wtf I love human trafficking now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
news.vice.com/video/inside-the-battle-al-nusra-al-qaeda-in-syria
youtube.com/watch?v=_UftcakW8es
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>VICE

sage

Oh look it's Vice pushing a jewish narrative again.

This will become more commonplace. "News," outlets like Vice make their money by being edgy. The problem is we've normalized most everything, so now they're going to start having to push some weird shit on people in order to stay relevant.

>no links
>no description
>all you post is a screenshot of some tweet
fuck you and your shit thread, nigger

'sex work'
It's called whoring.

Good.
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

I miss the good ol days when war footage was edgy

I used to like Vice but since 2015 they seem more like a tumblr vlogger than anything else.

human trafficking is a feminist codeword for prostitution.

>war on this crime is looking a lot like a war on this crime!
Law enforcement is a war on all crime. Vice will learn, soon enough.

>when even emancipation is sex/race -ist
VICE and it's readers are mentally ill.

not at all. it looks like a rare spurt of antifeminist thought. see

it's the merger of editorial and fact-based reporting. Once upon a time, in quality print newspapers, there was a clear division between "the news" and "I'm some dbag and this is my opinion." Now, especially with online media, there is zero division, it's all just clickbait or opinionated spin articles. Remember that these people are operating a business, and their revenue model is getting dumb people to click on shit so they see ads for shampoo and checking accounts.

I have mixed feelings on Vice, they used to do awesome reporting and occasionally still do, but I feel like it's devolved into a cringeworthy gaggle of Bushwick hipsters high off their own farts.

Outlaw all sex work.

these people are evil. when will this stop?

Outlaw all sex outside of marriage.

outlaw all sex

Outlaw all sex not intended for procreation.

Almost as of the two are connected somehow......

I'm floored by how anyone can take them seriously when they are so obviously noting more than a bunch of self righteous propagandist fucks

>mfw Trump Derangement Syndrome is so prevalent they defend human trafficking and child sex slaves

what are the exact differences between human trafficing and illegal sex work?

>"But if we stop people from kidnapping children and forcing them to work as prostitutes, where will we get our prostitutes?"

I don't know, this seems like too great of a price to pay desu

((("looks a lot like")))

>what are the exact differences between human trafficing and illegal sex work?

Trafficking means you're being kidnapped and forced to go somewhere and do something.

People who voluntarily engage in illegal sex work are not being trafficked.

In one case you are the victim and in the other, the perpetrator.

according to modern American feminist, none. I remember reading a story about a guy who used to run a website when and men and women could exchange money for sex - he was accused of human trafficking", lost everything and commited suicide. America is ran by feminists who can't let the market value of pussy drop down and will ruin (male) lives to acheieve their goal

When we kill them.

When we kill them all.

Wow, it's almost as if passing laws on victimless "crimes" doesn't do any good for anyone is just blatant government overreach and a violation of a person's rights in a free country. Woah.

They're fucking and killing kids you idiots, Pizzagate is real

vice has some good shit to offer.
news.vice.com/video/inside-the-battle-al-nusra-al-qaeda-in-syria

Poland has legalized prostitution and few problems with pimps because the police provide protection to prostitutes. The other day a camgirl told me about the time a law student refused to pay her after having sex with her and started citing some bullshit reasons (apparently she had said she wanted x amount of money for an hour of service and he didn't clock in a full hour and thus, the contract was null). She called the cops and when they arrived they promptly told him to pay up

I need to move to Poland. Y'all really have your shit together lately.

pizzagate is honestly the dumbest thing to come out of Sup Forums in a long time. Podesta is a creep but the whole pizza conspiracy was unparalleled stupidity

WTF I love human trafficking now

I miss when a good gore video or 2grils was enough to turn people away from Sup Forums

sage

idiot

we should start casually posting gore on Sup Forums to scare away the underage cunts. Last night I saw a single "reply to this or ur mom will die" post gather about ~20 yous from the 14 year olds

fuck you.

youtube.com/watch?v=_UftcakW8es

Why do people even reply to those fucking posts
I thought it would have died out long ago, but people still remember super old shit like the game

did he fall off a cliff or something?

Back to page 1

anita pls go

Anonymous5 identified seven (I think) reasons for people trafficking. Besides sexual slavery, people are also trafficked to be used as menial slaves. People are also commonly trafficked for organ harvesting. People are also trafficked to cults to be human sacrifices. Have an open mind about how captive humans can be used. There are so many ways.

is he alright?

>war on human/child sex trafficking

I wish. They're barely doing shit, or they're not funded enough. Also, the media barely covers it when they do a blitz on traffickers - ever wonder why? It's commonplace that they are given the greenlight around "football season", specifically around the superbowl - I guess because they don't want to upset "flyover country"

tl;dw?

and "sex work" sounds a lot like the capitalist commodification of a natural process. checkmate commie kikes.

1. hookers
2. drug traffickers
3. chinese restaurants
4. chinese rub and tugs

that's how it is in the US, at least

>tfw no face

sage

that's a really good Halloween costume