What the fuck is cultural Marxism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic
youtube.com/watch?v=qj3fe2eCerc
youtube.com/watch?v=7dZWgcGyyrI
youtube.com/watch?v=fASDocwMPgM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lurk moar

Can we pls stop circlejerking this oblivious pic of a hook?

It's the doctrine of a religious cult

More like bait thread theory

Removal of civilized society

How's that Marxist or what does that have to do with Marxism

its a timely pivot away from economic marxism in the 70-80s, once they realized how fucking retarded economic marxism was

Source to back that up?

You must be fucking new here.

nope, fuck off commie

flag checks out

Oh cool, another slide thread from a LARPer

Nah just wanted to know how much you guys knew about marx and what you thought Marxism is

No one wants to know about him, fuck off Marx witness.

cultural marxism is the belief that all cultures are equal and that people of each culture can be exchanged without any consequences.

Basically it's applying marxist views to everything. Why do women not do well in stem? Why do black people go to jail? Clrarly because of class based oppression

Let me help you, OP..
I'm not saying anything is wrong with race mixing. But coercing, brainwashing, or telling someone that it is their duty to or responsibility to race mix is literally the most disgusting thing you can do to another human being.

It's not just about race.. It's also about the idea that somehow Sharia Law and the American Constitution can somehow coexist within a single place.

The purpose of cultural marxism is to create a permanent slave class. A permanent status quo. The purpose is to do away with the aspects of real society that have literally led the world out of the dark ages and on to Mars.

It's about blurring and doing away with standards of morality.

It's about making everyone the same faceless human with zero identity, tradition, custom, or wisdom.

Meanwhile, the powers that be, instead of being threatened by the ever-evolving Renaissance culture, it merely identifies everyone as the same - which is disposable at best.

How is that ruining western civilization tho

>People are being told that it's their responsibility to race mix
What?
Also all of that has nothing to do with marxism

>how is flooding western nations with illiterate shitskins, detesting manhood, and putting child like selfishness on a pedestal ruining western civilization?
You tell me.

Cultural Marxism is basically cosmopolitanism (Look up Diogenes) and it's been around for more than 2000 years
It's the belief that borders should be erased (physical borders between states and moral borders that keep us from becoming degenerates)

You obviously have no idea what's going on in the world.

The 'haves' and the 'haves not' in classical marxism have become the 'privilaged' and 'oppressed'. The obvious ultimate equalization is to grind everyone down to the lowest denominator, because it's easier than raising everyone to the top.

Oh shit, is this gonna be one of those threads where 20 people reply with the exact definitions of Marxism and OP says "you don't understand real Marxism"?
I'm so looking forward to it

I'm talking about this
How does pointing out the social problems created by capitalism plead to all the shit you're talking about

popcorn.jpg

Nothing to do with Marxism so stop calling it that
Call it cosmopolitanism

You're obviously trolling.

Because it absolves groups of their flaws and otherwise separates people causing disorder and lack of unity. Black people don't think there are problems in their community and believe that single mothers are just as capable of raising well adjusted children, despite the statistics indicating otherwise. All of their failins are caused by oppression by the rich, or the straight white heterosexual males. Women believe they make less money because business owners have it out for them and not because of differences in career paths and lifestyle choices, so they begin to protest and this again leads to a lack of social cohesion.

Because it pushes for changes in government to try and "fix" this. Women not choosing STEM? Make a quota, deny men who apply and qualify more because you need to have 30% women at least. Blacks not working in corporate? Pay tax dollars to companies solely in exchange for hiring blacks.

Your productive population suffers and your vital positions are replaced with lesser workers solely to appease the religion of multiculti. If they weren't lesser workers, you wouldn't need these policies to get them in.

Lol you just don't want people to associate marxism with bad things. Fuck off, if the left can redefine words so can we

Fish hooks do not curve inwards like that. The direction of the hook tip is parallel to the main body of the hook. Some hooks curve slightly more than others, but generally speaking, none curve so much that they actually point back towards the hook itself.

If they did, the fish wouldn't get hooked on them.

You tell me you pinkocommie bastard

The term used doesn't matter so long as it gets the point across here. There are these "marxists", and there is the resulting social impact they leave.

Back to henrydelesquen.fr

Fucking normie

>source to back up a definition

ey m8 lurkin with you

What are trotskyites?

What are first world maoists?

What is every modern marxist communist movement?

Just because you're some tanky or whatever doesn't mean marxism doesn't have no-borders, globalist, internationalist (literally fucking Comintern), third-world-fetishizing types.

>pic
Oh, I get it

My apologies, Marxist ANARCHIST. Such as revivals of AFA and all the state antifa orgs. Polite sage.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SOMEONE DUMP SOME INFO-GRAPHICS ON THE FRANKFURT SCHOOL.

Don't listen to Sup Forums. Here's the real story:

youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic

You're best off in one of the communism or capitalism general threads

>I-I-IF YOU AREN'T SOME COMMIE TWINKLE TOES FAGGOT THEN YOU ARE LITERALLY A NAZI YOU FUCKING CIS WHITE CENTRIST
God damn this shit is beautiful, 2020 will be a fucking civil war for the left wing voters

Alinsky ridicule blah blah blah rule 1 radicals.

There is nothing erroneous about the statements made by both of those men with regard to cultural marxists.

Weapon of CIA to subvert USSR during Cold War.

As every CIA project, it bounced back and blew in the West faces once USSR has collapsed.

simple guide to Cultural Marxism for the Newfaggots

>B...b..but Cultural Marxism isn't real dumb Sup Forumsturd!

youtube.com/watch?v=qj3fe2eCerc

So yes, you're new.

quite a redpill, saved

youtube.com/watch?v=7dZWgcGyyrI

youtube.com/watch?v=fASDocwMPgM

Here you go. Jews/Culti-Marxi 101

It's a term used by actual idiots desu.
Cultural Marxism is critical theory (hastily applied by Marx to constructs of human value in order to create a sort of 'shabbat mode' economic theory) applied to culture. So they've not gone to check out 'critical theory' for all it's carcinogenic effects, and have no _real_ idea of what post-modernism is or does, or why... so while the effect these Gorillas are describing is real, the MAGAPEDES are way too dumbed down to figure out how others might percieve the degeneration of western culture.
Funny enough, commie scum, they're falling for the same dialectic materialism that you've fallen for. It's literally the only thing that works about Marx, the trappings of the goyim into 2-dimensional thought.....Which is why (((Rebel Media))) popularized the term 'cultural marxism'

FUUCKING RUNE DAGGER FTW
+1 magic atk!!!
go mage man BARRAGE THE FUCK OUTTA THEM

This isn't Marxism, but rather Postmodernism.

Seattle

> literally