"Russian lawyer" hired by Democrats to create piss dossier

The Independent, a major publication, is reporting that the "Russian lawyer" they're trying to pin on Don Jr. was actually HIRED by the DNC/Hillary campaign to produce the phony Russian piss dossier, and the meeting was a catfish attempt by the DNC. Which is why when they met, she had nothing to say about Hillary.

This is HUGE. Shills are spamming to bury this.

independent.co.uk/News/world/americas/us-politics/trump-jr-russian-lawyer-steele-dossier-natalia-veselnitskaya-gps-fusion-a7834541.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/m1hP7
emptywheel.net/2017/07/10/be-careful-how-you-define-collusion-on-the-veselnitskaya-bombshell-and-the-steele-dossier/
wikileaks.org/IMG/pdf/toddandclare-emails-3-sep-2016-to-21-sep-2016.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

archive.is/m1hP7

Setup from day 1.

I'll hand it to the Democrats, they have no idea how to govern, but holy shit, they sure know how to run a campaign.

bump

>the independent

as much as I'd love this to be true, the independent is fucking clickbait or worse

sure it is ahmed

Big if true

Bumping, but this.

Regardless if the dems did this or not, allowing this to be the focus of conversation is letting them win. By shitting out these stories, people are more worried about the next juicy story instead of focusing on real issues.
Win or lose, democrats keep winning because we talk about it.

I did my research and this woman is total shit. Her business is to provide legal assistance to raiders.

Obvious

evidence or just go away ffs...I have a dossier on what I believe Hillary did on election night meltdown,can they report on that?

it's happening. this was a trap set by president trump.

FUsionGPS. WHo pays them!?!

>trumpkin delusion

you fucks are hilarious.
keep up the good work being retards.

Whoever can? I imagine they are expensive ... might even be a front for a foreign or domestic intelligence agency, this is nothing though, yet hopeful kekistanians will latch onto it for dear life

that's only because retards are easily brainwashed and democrats base are dumb as fuck.
The lack of mental capacity from the left is the only reason they get away with this shit

A few days apart Fusion GPS gets Natalia who works for their client and pay Pissgate investigator? HOneypot much. Lol

They've always been better as a whole at the dirty tricks, other than some of Roger Stone's shenanigans.

If they used these energies on themselves instead of this bullshit, they probably could have won. Is this also the reason why Obama won on Hillary, Hillary prefer plotting instead to run a direct normal campaign instead.

Hope she enjoyed reading them as much as we enjoyed writing them

let them focus on fake news, who gives a fuck? It is going to kill them in the midterms. It's only a problem when the never-Trumpers in the GOP get bogged down in the waves of bullshit, and fuck those guys anyway.

FusionGPS. DNC. NAthalia. WHat happened!?!?!

Norway always coming through.
Thanks buddy.

Hey isn't your id the one from the shill thread?

bump. also good article on steele memo
emptywheel.net/2017/07/10/be-careful-how-you-define-collusion-on-the-veselnitskaya-bombshell-and-the-steele-dossier/

>doesn't know it's norbot
go back to rebbit faget

>Only says her firm was one of the sources for the Dossier
>Nothing connects the DNC and the her.
>The Dossier hasn't been disprove and key facts about it have been proven true.
Why are you trying so hard to hide Donald's pee tapes?
Nice try with your fake news t_donald. Have a downvote.

The meaning of the yellow lightsaber is the sentinel class of Jedi. The specific model though is Starkillers Lightsaber, with the saberforge crystal edition. That is, you can see the focusing crystal itself.
The Sentinel class is actually pretty dank. They work in the shadows and expose the darkside while getting none of the glory, but having the greatest impact on the future of the Republic.

Yes, the independent is tabloid tier

The Independant is Trump hating. This is HUGE

>>The Dossier hasn't been disprove and key facts about it have been proven true.

Except all the thing WE made up that ended up in the dossier?

KYS shill faggot nigger

>Mr Veselnitskaya has for several years been leading a campaign to have the act overturned. As part of her effort she allegedly hired GPS Fusion. A complaint filed last year claimed that GPS Fusion headed the pro-Russia campaign to kill the Magnitsky Act.

>“Fusion GPS is the company behind the creation of the unsubstantiated dossier alleging a conspiracy between President Trump and Russia,” Mr Grassley wrote in the letter. “It is highly troubling that Fusion GPS appears to have been working with someone with ties to Russian intelligence - let alone someone alleged to have conducted political disinformation campaigns– as part of a pro-Russia lobbying effort while also simultaneously overseeing the creation of the Trump-Russia dossier.”

I'm so very confused. What the fuck is Fusion GPS, exactly? Why would they be playing both sides like that?

MOBILIZE THE PEPE FORCES
THEY WANT A BATTLE

REDDIT.

Bump
u
m
p

And why is that Goldstone guy seen hugging Kathy Griffin while she's on CNN's payroll!?!

Half the names in the dossier are spelled wrong. Several events were on incorrect dates. No facts have been substantiated. Cry like a bitch AIDSboi

Do you even know who your enemy is?
Do you even know who the democrats are?
Do you really think you have chance against the combined forces of jew kind?

Is this real? If so then I need to think twice before voting D again.

just look at them

DNC DEsperation... lol

Bump, this is a frame job by the DNC. Typical mafia tactics, they really are all niggers on the inside at the DNC.

>Veselnitskaya has for several years been leading a campaign to have the act overturned. As part of her effort she allegedly hired GPS Fusion. A complaint filed last year claimed that GPS Fusion headed the pro-Russia campaign to kill the Magnitsky Act.

>Fusion GPS is a commercial research and strategic intelligence firm based in Washington D.C. The company conducts open-source investigations, provides research and strategic advice for businesses, law firms and investors, as well as for political inquiries, such as opposition research

ITT OP learns how for-profit research firms work.

This is literally nothing.

>i-its n-nothing!

every one of them is roger stone-tier, but they're demoncrats so tis ok

So your thoughts are the DNC honey-potted Don Jr, Jared, and Manafort, actually succeeded, and then proceeded to not make anyone aware of this fact, lose the election, and wait 7 months to finally fuck Don Jr's shit up?

Makes sense.

Obama signed in the Magnitsky Act to hurt Russian business oligarchs..

Putin responds by stopping Americans from adopting Russian children..

Adopting Russian children.

Theory: This has to be pedogate related retaliation. Obama attacks Putins money, he responds by drying up the pedo's supply chain.

Unless someone can give me another explanation for why stopping adoption would somehow hurt the US.

Would she be considered white in USA?

A bump keeps the shills away

Pretty much describes the meme war kek think it's safe to say most of us would fall into his category

They might come if they can't sage the truth.

YUGE! Holy shit, this is the kill shot for the land mine amputee Democratic party.

They attempted the same trick against Julian Assange.

wikileaks.org/IMG/pdf/toddandclare-emails-3-sep-2016-to-21-sep-2016.pdf

FAKE NEWS

Everybody knows piss doc came from here.

Their own people wanted Bernie. Her only option was to cheat her own base and then try to play the victim.
They had to cheat her own party just to get her the DNC nomination and they were STILL too fuckdumb to realize she had no chance.

This whole FusionGPS is disgusting style Liberal gutter politics.

Absolutely pedo related. And it comes up constantly in news stories as a quick aside buried at the bottom how american officials are butthurt about the adoption ban.

It's going to be really amusing when the argument boils down to this:

>But they colluded with Russia!
But they didn't, the Russian lawyer was actually a Democrat operative working for the DNC.
>BUT THEY THOUGHT THEY WERE COLLUDING WITH RUSSIA

No they don't, they fucking lose all the time. This didn't work because they can't run a campaign. They can't even play dirty like republicans can

I have video of her from election night