other members from leaving. Does that really sound like a 'fair and equal' EU?

same happened in Romania. we had one of the largest pig growing complexes in the SE Europe. gone into insolvency before joining the EU. now we import our meat

Yeah with Turkey's best friends, the krauts, that's not ever gonna happen.

Now the roaches are chimping out on Cyprus, threatening Cyprus, Greece and France's Total.
And what do the krauts do? They suck their dick and threaten us with no supporting Cyprus if we don't accept more austerity in Greece. As if Greece and Cyprus are the same country.
And after we cuck ourselves and accept even more austerity for the sake of having Germany's support in Cyprus, they don't do anything anyway!
So Erdogan gets his favorable deal with EU, chimps out in Cyprus and EU does nothing.
Meanwhile they sanction Russia and punish UK.

Seriously, fucking seriously. Fuck EU and fuck your country most of all!
You're worse than the Jews, you fucking good for nothing scum of the universe.

retarded German.

>you want to order cake?
>yes
>well do you have money for cake AND shit?
>no, i just want cake and thats all the money im willing to spend
>well sorry, cant have cake without shit

whats the point of shit anyways? if even the french know some of the EU sucks, why not just literally CUT THAT SHIT OUT.

oh, because that would mean all these people in the high and mighty EU parliament would basically make themselves jobless and lord knows we cant have that. whole careers are built in this microcosm called EU politics.

Anglosphere has always been a tighter relationship. The five eyes give each other due respect.
The EU is just a power play shitshow. You're better off without them.

Who has the power if not MEPs?

Greece, we've had this conversation. You don't get to talk until you pay your debts

same in Portugal
we were self-sufficient in fish, milk and almost in wheat/grain
then the (((EU))) happened and their (((quotas))) ruined our economy
but hey they're (((giving))) us money now so they can dump all the problems on the (((freeloaders)))

Life has never been fair. Brits should just tough it out. Not like you guys can do anything to change what the EU say.

and you export all the pork left to China

GIB CAKE YOU GLOBALIST KIKE

Same thing happened with us and raisins and many other agricultural products.
The only product we barely managed to save from the onslaught of joining EEC back in 1981, was olive oil.
Everything else we used to produce was ruined by EEC's policies.

And you don't get to talk while suck the Sultan's cock, Brussels fuccboi.

there's certainly benefits as well though. importing for foreign countries used to be tough thing now you can buy stuff from anywhere in the EU and it's delivered at your doorstep no extra paperwork.not to mention Travel and trade of other goods in general.
did you mean during the communist regime? we exported it to the USSR mainly by train. how does China fit into this?

we are not taking any shit, but we will take all cakes you got

What the fuck?
Why does the EU force people to shit on their own countries?
What possible benefit is there to force your ````allies'''' into ruining their own infrastructure and destroying private businesses?

well I guess the plan is to make you a piece of gear in the European economy. they must gain some advantage for letting even the small countries in. by making you a big importer it stimulates economy or some shit I don't even know

it is like EU is not german instrument to enforce their will on sovereign nations of europe
ohwait

Because it wants to destroy all elements of independence.

You can acquire it for cheap.
"Allies", you mean suckers.

because then you are reliant on the EU
because then big producers like France or Germany or the Netherlands stop having competition altogether in our markets
because the EU wants the Southern countries to strive solely on tourism and services so they don't compete with the big guns on anything so they can compete with China and the US

Because it is imperialistic, and to support the argriculture (and other industries, but agriculture is the most expository one as all the countries could have decent agriculture now so it would be very competitive in the real market) of the core countries such as France and Germany they need to destroy agriculture of the periphery. The current crisis happens because there are no more resources in the exploited countries, and imperialistic society is not able to support higher standards of living with just internal sources, they need new donors.

Just:
1- get the military in place
2- declare hard Brexit
3- take away Khan's power
4- deport anyone not a British citizen
5- live happy and normal

And they have the nerve to demand people to pay denbts. This is like sex trafficking on a national scale. You put poor people in your debt and pay them just enough that they won't leave, but not enough that they can't ever get out of debt.

>There's certainly benefits as well
Of course there is. Nobody disputes this. Even the most hardline Brexit supporters agree there are benefits to a European Free Trade Agreement. We are not raging nazis. We just don't like where Germany is taking the EU.

Thread goes like that:
>brits: wanna get all the stuff for free like niggers
greeks: EU is bad for giving us lots of its taxpayers money because we don't like to work
>Romanians: EU is bad for allowing more competition and boosting our economic growth.
>Portuguese: EU is bad for giving us money because our shitty economy doesn't work
>Portuguese: EU is bad

>We just don't like where Germany is taking the EU.
I agree. She's acting like she runs the place whereas it should have been a coalition. We were lucky enough not to get too many immigrants partly because Romania isn't that attractive for them and also because Romania is pretty racist in general.

>UK is fighting EU (Brexit)
>Greece is trying to resist (austerity).
>Poland is trying to resist (refugees)
>Russia is fighting EU (sanctions).
>France has surrendered (not voting Lepen).
>Netherlands have surrendered (not voting Wilders)
USA doesn't that remind you of anything?
The lines have been drawn, same just as back then. It's your cue to step in.

This thread is actually a gem, it's really good. Watching these Euros hash it out. They live in it, their words are up close and personal.
We Americans can coment, but not with the heart and anger they can.

pretty good comparison

Commissioners and the EU council. MEPs have very little real power (if they have any at all). If the EU was reformable I'd fight to stay in it, but it is not reformable. We need to have some real degree of control over our borders and the EU won't ever let us have that.

I don't think there are any benefits to the trade bullshit. Like our strong economy is fucking greece.
Abolish the EU and we should all stop trying to "work together"
That never works.

People always forget that the Euro also fucks us. Deutschmark would be a lot stronger.

it's all about the commision goy(as in kickbacks)
Look at the sugar industry,europe now imports sugar bc frenchies imposed quotas here and probably dismantled their own industry
It's narrow minded capitalists controlling easy to manipulate beaurocrats in the EU

Fillon was right.

I like how you picture individual countries all hating the abstract EU when it is countries that hate each other:

>UK is fighting EU (Brexit)
>Greece is trying to resist (austerity).
Everyone wants you to waste money even Romanians
>Russia is fighting EU (sanctions).
Most Eastern Europe would be happy to impose more sanctions on Russia, especially Poland

your country now officially punishes people for criticizing the gouverment under the guise of "fake news" a term which only you seem to hold on too,with even the ((((MSM))) in the US letting go of it after being exposed
. If you can't criticize your elected rulers you are a tirany

You know why our exports are doing so (((well)))?
The low value of the Euro makes our goods affordable all around the world. We are actually using the weaker EU states to make a shitload of money.
Too Bad nothing of that reaches the average worker.
Productivity is still exploding while they are paying almost the same, even less with Inflation.
Our retirement gibs are a joke too.

>I don't think there are any benefits to the trade bullshit. Like our strong economy is fucking greece.
Stupid Hans. Greeks are fucking themselves and want you to pay for them.

EU is doomed

German trade proficit and accumulation of fiat money by companies and individuals without ability to get normal profit from them creates situation same as in 1930s with ponzi currencies, debts and shit.

it will explode and europeans will die in agony

So? Let them fuck themselves if they want.
Every European country should be completely isolationist.

The whole "Single Market" is the biggest jewry on this planet.

Doesn't Britain essentially just want the deal Norway has?

What is this "can't" when it already exists?

No.
U.S. democracy prevailed against documented corruption.
The DNC under-estimated how clear the Trump supporters saw the truth.
I was at the rallies, I saw this with my own eyes.

you are correct

youve got your geschaft, now it is time to close before it is too late.

We are Europeans, friend! We always hated each others guts!
We spent more time killing each other than we did in peace.
The only time when we forget our differences, is to get rid of the common enemy: Those who attempt to unite us.

You want us united? Good! We're united against you! And once we get rid of you, we can happily go back to fighting each other as is tradition.

>Deutschmark would be a lot stronger.

It doesn't fuck you, thats how you keep your export economy going, by enslaving the rest of Europe and artificially devaluing your currency. Hell you just admitted it.

Learn economics 101.
you are benefiting the most from the market. Unemployment in Germany is falling, income is rising. And you are like, no I am edgy let's all be autist isolationist

>Brits want free stuff like niggers
Then let us leave. Why are you fighting so hard and making it so difficult?

>brits asking for free gibs

just fuck off already, please

>You must eat shit with your cake

That is just bs.

The correct analogy is: you need to pay your membership fees to be a member. Fact. You cannot leave a tennis club and then say "I want to keep playing tennis at the club and sit on the lawn chairs watching the 15yr old fit girls play".

You can either be a member and if you are not you are a non-member.

>We are Africans, friend! We always hated each others guts!
>You want us united? Good! We're united against white people! And once we get rid of white people, we can happily go back to fighting each other as is tradition.

But I prefer isolationism.
I hate the single market. I hate the EU. I hate uniting in any way with Europe.

>And you are like, no I am edgy let's all be autist isolationist
Yes.

>The UK is introduced to the concept of a compromise.

Tell that to Turkey.
They got their Free Trade Agreement and 3 billions on top of it AND they don't honor their part of the deal.
You're fool of shit.

MEP are taken from each cunt and mixed in parliamentary groups according to what poltical faction his home party is affiliated with. They are then turned into nothing more than voting machines. Let's say there is a Tri-Moreta MP from Bulgaria and the MakeMoneyFuckBitches MP from Luxembourg. Their parties are affiliated and such these two MP are expected to vote the same,regardless of what their constituency thinks. Now ask yourself,what are the odds that these two MPs have a similar platform or even end goals. The answer is they don't so it's all just a giant vote block . The worst thing about the UK leaving the EU is that the conservatory(doctrine,not party) faction in the Parliament is pretty much over.

Look at Farage, they are triggered by him bc he actually behaves like a parliament member would. I swear communist parliaments were more lively with debate than the current ,happy to be there, shits that are in there.

Yeah, well, unlike Africans, we're civilized folk who don't kill each other with stick and stones.
We use sophisticated weaponry like civilized people do.

>So in essence, he's saying he knows the EU has some good points, but overall it's fucking awful and the UK must be punished in case other countries follow our lead.

This is all rather moot though. Article 50 has been served and the clock is ticking towards March 30th 2019 when the UK will exit the EU automatically, with or without a deal.

The UK is not required to sign-up to anything and if the UK deal is too harsh, like the ever escalating demands for €100 billion+ as an exit penalty then the chances of the UK simply walking away and taking WTO rules as a basis for EU trade are significantly increased.

However, even if there is a deal, there are those in the EU parliament who would deliberately wreck it because "Fuck the UK". Without ratification by the EU Parliament any deal would be invalid and again the UK would exit the EU on 30th March 2019 under WTO rules only.

Anyone who thinks anything else is likely is deluded about the weakness of the UK's position and the ability of the EU Parliament to fuck things up.

>Keep your new 3rd reich, just stop at Poland
>I give my word as a German
>Sorry kraut you broke the compromise now you loose everything

Really makes me think.

essentially Merkel is striving for a German-French industrial powerhouse fueled by low-skilled migrant labor. She wants Greece, Spain, Portugal, The Netherlands, Italy to be the farm crops of more upcoming cheap labor for future generations, and will support those states with payouts and loans, all under the conditions that Germany (and possibly Macron) dictate. The first condition to get started is: accept the baby machine migrants 'like we are telling you to'.

>punished

We're leaving. That means we lose the benefits of being "in". We also lose the shit we don't like too.

Lmao you believed we'll have our cake and eat it too.

Whatever the reality of the situation is, I'm not remotely inclined to support paying into the Germany first club. You stupid krauts fucked europe up more times than all other european nations combined and you have the cheek to come out with this shit.

>Britain is an independent country like India
>wants to sign an FTA with the EU like countries like the USA and India would do with the EU
>EU decides to be butthurt as fuck and demand things of Britain it would never demand of America or India

Kill yourself

You overcharged for the cake then halfway through eating it we found mould in the middle.
No we will not pay you to take the cake back you filthy Jew.

I hope you see we have respect for each other. Only one kraut and one frog are throwing shit with no substance to claims of a 'good EU'
Britain is getting cast as a stormfront nation that just hates anyone from Europe. We don't. We respect our neighbors. We'll go there for a holiday and they're more than welcome to come here for a holiday. You don't get to come here because we have more gibs or jobs and we don't like the idea of a million muds getting German and French passports so they can flood our country as 'euorpeans'

>Whatever the reality of the situation is, I'm not remotely inclined to support paying into the Germany first club.

I know that, this is why we have Brexit. Brits want out of the club and not play any more. Which is fine.

But then do not complain that you cannot play tennis at the club!

Why?

Actually Germany wants the pie all for itself, France be damned.
They're not looking to compete with France, they look to destroy its economy and rebuild it under their control.
At least that's what Varoufakis said that Schauble told him, that he's being harsh on Greece so he won't have to be soft with France when he will manage to impose IMF-austerity on them too.
Personally, I believe Varoufakis has always been saying the truth.

there most likely will be an FTA agreement but this will still require Britain to pay a lot money otherwise it would be an unfavorable deal for poorer EU countries.

>Tell that to Turkey.
>They got their Free Trade Agreement and 3 billions on top of it AND they don't honor their part of the deal.

Last I checked it is Greece which doesn't want to deport anyone... also because of your completely inefficient bureaucracy.

Anyway, Turkey is in the shitters economically. That is why they wanted to join the EU back in the days. But now Erdogan figured out that it is easier to rule a shithole like Turkey if everybody is miserable, so he wants to keep Turkey a shithole.

Which is fine!

P.S. Poland is half the population of Turkey and receives 15 billion a year... Turkey receives like 3 billion over 2 years. Not even comparable.

>Other than that they get gibs and pay nothing

Get fucked frog. The UK has always been one of the greatests net contributors to the EU/EEC and is currently the second highest net contributor after Germany.

Good luck replacing those EU contributions after March 30th 2019. Looks like you're membership fee either went up a lot or your CAP payments went down a lot. Probably both at a guess.

dually noted

Hm sounds like the solution lies in doing something with Poland.

F P B P

The solution is to dissolve the single market and the EU

The brits are the only ones who have any sense.

Last I checked we don't have any control over it, you dumb kraut! Everything Greece does anymore as far as this is concerned, is under Frontex leadership.
But Frontex isn't here to stop them from entering but to organize them and keep them coming.
It's Turkey sending them in, Frontex picking them up and Greece is only the scapegoat.
How about stopping Turkey from sending them in or tell Frontex to send them back?

Thanks, Stavrosbro. I might come to you instead of Manuel on holiday.

Believe me, we're trying. Germany is acting like the bitch ex wife trying to drag every cent out of us and refusing to sign the divorce papers.

Never trust a kraut.

Stop making plays for the single market then

South Korea has free trade with Europe without the rest of the EU shit with it.

Wasn't the remoan side banging on about how we'd need to renegotiate the trade deals EU has. Why can't we have one of those?

>South Korea has free trade with Europe without the rest of the EU shit with it.
And?

>How about stopping Turkey from sending them in or tell Frontex to send them back?

you can't send them back because they aren't Turkish citizens

the only solution is to either build a wall to turkey but then people would still come over the sea
or the Australian solution where we put them in a camp on a remote island and deal with them there.

You were sayin Kraut?

youtube.com/watch?v=aoOxH-8jMyg

You better watch out or me and Petr will pop by your crib and break yOUR FUCKING FACE! Capisz kurwa?

Using your analogy it goes like this -
We are paying full membership fees then management started inviting in niggers and shitty countries who couldn't afford the membership so came back to the UK and asked us to pay more for less.
>The tennis courts are always full.
>The 15 year old cuties stopped coming when they got raped.
I'm paying for an exclusive club and getting a community sports facility instead.

>Everything Greece does anymore as far as this is concerned, is under Frontex leadership.

Actually, Germany offered to help with the asylum requests and deportations and Greece declined saying "this is a Greek matter". Frontex has nothing to do with Greek bureaucracy.

dw.com/en/desperation-grows-in-greece-as-asylum-process-drags-on/a-19256938

Ibrahim**, 20, is from Damascus and accuses the asylum workers and specifically those who are working with the European Asylum Support Office (EASO) of only taking into account his time in Turkey. However, he only spent two weeks in the neighboring country while waiting to take a dinghy to Greece. He is not the only one. All of the Syrians DW spoke to tell the same story. In addition, they speak of intimidation used by the asylum personnel.
"They told me if I want to apply for asylum, I will have to spend years in Chios. I cannot stay here for years. So I signed the document they gave me," said Ahmed**, also from Syria.