Perfect Europe

Perfect Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krystian_Legierski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Grodzka
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Godson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrzej_Duda
trojmiasto.gazeta.pl/trojmiasto/1,127406,18554741,czarnuchy-brudasy-awantura-w-barze-z-kebabem.html#BoxLokKrakLink
economist.com/news/britain/21595908-rapid-rise-mixed-race-britain-changing-neighbourhoodsand-perplexing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's better to break it up into smaller sovereign counties - makes it harder for the globalists to control them.

Perfect autism

Åland is Finnish though. Also don't forget to put you know what in the options field.

>All that German territory where no one speaks German
>The Vikings, united, ever.
>Iberia, because everyone is OCD to an autistic level sometimes.

Pretty much

German Caliphate with so many lands.

>every time.

>>The Vikings, united, ever.
American education.

Find me the wiki page then. The North Sea is home to some of the most cabalistic infighting the world has ever seen come from such a demographically similar region

No fuck you commie. Fucking balkan niggers and their balkan syndrome. Always splitting up into more tiny countries. one day every country in the balkans will be 10 square km because balkan niggers cant stay in the same country and keep making up pointless ones.

>French Riviera
>French

Slovenias expansion is greatly appreciated

>Bulgaria
>owning Thrace
>owning Macedonia
>owning fucking Constantinople
>Turkey still existing at all

Retarded as shit.

ireland should be independant and control the northern chunk, while scotland should be broken away from england. Italy should control alabania and libya, tunisia.

fef

I'm 90% ok with this, just give Dobruja back!

you will not divide us

eu iv map

I'm the opposite of a commie.

>more and smaller counties means more competition, i.e. lower taxes and less regulations
>smaller counties means more homogeneous societies, which has historically been a lot more stable and the more local and homogeneous a society the more likely you are to follow the (indirect) societal contract.

What are things that make you disregard someones map map?
>Belaruse/Ukraine given to Russia
>Muh 1914
>Muh Grossreich
>Yugoslavia
>Obviously didn't know what to do with Baltics

>Mega Germany
No

you can always know a german made the map if Switzerlands gone.

the kraut is, for some reason, eternally buttmad over Switzerland.

Germans are such petty people its almost embarrassing to share a continent with them

>germans

You know the kalmar union was a thing right?

Ethnic states for everyone. For starters we deport all non-Europeans including gypsies and jews. Then we deport all non-Germanics from Germanics lands. Then Meds, if they like, start denegrofication eugenics programs to prevent people with Sub-Saharan and North African admixture from breeding. Then Balkanites, Ukrainians and Romanians, if they like start eugenics programs to eliminate people with cigan and west Asian admixtures. If done, Europe is pure

What's up with the maps where countries/territories have no name? Which is which?

Nobody cares, you do know we all lived together in caves at a time right? sag-

Nig-gar fuck Sven-gar's cave mate so hard harharhar his berries fell out loincloth

And we deport all Russians from finno ugric lands

Its only Karelians you have to worry about and even them make less than 20% in Russian Karelia. The rest are long ago went into Estonian, Latvian and ethnic Russian gene pools. What USSR classified as Finns-Ugric are either ethnic Russians they claimed as such or turkic/mongoloid subhumans (like Moscow Mayor)

pffff Russia is full of finno ugrics Id say like one third is. Just because they have been cucked and speak a slavic langauge doesnt make them Russian. Putlet is part finn too. Rightfull finnish clay

You dipshit, Finnic tribes completely went out into the ethnic Russian gene pool back in the 15th century. Maris, Nenets and other scum - turkic/mongoloid. Stop buying literal Judson-Bolshevik non-ethnography. It was their idea to drag Finland in the USSR on grounds of """""ethnic plurality"""""

>went out into the ethnic Russian gene pool

What the fuck does this even mean?

Russia basically started off when conflicting Baltic, Baltic Slavic, Nordic and Finnic tribes invited over Swede Rurik and his men to rule them over in peace. Since then they slowly mixed into ethnic Russians.

Rurik was a finn

shit whats this from

based user

>Is it [...] a matter of prestige or is it a matter of barring Poland from the Baltic, from which Poland will not allow herself to be barred? [...] Peace is a precious and a desirable thing. Our generation, bloodied in wars, certainly deserves peace. But peace, like almost all things of this world, has its price, a high but a measurable one. We in Poland do not know the concept of peace at any price. There is only one thing in the lives of men, nations and countries that is without price. That thing is honor.

Mitä vittua

>germany existing
>perfect
Stop deluding yourself. Real germans died in the war. Give the land to Poland.

Mitä mitä vittua?

>muh reich
grow the fuck up

I'd like the Highlands and western Isles be transferred to the union of Ireland Iceland and Wales, or western Isles being an autonomous region of the nords. Stupid battle of Largs bringing the end of our norse-gael independence

Agreed.

Why do you hate Hungary so much?

Fuck slavs, germany actually uses the land they have. go back to russia slav nigger.

you still got sea access. I'm not an artist but the post ww1 borders looked better

I'd say this is a near perfect world map but could do with some changes

Improved version

Not really. Transylvania is mostly Romanians.
None of them would like to be part of Hungary.

no, kys

Fucking this. Poland should have all of East Prussia.

The commonwealth is rightful American clay sorry limp wrist

They are jealous.
They stole shitton of land from us, but they are still a backwards, uncultured gypsy shithole, that's only left on the maps to give other European countries a good chuckle, while we became some sort of "based bastion of Europe".
The gypsy subhumans need to fill the void in their tar black stinking souls, so they constantly shitpost, seeking attention.

That elsass is just begging to be reunited with the fatherland

That Belarus is big

To flood them with lipka tatars or settle with jews? Nice post, leaf.

Daily reminder that Poland is the most tolerant nation. I mean it's fucking impressive for a "99% White Nation TM"

Krystian Legierski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krystian_Legierski
Anna Grodzka
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Grodzka
John Godson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Godson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrzej_Duda

Two Polish teenagers arrested for insulting Turkish workers in restaurant in Gdansk, and calling them "niggers" and "dirts" and ordering them "get the fuck out from Poland".
trojmiasto.gazeta.pl/trojmiasto/1,127406,18554741,czarnuchy-brudasy-awantura-w-barze-z-kebabem.html#BoxLokKrakLink

* Niggers, check.
* Gay rights activists, check.
* Transsexuals, check
* Polish, check.
* Politician, check.
*most racemixers in Britain and Germany are ethnically Polish?, check!
economist.com/news/britain/21595908-rapid-rise-mixed-race-britain-changing-neighbourhoodsand-perplexing

* super candy - President with Jewish wife? Check!

Poland Yes! Not even Sweden is this progressive!

And what of your country?

Yeah perfect material for start WW3 and if someone eventually survive to end it with WW4

Russia or my actual one? Russian nationalist program is simple - those who are not of pure Northeastern, Central or Western European bloodline gets CLEANSED

mch better

perfect world = world without slavs, shitskins or niggers

ur country is just germanic israel with a bad accent

Out of the way, nerds, actual perfect Europe coming through.

Perfect world = only 100% Northwestern Europeans left

Whoops, forgot them damn image.

Bugger off, we don't want to be the neighbor of an Islamic country

Maybe not perfect - but pretty damn close to.

What? I don't hate Hungary, they seem to be pretty cool tbqh.
I even gave them parts of Slovakia and gave Székely Land and parts of Vojvodina that have a Hungarian majority autonomy.
Don't listen to the divide and conquer master, we should stand together, not fight each other.

How to trigger everyone: the map

WHY DO YOU IDIOTS KEEP LUMPING US TOGETHER WITH THE SWEDES AND DANES!

That's not how Belgium works...

DUDE GROSSGERMANUS LMAO
Don't you have anything better to do?

How about you? Sort your race out

only if amsterdam is ruling deutschland

>leftist-brainwashed go West, because Poolan is racist and backwards
>she falls for Jewish memes
And nothing of value was lost.

>Skåne finally danish again
The dream

That happens in Poland a lot too

Technically not Danish but autonomous region with Danish Influence.

Don't deport cigani, they'll just come back. They need to be gassed

You really suggest 750k women fuck the same 10-20 black men in Warsaw? If so, then they fucking deserve it

Why would you give kraut more clay.

They already fucked up their country and you want from them to fuck up even more.

Fuck of Slesvig-Holsten is rightful danish clay, naysayers go into the camps.

As long as the swedes and shitskins will be replaced by Skåne's rightful owners, i am glad

>starts war
>loses war
>get all buthurth

play stupid games, win stupid prizes

>Le big Germany meme

The Southern Netherlands have always been very complicated, but it should stay together.

but muh ww2 borders

I like it.

Ah beautiful

ah yes, the hungarian takes one look at romania and realizes his country was a mistake

why do we own tall the middle east but not israel

Nice IP changer you fucking Romanian piece of shit. Enjoy your piece of shit country you fuck.

nice ip chager too laszlo