CDN Morning News: I can't even-ada Editio

>‘Drag queens read to kids’ phenomenon reaches Vancouver

metronews.ca/news/vancouver/2017/07/09/drag-queens-read-to-kids-phenomenon-reaches-vancouver.html

I'll skip the intro, this one is a DOOZY. Don't even need a witty comment.
Lookit how scary that drag queen is too.
>How to emotional and mentally scar your child

WHO THINKS THIS IS A GOOD IDEA??

Why??

What a whack job country................

Other urls found in this thread:

metronews.ca/news/halifax/2017/07/10/halifax-police-arrest-suspect-stole-elderly-woman-purse-bus.html
metronews.ca/news/world/2017/07/10/donald-trump-has-no-choice-but-to-fire-don-jr-menon.html
metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/07/10/saskatchewan-families-fight-to-have-gender-taken-off-birth-certificates.html
metronews.ca/news/vancouver/2017/07/11/b-c-wildfire-situation-still-deteriorating-official-says.html
metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/07/10/saskatchewan-family-says-lack-of-government-help-forced-backyard-funeral.html
metronews.ca/news/toronto/2017/07/10/relatives-of-slain-u-s-soldier-want-urgent-freeze-on-omar-khadr-s-assets.html
metronews.ca/news/toronto/2017/07/10/omar-khadr-fact-check-paints-a-clearer-picture-of-the-case-.html
metronews.ca/news/edmonton/2017/07/10/air-quality-alert-issued-for-edmonton-as-the-result-of-b-c-wildfires.html
cbc.ca/news/canada/air-canada-sfo-taxiway-1.4198946
archive.is/6I4Gw
cbc.ca/news/business/poloz-interest-rates-1.4197497
cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/now-it-s-just-gone-wildfire-evacuees-with-destroyed-property-grapple-with-future-1.4198794
youtube.com/watch?v=ZSgfpTZEgGU
cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-bibeau-london-trump-1.4198786
cbc.ca/news/omar-khadr-speer-lawsuit-utah-settlement-1.4198212
cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/b-c-wildfires-evacuations-relief-1.4197826
cbc.ca/news/canada/sudbury/turtle-state-of-emergency-1.4190813
cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/surrey-bystander-shot-1.4198797
cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/edmonton-library-drag-queen-story-time-1.4155791
youtube.com/watch?v=8osGsYlxV1k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

UPDATE: Pikey Trash Leafette who robbed 71 Y.O grandma found and arrested.

>Halifax police arrest suspect accused of stealing elderly woman's purse from bus

metronews.ca/news/halifax/2017/07/10/halifax-police-arrest-suspect-stole-elderly-woman-purse-bus.html

Loser Canadian "journalist" gives his "opinion" on what Trump should do, in America.
>Donald Trump has no choice but to fire Don Jr.: Menon

metronews.ca/news/world/2017/07/10/donald-trump-has-no-choice-but-to-fire-don-jr-menon.html

Mind your own fucking business, you low life fucks.
Canada IS NOT America. President Trump doesn't run Canada.
Your stupid Canadian opinions are NOT VALID

More stories of retards wanting gender removed
>Saskatchewan families fight to have gender taken off birth certificates

metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/07/10/saskatchewan-families-fight-to-have-gender-taken-off-birth-certificates.html

I posted something similar yesterday with 2 dyke cunts wanting sex taken off something.

Why are gays allowed to adopt??
Like 2 dykes having all that pussy around them. They're NOT NICE women. None of them are. They're all jail tattooed looking shit bags who treat women like shit. (which they sadly like)

There's gonna be some FUCKED UP kids in Canada, in the future.
At least they'll probably die from heroin or fentanyl before 17. Maybe push out another leaflet or two in a gutter some place.

What a fucked up country..............
Also
"Why are you a lesbian and hate men so much?"
>Men are scum!! I was raped as a young girl!

Now you're a jail tattooed dyke with a wife and 2 daughters..................

Okay...................

(molestees always become molesters)

Just let it all burn down-ada

>B.C. wildfire situation 'still deteriorating,' official says

metronews.ca/news/vancouver/2017/07/11/b-c-wildfire-situation-still-deteriorating-official-says.html

All of BC and Alberta is going to be on fire soon.
Fort Mac fire, "The Beast" is still burning in some areas

Maybe they think they'll get insurance money if their provinces burn down.

You kids know that scam? Burn your house down and collect the insurance money?
Granddad pulled that one on his mansion. Too many greedy folk asking him for money. So he burnt his mansion down, collected to money and built a shack and hobby farm

These people CAN NOT do anything right.
Oh there is "changes", a "new system" or always some shit.
First off Canadians are incompetent as fuck, then add in the fact, only women are hired everywhere now. Women are dumb as fuck to begin with.

>Changes to Pap testing led to thousands of missed chlamydia cases: study

I'll end the thread with this one today too,
>Always wear a rubber, so your dick don't burn

>Saskatchewan family says lack of government help forced backyard funeral

metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/07/10/saskatchewan-family-says-lack-of-government-help-forced-backyard-funeral.html

Lady is on disability her whole life, dies, government cuts funeral funding costs, family complains.

I donno man, just fucking moochy

I hope this happens,. This is a national disgrace. Among the many of them. There is so many, this one will be forgotten with the next 10 that happen soon enough with Trudeau Liberals in charge of Canada.
>Relatives of slain U.S. soldier want urgent freeze on Omar Khadr's assets

metronews.ca/news/toronto/2017/07/10/relatives-of-slain-u-s-soldier-want-urgent-freeze-on-omar-khadr-s-assets.html

>"If the assets are not frozen pending the hearing of the application, there may be no assets left in Canada upon which the applicants may execute,"

They rushed him a payment so he could move it out of Canada and avoid this.
A real Canadian person decided. Not an American, Not a Robot. Not a Chink or Paki.

bump. these threads are great. Better than state-funded news sources imo.

And Canadian Media jumps to the defense of their 10 Million Dollar ISIS mercenary with some FACT CHECKING
>Fact check: Expert offers a clearer picture of Omar Khadr's case

metronews.ca/news/toronto/2017/07/10/omar-khadr-fact-check-paints-a-clearer-picture-of-the-case-.html

All in defense of this guy, who killed someone as a child soldier, despite being born in Canada.

I hate being Canadian more than ever.

Canadian air, worse than smoking 10 packs a day
>Air quality alert issued for Edmonton as the result of B.C. wildfires

metronews.ca/news/edmonton/2017/07/10/air-quality-alert-issued-for-edmonton-as-the-result-of-b-c-wildfires.html

Where's all your clean air and nature bud??
Burnin down by the looks of it
HAW HAW HAW

Appreciated m8

Can't fly-ada

>Air Canada plane avoids disaster in San Francisco

cbc.ca/news/canada/air-canada-sfo-taxiway-1.4198946

All that smoky air makes the place look even more like china.

Time for archive archive.is/6I4Gw

Canadians in shit with money.
>ANALYSIS
Poloz may tap the interest-rate brakes as a promise and a warning: Don Pittis

>Backlash against a likely increase could show borrowers have forgotten the value of money

cbc.ca/news/business/poloz-interest-rates-1.4197497

I donno if I would LOVE some giant 1930s depression like crash of our dollar and everyone loses their shit and all hell breaks loose and Canada turns into a lawless shithole, biut I'd prefer it over life like it is right now

archive bots are priceless.

Beep Boop Beep
Thanks Archivebot

We need a vaporwave archivebot made up. Someone do that, if they want.

Archivebot drawing contest now open. Submit submissions in the following threads.

>We need a vaporwave archivebot made up
kek i think i seen one out there, didn't save it though.

SteveMRE recently got one

No idea who that is................
Some youtube guy??

I'd do youtube, but don't want my face on youtube or want to deal with youtube neckbeards and children.

I want a Patreon or crwodfunder but I know everyone here is poor as fuck and Canadians only give money to American Celebrities and muslims.

>tfw Canadians and Britfags are all over our media and entertainment trying to tell us what to do
>we've even got a fucking South Africa

I wonder why the Ausfags and Kiwis don't care to lecture America on the wonders of gun confiscation?

Got no home-ada

>Now it's just gone': Wildfire evacuees with destroyed property grapple with future

cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/now-it-s-just-gone-wildfire-evacuees-with-destroyed-property-grapple-with-future-1.4198794

DARRRRRRRRRRRR, what did you expect eh?? Not my fault your house is gone. Shoulda lived in my 10000% white red pilled town. Don't cry to me eh. Your province steals our money too eh??

>Some youtube guy??
He eats food from ww2 and stuff. Very brave, much loved. A total bro. Talks like a man from 1995.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZSgfpTZEgGU
>comfy korean war era ciggy vid

Why are Canadians so prominent in American "right-wing" media?
Laura Southern
Gavin McInnis
Steven Crowder

Really strange. No one cares either.

Eating WW2 era food on webcam makes you famous.
Geezus fuck I hate this world..................

>Eating WW2 era food on webcam makes you famous.

Eating that shit AND surviving to eat more is what makes him famous. But yeah, he won the youtube lottery.

>Canada stumps up cash for family planning in Third World, but won't criticize Trump for stepping back

cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-bibeau-london-trump-1.4198786

I wish these fucking idiots would shut up. Mind your own business you fuckwit Canadians. You've given away every dime Canada has, borrowed more and given that away too.
NO ONE IS happy about it.

I'm sure most people would survive. No one is stupid enough to do it.
Like those "Jackass" faggots from the 00s. They did nothing special. Just shit no one else was dumb enough to do. Most humans are literal mindless fuckwits so they found it funny.

Anyone can eat that shit, no one WANTS TOO or is DUMB ENOUGH too.

Like WHY??
Is he LARPing he's in WW2 as he eats? Like what in the fuck, would posses you to do this??

>'Competing Canadian values': Awarding Khadr's settlement to U.S. widow a challenge for Ont. court

cbc.ca/news/omar-khadr-speer-lawsuit-utah-settlement-1.4198212

This basically happened because Canadians are literally brainwashed to hate America and Americans.

That's Canadians "values"

Canadian "values"
Lie
Cheat
Steal
Con
Grit
Flimflam
Hate America

14,000 without a home in BC cause it's on fire.

Canadians doing nothing to stop the fire either. I bet they're waiting for the Americans to show up and save them.

Whoops.....

>B.C. is burning: 14,000 people displaced in hot, dry conditions

cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/b-c-wildfires-evacuations-relief-1.4197826

I wish I was American.

STATE OF EMERGENCY for turtles

I'm not kidding.............half the county is burning, no worries..........

>State of emergency declared for Ontario's turtles

cbc.ca/news/canada/sudbury/turtle-state-of-emergency-1.4190813

Is this real life??
Helllo??????????Anyone out there???

Fucking Canadians are everywhere.

Me too my dude, me too.............

Let's LARP together.

I was born in Texas, Dallas Fort Worth area, I got a custom gold plated desert eagle on my hip 24/7 and drive a bad ass lowrider. I got like 10 3.14 QT gangsta GFs who strip and give me all their money, cause they love my dick so much.
I love being American
Good Bless America
#StarsAndStripes4Ever

You have Amazing healthcare in Canada
- for turtles.

For turtles.........

This is killing me. Im dying right now...........

Drag Queens, Forest Fires and TURTLES, oh my!

CRanada, what a CUNTry.............

OMG I wish I was American.............

Don't laugh too hard, there's a two year waiting list for hoomans needing comparable bodily repair. Even then you might have to take out a newspaper ad to shame them into treating you, like that old lady who needed her hip replaced.

More GUN Violence in the Detroit of North America (Canada)

>Innocent Surrey shooting victim is a 64-year-old woman from Ontario

cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/surrey-bystander-shot-1.4198797

When I talk to Americans online and they say stuff like "At least it's not as bad as Detroit or Chicago in Canada"
I tell em
>Canada is literally one giant Detroit. It's nothing but addicts, junkies, poverty and crime

The 6 Million Dollar Man (my granddad, that's what I call him, since he has some many replacement body parts and the money to buy them) got a hip replacement or something, at a private and expensive clinic. Nurses sewed him up with a roll of gauze inside him. He needed to go back and be opened up to get it out.

LOL

Canadians such so bad at everything.

Ya I'm out for today, laughing this hard took all my energy.
Feel free to keep the thread going

Just remember:
>Always wear a rubber, so your dick don't burn

FOR
THE
TURTLESSSSSSSSSSSS

Just a reminder.

The CBC story on drag queens reading to kids in Edmonton mentioned a woman named Lourdes.

cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/edmonton-library-drag-queen-story-time-1.4155791

What they didn't mention was her full stage name, "Lourdes the Merry Virgin" who has done stage acts together with Jon Benet Ramsme

youtube.com/watch?v=8osGsYlxV1k

Forgot to add

DEFUND CBC

>expensive and private
>nurses don't know what they're doing

>canada