THE RUSSIAN EMAIL NARRATIVE DIES

Here's my statement and the full email chain

.@DonaldJTrumpJr posted the full email, as suspected the lying NY Times fabricated another fake story!
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/884791646860091393

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/884789839522140166
archive.is/CfXwa
trumptwitterarchive.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here is page 4 (which did not post due to space constraints).

twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/884789839522140166

Bump

I'm at work give me a quick rundown please.

DRUMPF BTFO

>This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump

>THE RUSSIAN EMAIL NARRATIVE DIES

It's only Tuesday, the fake news can't even manufacture outrage that lasts longer than a day. Another nothingburger of a story.

Lol did he just incriminate himself?

The comment section is pure cancer

>You and Blomald are going to prison for super treason sweetie

Of what?

Wtf does all this mean? Anyone care to explain things to a simple drongo?

You can't be this dense. Please tell me this post is satire. A person so lacking in logic cant actually exist. Do you understand any of what is going on and why it's happening. You probably repeat the same trusty lines from your playbook. Just do yourself a favor and actually read about what is going on so you don't embarrass yourself in real life like you do here.

He's basically trying to blow a hole in this new angle on the Russia story. He's putting it out in the open so the media can't use their "sources" to create false narratives.

I can't believe I get to live long enough to see an administration even more incompetent than Jimmy Carter's.

Obama will be remembered as a good president, and it will only be because he was squeezed between two retards.

Fake news btfo yet again

Though actually reading the email, I'm not thinking this was a good move on this part. The NY Times clearly exaggerated the actual content but the email itself is pretty cut and dry, and if Jr. even glanced at this email he knew who this lawyer was and what it meant going in to meet with them. So either he did and the Trump campaign did in fact lie or he embarrasses himself and admits lol didn't read.

NYT won a pulitzer for writing stories on Russian cyberbullying and Cernovich has more scoops than ABC, CBS, CNN, NBC, WaPo, and NYT combined.

he would be smart enough to meet with his lawyers before doing this right?

I would have to assume that any lawyer would tell you to keep your mouth shut until the committee meeting...

is this a real headline?

>russia supports trump
>no explanation of how
>most likely just speaking in friendly terms
>this somehow means the russia conspiracies are true despite no evidence to this point

literally wat

As usual, this is going over the heads of most people here. The significant issue here is that while Junior didn't collude with the Russians (at least not in this incident) he intended to, and he tried to and then he lied about it and they covered it up.

>Implying w was more competent than Carter

this is the man who repeatedly ignored the CIA's warnings about 9/11 and then invaded the wrong country as a result.

lie about what? what meeting?

Kill yourself shill faggot asshole

It's about as plain as it gets. I don't know much about Jr to know how he operates and if he plans ahead. Though I feel as though he did read the emails. It seems careless to just post an email chain just so he can say I told you so.

I highly doubt he wouldn't have done this without talking to his lawyer first. He couldn't be that stupid could he?

archive.is/CfXwa

This whole thing revolved around a meeting Jr. and Kushner had with a lawyer who (supposedly) was acting on behalf of the Russian government, in the middle of the campaign, ostensibly to discuss damaging information on Clinton to aid Donald's campaign, and that after the fact when the lawyer didn't have the info they promised, they tried to sweep the meeting under the rug and deny its existence and purpose until evidence now suggests contrary.

Hilary incriminated once again with treason and collusion involving Russia. What did she sell them besides uranium?

This reads like a setup

The entire election, beginning to end, Republican and Democrat, read like a fucking farce. This is nothing new.

>Cernovich
>proof
choose one

>Intending to get info on your opponent from a foreign government is is US cod 38f.3.1 entitled super duper treason

Hillary accepting help from Ukraine is different because of intent

I fell sorry for normal Americans. Aren't you fed up with Trump, Hillary, Russia and all this shitshow all together? It vomit inducing and the rest of the world is sick of this circus.
Hillary is a queen of cunts but Trump is utterly retarded: trumptwitterarchive.com/
and now junior?

Sup Forums in a nutshell.

>email says Russian gov't offered assistance to the Trump campaign
>Lawyer he met with was referred to as Russian government contact

>THE RUSSIAN EMAIL NARRATIVE DIES

I only see a nutshell.

Too bad you can't arrest people for wrongthink and a crime has to actually be committed eh lefty?

/thread

Here

how is pol so biased for trump... the fix is in even here it seems

guess you better head on back to plebbit friend

At least Ws shop was politically competent. Karl Rove used to have skillz once. Watching Trumps political operation feels like an episode of The Osbournes.

no thats retarded, its always useful to see how the other side thinks... the idiots on the right are probably not as bad as the idiots on the left.

both sides are pretty embarrassing.

All BS

We Be Traitors Now

No he wanted to see if Russians were financing the campaign of a potential traitor. Nice try...

*facepalm* Incriminate himself in what? 100% nothing wrong with anything said in that email chain, nor is meeting with a Russian lawyer a problem either.

WaPo is going off the rails with retardation and doing nothing but fueling the narrative of Fake News

Are we forgetting what the Wikileaks emails showed us?

Who ever made that information available, did our country a great service.

Nothing like this happens without 5 lawyers going over it first. Meeting with a Russian lawyer is not illegal, nor is digging up dirt on a political opponent.

Do you know what Collusion means? Getting help from a foreign government might be frowned upon but it isnt illegal UNLESS you have to return the favor and give that foreign government something in return should you win.

Without both pieces, there is no crime, and this has all been a giant waste of time

how is this not different because of intent?

>*facepalm*
Back to r*ddit.

Ive been there once, their boards are laid out in such a retarded way I cant stand to look at them. If anything, you should send me back to /k/

Oh shit no wonder he is the least loved son

So who hacked the election?

No one. But if the DNC give the FBI their server will finally know who hacked it.

What's the alternative? Admitting to us that they fucked up? Fuck that

Betting half a Shekel on Niggers who glow in the dark

Sounds like this Goldstone guy needs to be arrested for colluding with Russia.

>hacked it
>implying Seth Rich didn't just plug a USB drive into his work PC and put it into his pocket

Getting donations from a foreign government actually is illegal. Look it up.

Don can still argue he wasn't looking to have the information donated to him though, and was willing to pay fair market value.

I need to give the Dems the benefit of the doubt that their study is not complete fiction.

>Getting donations from a foreign government actually is illegal.
Like Saudi Arabia's donations to Clinton?

LOCK HER UP
LOCK HER UP
LOCK HER UP
LOCK HER UP
LOCK HER UP

If Hillary received donations from Russia she needs to be locked up!!!!

>each side thinks its a good thing for them

Truly the Satanists that rule over us are masters of their craft. Chaos and confusion abound. I really have no idea what to think anymore. It's kind of nice to see things working as intended I guess. It's so very efficient despite how random and nonsensical it is by design. Good for you, Satanists. I don't mind suffering this time around anyway.

Satan

> just before dawn? I thought that was k....

kek?

Time for the RNC to start going on offence!!!

The colluder seems to hang out in MSM circles. Hmmm.

What was the Plutonium trade deal??

"Russia" has officially become a media trigger word.

Its been dead a long time ago. They take the body out of earth to flog it again.

Putin could have gone on tv and said he supports Trump and wants to have his love child and nothing illegal would have taken place. Its entirely fine for a foreign leader to support a candidate. I'm pretty sure the dude from the Philippines expressed support for Trump during the election.

DON'T TALK TO RUSSIANS!
DON'T LOOK AT RUSSIANS!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH RUSSIANS!!

Thernovich, is that you?

CNN is mad as usual. They should get a medal for fake outrage.