Church Of England Considering Special Services To Celebrate Gender Reassignment

Anglicans, explain yourselves.

> England’s bishops voted 30-2 in favor special services when a member of the congregation announces a new gender identity or undergoes gender transformation, which clergymen said would help those who “suffer from transphobia,” the BBC reported Sunday.

archive.is/wpAud
archive.is/a6f7T

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traditionalist_Catholic#Different_types_of_traditionalists
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqEDhKKPl-o
youtube.com/watch?v=TVw0eFmnQtM
youtube.com/watch?v=W2Cv5hZfOmk
hooktube.com/watch?v=W2Cv5hZfOmk
youtube.com/watch?v=o7d2irE8CQU#t=1130
archive.is/Zw7qF
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traditionalist_Catholic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Really makes you think, doesn't it?

> Citing data from the Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust, he said that in 2010, 97 children in the UK were referred to gender identity clinics, but by 2016 the number had risen to 1,400.
> He said: “Across the world, trans people have been subjected to appalling violence against them. In the UK, transphobic hate crime has risen by 170% in the last year.”
> According to figures from the LGBT campaign group Stonewall, 48% of trans people under the age of 26 said they had attempted suicide.

>arguing that the Bible does not condemn gender transition

>27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Welp, their fucked beyond reconstruction

When did they become the church of faggotry?

The Church got infiltrated and destroyed, it is beyond saving now. It ran entirely by atheists, gays and women.

This is exactly what happens if you let your institutions be taken over.

I had hopes for women. But they are so bloody weak. Barely a few decades into equality and half of them are acting like little tyrants, whilst the others are simply incompetent and too lenient.

Quality debate
> Some Christian traditionalists say gender – male or female – is assigned by God and cannot be changed.
> Such a view was not expressed in the 75-minute debate, which was overwhelmingly supportive of a positive pastoral response to the transgender community and those undergoing the process of transition.

High church protestants are utter fucking cancer. They're the ones in the northern states who have female preachers, fag weddings, tranny acceptance, and they teach this cucked version of christianity that basically amounts to "lol peace and love, everybody! Jesus said something about throwing the first stone, so that means nobody is allowed to be critical of anyone else for the degenerate amoral behavior! :^) refugees welcome!".

The southern protestants (evangelicals) have avoided these problems, but they're also total zio-cucks who think that kikes are still god's chosen people even after they rejected christ, and they think that the state of israel is the most important thing on earth. Still better than the cancer that is high church protestantism.

I'm catholic, and the modern catholic church has a fuckton of problems of its own, but goddamn I can't stand high church protestantism. Whether it's Presbyterians in America or Anglicans in England or Lutherans in Sweden, they're utter fucking cancer and the places where they're the dominant religious sect always end up becoming pozzed hellholes.

First the protestant churches decayed.
The catholic church was able to hold out for a longer period of time due to defined doctrine and centralized authority, but even that has eventually started to crumble, especially now with Pope Frankie.
The orthodox church seems to be the last holdout, and even that is only because the iron curtain protected eastern europe from cultural marxism, parodoxically enough. So if things continue along the current trajectory, (((they))) will start targeting the orthodox soon too.

>p-protestants are redpilled I swear!

The church is a joke these day. They need public support to make money, so they are trading in values for popularity.

That seems to be the problem all-around. They are all deciding to water down their beliefs in order to reach out to the absolute dregs of society. But this doesn't make marxists and sodomites and others go to church; all it promotes is that these undesirables end up worming their way into positions of power. And it's also the same with all these churches (including catholic church) being pro-immigration and open-borders, because it means more hispanics to fill pews or more shitskins to hopefully convert. They are literally selling out their own communities in order to replace them with shitskins and degenerates. And the funny thing is it's not even going to work. None of these people will go to church. Certainly will not donate. And when they water down their churches like this, it actually causes the ACTUAL followers of the faith to tune out and leave.

This causes a vicious cycle where they embrace degeneracy in the hopes of reaching out to more people,which causes the actual followers to leave the church, which causes the church to further embrace degeneracy in order to reach people to replace those that left, which just causes more to leave...

While Protestants are shit for allowing themselves to become receptive to this disease, I think the main problem here is that Progressivism has become a religion in itself. These people are Progressives first and Christians second, they blatantly go against scripture just like those German 'Muslims' with their fag mosque

B E A D Y
E
A
D
Y

More so than you boy-raping Catholics.

>While Protestants are shit for allowing themselves to become receptive to this disease,

Catholic priests are all faggots.

>>The catholic church was able to hold out for a longer period of time

The degeneracy started with you deviant fuckers.

CATHOLIC = FAGGOT

CATHOLIC GOD = ANUS

Delet this!

Who would have thunk putting women and minorities in charge could backfire?

It's because ((((they)))) infiltrated it, like they did with the Catholic Church.

That's kinda hot though

proggresivism infeltrated the catholic church as soon as the allowed gay marriage.

the old catholic church is long gone.

Like I said, the catholic church has its own problems. The open-secret of faggotry among the clergy has probably been the case for a long time. If you have a church where priests aren't allowed to marry or have children, and the social/political power of the church has waned so that priesthood is no longer a prestigious position of power, it ends up just becoming a haven for faggots.

However, when I say the catholic church has withstood the cultural marxism for a longer time, I'm referring to the actual teachings of the church. While there are gay infiltrators, the church is still very strictly anti-sodomy, for example. Contrast that with the protestants who, due to a lack of defined doctrine, simply come up with ways to interpret the bible to be pro-faggot and pro-tranny and all sorts of other things.

>the old catholic church is long gone.
Is it?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traditionalist_Catholic#Different_types_of_traditionalists

I know almost nothing about religion, but it seems to me that the Anglican church had problems with membership, attendance and outside interference. It decided to become progressive to appeal to a wider audience and is now the shining beacon of cuckery, competing with the current pope.

Is this a rational interpretation?

You may say anything you want about the hierarchy, but the teaching of the Church is designed to be not changed ever. Future teaching cannot contradict previous teaching otherwise it is not binding. Of course there is a lot of clergy that try to spin the teaching, and Francis also doesn't help sometimes, but he cannot change anything. There are still and always will be traditional Catholics, they are allowed by the very design of the Church, which tried to make sure the Truth will never perish, regardless of weak humans that are responsible for transferring it.

Precisely my point. The problem with protestantism is that with no central authority, it's easy for individuals and preachers and anyone else to just decide to start interpreting the bible differently to conform to whatever worldview they feel is the most expedient. Hence how you have these protestant sects with female preachers and fag marriages and tranny-acceptance and whatever else. Hierarchy has its own problems to be sure, but it's better than the alternative.

It's also why I hate the "religion is fine but I just hate organized religion" crowd. That sort of thing is like an even more extreme rendition of the same problem.

These mainline protestant denominations are really getting weird.

They all look like AIDS infected homos. They have that gaunt sickly look. They wear the most frumpy clothing known to man.

Hateful. They are so smug with those peaceful creepy smiles.

They became more Christian than Christ himself. They outgrew the Christ... bested him.

Yes, and just like with the current pope there's been no improvement to the mass attendance, while local bishops and cardinals are getting more and more mad that they have to clean Francis' shit around Europe.

The faster they'll realize that the only thing that leftists want from the church is for it to be destroyed and no amount of pandering will change it, the better.

Another pic to add to my collection.

Well I dont believe this for a single second. Obviously fake news until someone posts proof. And I dont mean some namby pamby judges hearsay, I want documented evidence.

You know what would make it better? Niggers.

A religion created only so some degenerate king can divorce his wife, becoming more degenerate. What a surprise!

And dykes

The Catholic Church doesn't allow gay marriage.

The blacks are actually in a constant battle with the white - just because they aren't into the gay shit. and are much more conservative.

>catholic church
>gay marriages
What's next you're going to claim, that women can become catholic priests?

The irony

That "religion" is rooted in degeneracy though. It was founded for divorce. This is no surprise

Sadly, I give it two years.

>implying Francis has the balls to go after Church doctrine
The man's a fool but he's not that fucking stupid.

>protestants

Fucking heathens

Anything analogous to SSPX - trad Protestantism?

And people wonder why there's a civil war here in America with the Episcopal Church.

The funny thing is that liberal outreach hasn't swelled their numbers. If anything, it's further decreased their numbers. If the values of a religion conform so blatantly to the mores of the day, even when they directly contradict the tenets of that religion, then people can see that it's a house built on sand, and see no reason to attend church.

It's akin to how the republicans thought the best way to win was to cuck on everything people care about in order to cater to niggers and spics. The shitskins still wouldn't vote for them anyway, and all it did was drive the disenfranchised white conservatives away.

Nothing new under the sun.
The Pilgrims escaped to America specifically because the Anglicans were doing this sort of un-Christian "liberal" shit. For the majority of its existence that poor excuse of a "church" was all about telling people it's okay to be unreligion and still call yourself Christian.

I think your knowledge of Protestantism may be a bit out-of-the-loop there, Paddy. There's plenty of "high church" in the South, and most of them are trying to fight the degeneracy from their headquarters in the North. The Episcopalians especially, but that may just be because their situation is so dire. Most do love Israel though, but then again, the Episcopal Church used to be called "the Republican Party at prayer," so it's expected. And Evangelicals are barely a thing here; it's mostly Southern Baptists, which are different. You're thinking of the Midwest.

In so many words, yeah

This is why I'm baptist.

>baptists

>catholics

You'll should come to a real church sometimes.

If I were to join a church at this point, what would be the best option?

>tavistock
oh no

I'd argue that pockets of decentralized Christianity are also a form of resistance. Since they aren't financially dependent on other organizations, and can thus function by themselves.

>that weed leaf on the iphone
Lel

Catholic. Help try to take it back. Just having /ourguys/ there in those communities helps.

>going to church with other people instead of becoming a hermit
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqEDhKKPl-o

>Southern Baptists
Where do they stand on faggotry and zog? Are they any better than other protestants?

Catholic. Anglicans were founded because your king wanted to have a sinful divorce. The catholic church was founded by Jesus and and Peter.

Make your own, it looks like a sweet gig if you can pull it off
youtube.com/watch?v=TVw0eFmnQtM
youtube.com/watch?v=W2Cv5hZfOmk

>VICE video
Change domain to hooktube so they don't get views

hooktube.com/watch?v=W2Cv5hZfOmk

>thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it
>gates of hell won't prevail against the catholic church
>the irresistible temptation of a boys anus does

t. Proud Anglican.

flawless, well constructed counter argument. you should consider professional debate. and there is no Anglican church over here, technically

the little scallywag was begging for it
youtube.com/watch?v=o7d2irE8CQU#t=1130

archive.is/Zw7qF
So this is going to be battle of sex scandals now.

I was raised Episcopalian by my parents but about a year or so ago I got out because I saw the degeneracy of it. I still consider myself Christian but I'm looking for a new denomination, any advice on which I should try? I have been going to a local Catholic Church for a few weeks and it seems to be degeneracy free and its about 90% white but I have not converted yet.

doesn't bother me in the slightest, Im not anglican

Southern baptists are solidly against moral degradation, sodomy, and degeneracy. However, they're also a bunch of ZOG-cucks who think jews are still somehow god's chosen people, despite rejected god in the NT, and that they need to support Israel to the death because of some reinterpreted bullshit from the schofield bible. It's utter nonsense.

Protestants are not Christians. Martin Luther should be killed when there was any chance.

Seriously, what the fuck is it with Anglicans?

From the SRS thread last night.

Holy shit that pic.

Angry filthy porridge wog jock or dirty much savage from Norn Iron.

The biggest child sex ring in the UK outside of your Muslim brothers was in the Anglican church.

Catholicism is now the dominant religion in the UK. More Catholics attend Sunday mass than Protestants who attend Sunday service.

Your side lost. Hahahahahaha. Fucking waste of space faggots. Your priests can even marry women and they still prefer men!

>irishman calling someone a savage
>niggers of europe

Irishmen are unironically superior to English mongrels that have been mixed with every other race on earth.

A filthy subhuman race that believe they are superior because their ancestors were.

The English arguably are the niggers of Europe. Moving to places they aren't wanted, taking things that aren't theirs and crying about it when they get slapped down,

You stupid turnip niggers blew it all.

Even when he is being a tough guy, Jesus looks like a sickly faggot.

Catholicism is the way to go. Lots of churches so if you move you'll always have somewhere to go, the priests are usually very conservative, and they're great places to find good wives.

For everyone asking, "Where should I go?"

First option: Traditionalist Catholics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traditionalist_Catholic
Not cucked pretty much by definition

Second Option: Orthodox
Greek/Bulgarian/Serbian/Russian/etc. Orthodox churches basically are implicit endorsements of ethnocentric thought. Not a great option if you don't already belong there, and suffer from corruption problems in the East.

Third option: Take over your shittier local protestant branch and unpoz it.
Getting into positions of power at these places is easier than you think due to low participation and you can actually change things to be less gay. Since presumably you guys are young, they'll enthusiastically welcome you because they're desperate.

Be the change you wish to see in this world.

This chart should be handy for you if you want something that isn't too cucked. Note that the Catholic church groups spics and whites together, so it isn't accurate.

Priests can be terrible sinners, as can Popes, but the Catholic Church has survived and always will.

Here's how white Catholics vote. Still fairly good.

And yet you filthy degenerate mongrels decided to breed with them? So much so that 1 in 4 claim Irish blood.

Inferior Anglo mongrel scum.

anyone got a pic of that rotten manginga snatch? im converting to islam sorry guys

See

The British brought civilisation and technology to most of the world. Meanwhile the Irish lived in mudhuts and starved to death because they were too stupid to fish. They are a ghastly people, with an abhorrent language, culture and mentality and I thank God that they broke away from our union as they are quite frankly an abominable people. I genuinely wish that we had left them to their own devices from the start so that we could make documentaries on them similar to the ones that are made today on untouched African tribes who still drink cows piss and slaughter children for fun.

>irish
>moving to places they aren't wanted

>The British brought civilisation and technology

Mostly Anglo Irish and Scottish were responsible for that technology.

As for civilisation? Slaughtering stick waving natives with cannons and gunfire. You are the niggiest nigs of the lots.
"When our friendless standards were first unfurled, who were the strangers who first mustered around our staff? And when it reeled in the light, who more brilliantly sustained it than Erin's generous sons?"

-George Washington

The Scottish are British you imbecile. The scientific discoveries of the British are well documented and renowned throughout the world, apart from in Ireland apparently. All you people have ever made is the submarine, and even that is highly debatable as multiple people had designed and built prototypes before Holland. In addition, while there were clearly instances in which the British were not wholly benevolent towards the natives, you have to wonder, if the principle of the survival of the fittest still stands, if these natives were worthy of their land in the first place. The Irish were a weak and feeble people and Cromwell should have finished the job and slaughtered them all.

Protestantism was a mistake.

The Church is at the forefront of this degeneracy. Same in Sweden... we even have a kike bishop that belongs to the (((Bonnier family))). And the same is true for the Catholics.

Christcuck is an appropriate term at this point.

>Irish
Really? I didn't know that. Sauce.

The catholic church has the same problems. In fact I would say it's even worse. There're lots of different protestants and some of them are good, but all of the catholics are cucks at this point since they have to follow their rapefugee loving pope.

I wonder if Brits still think it was a good idea to destroy Christendom and not just keep paying to the Catholics