I'M IN TEARS

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAv

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rkJf9efNYPg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looks more like a Turk than a nigger

He's just upset that the apes manage to create a functioning society, something niggers have yet to achieve

Context for Sup Forums

It's funny because that Deray faggot wears some stupid Patagonia vest everywhere he goes. He's a complete moron, literally gave a lecture called "in defense of looting" at one point.

Thankfully his national profile is slipping as BLM loses popular support, but I really hope this insert was some CGI artist being cheeky.

he should be mad at this history of black people being apes

youtube.com/watch?v=rkJf9efNYPg

He's also an adjunct professor at Yale making six figures. AKA he's a based black man who has a job, and you're a racist alt right loser.

/this

>litterally a chimp in clothes
>black people recognize themselves in this image

toppest of keks

>a professor at Yale making six figures
ok
>adjunct
bullshit

>wears some stupid Patagonia vest everywhere

What's the deal with ethnics and down vests? Same shit here even in summer.

> but I really hope this insert was some CGI artist being cheeky.

Unlikely since there's also toys made of it. It's much more likely this is just a homage to the original movie but done in a current and "realistic" way, since that's their take on the Planet of the Apes overall.

It's funny because it's most likely just a reference to the original movies

Kek.

>i-I'm a b-based alt right MGTOW, pay not attention to my anime pillow stupid niggers

Nerd

Still looks like a monkey. A monkey wearing a ridiculous vest.

>based
>BLM
Wut?

> limitless networking options
> in top 3 US uni
> affirmative action boost
> only 6 figures
sounds like a loser
I do 6 figures, and it's nothing to brag about

>"Bad Ape" wears a blue vest
>I, deray mckesson, also wear a blue vest
>those racist filmmakers are clearly depicting me as a "Bad Ape"
>this is the only rational explanation, since everyone in america knows who I am and is familiar with my wardrobe choices
the delusion is astounding

Racist

Nerd

Liar

Faggot.

wew

literally a completely worthless, degenerate gay nigger who has been seated by communist administrators

amazing, i'm sure everyone looks up to deray and wants their kids to be just like him. They totally don't see through him immediately given how obviously stupid he really is.

DeRay was given a six figure salary by Baltimore City to head Human Resources for Baltimore City Public Schools.

His qualifications?

Blue vest.

Arrogance.

Hates White people.

DeRay hires all teachers for public school in Baltimore City.

Faggot
Faggot
Faggot

wtf I'm woke now

not an argument
but I guess the butthurt is multiple

Homophobia too? Wow, good luck ever finding a job fucking bigot. No wonder no one cares about Le white genocide

But he has a blue check mark, that means he's well known and important right? Surely Twitter doesn't just give those away to literally who's if they're liberal enough.

Faggot

I would be mad and offended if people kept buying those stupid big head figurines.
>hurr, lets do a very minimalistic sculpture of the actual character
>hurr, lets add a huge head cuz its cute
>retards buy anything we throw at them

haha what the fuck? lets get black people to boycott planet of the apes.
spin it as some sort of racist thing and get them to boycott it en masse.
what sort of hashtag could we use?

Faggot

Hold. Did I miss something? Cause I always though the original Planet of the Apes movies, and the reboots, were an allegory for the death of Western civilization as a result of the integration of blacks into our culture.

This dumb fucks are just now catching on to the message? It's not that fucking subtle.

isnt't blacks wearing vests - based on their logic - cultural appropriation anyways?

Faggot

#ApeLivesMatter
#BlackNotApes
#BlueVestMatters

#NotYourMonkey

Nazi

Slav

KKK rural retard

Too easy tiny dick white bois

#notmyplanet

Or some gay shit like that. Lib hashtags need to be lame-tier

>hey yall we don't look like apes!
>*notices ape toy*
>Yo wtf this toy looks just like me das racist.

this ones the best one i reckon

Planet of the Apes is literally about black people

This one is good

This is going to be gr8

if you were an agent, how exactly do you approach your African American client to play a gorilla?
or better yet, how does the casting director approach hiring a big black man to play a gorilla?

Wow, Niggers are dong out job for us now. Whats next? Will they get jobs?

some shitty twitter mark doesn't make you relevant

Is he always wearing a life vest? Can he not swim or is he afraid of water?

I thought monkeys couldn't swim? Might explain he relates himself to a monkey in a movie.

>if you were an agent, how exactly do you approach your African American client to play a gorilla?
>or better yet, how does the casting director approach hiring a big black man to play a gorilla?
better to just hire a tall white man in a gorilla suit

You know this shit is probably going to lead to them editing out Vest-Ape in the DVD release of the movie.

#BlueVestApeLivesMatter

look, I know you're projecting your literal butthurt after having jamal ramming your anus, and not calling you after the STD combo he left on you, but you need some real arguments here

I was in that thread
one of the funniest things an user ever made

faggot

Faggot

>ape toys are offensive to blacks
this has beautifully leveled irony

i cant find this tweet. looks like the alt-right nazis making up fake news again, what a surprise!

Faggot

I might buy that Bad Ape figure if it's real. It's pretty fucking funny.

Sounds like a good exploitative business model to me...

Two super duper gay dudes right there.

>
>
>He's also an adjunct professor at Yale making six figures

Go through six years of college to become a commie Nigger

Or

A couple of months for a trade, open a business, do the same. Niggers are this retarded

>"I do 6 figures, and it's nothing to brag about"

Sure you do.

Faggot

some of the earlier ape movies are blackxplotation or w/e

Black culture is a culture of spite.

>I thought monkeys couldn't swim?
Are you a retard?

Faggot

Faggot

He isn't an adjunct, he's a guest lecturer at the divinity school.

guest lecturer. divinity school.

even then adjunct professors are lucky to break 20K a year at most schools.

the job you're referring is his job as CPO for Baltimore public schools, which is political simony at it's worst.

So this faggot made the blue vest his signature, and now he's bitching about copyright infringement.

The company that makes these nigger dolls will probably cave.

>nigger does a thing that normal people have been doing since forever
>based

The bigotry of low expectations.

Faggot

Faggot

but it doesn't even look like his fucking vest

can Patagonia tell him to stop wearing the vest or at least cover the logo?

>He's also an adjunct professor at Yale making six figures.
Wait really?
Connecticut anons explain this shit.

faggot

The vest is from the original. From 1968.

Who is this stupid nigger anyway?

I don't get it. What am I supposed to see here?

i always interpreted the original film as a warning that man is not infaliable and that we will inevitably destroy ourselves through war or moral decay and leave nothing behind but a mess for the next civilized species to clean up

looks like the nigger himself can't help but make the same correlation....

GOOD BOY!

YFW in reality!!!! EVEN NIGGERS KNOW THEY ARE SUB HUMAN!

AAHAHAHAHAHA
THAT BLUE VEST
HAHAHA LMAO BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAH

>diversity hire
lol

We're proud racists so that's not really an insult and we're also proud high IQ nerds. You're a commie faggot.

Fuck, they took the flying monkeys out of that niggerfied version of Wizard of Oz called "The Wiz" because it's offensive to black people for some reason.
They very sight of their genetic ancestor triggers in them a great sense of sadness and anger.

Yeah this nigga is homo af

What's DeRay doing right here, getting ready for a protest?

Exactly what I said too. Racism exists because of niggers. So did slavery and BTW fuck this nigger and the money he makes. He is a racist nigger like all niggers and he should hung out to dry from the tallest tree around for ALL TO SEE!

RACISM EXISTS BECAUSE OF NIGGERS.
SO DID SLAVERY.
THEY KNOW THEIR SUB HUMAN.
THEY REMIND US EVERYDAY WHEN ONE OF THEM MISBEHAVES IN CIVILIZATION!

His spot on Colbert was pure unfiltered cringe. He came on with his phone in his hand and then talked about his phone and used his phone as well while being intereviwed. You could almost say, he phoned it in
The spisode is DeRay Mckeeson helps Stephen address his Privilege"

Poofta

>be graphic designer
>try to hide black lives matter references in a movie poster to signal solidarity
>black lives matter is just a jewish scam so they sue the shit out of you over a cgi monkey in a vest
>be homeless person who will never get another graphic design job

What is their end game? They've BLACKED mass media and now they're BLACKING toys.

Why are they so mad when the people being BLACKED accurately portray them?

THEY KNOW WHO DADDY IS.

THEY JUST WANT A NIGGER LOVER TO COMMIT GENETIC SUICIDE TO GIVE THEIR NEXT GENERATION OF TYRONE'S A TINY BUMP UP FROM THEIR SUB HUMAN NORM.

Probably. Just remember it from some class that most monkeys were not capable of swimming.

>DeApe McKesson

Sounds like a rap name

I'm going to see this tonight. What am I in for, Sup Forums?