Refugees hurt our econo

What now bigots? Your idiot excuse of "how will we pay for them" just got BTFO.
How will you justify you xenophobia now?

MSM says it so it must be true

It's not. Kikes being kikes.

The research presupposes that they become functioning members of society. But we already have Sweden acting as a litmus test for that. They've been flooding their country with refugees for decades and virtually none of them contribute whatsoever and now their economy is strained beyond reason. There's no reason to suspect that the refugees here would behave any differently.

Well Macron tells me that africans need to stop having kids and that african civilization doesnt and hasnt ever existed.
Thats why we dont want them here

Oh nice, more cheap labor. I can fire everyone who works for me

Asian immigrants, generally speaking, are great for the economy. Just look up stories of 2nd, 3rd-generation asian doctors. Notice how these studies never control for race and use the term immigrant as a substitute for African (or for a religion i.e. Islam). I would bet a fortune that when you control for race, American Asians provide a net boon for our economy. Africans and or Muslims (looking at you Somalia) would prove to be a net drain on our economy.

America can have our refugees. We don't need them.

Moar people means higher gdp
>What is gdp per capita?
>What is general well being
>What are crime rates

>the USSR had a good economy

We don't need no one.

>what is an argument

/thread

>refugees may be good for the economy, official sources familiar with the subject claim

That is implying they take on jobs. But they won't.
Most people only read the title and take it for granted. Fuck hate these "news articles".

Even in the event of them becoming functioning members of society it's still only good for cheap labor. The people competing with the refugees don't have it better

that is an argument, have you seen the obviously falsified GDP numbers for the USSR?

Even if it is, its still not a good enough reason to replace an entire race.

/thread

They have been saying this for more than 10 years now in the media. You should kill yourself

>good for our fiat ponzi scheme

You'd be surprised. Immigrants from West Africa tend to be highly educated and despise African Americans. Somalis and other east Africans tend to be a net negative.

>immigrants coming from a lawless broke shithole they themselves created through centuries of neglect and stupidity will somehow magically boost our orderly and productive societies into *finally* becoming orderly and productive societies, a result only made possible through immigration

Leftism is a mental illness.

This.
Sjw are wild capitalists

the (((economy))) can never be propserous using a fiat currency. There is no such thing as your utopia you beg the question of

What they are REALLY referring to is the ELITES welfare by economy, that gets better, a little bit over time

'May Be'

Fuck the economy and fuck you, you filthy sodomite

It's pretty much universally accepted among economists that immigration to high-GDP countries is good for the economy.

Then why is Germany trying to distribute refugees to other countries, if not to reduce their own burden?

However, I'd point out that there are some people, like me, who value things like high trust and homogeneity over the economy.

>538
>May

Where is this pic from?
This is one of the best nazi pics

WE

CAN

WORK

ON

OUR

FUCKING

ECONOMY

YOU

FUCKING

IMBECILE

>flag check outs, fucking fag

Hey shareblue, could you come back to your shitty thread?

1 post by this id. Sage goes in options

yeah cuz USSR were stealing from other eastern bloc countries like Poland