Trump vs Trump

Explain this
youtube.com/watch?v=qUuHDOq58XU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x5JoQT7XhW0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lmao. At this point, I'm mostly supporting Trump for the lulz.

He changed from democrat to republican when he was older. He said he was nice to Clinton because as a businessman it was his job.

He saved them, and everyone on Earth, from the ultimate end of America. Fuck whatever he does wrong. He's already done his bit. Sagesan

>a politician says whatever he needs to make people vote for him
wow, color me surprised!

It's almost as if this was everyone first experience with politics.
I wish an alien race would come down and nuke us desu

WTH....i loose all respect

Retard detected

I dont know OP. Tell me, do you still believe in Santa Claus, The Tooth Fairy, Global Warming and the Easter Bunny? Or did you grow and become wiser?

he is battling himself from an alternate timeline in the political arena since they cant appear in one place at the same time or people will realize the truth and cant kill the other or it'll kill himself

One of these does not qualify for the word "believe", which loads the answer with a subjective context.
But nice shitpost, got me to reply

Sorry, I dont know why I put Santa on there.

>less non white immigrants
Trump is based as fuck.

Trump has no principles. He's a master of doublethink and so are his supporters.

You are breaking global rules 2, 3, 6 and 13

>accuse the other guy of what you are actively doing

Why do liberals always use the same tactic?

The irony of this post

i didn't vote for trump because i thought he was honest. i did it because it was funny.

it's not like the other choice was ron paul

Don't provide excuses you weak cuck. Trump was the better candidate. Plain and simple.

youtube.com/watch?v=x5JoQT7XhW0

Explain this

Truly a master of 4D chess. It's amazing watching this man work. Only a shill would say otherwise.

There you go again.

>not knowing how American politics work
fuck off