Re-examining the LA Riots

Seems they are trying to change the narrative of what went on here.

>laweekly.com/news/what-is-the-correct-term-for-the-1992-la-riots-8130969

I prefer my name (pic related)

>theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2017/04/looking-back-on-the-la-riots-through-five-documentaries/524790/

>5 documentaries
>look who is behind them

Is black America so desperate for something to rally behind, that they are trying to portray the 1992 riots as something to be proud of?

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic
archive.is/GihoD
laweekly.com/news/what-is-the-correct-term-for-the-1992-la-riots-8130969
archive.li/TQSxE
youtube.com/watch?v=5vpuRlyWvTk
youtu.be/YqA1Qj2MAu0
youtu.be/YqA1Qj2MAu0?t=2074
archive.fo/SQ0Gs
youtube.com/watch?v=L7b8UWfi8mo
youtu.be/NM8Y6uPH-R4
youtube.com/watch?v=An8LJ_fv0mo
beforeitsnews.com/survival/2012/06/l-a-riots-a-first-hand-account-2317834.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Kiw6Q9-lfXc
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123520273/
dailymotion.com/video/x35mg2c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Archived it

>theatlantic com/entertainment/archive/2017/04/looking-back-on-the-la-riots-through-five-documentaries/524790
archive.is/GihoD

I mean why wouldn't they? I think it's seen as the turning point of people's view on the police

Better archive this one too

>laweekly.com/news/what-is-the-correct-term-for-the-1992-la-riots-8130969
archive.li/TQSxE

>tens of thousands of blacks and latinos chimpout
>~$1 billion in damages
>ruin the livelihoods of other hardworking minorities (Koreans)
> 50-60 people die in four days of chaos

If four cops beating up a scumbag felon was a turning point on views of the police, what did the above do for the perception of blacks and latinos?

What really happened.

1. A black girl named Latasha Harlins (the original Trayvon) was shot by a korean grocery lady. The korean lady searched her bag because she thought Latasha stole juice, Latasha punched her, the korean lady then grabbed a gun and shot her (her defense said she accidentally pulled the trigger), the jewish judge declared her not guilty. This lead to mass outrage and death threats and angry people in front of the grocery store so the couple fled to Korea.

2. Months after the Rodney King beating happened and because of the mass anger towards koreans that had been built up this lead to a mass pogrom of korean businesses in the Koreatown area of Los Angeles by blacks. This is where the famous "rooftop koreans" comes from as well as the videos of koreans shooting looters.

The (((media))) ignored what was happening and ignored the blatant targeting of koreans by blacks and instead just reporting it as a generic riot. No politicians stood up for the koreans because koreans didn't vote. The black argument was that koreans were generally rude to them and had businesses in black neighborhoods without "giving back" (Koreans generally hired their kids or other relatives and for obvious reasons wouldn't want to hire blacks anyway). Koreans argued that they had to deal with constant robberies (by blacks) with many of them being killed but nobody told that side of the story.

3. Cut to present day and many cucked liberal koreans and asians are telling the story from the black/sjw POV that it was a uprising against racism and any asian telling the truth was just a pawn of the white patriarchy and asians need to stay in their lane and accept blacks are the preeminent oppressed minority in this country and even asians need to show white guilt.

I have read that there were also many latinos participating, and also a lot of latino anger towards Koreans. One interview I read, a Korean said they had employed many latinos but didn't generally treat them well, and this was some revenge for that.

If you watch videos of the rioting, there are tons of latinos looting as well. And the death totals show about equal latinos and blacks.

sounds suspiciously like Nelson Mandela tier lying. I'd look for a movie on the riots to show up in the next few years. Mass produced. Telling the story of some probably tranny-black negress as she learns the merits of chimping out

youtube.com/watch?v=5vpuRlyWvTk

How based is this cop?

Imagine NBC ever giving this guy airtime in 2017!

youtu.be/YqA1Qj2MAu0

Two cozy hours of news clips of the riots
>all newscasters are white and pissed off
>none of them try to defend this chimpout

youtu.be/YqA1Qj2MAu0?t=2074

>the drunk black lady chimping out in the back
>four white guys save the day

black America will rally behind this

Yep. This whole thing should completely blow a hole in the CivNat meme of "le based rooftop Koreans"

The slimy little fucks saw that the tide was turning against white people socially and instantly jumped ship to the other side.

Look at any wartime propaganda from different places having to do with Asians and you'll notice one common theme as the grain of truth- they're lying little rats by nature.

See archive.fo/SQ0Gs for another example.

>archive.fo/SQ0Gs
>"We, the black and Korean communities, were pitted against each other without understanding each other. We have to engage each other. I learned that the powers that be will try to divide and conquer. This is why I'm engaged politically and why I'm a liberal," Yoo said.

Good sound liberal thinking for you alright.

Always thought this was a badass pic tho

How did this situation finally calm down?

How did this not turn into a full-blown race riot across the country?

Did other cities experience any violence?

What w a s the la riots?
Basic gestalt anyone?

Can someone just kill this guy already? It's not like it would be considered a hate crime.

>Video releases of LA cops beating chimp being beat by cops.
>Cops acquitted of wrong doing
>Chimps use this as an excuse to chimpout and loot and burn half the city under the guise of wanting justice

Any good docos about this?

Why is he allowed to pretend that he's black, but this chick gets shit for it?

The 1992 Los Angeles riots, also known as the Rodney King riots, the South Central riots, the 1992 Los Angeles civil disturbance, the 1992 Los Angeles civil unrest, and the Los Angeles uprising,[1] were a series of riots, lootings, arsons, and civil disturbances that occurred in Los Angeles County, California in April and May 1992. The unrest began in South Central Los Angeles on April 29 after a trial jury acquitted four officers of the Los Angeles Police Department of the use of excessive force in the videotaped arrest and beating of Rodney King. It then spread throughout the Los Angeles metropolitan area as thousands of people rioted over a six-day period following the announcement of the verdict.

Widespread looting, assault, arson, and killings occurred during the riots, and estimates of property damage were over $1 billion. Order was only restored after members of the California Army National Guard, the 7th Infantry Division, and the 1st Marine Division were called in to stop the rioting when local police could not control the situation. In total, 63 people were killed during the riots, 2,383 people were injured, and more than 12,000 were arrested. LAPD chief of police Daryl Gates, who had already announced his resignation by the time of the riots, took much of the institutional blame.

iconic images include Koreans defending their shops with assault rifles on rooftops, huge fires and clouds of smoke over LA, a white guy being pulled from a truck at an intersection and getting beaten by a gang of six or seven blacks, and tons of shit getting stolen.

Honestly, this is the best you'll find.

youtu.be/YqA1Qj2MAu0

It's just various news clips put together, but the other documentaries are all done by super liberals/blacks and they ignore all the rioting and just do interviews with poor blacks who say they had their feelings hurt and there was a lot of emotion and what choice did they have but to throw bricks at white boys' skulls and burn their neighbourhood down and steal booze?

the cops really were racist as fuck back then, it's not like now where they blow everything out of proportion to keep the narrative going

if you can, try to see yourself in their shoes, imagine being in South Africa or something and the cops are full-on death to whitey, sometimes you have no other choice but to riot

and of course they were riots, all I'm saying is that it was somewhat justified and a very american way of dealing with the government when they cross the line

anyway, 99% of the rioters probably didn't even care and just wanted to go looting, but at the end of the day LAPD actually started to change the way they do things because of the cost of all the damage that was done

The Jews erased their history to demoralize them. Dorner did more to prevent police corruption than any riot ever could.

youtube.com/watch?v=L7b8UWfi8mo

the john singleton docu is the worst, it actually portrays the dudes who beat up on reginald denny as "martyrs" and "revolutionaries"

I thought that might be the case. Thanks.

CANT CORNER THE DORNER

a 'BEFORE NILGERS' and 'AFTER NILGERS' side-by-side photo of the motel has some impact; no?

Thats not how this bot works

A white man was pulled from his truck and beaten to death with a cinderblock. Oh, it was just a misunderstanding.

I was in them, we had a very visceral experience during them.

We call them the race riots. I can't help getting this annoyed look whenever I hear someone call them anything else.

Free looting. Why wouldn't they?

forgot your vpn trumpfag? :) how much does putin pay you to post this shit all day?

the race aspect was heavily played up by the media, they latched on to every instance of a white person getting jumped they could find even though it wasn't widespread, there were white black and mexican people side by side looting

the racial violence happened but it wasnt wide-spread and the whole narrative you always here about how blacks took revenge on korean store owners is bullshit

every store was being looted, it so happened the the koreans were among the few business owners to actually stay behind and attempt to defend their property

National Guard should have been brought in sooner and deadly force authorized.

The military literally needed to be rolling down the street mowing people down.

The guys who pulled the trucker out of his car and beat him to death should have gotten needles in the arm.

I don't need the media to tell me what I saw and what we experienced.

>trying to portray the 1992 riots as something to be proud of?

But this is completely in line with countless examples from the last 5 years where the US left and MSM bends over backwards to appease, justify and laud rioting and looting.

From BLM to antifa to SJW "shut downs" to "die ins" and motorway blockades, or just plain old burning down the neighbourhood, all these have had nothing but support from the media.

When looking back, of course they would seek to justify old riots with the same ideology.

>they're lying little rats by nature.
All white people in the US know this. Any sign of trouble and they'll flee by the millions. You just have T_D faggots on here mucking up reality from time to time.

No clue what you're on about, but no reason to hate Russia. Russians and Irish not that different really, good decent people that like to drink a lot and always up for some craic.

except I'm not tryingto ruin western democracy putting a bigot in the White House:)

look at statistics
watch the clips

even the looting is segregated by race. some shops are looted by dozens of blacks. other shops getting looted by dozens of latinos.

no doubt some whites also looted in a city with over a million white people. but if you can find me one clip from the 92 riots, where there is a group of a dozen or more whites, then i'll quit posting in this thread.

and looking at the stats, something like half of the businesses burned were korean owned. it was absolutely targeting.

Niggers belong in the zoo. There they are happy. You can feed them peanuts and watch them chimp around and rape each other.

Letting them run around in society is really not good for anyone.

Its been said at least with the NYC Blackout in the 70s that people literally robbed the stores locally. It was black people robbing black people etc etc. The documentary I watched was so depressing. This poor dude was like after it was over we just left.
I mean how could you even return to that...dumb innercity blacks would 100 percent still shop there and play friendly but have no issue fucking a friend over if needed. There are good people though...but that was an eye opener to me and I show it to everyone who tries to argue that its white peoples fault...

link please?

Ignore him Russiabro, lot of Ruskies over here and had a grand time with them. The fact you know the word craic tells me you might have had a laugh with some Irish lads before, unless that's a term in Russia for some odd reason.

Can you tell your story please?

Its a movie you have to watch just look it up. I'm sure there are publications but this is a documentary I'm talking about

>Is black America so desperate for something to rally behind, that they are trying to portray the 1992 riots as something to be proud of?

Nah, it's communists trying to normalize and encourage rioting.

>Implying the niggers pushing this aren't commies

>On March 16, 1991, a year prior to the Los Angeles riots, storekeeper Soon Ja Du physically confronted black ninth-grader Latasha Harlins by grabbing her sweater and backpack over whether the 15-year-old had been trying to steal a bottle of orange juice from Empire Liquor, the store Du's family owned in Compton. After Latasha hit Du, Du shot Latasha in the back of the head, killing her. (Security tape showed the girl, already dead, was still clutching $2 in her hand when investigators arrived.) Du was convicted of voluntary manslaughter and forced to pay a fine of $500, but not sentenced to any prison time.

>shoot and kill someone in the back of the head
>$500 fine

how is this possible?

youtu.be/NM8Y6uPH-R4

History is replete with revisionism. Welcome to adulthood.

best docu is the one from the Korean point of view. it was made by a black guy who had to leave l.a. for a few years. his life was threatened for not portraying his fellow blacks as the victims of the l.a. riots.

youtube.com/watch?v=An8LJ_fv0mo

ITS called restitution and usually for shit not like this. Whoever was in charge of overseeing this shit really fucked up. Also Koreans are pretty cool but killing a kid over orange juice?WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

They actually found the Korean woman guilty of voluntary manslaughter but the judge gave her probation and community service. There was no mandatory minimum for sentencing.

Yuri, you have to pay close attention to your own post.

>After Latasha hit Du,

watch the video of it. also, the dindus had been threatening this particular liquor store for ages, and had physically assaulted several korean liquor store owners in the area.

Dude reminds me of my drill sergeant

>a kid

you remember that Mike Brown and Traytray were "kids" too right? Remember what black "kids" are like.

Even Sup Forums loves Donner, if only because he was immensely entertaining.

Honestly Dorner was probably better for everyone than Dylann Roof. Now anytime they need an example of right wing terrorism, instead of looking back 20 years to Timothy McVeigh, they only have to go back a few years to Dylann Roof. And he killed nice church people instead of ghetto niggers.

I love this explanation...you hear it all the time:

>Innocent black man on his way to graduation then church was walking and bumped into another guy
>Guy who got bumped asked black man to watch where he is walking
>Black man calls man racist and starts swinging for the fences
>Guy who was initially bumped and then called names and then attacked pulls out firearm and protects his life

B-but but I can't believe that this black man was MURDERED over an accidental bumping??? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

Conclusion: KYS

Mandatory read about the LA riots:
>beforeitsnews.com/survival/2012/06/l-a-riots-a-first-hand-account-2317834.html

Bonus extra read [pic] about Bosnia.

This was all before social media and the rise of SJW cancer.

There was still a faint echo of decency and civic responsibility within the black community. The family structure hadn't yet been completely annihilated.

The white power structure hadn't yet been completely cucked and was still conceptually feared by blacks.

This was also before it became good journalistic practice to actively condone rioting, looting, violence against police and general nihilism.

That article was horrible. I'm not saying anything about the content, I'm just saying it was written by a fart-sniffing Sup Forumskino tryhard.

(((MSM))) was fond of calling them "youths" but later switched it to "teens" after that got ridiculed to a point even they couldn't ignore.

I was young but the general gist is that my dad sat up during the time with a gun, and had to take potshots to prevent niggers ("looters") from coming onto our domestic residence street. This wasn't looting of stores, this was niggers coming into neighborhoods to fuck shit up and hurt people. Happened on streets over, and was absolutely racially charged.

It's one of the main reasons our family (English immigrants) left California after, that and the earthquakes. Redpilled us on niggers early on, since my parents had only been here a few years, but another really salient lesson I took from it and still remains with me to this day; the whole time during the riots, our phone was ringing off the hook from friends who wanted to borrow a gun or come to stay with us, because they didn't own guns. These same people who, before the riots, were always on my dad's case and giving him shit for owning guns. When shit hit the fan though, see how quick their tune changed.

Due to decades of tetraethyl lead in gasoline 1992 was the height of niggerdom in the USA as the lead buildup caused near universal brain damage in urban areas especially in smog covered LA

youtube.com/watch?v=Kiw6Q9-lfXc

Hmm. It's relevant that the black girl punches the Korean lady in the face multiple times and knocks her down. But it seems overkill to murder her for it. $500 fine and community service seems like a light sentence to me.

Also, how is the old Korean lady such a good shot?

Link is broken. You can still find the whole story piece by piece here:
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123520273/

Start reading from post 123528629.

>death
He survived with just a little brian damage

dailymotion.com/video/x35mg2c
Was it this one?

>LeDasha Harlems
>Soon Ja Du
sheeeiiiittttt
if she was 50 in 1992 she would have been just old enough to have been a loli sniper in the war

Rise of the Dindu

You enlightened my almonds. Thanks.

There were.
I remember in my hometown in the midwest, there were chimpouts of a much much smaller scale inspired by what the news was reporting in LA

It was America's wake up call

This is probably why they found OJ not guilty, they didn't want to burn down the country twice in the same decade

Thankfully some based Vegas cops got that nigger

I agree. They should be called the LA chimpouts

"morty goldshcheimerstein came over to our family shop and told us all that his fellow white people were to blame..."

>and why I'm a liberal
talk about dumbass

i remember the night it happened, i was a small lad and my senpai was on our way home from dodger stadium, and in the 9th...vinny scully or the announcer went on the loudspeaker in the 9th and warned the crowd that things were happpppening around the city so be careful...it was night out obviously, and i remember driving north on the fwy and being able to see the glow of far away flames deeper in the city from my backseat...a definite be quiet and drive far away situation. fuck la jews for making this my fault somehow.

American Asians are honestly the biggest cucks. They are targeted by niggers even more than White people and are in many ways hurt by affirmative action even more than White people, but they still support the niggers and vote with the niggers.

This really does show that muh civic nationalism is just BS even if you have two high IQ populations.

Should be extended to all asians t b h. There's a reason why they have never been very successful on a societal scale.

Nah, only the ones that get media exposure and work in government are cucks. 90% of Asians are still blatantly racist.

>How based is this cop?
white guys in LA, even balding with glasses, are more based and smarter than the rest of the usa fat cuck whites. they should have listened to this cop more back then, but they didn't. wild west motherfuckers. yeehaw. round em up.

I was just out of high school here in L.A. when this happened. What you say is true. Thanks for refreshing my memory. Niggers will always be a blight on humanity. Commie shitbags.

>I'm saying is that it was somewhat justified and a very american way of dealing with the government when they cross the line
t. nigger

It's like they take every opportunity they can to chimp out. Oh shit, the lights went out for like a day and they decided the best thing to do was riot.

>This really does show that muh civic nationalism is just BS even if you have two high IQ populations
oh, LA bros have known this for decades upon decades and shouted it. too bad the rest of the cucked jew loving country will only figure this out when it's far too late- when the shitskin tidal wave ends up on their porch or townhall- they won't figure it out until after the fall, sadly...

Let me guess, all of these """""documentaries""""" conveniently leave out Reginald Denny?

The destruction of history is something inherent on the left.

God those people should be genocided somehow.

>should we still call Reginald Denny a victim?
>should we still call the actions of violent white asian shop owners who shot at innocent protestors "defensive?"

I like that he's wearing an all-white suit to try and appear darker

Reminds me of burt in Tremors
>tfw tremors bug fucked over the Asian store owner
Holy shit that movie was a parody of the LA Riots

Was the bully from The Wonder Years who got eaten after hiding on top of a steel drum supposed to be Reginald Denny?

The correct term should be "Chimpout"

The military literally had to put LA under Martial Law and issue a shoot on sight order for looters and rioters.