HAPPENING: Betsy DeVos is going to jail!!!!

Niesha Wright, 40, completed an associate's degree program at ITT Tech but soon discovered that the degree and the school's credits were not respected or transferable. On Monday, Wright sued Betsy DeVos, a Trump appointee, in federal court for this grave injustice.

She didn't leave the program as a proud graduate. The 40-year-old Portland resident had more than $25,000 in federal student loans and few useful skills to show for her two years at ITT Tech, according to her attorney. Wright hoped to obtain relief, along with tens of thousands of other jilted ITT students, through a federal student loan forgiveness program geared toward students who experienced misleading or predatory treatment at the hands of largely for-profit colleges.

oregonlive.com/education/index.ssf/2017/07/portland_woman_sues_betsy_devo.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HOz6i
artinstitutesloanforgiveness.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Please archive archive.is/HOz6i

No

BUMPPPPP

>Portland, Oregon
My city has become a caricature of what it once was. If only this nigger every other retard who attended ITT had the same experience I where multiple counselors, recruiters and advisors told me that ITT was a kike scam.

ITT has been a known scam since the early 90's. Anyone getting loans at interest to give to this institution deserves what they get.

Racist desu senpai

bump

>Nigger is uneducated and blames Whitey
Can we black genocide yet pls?

>ITT Tech

lmao bitch watched too much day time programing.

>ooga booga bix nood fuck why peepo

ITT tech should be closed

do it or I'll send my oyster-boys to pay you a little visit.

I have no interest in reading the shit article you posted. I'll ignore for now the complete retardation that would cause someone to file a suit under these circumstances, and I won't harp on how these frivolous suits are a drain on society and legislation needs to be enacted to deter such fuckery. But, all that aside, please explain how a nignog stupidly filing a civil suit against a government official equates to anyone going to jail.
>tl;dr happeningfags are cancer, kys

just kidding but seriously

This will get thrown out, ITT is a known for profit school that doesn't transfer credits. Tough

If you think $25,000 is a lot go look at Full Sail or The Art Institutes, same deal 4x the price

>Tfw almost went there
Wew
After seeing all the spics and nigs in the building I decided to join the Army. Best decision I've ever done.

OP must be related to the sheboon in question in order to exhibit such a similar level of cognitive dysfunction.

>the oyster-boys
Jesus man, you don't gotta kill the guy...

>Zimbabwe BBQ

>taking out loans to go to fucking ITT Tech

fucking niggers kek

My guess is the story went something like

>She fails class
>Na, uh, I'z smart, I dindu fail no class
>I'ma sue you
>Uuhh,.. better go to court instead of dismissing it so that we don't look like racists and kike lawyers can make a buck

>Civil
>Criminal

Learn the difference, faggot.

Except the Art Institute was sued by the DoE and now they have to forgive some $100 million in student loans.

artinstitutesloanforgiveness.com

Niesha has studied at ITT and is qualified to be a professional. Let's help her find a job!!!!

>these frivolous suits are a drain on society

?

"Society" does not pay for the lawyer. The person who hires the lawyer does. Nor does society pay for the result of the case - the parties involved do.

Did you really not know that you don't know what you're talking about?

>hear them chatter on the tide

>zimbarbecue

Society pays for the judge dipshit

this piece of shit wont listen to based norway bro and archive because he wants hits on the page

die faggot