36% of Democrats say churches have a negative impact on America

36% of Democrats say churches have a negative impact on America.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2016#Forecasting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're right

do republicans really think college is bad?
i don't believe in polls since the election so i'm a bit sceptic

what is point of post?

>58% of Republicans think college is bad
You can't make this shit up

What was the point of your reply?

Lol ok. Does that include mosques? Probably not. Please, die in a fire.

>hurr durr it must be education itself they're opposed to and not the mockery liberals have made of it. I Fucking Love Le Science xD!!!

Can you read? It says "religious orgs".

Have you seen current Universities in America? They are slowly devolving into privilege checking for 10k a year.

Dems say that indoctrination centers giving BS in Chinese folk dancing for 200k is being educated. So, they are trying to make republicans look ignorant.

>10k a year

lmao

Don't lie. You know they don't mean mosques. Don't be disingenuous, it just makes you look like a faggot.

what's the most useless degree you guys in the USA have? is it gender studies or you can go deeper

Right, because potslamming mudsharks degenerates are somehow better?

The left is the party for those that want to have better morals but they think buying into a con-game will get them there. They should start to think for themselves.

You are an idiot then. All the major polls before the election were within their margins of error of the final outcome. The polls weren't "wrong".

The predictions of "chance to win", which are BS loosely based on polling numbers, are what was wrong. Not polls themselves.

You need to get your head out of your ass and realize polls are just as accurate now as they always have been, and that is pretty accurate. This retarded "polls are wrong" meme just shows you don't understand how raw data are analyzed and presented.

How have liberals made a mockery of education? My ABET certified engineering degree follows the same ABET certification requirements that have been followed for decades.

Yeah, not really. It's the same as it has always been. Go watch a 90's movie about college campuses: same shit, different decade.

By bringing indoctrination and politics into education.
Well I would have nothing against bringing politics into education, they are just on the wrong side.

Kill yourself.

>All the major polls before the election were within their margins of error of the final outcome.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I can't believe you're still this delusional.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2016#Forecasting

no it's that they're controlled by the liberal and jewish mafia, western colleges and universities are virtually non existent.

I have never met a Democrat that didn't blame white males for everything and make ever excuse for Jews, niggers and any other non white.

White males need to think about that before they vote Democrat ever again.

The godless left is godless; they establish the State as their god, and murder millions to slake the State's appetite for blood.

This is what faggot liberals actually believe.

Colleges do suck. Apart from the top 25 or so, most colleges are just degree Mills that trick high school grads into taking on tons of debt for little in return.

This isn't the 60's. A degree won't put you farther ahead, it'll just keep your head above the water for 5x the price.