How do you guys deal with being called racist...

How do you guys deal with being called racist? I only ask because I get called racist constantly for expressing right-wing views.

I just say, "racism isn't a real word" and it pisses them off more.

Just don't accept it as an insult. If you're not racist you have your head in the sand.

I just ignore it by now to be honest.

How do you deal with the fact that you can't POO IN LOO?

Oh man that's the kind of stuff that gets you kicked out of college nowadays.

It hurts that I'll never experience the warm embrace of a toilet seat.

Turn it back on them and say they are racist for their views.

Mr Indian person, why is it that Indian men are allowed by their families to marry western women, but it's so heavily looked down upon when Indian women want to marry a western male?

Me and the girlfriend are probably going to be breaking up by the end of this year because her mother is threatening to disown her for being with me. Why?

Universityfag here. What I am about to tell you has gotten me the best,
confused liberal faces I've ever seen.

I blatantly tell people I am racist, but instead of telling them I voted for the
God emperor, I tell them I voted for Hillary. This confuses the leftist...

QT liberal Jew:
"But why did you vote for her?"

me:
"Well she is for abortion and abortion kills way more blacks than any cop
ever will. I dont want any more blacks in the country and which ever do come
I want born to single, unwed mothers so they aren't raised right so I can get
ahead of them. I like her because she is anti police, well, she is against policing
of black neighborhoods. White neighborhoods will always have cops, but blacks
being un-policed will just lead to more gang violence and more black deaths. I like the
left is in favor of white unions and is against black free contractors who learn trade on
their own. She is the best when it comes to women, as feminism just tend to make
women sluts so I can fuck them at will. Women actually believe sleeping around
and catching STD's like pokemons and fucking me for free is GOOD for them.

The left has been the best thing since segregation, they put blacks into segregated
gehttos through welfare, and Women are just dumb sluts. I love the left."

Gets 'em every time.

I just don't care
When you've got 2 heads and twice the body mass on people they tend to fuck off

I keked

>How do you guys deal with being called racist? I only ask because I get called racist constantly for expressing right-wing views.
Tell them you're muslim, muslim rightwingers cannot be called racist or else they're being islamophobic.

i believed indians or generaly people in asia do not get the racist bullshit for expressing right-wing views

You've never said that to anyone's face you NEET faggot.

Leon Trotsky invented the term "racist" to justify the genocide of Slavic and Russian farmers. I consider anybody who uses that term a Trotskyite, also known as a Trot. The most appropriate way therefore to deal with these people is to scream BEGONE TROT! Banishing them from your vicinity like you would that ho over there.

>How do you guys deal with being called racist?

"No, you're an asshole."

'In your opinion I'm a racist. You're just saying that because I'm white. Anti-racism is a code word for anti-white'.

Devilish

I enjoyed reading that and will copy your methods

I'm past caring at this point. might rebuke them if they are specific.

Can you describe why being racist is bad?

You're not missing out on anything, if the seat isn't self-heating then that warmth comes from someone else's fat ass. You're better off sitting down on an ice cold seat.

I tell them, "I believe we must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children. I'm white and my people are the white people. Do you have a problem with that?" and then they have to admit they have a problem with white people securing their own existence and a future for white children. This puts them in an awkward position wherein they must also admit they believe logic is independent of content, which is a fallacy.

phoney fuck

I laugh at them and mock them for thinking "racist" is an insult in 2017. I wear my racism openly and with pride. Stop hiding online and take this to real life.

I'm immune as a tri-racial mutt. It blows people's fucking minds that I can express right-wing opinions.

im not so obvious that i get called a racist. my methods are slow and subtle

Can't remember the last time someone has used that word in the right context anyway, it has lost all meaning. It simply stands for "I don't like or agree with what you just said". If I challenge them to explain how what I said is in any way racist they already give up, they don't have the stamina to debate, it would require them to actually think.

I'm Jewish, and therefore cannot be racist.

I make a few points as eloquently as possible

1) They most likely refer to everyone not on their "team" as racist

2) Calling someone a racist is a meaningless insult. You might as well call them a "stupid-face" it doesn't contradict any points and isn't an argument

3) Whether or not a person finds something distasteful doesn't change whether it's real or not. We have to accept facts even it's unpleasant.

There people other than panjets where your from? I find that hard to believe....

That is some 450d chess right there! But I find that hard to believe you said that in a uniy and did not get kicked out.

Or at least a little prejudice.

The lost left will associate one with the other so it really doesn't matter.

What would be better is those people that want taco trusks on every corner needs to take their fucking pets and go to Sierra Leon or where ever their shit skin pets came from. Then they can have all the niggers and taco trucks they want!