A bunch of sargon fanboys invaded a children's playground...

>a bunch of sargon fanboys invaded a children's playground, hoisted their flag from the jungle gym & shouted 'get out normies' at the kids
mobile.twitter.com/dvoeverie/status/884606058618134528

What is the purpose of this? Do you want people to think you're mentally ill and a threat to society?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/dvoeverie/status/884606058618134528
m.youtube.com/watch?v=g799ahyNSJE
youtu.be/mqcGSOfb2tA
amazon.com/Society-Says-Autistic-Perfect-T-Shirt/dp/B01D4IEAG4?th=1
youtube.com/watch?v=fAE_QQ-GcJE
youtube.com/watch?v=yfwvEt94-nc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>mobile.twitter.com/dvoeverie/status/884606058618134528
I won't even ask what's wrong with those guys because I already know what's wrong with them

Someone explain "kekistan" to me. I honestly don't know what it is, or what it's supposed to mean.

lurk more

It started as a pol idea to buy a bunch of land and form a pol colony. Name it have kek because of course pol would, he's basically our mascot.
But then Sargon, who clearly browsed those threads, claimed it has his own meme and started merchandising it.
He and other bongs filled out kekistani for their ethnicity on the U.K. Census

m.youtube.com/watch?v=g799ahyNSJE

It's just a meme to make fun of how the left goes on and on about how poor and oppressed these third world countries are. The fact that it triggers Eurofags like is reason enough to support it.

stop posting that picture you filthy redditor
No amount of "dude keks are not true hardcore xD" will make you fit in faster

all kekistan faggots should be shot on sight

>it's the australian retard spam thread again
Just do something with your life user stop spamming

It was just Sup Forums's version of the classic "board house". Except the normalfags got a hold of it and went off the fucking deep end with it, as they always do.

It went from Sup Forums discussing how they could potentially invade Namibia to reddit actually literally invading a children's playground.

>we will trigger the left by invading a playground of children and chanting Internet slogans

Yeah, the people who think larping as a cartoon frog is cringy as fuck are the Redditors who are trying to kill this board. Not like Reddit is responsible for literally propagating this bullshit and forcing us to put up with it.

Raped to death, but, yes

I remember being in the thread when that flag was made. Do these people understand it's from here, or are they their own entity now?

You know what i hated the most? The way these fuckers monetized our inside ideas and have the veracity to claim that it was theirs to start with. I'd love to personally meet Sargon and others

Whatever it was then is completely irrelevant now since Sargon's fat ass co-opted it for himself and completely changed the meaning. He's one of the alt-lite fucks who want to "take back" Kek from the evil racists while simultaneously monetizing their creations.

youtu.be/mqcGSOfb2tA
fucking imbeciles

Faggots like these will ruin Gen Z's chances of being conservative as it will become associated with neckbeard losers.
Just like how they ruined atheism for Millennials.

Imagine being such a social failure that your only excuse to leave your house is to actually meet up with other autists you spend time with online, and show your mental degeneracy to the whole world.

YES
amazon.com/Society-Says-Autistic-Perfect-T-Shirt/dp/B01D4IEAG4?th=1
Now I just need to find the "Be patient. I have autism" hat.

In a children's playground of all places.

We need another world war with mandatory enlistment in all white countries. These weak spurgs don't deserve to add to the white gene pool.

Jesus, my race upsets me sometimes.

There are too many god damned betas

NORMIE GET OUT

>"get out normies"
>these people are not normal

woooooow really

I'am 100% convinced this "kekistan" thing is pure psyops. Anyone who understands the basics of facism trying to organize a group would be doing jog walks, exercisse in open air, history studies and congregation for talks, meals, etc. Going around shouting at children is not only idiotic, it has nothing to do with our movement or ideology.

You want this to work? Organize lifting group sessions for your local young men.

Kek was never suppose to leave the internet. Its just cringe in real life and anyone who represents it publically looks like a child molester

you're in the wrong fucking place bud

you are also in the wrong place

Why would anyone think this is a good picture of themselves to take and put on the internet for everyone to see?

Holy fuck, what a bunch of faggots. These losers are turning me into a democrat, I don't want anything to do with the "Anime Right"

imagine recording this and thinking it would be a good idea to upload to the internet...

OMFG epic win!!! XD XD XD

PRAISE KEK!! SHADILAY!!

Divide an conquer slide thread
Made a hundred times a day
Made every fucking day
Made by the same 10 people
You know what to do guy

the worst part is that I actually like how the kekistani flag looks. Too bad it's associated with drooling retards.

I hate these cringy fucks so much

imagine your childern on this Playground!
And those retards Appear there!

I wouldn't worry too much, after all Sargon's belief is that if niggers from Africa can play Cricket and thus be "more british" than most BritCunts born in Britain then somehow someway they're "capable" of carrying the mantle that is western civilization.
All these retarded normie trashbags are doomed to follow a fucking delusional idiot like Sargon.
Know that THEY WILL see Britain be turned into a fucking mudpatch in terms of "racial diversity" in their lifetime and if not in their lifetime well that just means they were "culturally enriched" on the way to a "Europe" turned into YET ANOTHER 3rd world shithole.

False flag, fuck off, kys.

...but they are mentally ill and a threat to society

>Most people who think that LARPing as a nation of frog worshippers are redditors
>Most people LARPing as a nation of frog worshippers are redditors
And here we have expectation vs. reality
What a waste of quads

>>a bunch of sargon fanboys invaded a children's playground, hoisted their flag from the jungle gym & shouted 'get out normies' at the kids
kekkkkkkk, fucking based desu
that'll teach those little snotnosed brats

Sad, funny, retarded.

>brainlets who'se only response to Sup Forums is "das rayciss" and "you're right-wing as jay dubyas, read horseshoe theory" are also socially inept cringy retards, trying desperately to be even a quarter as funny as we are
What a shocker.

I swear to god I will punch these faggots in the face if I ever come across one.

It simply an autistic group taking a joke too far.
Not everything is a fucking conspiracy you lunatic

Imma tenderize their fucking skulls with a meat tenderizer..!

You might not know what to do but i'll tell you, go hang yourself.

D&C shill
t. Schlomo

it's a false flag by leftists

>Society normalizes autism, tranny queer mental illness and even promotes it
>The ones on the opposite political spectrum take it to such a level that the people orchestrating the whole scam are now against it

Just so you know, the skeptic community is going to take on the alt right soon.

Jeff Holiday and Wizard of Cause said it on a stream, it was alright when the alt right was memesters and white nationalists, but now that the memesters became Kekistanis, and only white nationalists are left in the alt right, it's time to bring the racist movement down.

How dead is pepe now Sup Forums?

please dont believe the other replies. reddit hijacked 4chans kek meme and made kekistan. it is reddit cancer

>all kekistan faggots should be shot on sight
For me they are actually physically painful to view, the cringe hits the stomach...triggers me, I suppose.

Are you one of the guys in the video? That's the only way you could be enough of a faggot to see this as a D&C thread and not a thread dedicated to laughing at a bunch of larping losers.

Those two are really cringey.

The price for trying to shitpost into real life I guess? Many Cucks and Normies are trying to become relevant out there because they know they are fucked. Ignore them and get back to farming.

The last census was 2011.

But wait, there's more!
youtube.com/watch?v=fAE_QQ-GcJE

jesus christ.
Literal untermensch chanology 2.0 bronies who got political.
That video reminds me of the brony pizza hunt video.

K = R
E = E
K = D
I = D
S = I
T = T
A = F
N = A
I = G

>bunch of youths do something stupid for the lolz
>nobody got hurt
oh wow it's fucking nothing.

Autism and Kekistan go hand in hand

The skeptic faggots have been falling apart for the past year or two.
If they try to attack the alt right it will be the last desperate flail of a dying animal.

>Jeff Holiday and Wizard of Cause
Jeff "IQ isn't real" & "YOU'RE FUCKING RACIST, THERE'S NOTHING TO DEBATE HERE" Holiday and a literally who alcoholic are "coming after us"?

Oh lord, i'm literally shaking right now

quality post

You guys did this
Remember that

Nah

If these virgin nerds tried doing that in another area, some 200lbs chav mother covered in tattoos would have skullfucked all of them.

Daily reminder that Sargon of Achad is more popular than all of Sup Forums combined.
Face it, Pepe is a Twitter / Youtube meme now.

As someone who wants all antifags to be gassed to death and thrown in an oven, I wouldn't have minded watching them bike lock and brick these faggots.

No he isn't, not even close. This Sup Forums alone gets tens of millions of hits every month

/r9k/ pls go

don't forget some anons finding cheap oil platforms

YOU DIDN'T LISTEN!!

I can't believe that community is still somewhat alive. Who the fuck wants to sit around and listen to a pseudo-intellectual neckbeard using an avatar of some random object in a tuxedo bitch about SJWs for an hour?

I have no idea, I used to watch them because I have literally no life and I watch these retarded videos 24/7, and not even I'm watching anymore.

>99
Shadilay my bro, praise Kek

I was tolerant of Calgon of Blackdadd for a long time and thought he was a good red pill initiation but recently he's just bickering with fags and spouting horrible memes in public which have our symbol on their fucking autistic flag. He also steals loads of his content from here, you would see threads about a subject one day then a day or two later Carl would have made a video about it which basically parrots all the points made in the threads here.

It was a joke but now normies got ahold of it
It's literally just like chanology and those stupid masks

Your average /TD users everybody

They've been resorting to eeking out a living from drama views for the past year or so and doing pointless circular livestream 'debates' that conclude absolutely nothing. The whole 'community' is based on egos.

>Democrats
>The side with pedophiles and tranny freaks

There's nothing wrong with this. They were just young adults being silly and it doesn't look like any of the kids are perturbed by them.

This. It was a meme that pol made and redditors (like that do with anything) took too far. It's just a way for them to be edgy but still be accepted on their board

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=yfwvEt94-nc

>European education

kekistan is brony nationalism. The worst of the fucking worst.

Stupid faggot it just like shitpost in public now GTFO . REEEEEEEEEEEE PEPE

Oh fuck man! Kekistan is awesome! I wish they had have started bashing kids - that would have been awesome!!!

FREE KEKISTAN!!!

BASH THE NORMIE CHILDREN!!!

REEEEEEE!!!

Anita Sarkeesian is to blame.

Hmm...are you perhaps, triggered? ;)

We should be spamming all their accounts with this vid.
It's spot on.

Haha you sure trolled us, #rekt

Faggot Normies don't get it but will get the bullet anyway by commie cunts

Why do schools need to take time out of their curriculum to teach us about faggots like these?

Some people are easily #triggered. Stay true in the keks.

/Kekistani/ reporting in