Well Sup Forums, what do we think?

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/muslim-same-sex-marriage-uk-first-walsall-west-midlands-islam-homosexual-jahed-choudhury-sean-rogan-a7835036.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/MWgWr
youtube.com/watch?v=IvUFiCozYlo
richarddawkins.net/2016/04/why-does-gay-sex-scare-modern-muslims-it-didnt-in-the-golden-age/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Always archive it
archive.is/MWgWr

I think I understand ISIS now

>always arkive it
>kek

Why?

>30 seconds

we fucking love you Nordbotbro

Absolutely fucking disgusting.

Saw this on my news feed. Full of 'so brave, so powerful' comments. People really just say that shit because they don't wanna be seen as intolerant surely???? No one can look at this and think its normal or natural?

Don't want the media to generate money or people to shill their media articles

What a man.

shitskins going crazy over this.

Burn it with fire

I think it's great that the Muslim relatives packed the place out

youtube.com/watch?v=IvUFiCozYlo

I understand they're honeymooning in Saudi Arabia.

Looks like the paki came to uk to find a wife

which one wears the burka?

we need to promote homo islam to trigger a destructive chain reaction where islam fights islam

The paki has a cockerel's crest -> he is the male
The white has more pearl/jewell -> female

This should be encouraged as much as possible. One major problem with terrorism is that it not only cows weak whites and turns them into cucks afraid to speak out against islam (not al muslims, etc), but enforces non-degeneracy among muslims. For example, actual muslim moderates are afraid to speak out. There was this one pakistani gentleman in Glasgow last year who wished his Christian neighbours merry christmas on kikebook. Some other paki saw it, drove 200 miles, and stabbed him to death. We need to promote muslim degeneracy to the point where there are too many cucks and degenerates for the real muslims who follow muhammad's commands to rape and murder infidels to deal with. That is how the jews defeated christianity. That is how we will defeat islam. If old muslims understand that their children will become degenerates and that mosques are not immune to western degeneracy, not only will islam cease to be a viable alternative identity to western degeneracy for pakis, similar to the (((alt right))) for whites, thereby preventing them developing a parallel society and culture that will dominate when pakis outbreed us and become the majority, but they will think twice before moving here in the first place, knowing full well that their religion and genetic heritage will die in the morass of western degeneracy.

In before:
>Thrown off a roof

Jokes aside, there is a good chance this bloke has a huge target on his back now,

No, that doesn't seem right to me. Promoting western degeneracy amongst Muslims will just lead to more degenerate brown people in the west in the long run.

based

>White guy

Of course. There's always a white guy.

It will weaken the hardline fundamentalism & cause furious infighting, it's a perfect outcome, I for one welcome gay marriage for muslims.

I'm jealous of the white guy. Tubby got his claws into a vulnerable closet case and now he's got a gl'ing med husband. Fuck fuck fuck. I hate the jews so much.

Please leave.

You've always understood the Mossad, Shlomo.
>mfw

Are you cute? If yes, I'll leave if you become my bf!

Go kys. Calling a Bengali a Med person.

theyre gonna get thrown off a building

this will end well

Based algerian.

Starting #gayforallah?

There needs to be a website with a timer, so we can see exactly how long it takes for them to be executed by the religion of pieces.

your times are improving Nordbro, I am impressed.

It's hilarious. The libtards are emasculating everyone.

Here's a jewel from the comments section.

This. It's perfect. It will destroy their close knit communities and wreck the religion.

>all those cucks who will simply block it out of their heads, instead thinking that it's just mean old Fahim who's the gay-killer

Someone make the two-button meme with Defend Gays and Defend Islam as options.

I think we should just fucking nuke ourselves at this point.

what has this world come to?

>press neither button and laugh

that's one gay muzzie

>when you infiltrate the western world but really the western world infiltrated you
i dont know whos jewing who anymore

I think we should promote this and then let nature take its course.
Either the cancer eats up Islam too or Islam destroys the cancer for us.

>gay islam wedding
>expects radical muslims to be OK with it

For once, I agree with a Muslim that this is an abomination. I remember seeing a post about how Islam doesn't tolerate faggots and I see a white leftist bitch literally saying '"Islam needs to evolve and accept or get killed off."

You think they'll do a follow up story when these two get beheaded by the Muslim's family here in a few months?

Social and biological weapons are identical in the sense that they will most likely fuck up every single party involved in the conflict and not just the original target.

Fahim seems to be keeping his shit together really well for an offended mudslime. These cucks would do well to heed his warning

>Not nice Fahim
LOL
Holy shit the way they try to gently correct him like a child, where they would tear a white man apart!

Off the roof you go

The cognitive dissonance between fellating Islam and fellating homosexuality was always going to be the liberal's undoing. Personally, I support the fags in this conflict.

That's because exactly what they see them as.
Listen to lefty rhetoric, it is very clear that they see non-whites as inferior people who need to be championed by the brave lefty knight.
A lot of them seem to see immigrants as a replacement for their own non-existent children.

>comments disabled

already tweeting out with #IslamIsGay #AlaBlessThem, also #Muslims

I S L A M Y E S
S
L
A
M
Y
E
S

We shouldn't walk the path of the Jew.

>Well Sup Forums, what do we think?
They don't have long to live. Some sand nigger will kill them in the name of allah.

Fpbp

Now we just have to wait for them to be stabbed by actual muslims.

I kinda feel bad for laffin' thanks anyway.

His brethren will stone him very soon.

I'd guess they are probably faggots

maybe this will help decline the population

We must outjew the Jew you contrarian antifa faggot.

>Oy vey the plan backfired!

Why exactly are the rings so tight?

to hold the blood in the fingers so they stay erect

someone with a good fake account please post this (from the last thread) to Fahim:
>"AbdurRahman ibn AbuLayla, quoting Usayd ibn Hudayr, a man of the Ansar, said that while he was given to jesting and was talking to the people and making them laugh, the Prophet poked him under the ribs with a stick. He said: Let me take retaliation. He said: Take retaliation. He said: You are wearing a shirt but I am not. The Prophet then raised his shirt and the man embraced him and began to kiss his side. Then he said: This is what I wanted, Messenger of Allah!" -Sunan Abi Dawud 5224: Narrated Usayd ibn Hudayr,:

>"There will circulate among them [servant] boys [especially] for them, as if they were pearls well-protected" -Quran. Sura 52:24

and
>The Quranic story of the prophet Lot is often invoked by religious-conservative Muslims to denounce homosexuals. But even here, there has been debate. A renowned traditional authority on the Quran, al-Kisa’i al-Kufi, took the view that the story of Lot referred to heterosexual men who raped other men.

>The chapter of al-Nur (Quran 24:31) specifically recognizes “men who are not in need of women.” As the context of the passage shows, these are men who are not attracted to women. They may have been gay or asexual, but, by definition, they were not heterosexual men. They are also not judged or condemned anywhere in the Quran. The Prophet’s own example shows that he accepted men living around him who were called “Mukhannath,” seen to be “acting like women.”

richarddawkins.net/2016/04/why-does-gay-sex-scare-modern-muslims-it-didnt-in-the-golden-age/

Two dead gays walking their brutal murders must be planning as we read this news. It's going to be horrible.

Allah must be pissed

>implying there isn't an epidemic of homos in the Muslim world

Much still must be learned