Can somebody please explain to me what is going down here?

Can somebody please explain to me what is going down here?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resettlement_of_the_Jews_in_England
youtube.com/watch?v=qEsFtiruIok
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Irish people having another fuckin' whinge about something no one really understands.

/thread

/ourguy/ didn't do enough

They about to burn a shit ton of arsenic-treated wooden pallets.

Okay, but why? Also, checked.

IRA must be rolling in the dough, that's like $200,000 in pallets.

The Irish are.... some of the Irish are... mad at.... some other Irish...

I'd rather try to touch the Moon than explore the thinking of an Irish.

>Irish people having another fuckin' whinge about something no one really understands.

This.

What people have to understand about the Irish is that they are ultra leftists vermin. Their bombings etc were carried out by hard-left people that wanted away from the conservatives in the UK.

What is the first thing the filthy irish did after gaining independence? They joined the god damned European Union.

It was never about independence. It was about being governed by commies.

Ireland is taking in shitskins at the same rate as Germany and Sweden.

All that struggle for independence, only to give your nation away to EU commies and niggers.

Orangemen and loyalists in Northern Ireland are preparing ceremonial bonfires on the eve of the 12th of July which is the commemorative date for the battle of the boyne in 1690. This is a really popular thing to do on what's called the "eleventh night"

-t. Orangeman family

Cromwell the murderer?
Whew.

giant waste of building materials

Please tell me there's footage of that thing burning. Please tell me it was built to burn

Almost no lumber is still treated with arsenic anymore senpai

T. Lumberyard worker

That filthy kike sold Britain to jewish bankers.

Proddies wasting a load of good pallets, the Catholics up north do about the same though. Theres always someone who gets stabbed or that so its great craic to look at from afar.

The north is a fecking kip, the Brits can keep it for all I care.

The British invaders in Northern Ireland celebrate their invasion of our country by burning effigies of Irish people and what they stand for.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resettlement_of_the_Jews_in_England

go away Jens, your people haven't even invented rocks yet

We need another Tafjord to thin out the likes of you.

umad, or just jewish?

They just burn shit like they are niggers. Not much point in it. Then they show how they practice the pure, by the book form of Christianity by getting drunk and stoned and throwing shit over the fence into catholic areas.

Its a commeration of the battle of the Boyne by Ulster loyalists. A Gay proddy king who was endorsed by the Pope (don't tell Arlene that though)

Protestants and Catholics pitted against each other to make them easier to control just like liberals and conservatives blue team red team in the us.

It's all about somebody above the masses doing the control.

> please get woke

>t. Big Arsenic
nice try fag

A celebration of the Battle of the Boyne? Even though no Northern Irish did anything and it was the Dutch army that obliterated the Irish under the command of William III

They should be.
Burgers gave them millions.

youtube.com/watch?v=qEsFtiruIok

N.I masterrace here. N.I politics is a big pile of shit and political theater, always has been always will be. On a side note the eternal anglo has played both sides of each other and caused a lot of the trouble, many M15 whistle blowers have spoken of this.

Still gonna have a hefty carbon tax tacked onto the shindig.
I hope they charged enough admission to cover it.

>murrika funding left-wing regime change worldwide
Wow. Gotta keep that communism red spook bogeyman alive, huh?

MI6, they were the ones involved in the IRA crap. And why not play both sides? You try to bomb us on the mainland, we blow you the fuck up without even detonating the bomb, you detonate it!

YOU BOMB NOW! You and your crazy accents and your fiery red hair and your bonfires!!!!!!!

Potato nigger wars again when? Most Americans before 9/11 associated terrorism with the Irish more than the muzzies lmao. It'll be interesting to see what happens when NI switches from majority Protestant to majority Catholic.

Fucking northie proddies. The lowest of the low. Europe's shame. English proddies are not so bad but these guys are muslim tier neanderthals. They are so thick and backwards that Westminster has done everything to ignore them until recent events

Watch them burn doesn't their own towns tonight causing the British taxpayer thousands in repairs

Fuck these black hun bastards, I'm going on a rampage

Potato blarney Eire go braugh Guinness Danny Boy potato potato.

This

I can see why Brits don't have a second amendment, because if they did they'd be fucked by the Irish.

How does a far-left country have a 6.5% corporate income tax?