Is this what Christfags actually believe?

Is this what Christfags actually believe?

Other urls found in this thread:

principia-scientific.org/breaking-fatal-courtroom-act-ruins-michael-hockey-stick-mann/
digest.bps.org.uk/2013/04/25/atheists-as-stressed-as-believers-when-daring-god-to-do-bad-things/
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_sb2fSRByI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xFpvKKmTF7c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I know that the one thing all christfags can agree on is that OP is a faggot.

Don't even have to be a christfag to agree on that.

Not an argument.

Do atheists actually believe that Christians believe this?

>all Christians think the same thing
Is this what retards actually believe?

I'd agree if you're talking about younger atheists

i'm not mad at god
in fact i follow a lot of christian philosophies in my life
i just don't believe there's a big man in the sky

There's enough worthless threads on Sup Forums already.

To deep for you OP? You have to ask your self why atheists only seam to hate Christianity. If they were atheists they would spread their hate equally between buddists, hindu, islam, christians, etc. But no, they are mad at a single religion, like that religion shit in their cereal. Yet they support bringing in the religion that will not only shit in their cereal, it will dump the shit flavored cereal on their heads to add fuel to the fire thats about to end their lives.

No, actually they believe atheists and Darwinists are utter retards. Every time you see some bullshit science it's always an atheist behind it.

Take the climetards. A government funded, atheistic religion grounded in fraud. principia-scientific.org/breaking-fatal-courtroom-act-ruins-michael-hockey-stick-mann/

Take CNN. A bunch of atheists making shit up for ratings.

Everywhere you see institutionalized fraud you find an atheist. Every. Single. Time. Big pharma is a great example.

So really they see atheists as backward goobers, unable to form a coherent argument. Unfortunately they were trained to be nice and spare the retarded atheist's "feelings". My attitude is go fuck yourself.

Here I was thinking OP was a one pump chump, turns out it was two.

Most atheists hate rules in general and White People especially. Christianity has rules and white people involved so they hate Christianity.

I have never met an atheist who didn't have a deep hatred of white people.

Sauces

This.

insert picture of CNN higher ups mostly being Jews

This. They want to take God out of the equation so they can control you with faulty science and outright lies like gender being on a spectrum or some shit.

>be mad at people saying that is the will of god and washing their hands with religion
>somehow this actually makes me a "mad" deity worshiper

We had this exact fucking thread a few hours ago

90% of self identified atheist are really anti theist. Religion rules their lives for they bring it up and blame all the worlds problems on it like niggers blaming white people. I've only ever met one true atheist. Any time religion was brought up he would kindly say " I respect your right to beliefs but would prefer not to talk about this". Easily the most positive moral dude I've ever met. Meanwhile his brother is a self proclaimed atheist and would take any opportunity to blame Christians for just about anything.

Someone please post the pic of an atheist saying there's no God cause a girl wouldn't date him

I can agree with this

What is this divide and counter nonsense, I have my serius doubts this is How atheists and Christians act around eachoter "hate white people especially," I smell shill threads from a miles distance

>le big man in the sky meme

This is what happens when you let your philosophy be dictated by comedians.

Wtf how are you an active member of not believing in something. This fag is clearly one of these

he's right though

They have atheist versions of churches in the UK. It's fucking retarded

Humanism? or whatever they call it, I went to one once.. Complete degenerate bullocks. They push this spiritual stuff on you while talking about political nonsense

I can only imagine its a bunch of people listening to a very angry rant about Donald Trump and the Paris Showa.

That's some high level projection

Mods dgaf. It's just shareblue board spam.

>"Most atheists hate White People."
Sauce?

What's funny is, most Atheists are white. Around the world, brown skin people usually are the ones who are religious. I'd love to see the source where you got your knowledge from, you wise 20 year old, you.

I've noticed this. If you constantly berate and mock God and Christianity it comes off as being bitter and angry at them... which implies they exist. True atheists don't rail against something they don't believe in, it's illogical.

Whatever they believe, they're better than you
ignorant godless heathens. I know atheists like to portray themselves as Le smart skeptics :D:D but I have yet to meet an atheist who was even slightly intelligent.

I find that hard to belive, considering my own population is 16% practising religion, 54% religius, 12% - maybe more other, and rest is atheist. Yes I can provide sources if you demand me

>Atheists are just mad and can't accept things.
>He said trying to justify his anger at people who don't believe what he does.

The irony. I suppose he's kinda right though. Lots of new atheists and fedora tippers start out being bitter or mad at "God". I did. The thing is, when the anger goes away and you start studying scripture, you find a bunch of stuff that just doesn't add up.

Hi, nice to meet you.

What exactly do you guys believe? If science is out of the question, what is you interpretation of the world? I'm not trying to be a smartass, I am honestly curious.

and I've never met a christ cuck who was even capable of PRETENDING to be smart. they're are all blind morons! SHEEP

Science is the study of how the world works.
Religion is the study of why.

I think the fact that anyone even identifies as an atheist shows how ignorant and narrow minded they are or narcissistic. I think you misunderstand peoples distrust of science though. Its not science they have a problem with, its the scientists who have grown more and more political and agenda orientated over the years and more openly blatant about it. Or perhaps the internet simply does not let these slobs fly under the radar. They are doing a huge disservice to science with their actions.

I know religious fucks that dress up for church and drive past homeless shelters so they can listen to go once a week.
Religion is truly for the weak and stupid. No magical creature is going to punish the wicked. You can be an asshole or a dildo it doesnt matter. Life will go on with or without you or what you do or do not believe.

Whenever you mention religion, an atheist gets so angry and always says that he hates religion. Makes me wonder why they do get very mad

This is actualy true

digest.bps.org.uk/2013/04/25/atheists-as-stressed-as-believers-when-daring-god-to-do-bad-things/

t.former atheist

Perfect example. Look how mad this guy gets that people go to church. People who go to church dont even think about him at all. Well until hes on a street corner dressed as a dildo.

I just have a problem with how people on this site seem to see science and atheism as the same entity. There are many great scientists who are religious as well as atheists. While The are more atheist scientists now, I don't think that is appropriate to be dismissive of the due to their beliefs (or lack thereof).

>There are many great scientists who are religious

The vast majority of them, in fact. But that isn't a surprise, given that science is a Christian invention, intended to bring mankind to a more complete understanding of God's creation.

>a cucked who country

>that flag
>mentioning asshole and dildos

WEW

Yes.

On lie detectors, "atheists" will come up as deceptive when they claim there is no God.

Who told you there was a "big man in the sky"?

Because it wasn't a Christian.

They have a different agenda; they don't believe in objective truth and want no part in finding objective truth.

They have an agenda and they push that agenda as hard as they can, and never let up. That's why it's a waste of time listening to them, and debating with them. They aren't there for the same reason.

Science stopped being that a long, long, long time ago. You can tell because they've practically abandoned the scientific method in preference for their computer simulations.

For instance, absolutely every single piece of evidence to demonstrate "global warming" was the manipulation of the data, not the data itself.

The manipulation of the data by people desperately trying to prove something that just is not true.

>You have to ask your self why atheists only seam to hate Christianity.

Most atheists don't even live in Christian countries, retard.

>you can literally choose the kekistan flag to post on Sup Forums
>"c-come on guys, we're trying to have serious discussions here"

Thats the point. But refer to the linked post for context of my first two lines.

back to r-eddit kid go and read the new testament if you want to understand it. Atheists are the internets teenage fungal infection

You know it is true. Why you so mad at God bro?

Bible also tells us it

>19Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. 20For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: 21

>You are without excuse mr.atheist

Yes it is what I believe. They know inside that judgement cometh

No. I just think that many so called"atheists" are just fedora tipping edgelord faggots.

Christian: I'll be praying for her...

Atheist: hisssssssss!!! She doesn't need your useless fuckn prayers you dumb Christian, take your god and shove it up your ass! You make me sick! >Cries

Do atheists really believe that they don't believe? Atheists know God exists, but have chosen to rejected God.

He's right.

nice shill thread tho

>Christian
>Sees a bunch of homosexuals sticking cross shaped dildos up their ass in in a public gay orgy
>Decides to move

>Athiest
>Sees a nativity scene at the local mall
>Harasses the mall owner to have it removed because its offensive to them.

wat?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_sb2fSRByI

they also believe in a grandpa on a cloud so yeah, that's what they believe.

niggerosophy

It seems that both sides are strawmaning each other in this thread.

>calls religion weak
>has nu/pol flag

lol @ filename

Not an argument.

No, the atheist would just shove dildos up there ass also

>most Atheists are white

most self-hating nigger&muslim-loving "anti-racists" are white too.

really activates my almonds.

>90% of self identified atheist are really anti theist

this times 1000. This should be pounded into their heads every time they say atheism is not a religion. Maybe not, but anti-theism sure as fuck is.

>most Atheists are white

75% of atheists are from Asian countries

Sure seems like it. They do not limit this belief to atheists though - I'm pagan and got a lot of it myself.

Literal conversation I had with two catholic door-to-door missionaries (we still have some of them here) when I told him that I wasn't christian:
>Christfag: "Why did you turn away from god?"
>Me: "Never believed in him, for all I know, he isn't real."
>Cristfag: "Why are you so angry at god?"
At that point I got annoyed and started spouting the classic pagan insults. Your god got nailed, mine holds the hammer etc. and finally got rid of them.

In a similiar scenario, I actually had a Jehovahs witness (which seem to be more or less christian to me) accuse me of devil worship when I told him that I wasn't interested in his preaching, or any preaching for that matter. Literal Quote: "This fury will lead you into the arms of Satan."
When I proceeded to quote the volunspa (he had previously preached about some ancient prophecy so I thought it fit) he started shaking like some PTSD victim and finally bolted.

I also had to different devout christians friends (one protestant, one evangelical) tell me that "all that anger was going to hurt my soul" - mostly after pointing out that the "god" described in the old testament is a megalomanic idiot who killed far more innocents than even biblical satan, condones rape, incest, slavery, human sacrifice and generally did everything they nowadays claim satan does.

Other Monotheistic religions seem to be more tolerant though. Whenever I talked with muslims (don't know their exact confessions, three people in total) about philosophical matters, they told me that I should keep believing what I do since religion is worthless unless your belief is pure.

What stories I heard from my friends match up. There was one whose mother actually forced him to meditate and take anti-aggression courses when she found a thorshammer in his room.

Not an atheist, but I can't help pinting out your mistakes:
>Every time you see some bullshit science it's always an atheist behind it.
-creatonism
-flat earth
-dinosaur fossils being found below ground because they dug there in search for food
-proving that noahs ark was real by building it with modern tools, from modern materials
Just some examples. Believe me, there's more.

>Everywhere you see institutionalized fraud you find an atheist. Every. Single. Time.
So you're saying every single religion / church, except the one that's actually right (whichever that is) are run by atheists?

uses old testament to make a point

fucking retard
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xFpvKKmTF7c

Makes more sense than the universe inventing its self
Flat earths are idiots weather they are religious or atheists
I cant imagine anyone other than that priest that touched you thinking this, thats just retarded.
Whats this have to do with anything?

> No magical creature is going to punish the wicked. You can be an asshole or a dildo it doesnt matter. Life will go on with or without you or what you do or do not believe.
Are you aware that that's exactly what (LaVeyan) Satanism, german paganism and many variants of buddhism teach?
Meanwhile, most atheists I've seen consider human rights and / or science as some kind of replacement religion.

A le spooky spirit ingrained within the universe then.

God fucking damnit you theistfags are so fucking stupid

>christian "science" almost completely based on interpreting writings by pagan greeks and egyptians
>people tortured and killed for doubting the official versions
>first universities build by muzzies and jews
>science a christian invention
>don't wanna go to hell? shut off your brain and agree
Amen.

FPBP
/thread

Zoom out a bit. The pagans planning to kill him are right at the edge of the picture, waiting for the moment the franks retreat and leave Bonifatius in the sole protection of Jesus.
Spoiler: Jesus is gonna fail big time.

Do Christians actually believe that atheists actually believe that Christians believe this?

> the scientific method: invented by a catholic monk
> "Occam's razor": named after it's inventor, William of Occam, a priest and theologian
> Oldest extant university in the world was started by monks.

I'd bet a hundred bucks you even believe that Galileo was imprisoned for saying the Earth goes around the sun, you're too much of a fedora not to.

Did you get Michaelangelo's stand up dvd this year, cos it's not like Christians have ever depicted god as a literal man in the sky right?

>makes fun if Christians
>has templar flag
retard

>muh dark matter
>muh expanding universe
>muh big bang
>durr hurr believing in intelligent design is so retarded
I forgive you

Not that guy but I'm gonna have to ask for sauce on that bollox you just came out with.

Yes, because here we have a thread where an atheist contends that this is what Christians believe.

It would follow, then, that this is what they think.

Like, meet more people then you neet shut-in.

How can you be a christfag and be anti-globalist? Your religion itself is fucking globalism.

>Angry Atheist
>Kekistan flag
>1 post by this ID
a l m o n d s a c t i v a t e d

> people who believe these things influence millions of lives on a daily basis
>CNN spews literal lies as news and big pharma jews people out of billions, both ruining lives
but Ol Emmit believes that the Earth is flat, and cindy thinks Dino bones are the devil! they are equal!

you are retarded.

HAHAHAHAHAH

you literally haven't read the Bible at all. Please read about the tower if Babel and the anti-christ you fucking retard