Why do Greeks & Turks hate each other so much?

Why do Greeks & Turks hate each other so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.mx/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2010/dec/10/wikileaks-pope-turkey-eu-muslim
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9eUhnOjPLI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because the Ottomans destroyed their "holy empire" and conquered the most important city of orthodox christianity. Also 500 years occupation.

Gee I dunno, why d'ya think?

>Defeat of the Byzantine empire
>Ottoman Era, Muh 400 years of slavery
>Greek Revolution of 1821
>2 Balkan Wars
>One Greco-Turkish War that led to a humiliating Greek Defeat
>Dogfights happening over the Aegean
>Border issues
>Cyprus
>Other Diplomatic issues
>Muzzies and Orthodox Christians
And so on, and so on.

Turks were barbarians who raided & looted Christian kingdoms in Europe, it's not just Greeks who hate them, every Christian country they came contact with hated them

They are neighbors. That means history.

But they don't hate each other as much as they want everyone to think. They are the cousins who always fight in school but secretly touch each other with their penises when they are alone.

I mean they almost took away our whiteness

Delet

>I mean they almost took away our whiteness

Why hello there, Abdullah

They don't, they are best friends. Greeks always have Turkish friends.

No, we dont.

greeks create civilization
turks destroy civilization

me in the middle
trying to figure this shit out
thinking real hard
will see it any moment now

>the revolution of the clones
You greeks have a very interesting modern history

Because who the fuck likes cockroaches.

Your mom

1912 will commence again

Lets hope it won't turn out like 1921

I always heard from turks that they love greek cock
They can't shut up about sucking greek cock
it's really embarrassing how truskish people adore to please greeks in a queer way

it's kinda fucked up how you adore to suck the greek off
your country is a bunch of greek cock suckers
maybe you should come to brazil so I can triangle choke you to death to relieve you of your lust for the greek males !

Turks are the most bullied people on this board by far. Stop being mean to them right the fuck now

You just don't know fashion Mexibro

maybe if you stop letting them think they're hotshit they wouldn't be mocked all the time

t. Abdul McTurkroach

kinda , I dont really have any specific hatred for greeks , been able to get along with every greek I met so far. Our history is riddled with wars and occupations so its natural that atleast one side would feel a strong hatred for the other. The people who live in the coastal regions would get along very well but not so much for other regions I suppose

The Asia Minor Catastrophe is probably the biggest JUST moment in recent history

this and lets not forget that they're mongols

The Ottomans destroyed what could have been a beautiful and strong Orthodox Christian buffer zone between Europe and the East, as well as threatened the security of every Christian European nation. They and their descendants deserve the banter. The only thing I admire about the Ottos is that they made the largest cavalry charge in history possible.

This, Turkey literally exterminated the entire christian contingent on Anatolia.

Don't forget the population exchange and the Istanbul Pogrom

We create and give to the world.
Turks take but never give.
It doesn't matter how many of us they kill, or how much land they take, Turkey has never contributed anything good to anybody.

they made anus cleansing machines

no , christians were converted hence the white turks

>implying being Mongol is something bad

Altaic, Turkic and Mongol tribes have reigned over two entire continents.

they were barbarians destroying and pillaging all in their path. nothing to be proud of desu

look at my quints faggots

also Jews are the real evil of the world and the wrong side won the WW2.

Because Greeks have no identity, uncertain past (their ancestors invented democracy and civilisation to some extent, I can't deny this, but Romans voided them all at one point).

Turks have certain past, they have dominated huge chunks of land all thanks to their Turkic (Oghuz) forebears. Well, there's an issue and that is being Muslim instead of Tengrist at this point, this kinda erases their true identity and lumps them up with the A**bs.

All the empires have been made this way. If the casus belli differed it doesn't mean the treatment differed as well.

>look at my quints faggots

No. Praise Tengri.

>Greeks settle Greece
>Greeks settle Anatolia (Turkey)
>Turks settle Anatolia
>Turks settle Greeks
>after centuries, Greeks revolt
>Turks still settle a little bit of Greece and all of Anatolia

I think it's quite clear why

which "empire" was slaughtering women and children other than turco-mongols?

t. Bozgor

All the empires knuckled down on separatists the tough way. See Hungarians in Transylvania, Anglos and Spaniards in America, Ottomans in the Balkans.

Huh? 1.2 million Christian Greeks were exchanged for 400,000 Muslims, many of whom weren't Turkish (Greeks, Pomaks, Bulgarians, Albanians, etc.)

They are basically the same species, they just have a dispute about which is better: fucking sheep or fucking goats.

The whole Constantinople thing comes to mind.

you mean germans and turks?

I don't hate greeks
I sometimes act like I despise them to get (you)s tbqh

Greeks act like oppurtunitist everytime like israel, but they fail every time

>be greek
>your most holy city is muslim
>lose every single war against turks even with brit support
>sell your islands and fighters jets because you are economic crisis

And finally, germany pays their internet bills to post on Sup Forums

>t. Bozgor
ugric(hungarians) and ottomans were both turcic tribes
spaniards? that was after reconquista they had mixed too much with arabs by then. look at latin americans skin color

I'm actually just kidding, I'm on your side.

idk man your country was never on greeks side
i still like germans though

turkroaches have a history of bullying other countries. hell, they're still bullying to this day

Well said, you piece of shit.
We fucking hate each other with undying passion.

I don't have a problem with the Turks desu.
Would be nice to have Asia Minor and Constantinople back though.

kill yourself degenerate retard.

You are Turk-Angole-bastard kid.

Do you even know how we won the fcking otoman empire? That was humiliating for them fucking idiot.

go back to the general you piece of shit

go back to Sup Forums Αγγλο-τουρkο-μπασταρδι.

Pope Benedict was so right.

google.com.mx/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2010/dec/10/wikileaks-pope-turkey-eu-muslim

But you stuborns never listen.

μπάσταρδο να πεις τον εαυτό σου

>this is your debt collector for tonight

Greeks and turks are the same

μη του δινεις σημασια αδερφε kανα 12χρονο θα ειναι

Really?

All the Greeks and Turks I know are friends with or dating the other group. At worst there's banter about the back and forth wars since Troy.

Same people, different faith.

Greeks are civilized people turks are cockroach mongol invaders.
No need to go deeper.

My country is Bavaria. Your national colors come from the Bavarian flag and your first king was Otto von Wittelsbach. Since then it's called Bayern in German, not Baiern. They took the y from the Greek alphabet to pay tribute to the connection between the two monarchies.

Nice flag letting us know to disregard your opinion.

Minus the millenium of incest.

>tfw England didn't fuck Turkey's shit for once and for all after world war one
>tfw England gave the holy land to a bunch of herbs
>tfw England to this protect and allow a bunch of Saudi terrorist exporters to prosper.

I hate English so much

White Turks were Greeks that converted to Islam.
We are not the fucking same people. Now have some kick-ass Greek music.
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9eUhnOjPLI

>Brazil

If it's not bantz I don't care what you have to say monkey

I had some Greek and Turkish friends in my Masters studies.

They had Turkish and Greek lyrics for the same songs, so much that they could sing one after another.

The food is entirely the same, almost every Turkish recipe had a Greek version.

Their dances were very similar as well.

Generally they got along with each other very well. But then again my friends are Scientists, civilized people.

The Governments very much hate each other tho, especially with Erdo in power.

I would say its something like
I am a Greek shitposter
Turks are mods

no fun allowed = riot

Why is Cypus not part of Greece? Are you not Greeks?

It's British, of course.

>Why is Cypus not part of Greece?
Ask the eternal Anglo

>Civilized turk
Nice meme, and turkish recipes having greek ones, Turks could not even read before arriving to anatolia, yet alone make good food.

very ironic to hear that from a goat raping roach

Same reason the French and British can't stand each other, they simply have a long history of being enemies.

ok

>I hate English so much
Who does not? They are absolutely perfidious. Google Crimean War for an example of how they switched allies like clothes.

t. turkroach

This all is right for the Western coastline of Anatolia
People forget that Greeks were majority in this part not even one century ago, Izmir for example looks and feels still Mediterranean as fuck

I absolutely fucking love being the best. Literally nobody else matters other than other Anglos.

>Blood tax (Christian first born sons were taken to be converted to Islam to serve as Janissaries)
> Living as Dhimmi's (3rd class Citizens)
> Paying Jizya (extortion tax)
> New Christian brides were sometimes raped by local Viziers.

Fuck the Turks, when do we reclaim Constantinople?

I thought you gave them independence.

Are you not independent nowadays? And why did Greece and B*itannia not protect you when the roaches invaded the north?

Turks are the descendants of rapist shit skins.

Sub human nomads and marauders. Nothing more than thieves of culture, civilization, and woman.

The original invaders of Babylon. The home of the Rh Negative man and the first seeds of civilization as we know it.

TURKS ARE NOT HUMAN THEY ARE ROACHES AND BY PROVIDENCE ALL OF THE MIDDLE EAST BELONGS TO THE WHITE Rh NEGATIVE MAN AND THE Rh NEGATIVE JEW.

GREATER ISRAEL WHEN?

Nobody considers himself Anglo out of England nowadays. And you are as irrelevant as us if not more nowadays, so...

mashallah borther, all our enemies tremble against the might of al-Britain

Turks in the past took the flag of Tawhid and fought idolatrous Greeks who believed in three Gods but today Turks are no different than Greeks in terms of idolatry so the fight is over.

You're feeding my boner.

We didn't want independence, we wanted reunification with Greece, this is why took arms against the British

>And why did Greece and B*itannia not protect you when the roaches invaded the north?
Because the invasion was planned by Kissinger

those skirts are totally lame and also gay

Assads wife is hot

Byzantines were christian and believed in one God.
I don't know what source you learned this bullshit misinfo from, but is very wrong and a book worthy of scorching.

Byzantines believed in 3 gods, father god, son god and mother god like the Greek mythologists.(Zeus, Athena etc...)

I guess he means the father, the son and the holy spirit.

otto was based af, my favorite king of greece he literally converted athens from an albanian village to a capital and brought the superior bavarian neoclassical and greek revival architecture here.

Bavarian architects like Gärtner or Leo von Klenze designed some unique artifacts that are they only ones you deserve to see when visiting athens apart from acropolis.

Also, Ludwig I father of Otto was a warm supporter of philhellenism and wanted to make munchen the modern athens of 19th century.

Unfortunately locals despised and couldn't trust westerners, on the contrary they loved orthodox Russia.

pic related is king Otto, this dude never stopped to wear the traditional unifrom of greek rebels even when he got expelled from greece and returned to bavaria.