Capitalism utterly BTFO by a tranny

Other urls found in this thread:

alcoholrehab.com/drug-addiction/poverty-and-substance-abuse/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How are you threatened by force to work in North America?

Because if you don't you will either A) Starve B) Be forced into crime, possibly meeting a violent death or being imprisoned and forced to work making license plates or some shit

This thing is willing to receive gibs but unwilling to actually work?

As opposed to Communism where you're forced to work or die

>A) starving
A consequence brought on by poor discision making, not forced by an authority.
>B) pushed into crime
A consequence brought on by poor decision making, not forced by an authority.

You have choices therefore it's not being forced. Every choice has a consequence that the basics of life.

The tranny works m8

move to NK?
or cuba?

somone tell me this isn't real

>people laud this trannytraitor as a hero

NUKE US

I am poor as fuck. Taxation is theft as it is now. Do you realize how much fucking tax I pay, and what do I get in return? Migrants, refugees, welfare leeches, enclaves in my small fkn country. I don't even get the fun stuff like good a military.

>political tweet with meme tier emoji usage
why did you make this post.

Seriously though, if you need any clarification on Obama's presidency this man is it.

Obama released a convicted "enemy of the state" that leaked hundreds of thousands of classified documents.

>I am poor as fuck.
>Taxation is theft as it is now.

Everything checks out

>be low productive, low skill, low market value, shitty 'worker'
>think you are entitled to a yacht because you clean the dishes/streets
>kill the more productive people
>?????????
>total fucking misery

when you killed the most productive farmers in ukraine, ukraine starved
when you killed the best officers in the soviet army, soviet army took catastrophic casualties
when you killed everyone in khmer rouge, everyone was just dead
when you killed all whites in rhodesia, zimbabwe became a hellhole

you arent exploited
you are just worth very little
capitalism is meritocratic, fair and equal

>threatened by force to do wage labour

No, you can be homeless and penniless and a lot of people are, especially in the US.

Or go live far off the grid on land you own.

Does this tranny faggot not know that all you have to get out of working is be black?

That is a false dichotomy. The people in Saw 2 had choices, but they were still trapped in a death chamber.

World's first multi-denomination tranny inc?

going to prison or an early coffin does not count

They were trapped in death chambers because a twisted motherfucker put them there

You are not trapped to feed yourself or starve because of someone putting you in this position. No one else is responsible for your belly's rumblings.

Link to

That is actually a good analogy

>you can be homeless and penniless and a lot of people are
And your family will leave you, and you will never be able to raise one of your own

>Or go live far off the grid on land you own.
And condemn your family(if you can get one) to endemic poverty.

Much choices, though decision!

Is MANniing trying to make the case that our current social system amounts to little more than capitalist slavery? Because I'm convinced.

>but they were still trapped in a death chamber.

We're all trapped in a death chamber. It's called life.

Grow up.

>They were trapped in death chambers because a twisted motherfucker put them there
And many people are trapped in poverty because they were born with a sub 80 IQ, they had poor as fuck parents who couldn't pay them a education, they were born in a poor as fuck country...

>You are not trapped to feed yourself or starve because of someone putting you in this position.

If you were born in Somalia you kinda of were...

I didn't realise someone was forcing me to work during the two years I didn't work.

Are you suggesting that the poor should be mad at their parents for giving birth to them?

Why yes, just this morning the NKVD kicked down my door and screamed "YOU GO TO POTATO FACTORY OR YOU BE SHOT!" before shooting me and dragging me to the potato factory. Truly a horrid system. Death to capitalism.

I don't mind paying taxes, I do mind it being used for absolutely retarded projects. We could save 40% of our current spendings fairly easily and either reduce taxes or actually investing it into the people of the country. Both of which will increase the economy.

This is your take on what i wrote?

All i was saying is that many poor people are poor for reasons that were outside of their control.

In nature, if all you do it lie about and do nothing you will die. Why should capitalism be any different?

Works doing what?

but this is true even in communist countries. its a universal truth: if you dont work, you dont eat.

t. Cuban born, American raised

>mfw I just realized I'm trying to talk logic with a LEAF

Of course, but that doesn't mean we are coerced or oppressed or enslaved, or any of that kind of thing, into working

>Because if you don't you will either A) Starve
There is no political solution to the laws of thermodynamics.

Unless you expend energy to sustain yourself, you will wither and die.

It's that simple.

>PAY FOR MY EXISTENCE

If you don't wageslave, you will starve or be condemned to live as a social pariah (a beggar or something like that).

It's still a choice. Just because it isn't glorious doesn't mean it isn't one..
>Literally implying that some people are so fucking stupid that they don't contribute anything useful to society.
>Further implies that Somalians are fucking retards who don't contribute to society
Niiiiceeee. Retards in the U.S. get gibs, and guess what? Work Ethic means much more than anything, even IQ. Just because you're fucking stupid, if you work hard and work diligently, you can experience success. It becomes a problem when people who are frustrated by either not getting enough success or by not working hard enough, that they begin to complain like the tranny.

>poor people are poor people for reasons that were outside of their control
Yes, this is true. But they stay poor because of reasons within their control. alcoholrehab.com/drug-addiction/poverty-and-substance-abuse/
> Research suggests that there is a strong association between poverty, social exclusion and problematic drug use. Those who are unemployed, particularly long term unemployed, in poor or insecure housing and are early school leavers have a higher rate of substance abuse than those who do not fit into these categories.
It's just stupid poor people doing stupid stuff and staying poor. The end.

Because if you don't you won't have money to pay your taxes and you'll be thrown in prison

Again, you are not wronged or oppressed just because no one will give you free food and people think you're worthless

nature is literally forcing me to eat, this oppressive bullshit needs to be ended

>Capitalism
This country is literally gulags

Liberals making references to media again.

nice attempt at a trip, faggot