youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oWzzNvcxY4w
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/884750055776948225
eindtijdinbeeld.nl/EiB-Bibliotheek/Boeken/The_New_Totalitarians__Brave_New_Sweden___1980_.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's the rules for this type of image? Okay or no?

First for KAC Fag talking about me all thread long

Anyone have any more funny Putin/Trump shops?

I love America

God, kill yourself.

Me too

>jfk
get that do nothing andy griffith looking fucker out of my face please

Hello, everyone!

Some great OC from last thread.

Reminder

I don't think the Don Jr stuff has really even trended on Twitter much. I think it was a lower trend for a little while that first day, but I haven't seen anything since. Twitter is a pretty big echo chamber for the left these days, particularly when it comes to trends...I guess they don't care much about the Russia stuff anymore?

God bless the USA

Wish the gif were a little faster

youtube.com/watch?v=oWzzNvcxY4w

Now that Mosul is liberated how much longer till Raqqa is free? I doubt once ISIS is out of Syria it will be a complete death blow for ISIS. If my memory is correct there's at least 100 of their agents reportedly in Sweden, and I think swan song will be in Europe.

Yas king slaaaaay

>It's this faggot again

Also, nice job confusing some random poster for me in that /sg/ thread, you fucking sperg

For anybody who cares, this image is 100% fake BTW, he spams it in /sg/ too, but they tell him to fuck off, and so should you

holy shit al baghdadi is really dead

This one is really good

I don't think most people care that much about the whole Russia "collusion" anymore. They can push all the news articles they want but they can't make people talk about it if they don't care.

ようこそ

How is Abe's policy and popularity holding up? We need him and his pragmatist pro-Americans to hold strong against lefties.

HURR DURR I CAN ONLY TALK LIKE A RETARD

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/884750055776948225
WINNING

Libshits will find a problem with this

I like this one

Yeah, I think they will focus more on europe from now on. And with that, it will give us an excuse to remove some kebab in the near future

Meh. Given how unusable this thread was before the divegrass game with all the Assad shilling I dont mind a little shit talking about the mudslimes.

He's been dead though? They keep taking his name everytime they need a new leader.

Are people really this dumb? why would pitting /ptg/ against /sg/ destroy the board?
>two different sets of poster dislike one another
>Guess that means Sup Forums has been destroyed

I love Kellyanne.

they really need the win

>Confirming Bagdadi's death

So this is the power of cooperation

Who got killed?

Drumpf.

It'll be Libya. Thanks Obama

Oh, goody, I hope they set an example and show us how tolerant israelis are first!

He's a shill, even /sg/ told him to fuck off. Also, he thinks this is a "Plebbit General", he's most likely another blackpilled faggot like crusadercuck, if that's not him, that is

And it will start in Sweden. I just know it. This guy called for more attacks in Europe in recent news.

kek that's some good shit.

awww babbys plans arn't working out for'em?
My image is also 100% fake. )))))

Romania. Why do you pretend to be a troll? We know you’re a Trump fan. You’ve admitted it many times.
Stop it.
And if you’re going to shill, post Hillpepes.

boy who cried wolf
even people like my dumpy liberal coworkers heard about cnn getting caught by okeife, big credibility problems now

>Be Founding Fathers
>Write Amendment allowing you to keep a weapon in case niggers attack
>Don't outlaw owning niggers as property
>Die in a burgeoning superpower
>Look down from white man's heaven 200 years later
>Nigger runs your country

Al-Baghdadi the creator and leader of ISIS.

what is going on with this Don Jr. email Joe was yipping about?

I still think about what happened months ago, when you were in charge of making all the early morning /ptg/ threads then when the thread was at about 290 posts some other Australian cuts in, takes your job and posts his new /ptg/ thread and says "BEWARE OF THREAD SPLITTERS" right before you post your new thread

kek

That is absolutely true, all of those parties are arming and helping various groups gain influence in Libya and taking advantage of the split government and weak control in many areas.

Fox News calling out Canada for giving $8 million to this terrorist scumbag. Trudeau on literal suicide watch

They need to kill themselves in a hurry for being so mentally handicapped.

Sad!

This is from a David Brooks' op-ed in the New York Times.

Everything wrong with the democrats in a little nutshell.

Already debunked.

good

even /sg/ told you to fuck off. you're disrupting the thread

He's like the toothpaste, a mentally unstable LARPer who just feels the need to sperg out sometimes. /ptg/ has plenty of strange characters.

King Nigger will pay for what he's done.

Is it true that gypsies got kicked out of Dark Ages India for being too dirty?

W-what's Sagiri doing to Megumin?

>kek

Nothing funny about it. I was in tears.

They were already in here shrieking about it being all Obama's doing last night.

When will you just kill yourself? Stop. Fucking. Posting.

So now that the middle east is dividing itself up into opposing camps how long until we see a mudslime version of the 30 years war?

Yuri things.

Didn't hear that one pham, I heard they were brought by ottomans to use them as slaves

please I need sources, My Mom is hootin and hollering about collusion and I need facts

No, they got kicked out Egypt. That's where 'gypsy' comes from.

Can't wait for my kids to learn about this in history class

What a fucking asshole.

That's fucked up.

Even if we annihilate 99% of isis from syria and iraq, its the wahhabist ideology that will still survive. We need to figure a way to combat at get more "moderate" muslims to condemn that ideology

trump is more orange, not brown

Defeating ISIS will just be playing right into ISIS' hands. They will use this defeat as a recruiting tool.

Cry some more

I can't believe Sweden will go down the path of Albania and Bosnia. The creator of this book got everything on point but Islam. eindtijdinbeeld.nl/EiB-Bibliotheek/Boeken/The_New_Totalitarians__Brave_New_Sweden___1980_.pdf

i have multiple degrees and have never heard of those gay ass sandwiches either

>cherry picking

Point in the article where they say themselves they have no evidence of amything.

Is it true Christopher Poole has been killed?

Haha, like drawing and talking about oniisan?

Yes rip moot

I can smell the pretentious faggotry pouring out of the screen. Jesus what a fucking douchebag

screencaping 3 derailers, probably ur m8s telling me to fuck off. Yall are so transparent.

It's not about destroying the board. We get enough shitposting from plebbit and Media Matters.
I imagine it'll eventually fade away. Cunts instigating don't help though. Been kind of a slow morning.

>gourmet sandwich shop

hyperbole much?

No Drumpf, you didn't do this. Obama's policies did. Stop taking credit for his hard work.

Did you know Marilyn Monroe had sex with Kennedy, Reagan, and Trump?

Link to article? I kinda wanna read the whole trainwreck.

We can only hope that Snacks has had his vengeance.

The same reason they think Blacked threads will be successful in destroying this board: they're ideologue morons.

Next time you guys see Obongo Leaf, show him this. He posted in /ptg/ back last October.

I had assumed that he had died a while ago already, maybe even before Trump took office.

>Locations he is in get bombed repeatedly
>Keeps saying he is fine and alive
>No evidence of proof, no voice messages, no photos, no videos
>Process repeats

Maybe we even killed the 2nd or 3rd Bagdadi. That's okay though, we got enough bombs so when they claim that fucker is still alive, we nuke them again, and again and again until they FEAR to even mention the fucking name.

Maybe she just didn't want to pay 25 dollars for a small sandwich?

>two children
>moved with his four children
This fake shit isn't even consistent

It isn't even relegated to the middle east. Sudan is not a part of that and Nigeria, Phillipenes, Thailand, and more still have insurgencies. Wherever Muslims are in large enough numbers there is fighting.

True. Can't we make an example out of ISIS to make Muslims more hesitant to chimp out?

>my friend is an idiot and will never read about herself in my esteemed writings
What a dick

At Donald Trump elementary?

He's been killed 9 times this year. Are they resurrecting him with blood magic?

Obituary:

He was a fag, a Jew, and a cuck.

>he actually thinks that I am posting in /sg/
m8, I just lurk and screencap, and I do it exactly for reactions like this from retards like you. Take your medication and stop derailing the thread, the big bad polack won't hurt you

>pissing in an ocean of piss

D and C only works when nothing of relevance is going on. When something interesting is happening there's always a wave of enthusiasm on Sup Forums. Why do these fags think they'll succeed where literally everyone else like the JIDF, SRS, CTR and others have failed?