Is Mormonism redpilled?

I met a Mormon girl today. She is cute as fuck and on a mission to convert Europeans before she will study physics in the US next year.

We talked for half an hour and her views on Muslims and degeneracy were like way off the chart extreme right winged. She was also against refugees coming here and said we need to help em down where they are if they convert to Mormonism.

Other urls found in this thread:

cesletter.com/Letter-to-a-CES-Director.pdf
debunking-cesletter.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My family is predominantly Mormon and right-winged. We all voted Trump.

Mormonism focuses heavily on the family unit. So much so that they have a system of sorta for afterlife binding for the whole family, as to keep everyone together, so it's not "till death do you part". There is also lots of support and activities among members, so it's really nice. When I was an active member, I'd have to say that was the best part by far--so many nice people who are willing to give their Saturday to you when you need it.

I think it had some important impacts on the way I view life and treat people.

Mormons are pretty nice from what I experienced in Utah.
Just weird as shit how they can't drink coffee or tea and have to wear awful gigantic underwear.

I seriously pondered joining an amish or mormon or watever just to make friends but Idk maybe there are better ways

>is blank redpilled

read the sticky retard

Mormonism is without a doubt the most retarded of all religions. It's shady origin is so obviously a scam that anyone who falls for it should be considered a lost cause.

pls tell me how it is a scam

As a inactive member, can confirm this. Some of the kindest and thoughtful people I've known were also members. If you go and ask for help from other members they will be there to help in a heartbeat.

>lived in ut all life
>not Mormon
>genuinely love them
>feel obliged to stand up for them on pol
>fingers crossed it gets me into celestial kingdom

Joseph Smith made everything up to feel important.

same here
i thnk they have wonderful standers but some thing about the religon is weird

The Mormon church has access to your bank accounts to make sure that they get their 10% cut

The Mormon church is actually a front for satanic rituals and elite mkultra type stuff.

right the "tithing"

how so

You don't give the church access to your bank accounts you idiot, it's up to the members to pay tithing.

but that is given up in a envolpe they dont have accsess to your bank

Where is the proof of that statement?

>10% of your income
Is this real?

Mormon girls are fucking great. Mormonism beliefs are bullshit BUT their practices are redpilled as fuck. Serious benefits to your life by wifing her and converting. But don't believe the bullshit, the founder was a fucking typical psychopathic cult leader. Mormonism was racist as fuck up to the 1970s I think. Mormons as people are very sweet but very naive.

>Be me
>Live in Europe
>Mormons try to convert me
>Witness wild booze- and fuckfests at the end of their term

Trying to convert Europeans to mormonism is a waste of time. No European is going to believe in some Alan Smithy from 'merica.

>t. MIDF
The Mormon Church is nothing but a diaper-wearing Mafia.
Yes it is. Those gaudy Disneyland cathedrals don't pay for themselves.

yes but it is given in a envolope not your bank everytime you get money

>Is Mormonism redpilled?
IDK but it's entertaining as fuck.
>Had two youths in 3 piece suits drop by and ring the doorbell
>Summer, 38°C in shade, they are drenched in sweat and panting like dogs
>offer them fresh lemonade or any other cold beverage
>no thx, user
>They were somewhat fluent in Croatian but spoke with a thick anglo accent
>hurr durr, religion and shieet, yada yada
>point them towards a neighbour who is an 80 yo granny and a jehovah's witness
>2h later see them barely stumble out, pale as fuck, each carrying a handful of watchtowers
Many chuckles were had

kek, at least catholic church get 5/1000 of mine

I don't really care. At least she isn't some Allahu Akbar who tries to make me stop eating pork and grow a beard.

no they werent racist BUT they do think that there was a time were slaves were needed

10% could be after bills, or right after receiving your pay check, the church allows members to make the decision on their own.

diet coke is ok though.
has more caffiene but it's ok

Yes but they make sure you get an easy overpaid job as long as you participate in the church and tithe you are set for life on easy street. I knew a guy who was so NOT mormon, then found out he was moving to Utah after high school to take a $60k/yr easy warehouse job because he had the hookup since his immediate family was actually mormon.

>gigantic underwear

mmh...wut

Only help them if they convert lol. Fucking mormons, not actually good people doing good deeds, they are just out to feast on souls.

kek

Full body underwear they claim is magical.

Yes they were racist, blacks were seen as subhuman and not allowed to be bishops/members.

no soda is fine

No.

I've never had to wear gigantic underwear or whatever, we just go to the store and buy underwear like everyone else. The no coffee, tea, and soda thing isn't enforced either, but it's advised that you shouldn't drink it.

user means the temple garments

Ha!! The difference between Mormons and Jehovahs Witnesses is the Mormons will take out your garbage for you.

It's a cult. The Bible is God's revelation to man. Not some made up stuff some guy claims to have found on magic gold tablets he deciphered in a hat.
Galations 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed

There are plenty of good Christian women who want to be wives and moms. Try a conservative independent Baptist Church. Problem for you might be her expectations of a husband. Better get yourself sorted out

not true i had a bishop who was black

You might want to reread mormon holy scripture. It clearly states, "Thou shall wear large undergarment."

The blessed underwear or whatever is another one of the Church's rackets to make extra cash.

JWs are literally a death cult. Mormons are like Jews. Very different animals.

sounds like a feminist dyke who doesn't know her place. The reason women started voting is because libcucks like you thought letting women havge political opinions was "redpilled".

YEAH, BECAUSE THEY CHANGED IT IN THE 1970s

Holy kek I googled it and it was my weirdest moment of 2017.

Sorry OP but even if the grill you met was a hottie her "mormon underwear" is a guarantee 100% boner killer.

what makes it a cult

btw she is just mirroring what you believe in order to convert you and steal your soul. they also have the best genealogical records on the planet, so they can convert everybody's dead ancestors and steal their souls.

When the founder starts fucking the wives of his members, its a cult.

the church standards shift as time goes on. what mormons practiced and taught 100 years ago is radically different from today. this will happen again in 100 years. a true religion would not have this happen.

that being said, there doesn't seem to be a true religion. religion is just a huge scam, although unlike most scams if you turn a blind eye / live in ignorance it can actually have a positive influence on your life.

Yeah.

The Jews in Israel, the only ones ever told to give 10%, has 12 tribes. 11 tribes got land. 1 did not. The Levis. The Levis ran the Temple, ran the charity, ran the schools, ran everything. And they did that because the other 11 tribes gave 10% of the produce gleaned from the land to them. But no land. And all wealth is derived from the land.

People who think they have to tithe 10% to anyone these days are delusional; they think they're partaking in ancient Israel's form of government where God provides the bounty to afford to carry an entire tribe, said tribe handling all the governmental business affairs.

All they're really doing is allowing people to not have to get real jobs, and prey upon their congregations.

Mormonism is a weird made up white pepo cult that encourages some forms of good behavior (large families, moral behavior) in addition to the normal cult stuff.

It used to be racist and red pilled but it has been cucking hard during the last few decades and now has hard cuck evangelical-tier doctrines

But there are probably some red pilled undercurrents of Mormon culture opposing these trends, just like anywhere else

when the fuck did he do that shit

bumb

Mormon girls are super hot, they'e been running a eugenics program using polygamy for like a hundred years with fantastic results. Sadly though now they are letting in all kinds of shitskins, gotta steal those souls.

Gee how generous.

All cults are run by people having sex with young people or children. Pretty simple place to start. As Joe Smith had many, many wives, including a 14 year old wife, and wives that were literally already married to members of his religion, it's pretty clear to see what's in it for him.

The book of mormon.

Do a little research on how that book got created. It's absurd and Mormons want it to supercede the Bible.

Yes it is most definitely redpilled for the most part.

Obviously its not a perfect church, you have a growing number of feminists inside the church pushing for their bullshit but that is to be expected and they are kept in check for the most part.

German mormon here (^:

It's Islam for Whitey.

Same premise; an angel appeared to a man of very base character and gave him a "new" revelation about a different Jesus.

Mormons still take their religion literally, so no, they are not at all "red-pilled."

>baka baka baka, its all sentiment analysis
>stop posting here.

Where has the church been cucking out? I want proof.

A simple look for "CES Letter" suffices. Well sourced expose by an ex-mormon who proved that the entire Book of Mormon was cribbed from books Joe Smith had contact with at the time. Typos and all.

>fucking great
They're psychos, the whole lot of them. If you date one, be ready for no sex without kids, no coffee, no fun, no travelling, and less money. They all believe they'll literally become gods if they fuck enough. Think about that.

>a true religion would not have this happen

What a retarded thing to say.

Whenever he wanted to fuck a member's wife he would send that guy on a mission and then cuckold him while he was away. No doubt many members raised his children unknowingly.

This fact is what really fucks with Mormons and causes them to back away from the religion. Do you really want me to link you, do you really want to go down this rabbit hole and have an existential crisis that your entire life is based on the lies of some manipulative asshole with Narcissistic Personality Disorder who was manipulating good people in order to get all the pussy?

Are Mormon communitys likely white?
i will go to a Mormon church here.
But I was in another church (non-mormon) and they took so many refugees

I think it's bonerific.

>religion
LOL you can't be red pilled if you still believe in things that aren't real. that defeats the whole purpose of being red pilled.

All the white mormon men I know, in So Cal, have brown, Asian or Islander wives.

>If you date one, be ready for no sex without kids, no coffee, no fun, no travelling, and less money.

Yes this is all 100% true, PLEASE nobody in this thread ever try to date a Mormon.

Also make sure to tell your friends and family to NEVER date a mormon.

Ending polygamy. Letting blacks be bishops. Recruiting every starving shitskin under the sun by offering them food but only feeding them if they converted.

Wow that sounds great op. Did you ask her if Jesus Christ is the son of God and believing on him is the only way to be saved from Gods wrath on judgement day?

mind elaborating on this instead of calling me a retard? "Absolute" truths being interpreted to fit a different culture means it's not so absolute.

>Are Mormon communitys likely white?

Been to different wards in bigger cities all over Germany.

They are very, very white (but so are most other Churches too). The few non-whites will usually be American members that are traveling or working in Europe.

Very interesting parallels, I like your take.

Mormons primarily voted AGAINST Trump in both the Utah primary and also the general election.

LDS tends to be very liberal when it comes to economics and migration issues. There is a high chance Utah will turn blue in 2020.

>. If you date one, be ready for no sex without kids, no coffee, no fun, no travelling, and less money. They all believe they'll literally become gods if they fuck enough. Think about that.
I don't like coffee and I don't see what your problem with the other things are. Also, Mormons travel all the time. And where does the "no fun" assertion come from? Mormons aren't Amish people.

It depends on where you live. In Germany there would be more whites.

yes this corncerns me and my gf

Exactly this. The Mormon Mafia shills are working overtime to promote the 1850s version Scientology which blasphemously steals from Christianity. Joseph Smith was a liar and thief, not a prophet. Scientology is probably cheaper than Mormonism considering the annual tax and no, Mormons aren't smart business people. You won't get a good job out of joining.

Bottom line, Mormonism = Blasphemy. If you believe in God, stay away from it because it's purely Satanic.

Most of my experience is with ex-Mormon girls and they were universally bisexual FREAKS, sooo much fun

If you're stupid enough to think Mormonism is anything but a fraudulent cult, read this first:

cesletter.com/Letter-to-a-CES-Director.pdf

>"Absolute" truths being interpreted

Nobody is interpreting anything. It is God who is in contact with the Prophet/President of the Church.

OR you know it is the President of the Church just making shit up and changing Church doctrine to fit societies standards as to not make the Church seem too strange - either way one of the important pillars of the Church is that the President of the Church can receive revelations in regards to how the Church should be run.

Mormons are extremely nice and definitely more aware of the corruption of the government than most due to how the LDS were treated in the early days. Mormonism as a religion however despite being very interesting is pretty much impossible to actually believe once you really sit down and look at the history and even just actually read the Book of Mormon.

He was a convicted "stone seer" which, in old times language, means someone who pretends to tell you where treasure is and takes your money. He also said that he had an ancient Egyptian scroll showing that the LDS was true but it turns out that after we deciphered the Rosetta Stone, it's just a standard burial script. Also said native Americans are Jews.

Always let Mormons know that Joseph Smith died with a gun in his hand.

Mormonism isn't a cult, but it *is* a deeply retarded false religion that's a gay knockoff of Christianity. Every mormon I know is fundamentally unhinged beneath a thin veneer of pleasantness.

debunking-cesletter.com/

Maybe you should do some reading first.

Joseph Smith was a scumbag BUT the lifestyle of Mormonism is actually great. Family first, clean living, lots of kids, modesty, faithfulness, hard work, education, decency, etc. So I'm not a Mormonism hater I'm just a psychopathic-narcissist hater, and Joseph Smith was definitely one.

>Always let Mormons know that Joseph Smith died with a gun in his hand.

You probably also watch CNN..

Literally falling for centuries old FAKE NEWS story right there..

Alright enough with btfo'ing some of you morons.

Will head out now, as usual not a single ARGUMENT brought forward against the Church.

Have a nice day.

Caffeine is NOT fine. Not even tea. You can only drink herbal tea.

Maybe you should grab a shovel and go dig up something other than bullshit to spread around. Zero. Evidence. Zero. That's not the case for biblical history.

>Where has the church been cucking out? I want proof.

Blacks used to be banned from Mormonism, they started letting them in a while back and now they're starting to bring Samoans etc who they converted back to their homogenous white communities in the US

If Smith lived longer Mormonism would've fallen apart and become a minor quirky footnote of American history like many religious groups. It's the more pragmatic successors like Brigham Young for the Utah church and Joseph Smith III for RLDS that was able to really solidify the church's existence for generations.

But Joseph Smith did have a gun at Carthage. Not even the church denies that. Hell it's in the fucking church museum in Salt Lake.

It's weird that god would set up a holy church on earth and then let it become totally corrupt and evil, while only a few powerless spergs on the internet stuck to the TRVE doctrines

Which is better for you anyway.