PEDOGATE OVER

FINAL LEAK
This is the final secret.
Rothschilds have been ADRENOCHROME dealers from day one.

The finance part is just a cover up story.
the end is near..
streak.

ROTHSCHILD SATANISTS BEHIND IT.
WHAT WE DO.

volafile.org/r/cr231538
OC video of Skippy sacrificing a child in Alefantis basement.

“James Alefantis” = J’aime les enfants = I love children (French)

James Alefantis is a Rothschild and the mastermind behind Comet Ping-Pong that blackmails all US Government including Obama.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dPI-mRFEIH0
theamericanmirror.com/hillary-donor-let-know-penance-owe/#more-18243
investmentwatchblog.com/george-soros-and-the-rothchilds-banking-elite-connections-exposed/
youtube.com/watch?v=H8yF4ckv92g
sarawakreport.org/2016/08/90-federal-police-officers-raided-edmond-de-rothschild-bank-how-aabar-scandal-could-dward-1mdb/
youtube.com/watch?v=claY2UU9-5c
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-09/oh-shit-guy-wiped-hillarys-server-bleachbit-has-immunity
youtube.com/watch?v=tshLc6jYm2Q
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/poor-little-rich-boys-1097744.html
linkedin.com/in/noémie-de-r-7a771a76?trk=pub-pbmap
ca.linkedin.com/in/felix-giguere-20675084
independent
archive.is/jU1tt
volafile.org/r/cr231538
erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=51847
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ROTHSCHILD LEAKS vol3

New update: The children sacrificing plays two key roles: 1) Get power from Moloch/Satan 2) Mass produce Adernochrome, the most potent drug on the planet. It is extracted from the Adrenal Gland of the victim (usually child), meanwhile killing the victim.

This explains the elites obsession with cannibalism, see Marina Abramovic or recent vid of Katy Perry youtube.com/watch?v=dPI-mRFEIH0

>Adernochrome
The harvesting of an adrenal gland from a live victim to obtain Adrenochrome for drug abuse is a plot feature in the 2nd episode "Whom the Gods would Destroy" of Series 1 of the British TV series Lewis (2008).

I'm a puss, somebody check out the link

Adrenochrome, contrary to scenes in Movies, is presently consumed with water. It is usually added to water and kept in small water bottles, which must be refrigerated.

Hence, the consumption is enabled, without raising suspicion of the public.

The effects on the body are the following:
- 5-30 min barely no effect
- 30-1h slowly kicks in
-1h to 2h good well-being, ability to concentrate
Bigger pupils and red hot face rashes are symptoms of consumption.

The laced water has an oliy/sweet aftertaste.

5 star hotel President Wilson is located within 1 mile from their house. President Wilson was the person, who signed the creation of FED act, giving Rothschild monopoly of printing the US dollars out of thin air and lending it to US Gov on interest.

Long story shot in 1910 a few powerful yet rothschild-backed bankers met at Jeckyll Island to plan the creation of the bank of Federal Reserve (FED). They chose to promote Woodrow Wilson to presidency, to realize their plan. Once they promoted him to office, he did his bidding and signed the Creation of Feredal Reserve Bank act, which since then is 100% owned by the Rothschilds. It means they print money out of thin air and lend it to US Government on interest(hence endless debt in society).

As a thank you, Rothschilds build a President Wilson hotel one mile from where they reside in Geneva. The hotel operates to this day and offers the world's most expensive room per night.

In front of the hotel, the girl depicted is a symbol of human sacrifice and child rape.

This has been well known for a long time and is not some revelation that you just discovered. Saged

Podesta has art of victims in the same position, why you may ask ?

why are these fucking demons still alive?

What could be the reason ?

>Adernochrome, the most potent drug on the planet. It is extracted from the Adrenal Gland of the victim (usually child), meanwhile killing the victim.
> It is extracted from the Adrenal Gland
> Adrenal Gland
> pic fucking related

VICTIMS ARE KILLED IN THIS POSITION BY PODESTA AND THESE ROTHSCHILD SATANIC CHILD SACRIFICING FUCKERS TO HAVE EASY ACCESS TO THE ADRENAL GLAND WHICH IS SOURCE OF ADRENOCHROME FOR THESE SICK BASTARDS.

THIS IS THE FINAL SECRET.
PODESTA AND ROTHSCHILD ARE ADRENORCHOME DEALERS.

I'm not going on that link. Someone report back whats on it?

Kill yourself faggot

How do they extract adernochrome exactly? You saying they kidnap people and stab them with syringes?

In the last thread a user wrote:
"I kinda look forward to the older two generations of rothschilds dying and the gen x and millennial rothschilds who are basicallykardashians victim to their family's own propaganda to take overland fuck up their secret empire."

It is damn true. The new gen outright brag on social media with pics showing them living at literal 18th century castles. Jews have outjewed the jews.

p.i.c. related
the end is near..
ROTHSCHILD ARE ADRENOCHROME DEALERS.

>ADRENOCHROME

I'm sceptic. AFAIK this was invented for that Hunter S. Thompson book/movie.

Go take your meds.

Saged.

Hitlary's e-mail to ROTHSCHILD : ‘Let me know what penance I owe you’
> theamericanmirror.com/hillary-donor-let-know-penance-owe/#more-18243

Soros just a puppet and cover for ROTHSCHILD
> investmentwatchblog.com/george-soros-and-the-rothchilds-banking-elite-connections-exposed/

Revealed: The Truth About 'Hillary's Handler'
> youtube.com/watch?v=H8yF4ckv92g

“possibly the largest money laundering operations ever uncovered" - released recently
> sarawakreport.org/2016/08/90-federal-police-officers-raided-edmond-de-rothschild-bank-how-aabar-scandal-could-dward-1mdb/
90 Federal Police Officers Raided Edmond de ROTHSCHILD Bank!

Jean-Claude Van Damme calls out Rothschild and Rockefeller connection on live TV
> youtube.com/watch?v=claY2UU9-5c

The "Oh Shit" Guy That Wiped Hillary's Server With BleachBit Was Just Granted Immunity
> zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-09/oh-shit-guy-wiped-hillarys-server-bleachbit-has-immunity

Rothschilds Own Hillary Clinton: Isn't That Nice? - by ex-Huffington Post journalist
> youtube.com/watch?v=tshLc6jYm2Q

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

There is a Rihanna music video, where she poses like that.

Why is this symbolism everywhere? I noticed this since a long time.

Over? It is only just beginning. Wait until the vast number of average rich people are implicated. Only just beginning.

Use special Jew magic goyim

YOU DO THE RESEACH PART: MEME WAR

"Benjamin de Rothschild, only son of the late Edmond de Rothschild, was a classic case of great expectations gone astray. Despite being groomed for greatness from a young age, as a teenager he skipped university and instead headed for Los Angeles with dreams of being a film producer. In LA he started taking drugs, and ended up on heroin. Meanwhile, he failed to make it into Hollywood's charmed circle and bombed as a film-maker.

"Being a Rothschild isn't enough. You have to prove yourself. The dynastic pressures are virtually inescapable," commented a friend at the time. However, when his father died, leaving him heir to a fortune of pounds 1.5bn, he was forced to clean up his act. "He is a Rothschild, he either had to win or walk away," said the friend."

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/poor-little-rich-boys-1097744.html

FYI here is more - 4 daughters of his:

Olivia de Rothschild , born 2 August 2002 in Geneva, IG: olivia_de_roths

Eve de Rothschild , born 5 January 2001 in Geneva, IG: eve.der , fb: /eve.derotschild

Alice de Rothschild , born 2 March 1999 in Geneva, fb: /alice.der IG:alice.der

Noémie de Rothschild , born 12 October 1995 in Paris, IG: wild_young_heart, fb: NoemiedeR, linkedIN: linkedin.com/in/noémie-de-r-7a771a76?trk=pub-pbmap

Felix Giguere
IG: felixgiguere - the only son of Benjamin de Rothschild living under fake name,
linkedIN: ca.linkedin.com/in/felix-giguere-20675084

Adopted son:
IG: shecallsmeaur

>olivia_de_roths, da daghter of the richest rothschild who is an ex heroine addict
>pic related

So can any of you guys feel me what Adrenochrome is and what it does

>independent co uk/arts-entertainment/poor-little-rich-boys-1097744.html
archive.is/jU1tt

>ADRENOCHROME
This is fucking dumb. You think that's why they love fucking and killing children so much? If they do anything with human organs, it's out of ritual and megalomania--THAT'S what get them off. They can buy any fucking thing they want, but the most coveted is what is most illegal and debauched, not some shitty, easily synthesized molecules.

>volafile.org/r/cr231538
>OC video of Skippy sacrificing a child in Alefantis basement.
Anyone actually seen this yet? Will I get v& for downloading it?

STFU most people have no idea about this stuff, I'm interested, my parents took me to a cult when I was a kid, in England. It happened at night and everyone wore white robes so you couldn't tell who was who. It was Satanic as far as I can tell, after reading up on these things as an adult.

This. Andrenochrome harvesting is just a part of the ritual.

Their main jam is brainwashing and draining the life force out of children to extend their life through rape, organ transplants, and blood transfusions.

is that link safe?

Been to it and it seems legit.. it's really him, it's John Podesta, torturing a kid.. in Comet Ping Pong.. god almighty I knew this was real..

It's nothing I haven't seen before.
You don't actually see anything, but you hear Podesta screaming and torturing what appears to the shadow of a child from behind some kind of glass.

Idk, this isnt' really anything new an I've seen this shit before, that being said. Glad this info won't go away.

Podesta deserves to be exposed and made to suffer like his victims.

Check it out yourself.

Someone with Tor/VM/Tails to access the files? I don't want to get flagged for CP.

It's just the podesta/fatherhood videos

Screen

torture them heavily, body and mind to the point that their spirit wanders so to say and they actually start hallucinating, in this outer body trauma state they kill them and harvest.

Its easy once you know how. But you dont get used to the smell.

Bump. However focus more on the players!

So you're saying that controlling the currencies of the entire planet is cover for selling some oxidized adrenaline? I say you're wrong.

If it's the one with the kid behind some glass, looks a bit like a shower, with Skippy shouting "who's your daddy" or something, I've already seen it.

It's not new, and its not a nail in the coffin for Johnny Boy. Also no evidence that it's in Comet.

Young blood is probably more important due to imminent actuarial escape velocity.

Fake news

>acturial escape velocity

wat?

Creepy old guys living indefinitely.

Effectively when life expectancy increases at greater than a rate of +1 year per year.

Checked. Legends say, People can live longer, when they inject children blood into them. However scientific research confirmed that that theory is true. Really feels like Satan is controlling earth, right?

Interesting. you learn something new everyday. thanks.

Larping faggot go get raped by a refugee. Not disputing your claims, in disputing that you know a damn thing firsthand

This whole thread is x tier shit.

The neo puritans here are so paranoid a girl under 18 might be mastarbating they conjure up these wild fantasies of international Rothschild pedo rings which of course do not and have never existed.

This is what the buy bull do to your mind folks.

This I know.
Didnt young mice blood basically reduced alzheimer in older mice by a large amount?
And stemcells cremes are extremly good for rejuvinating the skin which is why all very expensive face cremes have american foreskin mixed in ( no country snipps of that many foreskins except the hadjis).

>However scientific research confirmed that that theory is true.

[citation needed]

Friendly reminder that I'm just LARPing.

I just bump the threads.

Red pill me on the buy bull.

Im not LARPing. I read that on the darknet back in, I dont know, 2003? 2004?
It was on some fucked up torture/drug forum.
It was a lengthy description of the whole ordeal in some mountain resort in switzerland.

>buy bull

Tese are old new sorry buddy.

>volafile.org/r/cr231538
Your links are nothing new. This was all leaked months ago and all over here, for some reason it seems to be resurfacing in a few places as new info.

The Adrenochrome angle however is new, I have never even heard of this drug, and you say its in our water...??

I heard a mothers account when her teenage daughter was kidnapped, she got her back but said that they did something injection wise to fuck up her neck and she had to be hopitalized. I will see if I can find it and will post . It was a video about a ring of pedophiles in North CA

this doesn't make any sense to me. Reading a bit of wiki, why would anyone want MORE oxidation?

Organ harvesting, however, I can believe.

If anything, maybe the fallout 4 'Institute' is what they are up to: kidnap kids to indoctrinate them in their image.

This is the adrenochrome molecule. It's a very simple molecule and could be synthesized by anyone with a basic organic chemistry lab. If this story is true, the focus is entirely on the sacrifice and less so on the adrenochrome.

You say Alefantis is a Rothschild himself? I believe you but would like to see how you got this information.

7/10 would bang reluctantly because heroin,

>why would anyone want MORE oxidation?
Because oxidation is just adding oxygen as functional groups to form new molecules. The process of oxidation means entirely different, unrelated things depending on the context of what molecule is being oxidated. Thinking that oxidation within the human body means a single thing, and not hundreds if not thousands of different things, is a major falsity in your understanding of the human body.

>not 1 (one) piece of solid evidence of a "ritual killing"
>/x/ LARPers are already thinking up reasons as to why these ritual killings are happening

Sounds like brain stem scarification, it's used to greatly increase the IQ and has been said to give the ability of a photographic memory.

>what is wikileaks

Anybody who believes in this is an idiot, it's a false flag meant to discredit the entire alt right because the evidence is all Illuminati bs like

>JAMES ALEFANTIS KIND OF SOUNDS LIKE THE FRENCH PHRASE FOR I LOVE CHILDREN, CHECKMATE

But keep posting about Hillary being a child sex vampire instead of the corrupt piece of shit she is. The normies will see eventually!

Can a nigger get some sauce on op pic?

explain this art if they're not pedophiles

Is this why abused and bullied kids have red faces all the time? Cuz they are,all adrenald up from constant stress?

Boring as shit thread, not enough memes. Going to bed. Goodnight.

The drug they made up in fear and loathing.?

Made up? How so?

(((Modern art)))

They didn't make it up, obviously.

Sorry, I'll redouble my efforts.

The excuse would be that it's art and as long as it's not defaming an actual person it's not illegal.

I mean, we can't prove that they are children that they've used, not yet anyway.

Yes, obviously. It's a real molecule. I want to know how pajeet thinks it's made up, so I can explain why he's wrong.

I'm not sure I believe the premise of this thread but I will keep the record straight on what adrenochrome is, how it can be synthesized, and dispel any myths surrounding it.

"Decades ago, so-called parabiosis studies, in which the circulation of old and young animals was connected so that their blood mingles, suggested that young blood can rejuvenate aging mice. A recent revival of the unusual approach has shown beneficial effects on muscle, the heart, brain, and other organs, and some researchers are scrutinizing young blood for specific factors that explain these observations."

> 2014 study

Shit, we get to legislate trannies to death soon? When? Whose campaign do I donate to?

The word ADRENOCHROME had to come from somewhere. What I thought Hunter specified that it was in the brain... I think the pineal gland.

But apart from that in the movie you see that Dr. Gonzo took a little girl with him in the hotel and gave her drugs so you gotta wonder.

Title it Eyes Wide Open /EWO/ to make it easier to search

This is a meme, despite what Hunter S Thompson told you. Adrenochrome is a incredibly mild drug at best compared to cocaine or heroin. And it is harvested in the exact way epinephrine is harvested, you don't kill a nigger for an allergy shot.

Sadly that scenario only exists as a fever dream in a troubled mind.

Honestly that shit is so weird. Those devil asslickers gotta be executed sometime soon...

Post this on /sci/ so we can have a good laugh.

The Alt-Creep Movement.

red is the tapering effect of adrenaline in the body, while under an adrenaline rush, the surface capillaries contract, forcing blood into the main lines to speed the cycling of used blood back to the lungs, causing a whitening of the surface skin, typically the face- red is the downphase

if any of you REALLY believed it, why arent you shooting local cops or something until justice is served? There can only be two reasons;

1. you are a coward
or 2. you dont actually believe it to be true.

You idiots can prove to others and yourselves that its true for a year, or ten. but it will not make a difference without action.

>oc video

Yea the same fucking one thats been posted here on Sup Forums a thousand times. Go fuck yourself Im not downloading shit when I can just go watch it on the net

>Art

Even if I accept a random unsourced art piece as part of podesta's collection, it doesn't prove he's a child eating satanist

It doesn't even really prove he's a pedo. It's creepy and suspicious, but not even illegal.

And because it's art, people will come up with PARAGRAPHS about what the piece REALLY means.

I prefer this version.

Is that Abba Akerlund?

Just to inform people. Adrenochrome is not a drug worth pursuing.

erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=51847

How is it new? I followed pg since the start and adrenochrome/pineal glands have been in the mix the whole time.

See Observe and report to the Feds, not local police.

Adolf Hitler was a son of Alois Hitler who was an illegitimate bastard son of Baron Rothschild and Maria Anna Schicklgruber (both of them who were married to other people and committed adultery together).

Hitler's paternal grandfather was left blank in his birth certificate because of this.

You can harvest this from any animal, it doesn't have to be a child.

Actually haven't read it carefully.
My bad, Hans.
On first it sounded like /x/ tier shit.

Maybe that's how you gotta hold the body when you're torturing them to collect all the adrenaline in their brain?

I never considered that.

>adrenochrome
>real
It's the holocaust of drugs

Ibogaine

Hitler fought his enemies whic means his enemies won.