Sup Forums, came across this video in a thread a few minutes ago:

Sup Forums, came across this video in a thread a few minutes ago:
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

Are we the "beautiful ones", Sup Forums? If not, who are? Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xe1Qyks8QEM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Didn't watch the video but I'm pretty sure we're the ugly ones.

Yeah, everyone should know about this experiment.
It explains a lot.

Hope none of you guys figure out that it's the template for the society we're creating.

Basically around 100 mice we allowed to breed openly with unlimited space (to a mouse at least), food and water. The mice basically kept breeding up to a population of around 2200 and then they began to fight each other in the masses. However, a small number of "beautiful ones" strayed away from the masses and kept to themselves, eating and protecting their peaceful brethren from the madness of the other mice.

Seen this about 5-8x now on Sup Forums over the years.

>when the newfags just keep going in circles with things that we used to all know

Very little new knowledge is being contributed and what we knew before has been lost. This is all working as intended.

Humans are not mice, stop posting this false equivalence shit.

You neglect to mention the beautiful ones are incredibly stupid and docile.
Aka good goy mice.

The beautiful ones sound more like Actresses and Actors.

Mice and rats are used in research for a reason. Animal models can be translated to human is some sense (not perfectly obviously).

The part about the mice starting to endlessly groom themselves sounds so familiar. Look at many of the women famous for their looks on youtube/instagram, they can spend an entire 30 min video constantly running their fingers through their hair, "fixing it" by constantly looking themselves in the video feedback, while talking about whatever.

Its anyone who is dropping out of society and refusing to take part, or being concerned with unimportant obsessions. Millennials, hipsters, but also MGTOW's, or anyone not interested in reproduction. The people who see the worrying trend of white genocide are the only ones who are outside this paradigm, anyone else working away at their normal jobs are just the previous generation of mice, still doing what they did.

But what does stupidity mean for a mouse? Just because it doesn't want to impregnate a shit ton of she-mice and kill itself in a fight doesnt mean it is docile... Rather, this could be a reflection of higher-order social faculties in mice... Particularly those that expand to the power that people on Sup Forums garner via their docility irl

The beautiful ones are /fit/. The beautiful ones are fitness and beauty obsessed, instagram whores, celebrities, gym junkies the people who flourish socially in night clubs. They look cool and aware, they look like they have a lot going on in their lives, but they are dumb as fuck and fail to adapt to unusual situations.

The three main types are:
Violent
>fight over things and territory
Asocial
>don't care about anything but making them self look good
Outcasts
>rejected by everyone

The violent ones represent the majority of society, the people who support it and are a part of it, supporting the group and controlling the resources, competing with each other.

We are the outcasts user. We just happened to be lucky enough to use technology to find each other. That factor alone makes a huge difference to the experiment.

Forgot about the third class in the experiment...
>tfw you are larping as an outcast mouse

Very good post

>Leave mice for longer
>Ideas of Mice banding together spreads
>Mouse nations
>Mouse nations band together in loose confederation
>Holy Hamster Empire

Nope.
Humans cannot, and will never ever ever, create a perfect utopia.
Humans cannot create perfection, and they cannot create a utopia.

>mouse utopia is a fucking box with lots of food in it
I suspect if the mice could talk, they would not be calling that enclosure a utopia.
This was nothing more than an experiment in animal cruelty and and has nothing to do with perfection or utopias.

>doesn't realise he lives in a box with lots of food in it

Your just jealous of all the Utopian Mice.

>beautiful ones were very stupid
Yep, sounds like Sup Forums.

I'm not even going through this low IQ debate again with you idiots.

This experiment is a crock where anyone with 5 minutes can extrapolate any kind of data they want to suit whatever logical end game they desire.

I'll say it again.
Mankind cannot create a utopia.
Mankind cannot create perfection.
They DO NOT EXIST.

Don't even bother giving me a (you)
I'm out.

sup nigga

Can't argue with autism.
He's right utopias can't exist, it's an imaginary ideal place, so obviously one's ideals vary to the next.
The idea of an actual functioning Utopia is highly impractical.
But he's clearly missing the point entirely and focusing on his disagreement with the title of the experiment rather than the content.

Perhaps he wouldn't have protested with such strong autismo disapproval if it were named "the mice in a box with ideal conditions to breed with no predators and an unlimited food supply experiment" but it doesn't roll off the tongue so nicely does it, and everyone who doesn't have autism understands that when we say "mice utopia" we don't mean they figured out a perfect system of social, political and legal operation resulting in the ideal society for all mice.

The point being the "mouse utopia" is very similar to the conditions humans live in right now. No predators, plenty of food etc.

Reminds me of something I read about monkeys

>Group of hue's somewhere in brazil
>Find primitive hue's living in tree's
>Document them for their research
>Some toxic spill is nearby, dumping toxic waste within the territory of hue's
>Most dominant hue's start to recon, get near the contaminated waste and are exposed
>They all die while the ones who stayed behind were left alive
>Afterwards there were no fights or coup's over said group on a regular basis

The beautiful ones were also "extremely stupid", according to the video.

yes, its not really an utopia. neither are we ever creating one. but the siuation the mice where put in is very similar to the western world and the symptoms are showing all around us.

as far as i read that you only have a problem with the name of the experiment, right?

What do you suggest? Entry bite size knowledge to avoid cicle memes?

youtube.com/watch?v=Xe1Qyks8QEM
i´d say this is a "beautiful one"

This is wrong, re-read the study. The nice all became beautiful ones, refusing to mate.

>kaley cuoco bait.jpg

should have used black mice. would have represented the inner city more......

see list of inner cities here(pic related)

I ordered the original February 1962 Scientific American Magazine whith the original article about this experiment written by John Calhoun himself.
I'll scan and post the article when it arrives later today or tomorrow.

you are dense, bud. For sure a violent one.

Thanks

trannies

I'm ugly and /fit/ though

We're the angry violent ones.

I agree. Using mice and rats for research has never done anything fruitful for humanity.

>No predators, plenty of food etc.
We are a victim of our own success. The better we make our lives the less we breed.
Nature has it's way to balance things out. If it wasn't for such mechanisms one group would just rule the world forever. The threats western civilization is faceing right now like the "refugee" crisis might acutally save us from extinction because in the the face of danger people start to breed and protect their ingroup.

definitly the beautiful ones

>only sit around, sleeping and eating
>not engaging in any social activities
>giving off the vibe of belonging to the mice masterrace but actually consist of the most autistic individuals of the population
>all virgins

Sure mice aren't humans and hopefully will never be, but mice are still a better model for human behavior than our understanding of humans.
Certain behaviors are the same across all species, for example population grow.

>Are we the "beautiful ones", Sup Forums?
One mouse shouted, "Race war, NOW!" so yes, we are the beautiful ones.

This experiment is also taking place in Africa right now. They are exploiting international aid which is caused a population boom and now equilibrium has caused them to fight each other and flee to Europe to destroy it.

Bump

we should of never given them aid the African continent and their low iq kept their population stable until we decided to help them. let them live the hunter gathering life

>muh semantics

SHILLS SAY THE BEAUTIFUL ONES ARE STUPID

YET THEY REALIZE THE MADNESS GOING ON. DONT FALL FOR THIS LITERAL JEWERY. ANY PARTICIPATION WOULD BE PARTICIPATION IN A DOOMED SOCIETY.

What if Chicago was a similar experiment on humans?

You're not "rejected" when you just don't want to be included. After all, if you sincerely like the people around you they tend to forgive foibles and include you in their world. Nothing moves people like sincerity.

A problem with this study might be that it forced all of the rats to go certain places for foot and water, and this might have been the cause of so much fighting and tension as the population rose. If humans had to compete with 1000 other people every time we buy groceries we might go insane as well.

What about Black Friday? I could imagine if population increases while the amount of Wal-Marts stay the same, would could see something like this in a human society we're everyday is like Black Friday.

If you watch the video it says the "beautiful ones" are dumb