Women should have the right to be stay at home Moms

Women should have the right to be stay at home Moms.

The government should financially support young families by giving money or tax credits to families where the father works and the mother stays at home.

There are obvious benefits to a society where children are raised properly.

Traditional motherhood should not be a privilege for the rich but a right of all American women.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zC_AL1j0SFo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All this is assuming that the U.S. can ever get it's financial act together. It can't. Only white families should get tax credits for having families anyway.

no

I agree 100% but also allow the opposite to occur because fuck working i would much rather say at home with the kids and let the wife work. Shit even switch it up after a few years who knows

Women should want to be stay at home mothers; not to be wage slaves for the international financiers. The only function of the income tax is to pay the interest on the debt contracted by professional politicians.
kerdasi amaq

it is too late to go back to those times, a catastrophe must occur for this to happen

>Reasonable politics
>In America
And im the bloody queen of England.

this is true but it would be impossible to create legislation like that today

the best you could do is cut benefits to people who don't work AKA (nigs)

Additionally the hope would be that more women would begin to leave (and stay out of) the work force. That would help increase wages as the demand for workers increased

We could also provide interest free loans for young families to support home buying or the purchases

No fuck you faggot

We have to work

Stay at home Dads should all be shot in the head

>The government should financially support young families by giving money or tax credits to families
Augusto... get the helicopter

My wife makes more than i do. Could i be a stay at home dad, spending time with my kids and instilling true nationalistic virtues daily?

My gut reaction to this is no

But in modern fag-America I guess we would say yes because the majority of people staying at home would be Fathers

This is how we could make the law politically correct and avoid the wrath of retarded feminazis

Actually this is totally practical now that you say this

We could pay for it by cutting benefits to non workers and lazy shiheads

*Mothers

I mean most of the women would be staying at home assuming the dad makes more

The fathers wages would also hopefully go up as women left the workforce

What is the future you choose?

Family>Money

Stop being a jew

If you want a family earn the money to support it. Don't take people's money to subsidise the choices of others.

Saying men must be the one working is dumb, if the women is willing to work let them because shitty moms produce people like you

Look at all the Americans on dual income and then send their kids to daycare

This is causing a social decay in morality in the country

Men wages will increase
Women will be happier
You will have better quality American children

Look at what is happening in Black Communities single motherhood, crime etc

If the family was incentives by the government it would help the country out a great deal. And it could be done in a way where the current benefits are simply transferred

Families are the building block of the nation

>men shouldn't have to work

Yeah lets just turn all of human history upside-down because it makes you feel good.

Men are meant to work and women are meant to manage the household and raise the children. This is normal and the way things were done for hundreds and hundreds of years

We don't need women in the workforce and we don't need babies spending all of their time in daycare away from the mom

Single motherhood wouldn't be a problem if single mothers weren't given heaps of cash from the father and the government. There is no way all these black women could afford to have children as single mothers. The only thing you need to prevent single motherhood is to stop incentivizing it.

>Women should have the right to be stay at home Moms.
>The government should financially support young families by giving money or tax credits to families where the father works and the mother stays at home.
Only if children's father has IQ > 110. Otherwise you create system of dumbification of population at the expense of smart and productive members of society.

I agree. That is the perfect world, good fucking luck trying to convince the female population of that. It would have to be a rule of law for such a change to occure

The purpose of the program would be to create more white children

The problem is you would need to combine this policy with other "fascist like" policies to make sure the kids wouldn't grow up to be degenerate

This is just one piece to the puzzle

Sure

I agree with you.

Make divorce illegal and remove single mother funding...or some combination of this

Do you know what happens when women become stay at home moms?

After the children get past 5 years old and can take care of themselves to a point, the mother gets more free time which she fills with stupid tv shows that make you dumb, women's magazines that twists your ideals, and useless gossip with other women.

And from all of these she will become a bitter cunt that will fatten up from the stress she's causing herself.

The german government does so. What use is it?

When women have kids they would much rather stay at home and be a mother

The biggest trick is luring the brainwashed women away from "muh wage slave work"

This is where Sup Forums needs to infiltrate Hollywood and create our own counter programming to the Jewish feminist narrative currently destroying Western Civilization

I wouldn't make divorce illegal. I would just make the marriage contract be the same as a business contract and remove government from the equation.

Well this is just one law and doesn't correct every single problem

The problem is also cultural. And mass media has taught women to be dumb useless whores

I think this is where Christian Fascism comes into play

Okay I am thinking more along the lines of traditional Catholicism where marriage cannot be dissolved

But this could also work

That would work only if you institute the punishments described in the bible. For example adulterers get stoned.

Sounds rad

Stoned with rocks not with plants...

>this is true but it would be impossible to create legislation like that today

Why? With all of western society's hatred towards white males, why can't we just go in the other direction?

>The purpose of the program would be to create more chavs
No thanks. You are gonna create white race that is no a white race like modern Russians.

Even if you are a civic cucknationalist you have to admit this should only be true for women in a stable marriage with a husband who is employed.

Financial encouragement for the future of the nation, crushing misery for the dysgenic breeders.

I want to hug Asuka and make her happy.

>and make her happy.
I don't think it is possible
youtube.com/watch?v=zC_AL1j0SFo