Not mudslimed

>not mudslimed
>many Euro immigrants

Is Chile, Argentina, and Southern South America /ourplace/?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desert_Campaign_(1833–34)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andinia_Plan
12160.info/forum/topics/the-international-jewish-community-has-bought-patagonia-argentina
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No

No

Do you not like your country?

At least we're white.

I think he just doesn't want you to move there.

We only accept right wing conservative americans here.

lol

Yeah probably, although it's not ours so much as theirs.

This

It's a good place to flee if you life has gone wrong but you still have enough money.

They are born to follow (politically), however.

you dont get to have an opinion

But we are

Keep dreaming, burguer

Haha, no.

>he felt for the white south cone meme.

next time you tell me that you won 7 - 1

Cumin nutmeg

>sopa de macaco

what does Muslims have to do with it? Muslims are higher IQ than natives. Well I've never met native South Americans, but Muslims are definately smarter than Mexicans

Ok

>Mexico
>South America

The government is still run by leftists. There is no right here

>Well I've never met native South Americans

They were mostly decimated in the southern cone. Thank you Rosas.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desert_Campaign_(1833–34)

>Is Chile, Argentina, and Southern South America /ourplace/?
If you are a latino shithead who will do nothing and whose children will do nothing and are the literal manifestation of "stagnation" as a nigger-lite race, then yes it is your place.

>No mudslimes

There's 4000, maybe more of them here, and I've heard there's a considerable presence in Argentina. Low numbers sure, but seeing how the cockroaches multiplicate...

Anyway, European immigration sure is welcome over more haitians coming here for no fucking reason.

typical retarded burger thinks the educated Muslims the US gets are representative. probably thinks Poos are "smart" as well.

Just a reminder that this index include gibs as part of the calculation.
There is no way CONGOlombia is ahead of us.

kek US Hispanics have a higher IQ than Ireland.

i work in engineering and despite my city being hispanic majority all of our engineering team is white , then 3 muslims and a poo. No spics. Theyre brains simply cannot do high level thought processing

Fuck off, we're full.

kek US Hispanics have a higher IQ than Ireland.

No, fuck off. We have enough trash already in this country.

They really rely on mass immigration.

t. Paco Luis Gonzalez Sanchez

>tfw if it wasn't for America being 65% white we would be up there with China, Japan, and Korea
also what the fuck is Europe's problem if they are 90% white?

that's because CA gets many of the worst and least educated from Mexico and Central America. Whereas immigrants from overseas are more selected. is this too complicated a concept for your brain?

It still leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Nothing against the yuros, but I sort of want them to burn for all the world to see, so maybe the people down here take a more... active approach to preventing it.

am I white?

just a tan broh
>mfw everyone in Haiti is mentally retarded

need to see la wea to be sure

Why does the US have a avg IQ score of 98 when we are only 61% white when it's pretty close to the IQ scores of euro countries?

t. Muhammad ibn Akhbar.

No. People there look amerindian as fuck. No south america nation is white except Uruguay, but they are small

Ashkenazim?

look at the ethnic breakdown. niggers are the biggest drag, but they're only 13% of the population.

>South Brazil is not white
>pic related

Just assume your own Pardo (Brown mixed) identity, you will never be white.

Am i white?

>Whitest man in Argentina

>willingly moving to a POOR third world shithole
Why do that to yourself?

>mfw from a blue cunt

You know that your country is only "richer" than the rest of South America because you have 900 cousins who jumped over that nothern border and send you the money they make selling brickweed to retarded American teenagers.

Just stop

>Eastern Europe (AKA "muh savior of the white race")
>Worse than Mexico
Slav niggers eternally btfo

Well, Argentina is a HUGE fucking mass of land with barely 45 million ppl living on it, so there´s plenty of space but a general lack of infrastructure to develop those uninhabited lands. Doable if new waves of inmigration would come in.

Better sun.

Argentina is not and never will be white. All of you "white" argentines have like >25% indian DNA

>is a HUGE fucking mass of land with barely enough people l living on it.
South America in a nutshell(doesn't apply for m*xico and br*azil)

All white Argies are mostly or fully Italian diaspora.
Some are German.

Have you ever left you state atleast?
For fucks sake.

>better sun
Looks more like a distant star

No, they are filled with nihilism and jewishness by nature

What is that supposed to mean friend?

You can't tell just on skin color of your arm whether someone is white or not, because whites can still tan pretty significantly if they're in a very sunny place.

You need to post pictures of either your face, nipples or dick. Brown cock = nonwhite.

forgot the proof

Czechs confirmed as Germanic after all

>All white Argies are mostly or fully Italian diaspora. Some are German.

I'm not saying that there aren't white people living in Argentina. But the vast majority who self-identify as "white" are castizo at best. We all know damn well that latin american conception of "whiteness" is this utter bullshit social status thing.

Looks like a dog paw

you're gonna get an ingrown toenail if you keep cutting (chewing/biting) it off like that.

Muslims are dunber than mestizos. Mestizos have an average IQ of 88 to 94 meanwhile Muslims have IQs from 78 to 85 (minus Turkey)

Double lol

if someone helps us to get rid of commies and career politicians, then we will pay you back

Too Late Jews own it all already and they are moving there in big numbers.

basically

Nobody likes Jews, don't think they are having fun here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andinia_Plan

12160.info/forum/topics/the-international-jewish-community-has-bought-patagonia-argentina

i didn't need to read that

GIVE BACK THE FALKLAND IS.

They know the occupation in Palestine can't last and they are going to start a new Israel in South America, it's already well underway, been going on for 20 years or more.

A reefer or 2 helps the Red Pills go down

>my city is in the map

translated to english also

don't worry. these territory will never be jew. It will be for private company :^)

so due to the divided population in here, the jews appropiate the south of the country.
then what? they start inmigration policies here?
will they begin a belic conflict to create the necessity of refugees?
the youth that doesn't go to liberal universities aren't very fond of inmigrants already

Yeah a private company owned by Jews

They will just kill anyone that gets in the way the same way they did in Palestine, and your government will probably help them.

Agreed but how is that relevant?

We are not a Native American population.
We are Spanish descend

Serious question: is Chile worth visiting as a tourist?

>Private company
>Private
IT IS TIME

Chile is badPeru when it comes to tourism

PoA?

The Southern fjords are absolutely beautiful, and it's a shit-tier country, so it should be relatively cheap. Plus, nowhere near the shitskin problem as you would get in similar areas of Norway.

The southern half has beautiful landscapes. The northern half is a desert.

It is time for you to grow up and get out of your mum's basement.

Don't you have prep the emu for your wife?

kek

In Argentina even mestizos consider themselves white lel

But sure go live there, and you will quickly notice that the definition of "white" is something that spics do not take that seriously.

>it's a shit-tier country
isn't it #1 in S.A.?

Mate have you tried to wrestle an Emu?

Not worth the risk if you ask me, if my wife wants one she can prep it herself.

>Checks flag
>ofc

>in S.A.
That's the qualifier.