>white women tell angry muslim men they are wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4684824/Groom-UK-Muslim-sex-marriage.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ttUiORQLYR8
youtube.com/watch?v=IvUFiCozYlo
metro.co.uk/2017/07/11/first-gay-muslim-wedding-takes-place-in-the-uk-6769737/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divine_right_of_kings
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sit back and watch them destroy themselves.

Being a fag is quintessentially Muslim. They just don't acknowledge it.

>women being this delusional

The only real "privilege" which whites have is being retarded and naive enough to believe that every other race and faith thinks like they do.

This. Fuck islam.

How did that pale tubby get that med stud. Okay, not stud but still out of his league. Fuck this.

Paceflam

you got screenshots of comments?

>Muslims thought they would come into white countries and NOT be ruled by white women.
Sorry Ahmed, you shouldn't have came to our countries. Sharia law will not be successful in the west. All that's going to happen is your sons and daughters being exposed to degenerate western culture. You were better off just staying in the desert.

Gay Muslims are the most woke people out there.

Get ready to dish out some tax for police protection.

This desu.

>REEEEE
>STOP CORRUPTING MY RELIGION YOU FILTHY JEWS
>T. Every religion on Earth

when are these cunts going to work out that real Muslims want to kill them

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4684824/Groom-UK-Muslim-sex-marriage.html

OP is always a fag

>GAY
>Muslim

doesn't add up. and how come feminists and muslims are on the same side in every protests?

youtube.com/watch?v=ttUiORQLYR8

All Muslims are gay for Allah.
They bend over 5 times a day to receive his Demon Semen.

Because they both want to destroy the West.

100% KEK is real

Pottery

Too bad it's all talk and no substance, as always. Seems like Moslems value western state's monthy benefits over the glory of Allah.

What's wrong with that? Sup Forums tells people what they are all the time.

if the 19 year old was 9 this would be sooo muslim.

The comments section is great

>white women: so beautiful
>white men: time for some popcorn
>muslim: this is haram. They are not muslim.
>white women: you are not a real muslim
>muslim: shut up filthy woman
>random dindu quoting old testament
>muslim: death to infidels
>white women: islam means peace

Is it even possible to break the illusion?

>no comments yet

well this is no fun

>99% of muslims hate gays

#NOTALLMUSLIMS

This is fine, we need to subvert islam by fagging it up.

yeah the 1% of delusional western converts

youtube.com/watch?v=IvUFiCozYlo

This is good. All is going as planned.

>mfw ackmed and muhammad take taqiyya too far

Fpbp

Lets reform islam and make it gay, where's all the gay islam memes
does fucking young boys make you gay?

Agreed. Put them all in a room and let the problem fix itself.

So that's how you get a bf: you save someone's life!! AAAAAAAAAHHHH

There's 1.2k comments on this article on metro.co.uk, it is hilarious. The first comment is from a shitskin asking "Who told you they are Muslims?" and below is a tide of female replies. Fucking kek

>comments disabled
kek

this desu

sadfrog.jpg

>getting married at 19

can you link it?

Personally I think they're brave to do this so publicly. Walsall has a large Muslim community and you can bet they'll be targeted for this.

We should start a funding campaign to send them on a great honeymoon. Perhaps a tour of the Middle East so the round headed one can see the culture his husband originates from?

LMAO

A+

Here you go: metro.co.uk/2017/07/11/first-gay-muslim-wedding-takes-place-in-the-uk-6769737/

It is fucking surreal, the West is D E A D

This. Nothing is culturally stronger than American degeneracy.

Pretty sure there's no such thing as a gay muslim wedding.

my sides are on orbit

>thats not nice fassid

It's just muzzies saying they're not real muslims and mostly white women saying that they are. How can they be this deluded? Pic related is one.

this shit is funny as fuck, part of me wishes Islam would take over and kill these people

>mfw
The spell cannot be broken lads.

This. Bennies trump principles 100% of the time.

Rofl that Katie chick. "Not nice. no no little fahim. bad words!"

Like hes a kid in recess who kicked another kid.

They're imploding on themselves.

You could save my life bby or I could save yours

>Special Educational Needs Coordinator
Every time.

These dumb sluts will still delude themselves into thinking anti-gay muslims are a minority.

Fuckin Bangladeshi

Comments not loading for anyone else?

>dont comment things you are not familiar wwith

fpbp

this kind of self destruction is comfy as fuck

After 20 everybody is a slut, if you don't marry before that you have already ruined your life.

Hmmm the liberal slippery slope of cultural destruction of an abrahamic religion. I also for one welcome gay muslims, as islam should be for gays. Just so delicious that islam is getting a taste of what is really destroying the west.

Pretend to be one of those white women and post that drawing of Mohammed lovingly sucking a cock. No I don't have saved or I would've shared it obviously.

>faggot
>muslim
>doesn't work because muh anxiety
>thus also a "true" mental patient
>makes the other faggot convert to his faith

Someone will off these guys in less than a month.

Hey pajeet, I met some Indian Muslims before and they were nothing like the paki and Arab Muslims. They liked to drink, smoke and were actually pretty chill. Are they all like that?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divine_right_of_kings

It asserts that a monarch is subject to no earthly authority, deriving the right to rule directly from the will of God.

why are (((people))) of color so stupid.

Any arguement that allowsgay marriage can be applied to cousins, siblings, goat fucking or polygamy. Love is love.

Yeah (((Rogan)))

Is such a muslim name

>ignorant
A non-muslim telling a muslim what islam is.

>3rd cousins in royalty
lel
First cousin marriage is regular for muddies.

I am enjoying trolling muslims on twitter, this is so fun. I am telling them that the quran accepts homosexuality.
Use pic related if you like

Oh man, I've been waiting for this clash of leftie values for a while now. It's been a long time in the making -- what happens when these mentally ill LGBT deranged types have to "coexist" with the rabid muslims that the left is so keen on importing?

This won't end well lmao.

What about an #IslamIsGay hashtag?

Everyone who disagrees is a bigot or an apostate. Make sure to call them apostates.

With this we could destroy islam. And everything they hold dear

All mudslimes are gay af

LOVE IT. He quotes the fucking Prophet so they can't say "thats not real islam".

Use your sockpuppet accounts to accuse the white people chastising him of being islamophobic and bigoted and whitesplaining.

It's not gay if they're little boys.

t. pakis

They aren't marrying those kids so it's fine

they actually have a saying: "first cousin first choice"

>gay Muslim wedding

Wow, the Jews will corrupt and ruin everything

The left has been tolerating people far more conservative on their own side than the ones who they demonize (their own countrymen). They do it out of spite not out of reason or love. In spiting conservatives they sow the seeds of destruction.

intersectional retardedness. as long as they hate "cishet" aka normal, christian, white, males. they NEED to demonize a common enemy Other otherwise they fall apart.

This

Let me succ you user :3

>TFW action through inaction

Meme meme meme Magic Islam is now the relligon of the gays!!!! Make this happen Sup Forums pls pls!! HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! Ww have been handed a gift from the great god of chaos. Let this not go to waste!

>t. every religion on earth
except judaism

I think supporting LGBT Islam needs to become a major corner stone for the Right.

The Left will have no idea what to do.
>y-you can't support gays for islam because islam is against gays but islam is a religion of peace but by supporting gays you are being racist but not homophobic but you support islam but not gay but but but peace gay gay gay love love culture cul-

(USER WAS STONED FOR THIS POST)

you fucking know they are blaming the jews for this too.

Guys, what's the difference in which religion's ceremony you get married in a country where noone belives in God anyway? It's like choosing an exotic recipe from a cooking book? I mean, it's all outdated superstition, and culture is a social construct, no? Listen to your women, they are the leading voice in advocating social permissivism and passivism.

When third world savage tells you in comment section that 'I have guidelines and standers to judge people' while you have none, it means your civilizations deserves to fucking die out

The left will spin it around. They will either do backflips and claim that the majority of muslims support gay marriage or they will tell muslims they are wrong and dont know their own religion. That or they will pick out the 2 or 3 christian comments (all of whom are dindus) and claim christianity is just as bad if not worse. Somehow white man will be the problem.

>1 post by this ID

goddamnit guys

>getting married at all in the 21st century

Listen, marriage is great and I'd love to get married to a sweetheart some day... If it was the 50s

Modern women just can't be trusted anymore. Getting married now is basically like saying "I need more excitement in my life, I'm going to gamble half of my assets"

Get the gay Islam memes out lads and get spamming them all over this and Twitter.

YES YES YES. This what need to happen. Its a gift from The great god of chaos!

Islam is the religon of the gays!!! HAHHA!

>be charity
>get tons of water bottles under the sunsine and let that delicious BPA sink in
>Give em to our muslim friends
I think this could work

By white you mean americunts?