I AM FUCKING MAD!

MY GOVERNMENT GAVE OVER 7 MILLION USD TO A FUCKING TERRORIST WHO KILLED AN AMERICAN SOLDIER, AND IF YOU DISAGREE YOU'RE A RACIST WHO WILL BE CHARGED WITH HATE SPEECH!

I AM SO FUCKING MAD RIGHT NOW i JUST CAN'T EVEN!

FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEE!

cbc.ca/beta/news/politics/grenier-khadr-poll-1.4198306

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1499781768190.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=I0gXomy5Dxw
youtube.com/watch?v=f_GruNNmbKM
archive.is/ic4DG
pressreader.com/canada/windsor-star/20170706/281676844939230
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/officer-stabbed-possible-terror-incident-michigan-airport-n775131
archive.is/G1bXE
inquisitr.com/1461442/isis-terrorist-crosses-border-from-canada-to-america-by-boat-video/
pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/trail/etc/canada.html
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/10/22/canada-terrorism-history/17726259/
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/two-canadians-added-to-united-states-list-of-most-wanted-terrorists
macleans.ca/news/canada/the-scary-reality-of-terrorism-in-canada/
theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/us-border-chief-says-terror-threat-greater-from-canada-than-mexico/article580347/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can we use this as casus belli to make pic related happen? We'll massacre all of the leftyshits as well.

>We'll massacre all of the leftyshits as well.
you can't even win against niggers in your own country lol

i hate this country. i really do

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO IT! IT WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN LIKE 200 YEARS AGO. END THIS MISERABLE FUCKING COUNTRY!

When is Trudeau out?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1499781768190.webm

Sorry leaf, sorry that this webm came true.

OCTOBER 2019, AND HE HAS IMPORTED ENOUGH MUSLIMS TO WIN HIM SEATS IN TORONTO.

When the next federal election comes what can we do? We need a new Canadian political party conservatives are soft as fuck. All the parties are gonna bring immigrants in from Kekistan

That's what happens for having a Latino as your president

he should've been stripped of citizenship as soon as he was captured

>Implying (((American))) soldiers aren't all civilian killing terrorists who deserve to die.

When they're not busy losing a war in which all the odds are in their favor,they're busy doing "collateral damage"

I am beginning to wonder if there is some kind of a competition between Sweden, Germany, UK and Canada - who is the biggest retard out there

WRONG FUCKHEAD. SOMEONE SHOULD HAVE PUT A BULLET IN HIS HEAD WHEN HE WAS LAYING IN THE SAND WOUNDED. FUCKING 10 MILLION CAD BECAUSE SOME MEDIC DECIDED TO BE A "HERO."

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

KILL YOURSELF YOU INBRED ROOM TEMPERATURE IQ SAVAGE. IS SWEAR TO GOD WE ARE GOING TO BATHE YOUR ENTIRE RACE IN NUCLEAR FIRE AFTER WE MURDER EVERY LAST FUCKING LEFTIST KEK, SO HELP ME GOD!

rip

There must be more blacks than Jews in Poland, surely? I thought you killed them all.

>leaf finally discovers why burgers hate them so FUCKING much.
Your county sucks.

>first Sweden wins Cuck of the Year
>then Germany wins
>Now Canada is the best contender
France will really have to step up their cuck game.

>BE LEAF GET RAPED BY ABDUL THE MIGRANT CAN'T REPORT HIM TO THE POLICE BECAUSE YOU WILL BE IMPRISONED YOUR BUTT HURT'S FROM THE RAPE, ABDUL GET'S MONEY FROM THE STATE FOR RAPING YOUR ASS GO TO Sup Forums AND BITCH.

HOW THE FUCK IS FOX NEWS NOT FLIPPING OUT ABOUT THIS? DON'T YOU REALIZE THAT THE LIBERAL PARTY LITERALLY PAID SOMEONE TO KILL AN AMERICAN SOLDIER? WHY IS THERE NO ANNEXATION MOVEMENT?

YOU SHOULD BE ANGRIER THAN I AM.

youtube.com/watch?v=I0gXomy5Dxw

Did they ever flim flam the zim zam?
Go lick the goat juices off achmed's balls you unarmed faggot.

Dude it only cost you and ever other Canadian taxpayer $0.29. Chill out bro it's literally nothing

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
youtube.com/watch?v=f_GruNNmbKM

well, yeah

Im surprised that didn't happen, seeing as how he killed a medic

failing that, stripping citizenship is pretty legal and no one would question it

Frankly, no idea, I haven't seen an orthodox jew in my life and a lot of them changed their last names because of muh antisemitism in Poland. It is hard to make any reliable statistic

>he unironically cares about inbred dune coons

Nuclear annihilation is so easier said than done as it requires several procedures, authorizations and codes that it's almost impossible to use it indiscriminately.

Stop raging behind your computer and enjoy the last years of your miserable warmongering hedonism glorifying,3rd world countries exploiting,cancerous civilization.

Move down here before we build the northern wall.

They're still under shackles. The abortion system ensures that their percentage of the population stays steady, and our police can murder niggers and get acquitted every time. They'll get uppity, but they don't end up getting anything accomplished. But, you tell me about how you are persecutors of niggers in your country, Hans. You may have a lower percentage, but that one is rising very fast. The thing is that you can do nothing about it. Merkel is considered "right wing", isn't she? Didn't the AfD actually consider putting a "baysd blacc man" as the leader of the party? And it gets worse from there. You have no right to talk.

WHAT'S IT LIKE HAVING PARENTS THAT ARE FIRST COUSINS, FUCKTARD? GET OFF MY BOARD. YOU ARE FUCKING BENEATH ME.

someones cruising for a hate speech ticket.

Family of us vet(s) should sue for damages. CIA should kill.

I think they are

No shekel for cbc
Archived link.
archive.is/ic4DG

It won't work unless Trump pressures Cuckdeau. You seriously need to organize and help the widow of the soldier.

Maybe if like we kill every man woman and child currently residing in Canada except for the guy who made Space Moose.

Hope so. Hope it's for 8 mil and 1lbs of flesh. Hopefully they sue Canada too.

pressreader.com/canada/windsor-star/20170706/281676844939230

I do? OK but so do you user. It's your gov that made this fucker rich.

You cannot even deal with the new York and California problem,as well as the growing bud of the Texas problem.

that 10 million is going straight to terrorist training camps in qatar, dont worry

You don't get it man. The government will just jail anyone who protests this in a serious way. We have zero freedom of expression here.

In 20 years, Muslims will be launching mortars at Detroit from Windsor, and the government will protect them.

Also, you faggots need to start standing up to these bullshit hate speech laws. Civil disobedience. Maybe US could pass legislation to declare refugee status for you.

No shit, shouldn't the retired military guys go take care of Mr. Lottery Winner?

>Civil disobedience.

Doesn't work, because the public is 100% in favour of the laws. Do you think civil disobedience of Sharia would make a difference in Saudi Arabia? Nope, because the average goat fucker loves totalitarianism.

You need to invade us and fucking end this before the Liberal party turns Southern Ontario into a terrorist training camp.

You know the Canadian ambassador just hangs out in DC with minimal protection, right?

Trudeau REALLY doesn't want to win the next election, does he?

THIS COUNTRY IS 1/3RD NONWHITE NOW. HE COULD WIN HANDILY. I FUCKING HATE THIS COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel sick.

Why does everyone think the US needs to fix their shit? Sorry user, if you're not even willing to stand up for yourself what makes you worth helping?

>cbc.ca/beta/news/

Just go out and kill him then, do it you pusspuss

You're forgetting that we're not a shithole on the other side of the world. Canadian Muslims are already terrorizing Americans.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/officer-stabbed-possible-terror-incident-michigan-airport-n775131

10,000 km of unprotected border, and you want 3 million Muslims to have the ability to attack you whenever you want?

I am fully confident that all of this is a globalist plan to help depopulate the earth. AI and automation is the replacement strategy, not nogs. If it works I'm hoping the AI outsmarts the elite and hunts them extinct Terminator style.

ARCHIVE DAMN IT!

archive.is/G1bXE

No shekels for (((NBC))) either.

I work at a bank in Canada which is a cesspool of political correctness and diversity. Even with that in mind here's the range of opinions from good to bad that I've heard from the Chinese and Arabic coworkers of mine:

The good:
1) Canadian government is supporting its own citizen

The bad (yes, really, there was only one good viewpoint on this. The rest are bad):
1) Spitting in the face of our allies against terrorism, especially the US which is arguably our most important ally considering their geography.

2) Makes Canadian citizens feel less safe in this country knowing that instead of extraditing a known terrorist we support them and give them a comfortable and luxurious life here in Canada

3) Waste of Canadian taxpayer's money that could go to infrastructure to support all Canadians

4) Complete abandonment of veterans of Canadian military

5) Complete abandonment of the poor and suffering right now on the streets of Canada who could use that money instead who had also never killed anyone

6) Shows a complete lack of prioritiziation of finances or transparency and shows the liberal government will keep wasting money on trivial things

7) Lack of respect to family of Galen soldier as they did not get anything for the damages caused by the Canadian citizen turned Afghan terrorist

You cannot outweigh any pros with all the cons surrounding this matter. That's why have no idea what the government is doing, and at this point they are actively sabotaging us in every way. Not even a guise or a pretension exists about helping Canada anymore. The government is a tool of war being used by foreign agents. It's absolutely confirmed now.

Historically, a revolution or an uprising by the people in the country would be justified at this point.

>Historically, a revolution or an uprising by the people in the country would be justified at this point.

I no longer view our government as legitimate, or the Crown as legitimate. They have failed in their most basic of duties.

It's time for us to join a real country.

He had every right to kill that invader

>1) Canadian government is supporting its own citizen
Who is a wog and therefore should never have been one to begin with

Says Mr. Fantasy Flag. Kek.

>The good:
>1) Canadian government is supporting its own citizen
>The bad:
>1) He's still a Canadian citizen

>1) He's still alive

that would be 2)

>AND IF YOU DISAGREE YOU'RE A RACIST WHO WILL BE CHARGED WITH HATE SPEECH!

Calm the fuck down retard, there's plenty of people who disagree with the settlement and openly state it publicly, and no one's being arrested.

Posting comments on the internet != protesting outside of local LPC headquarters

The RCMP would put you in a patty wagon in a minute. We have *no* right to resist our destruction.

fuck

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

>MY GOVERNMENT GAVE OVER 7 MILLION USD TO A FUCKING TERRORIST WHO KILLED AN AMERICAN SOLDIER
More info please?

I think he didn't have any right to kill anyone. What now, faggot?

According to polls 71% of Canadians are pissed off about this, this is something we can meme as a weapon against Trudeau.

>Being ruled a commie
>Expect good things

tolerance is our greatest virtue and diversity is our strength

This.

This is the final straw, FINISH MANIFEST DESTINY
When the fuck are you going to wake up to that fact and go full Manifest Destiny 2.0 & finish what the Founding Fathers started?

inquisitr.com/1461442/isis-terrorist-crosses-border-from-canada-to-america-by-boat-video/

pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/trail/etc/canada.html

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/10/22/canada-terrorism-history/17726259/

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/two-canadians-added-to-united-states-list-of-most-wanted-terrorists

macleans.ca/news/canada/the-scary-reality-of-terrorism-in-canada/

theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/us-border-chief-says-terror-threat-greater-from-canada-than-mexico/article580347/

This
His mother shit him out of her rotten cunt on our soil and then fucked off back to Pakistan.

Trump should offer refugee status to anyone willing to take this dog out.

>jewish white man

those god damn black-and-white people I tell ya...

How so? Niggers and Muslims in your country chimp out way more than here. Nigs in the US no there place.

why do you think we talk about the ''day of the rake'' so much user?

>cucknada needs to be annexed into the USA m8
>you know im right

we wont rake you user... yer okay

Why don't you do what is needed then user instead of whining about it
you will go down as a hero

When you give terrorists who kill soldiers money, you win. Duh, it's 2017 don't be so racist.

I don't know whats worse, this entire story in the first place or the fact that 29% of leafs are okay with it.

>29% of leafs
*Canadians of convenience

>the growing bud of the Texas problem.

What are you on about? Are you taking the piss?

>weedcuck literally spitting in america's face

I wonder how long it'll take for Trudeau to die of a "heart attack".

Just gonna leave this here

Good post.
If I ran the country I would have suspended the outcome until we can change the Human Rights Charter and Criminal Code to make sure something like this doesn't happen.
If we can change it to force me to call some tranny degenerate "zhey" than zhey can change it to not allow terrorists to become millionaires can't zhey?

lol chill bro it's probably a technicality who gives a fuck

thanks for the transcript mohammed