Why do so many "pro-white" people have Asian wives/children?

Why do so many "pro-white" people have Asian wives/children?

are you talking about jews?

Mostly kikes.

to preserve their proud heritage and social cohesion, feminism was a mistake

Because they don't have a chance with white girls.

This

Autists know they can only get a 5/10 white girl at best, asian girls crave the BWC so you can upgrade to a 7/10 in China

I must have saved the wrong image, the original didn't have the facebook part.

Because they have shit taste in beauty standards.

who cares? it's an accurate depiction of Zuckerberg's home life.

Need more ricepills for my degenerate Asian loving friend.

Depends how you go about it. It is wrong most of the time. Many of Sup Forums users and nationalists want to see a large scale ethnic cleansing of Europe, North America or Oceania instead of firstly tackling major issues - the mindset and system against the native Europeans and so-called cultural marxism . You can deside on whether to purge the "racially foreign elements" after you clean up the society from the cultural marxists and ethnic jewish mafia operating within. I know that many can miss the homogeneity of their societies and rightly so. Status quo of the founding group shall be preserved. Little bit involved in mixing myself I would be dishonest to skip, that part, but it's not of significant value. hate on interethnic relationships, ethnically or racially mixed people seems strange. Eugenics, hopefully a lack of disturbing racial fetish and quality of people involved is the first thing to look at to.
>dad is Russian (paternal grandfather is Finnish)
>mom is Hungarian
>I'm married to half-Irish half-Japanese girl from the US (she is a ginger and looks European, had no idea she was mixed)
>cousin married to quarter Lebanese, quarter Greek, half English chick from Shitpostland
>sister is married to a Belgium born "black" guy - with a bit of white to him(he's grandfather is a Walloon and his mother is half Flandrian half black)
our partners, allthough don't match us ethnically, possess the following
>good incomes
>education
>health
>and decent personalities.
Go out more and appreciate unique culture we have in the world and in the West. I think some people are wired to mix, most people don't. Let them and let's see what happens. Cultural marxism, mass migration and lack of universal eugenics is cancer

>so many

name 5

>Nick Folkes; Australian "Stop White Genocide" campaigner. Folkes' ex-wife is Japanese. Founder of the Australian "Party for Freedom." Vehemently anti-Chinese, vehemently anti-Islam. Has two Asian looking children, a son and a daughter.
>John Derbyshire, white nationalist writer: married to Chinese woman with 2 hapa children. Seen here giving speech at a white nationalist organization 'American Renaissance' conference, lambasting Chinese people; justifying the Chinese exclusion act, and rife with anti-Chinese jokes; has a Chinese wife and two half-Chinese kids.
>Reactionary Expat, white supremacist neo-imperialist: Australian man who moved to Taiwan and married a Taiwanese woman all the while campaigning against all Asian immigration to white countries. Possibly the most insanely diabolical hypocrite in human history.
>John Friend, white nationalist: married to a Filipina woman. Friend's broadcasts for RenegadeBroadcasting (a white nationalist broadcaster) are seen here
>Bruno Gollnisch, member of the French National Front party (whose first chairman was Marine Le Pen), contributor to American Renaissance, Holocaust "revisionist", has a Japanese wife and 3 Hapa kids

they believe in the meme that asian woman are loyal,most of the time it's a japanese woman,where japan has one of the highest numbers of extramarital sex in the world.

Hello r/Asian masculinity how's not being getting any pussy and being totally oblivious to reality going

This sounds a lot like the black bitches who throw a fit because a black man takes a non-black wife.

They don't, r/AsianMasculinity Your shitty anecdotal list is tiny and also chock full of civic nationalists and people who just said something vaguely edgy one time.
Nobody but retards takes your fucking "list" seriously.

tfw im breeding tons of happa with my future qt 3.14 nip gf

feels pretty good tbqh

Too bad you're a Spic

It is my dream to have a nice 5/10 asian wife, have her give birth to my hapa son, and carefully guide that son to set the all time mass shooter high score.

6'2'', 10 mins at the sun burns my skin, although I have brown hair brown eyes I have pink nipples so overall I consider myself white of celtic descent

Pathetic how virgin stormniggers rejected from society care so much who other people have sex with.

my dream is to have a multiracial harem as G*d intended me to have. it is my divine right as an ANGLO to force my genes upon other races.

there is literally nothing wrong with having multiple wives from different countries and there is nothing you can do to stop me

You know I love this meme, the stormweenie rejection meme, you know why?

It proves they know white people have it worse

why are so many OP sucking dicks ?

we were circumventing the world while you were hibernating hoping your crops didn't freeze up so you wouldn't starve to death Sve.. I mean Muhammad.

>petty nationalism
How many levels of divide and conquer are you on, SENPAI? We're being replaced in every country. South Africa IS our future. No amount of Nordic Supremacism will save you from Muhammed. We need each other's help.

White males lust after ugly hapa looking motherfuckers while white women score the hot Asian men.

image is wrong elliot rodgers dad was a jew

Because cumming in Asian pussy is choice.

Pic related is your average asian fetishist.

correct

Couple thoughts

There are at least two flavors of "pro-white." Pro-white cause you're white and want to feel good about yourself without actually doing anything useful with your life, or pro-white because you want to live in best possible world and best possible world for your children and recognizing realities of race seems prerequisite to that.

Being a race realist doesn't mean being blind to data about your own race though

you're going to notice how asian and south asians within the US outperform whites on things like IQ, lifetime earning, stability of family etc etc

You then read stuff like "A Troublesome Inheritance" and say, alright, looks like what Western Culture and the white race got going for it is more that we seem to have individualistic traits that lead to übermen to take bigger risks, reap bigger rewards, and outperform for the benefit of society. On the whole, that's made it possible for western culture to hop on the backs of a select few, who've carried us further than everyone else. You reason if you got those traits they'll stay with your line.

Asians/South Asians individuals historically have been a bit less -- shall we say -- bold. Higher likelihood of conformity. But, they seem to have a whole lot of other things going for them, and seem to have a ton of traits -- as a whole, on average -- which are going to be really valuable for the future.

then you're gonna see a bunch of retarded white folks having a lot of kids, you're gonna be unimpressed with the quality of white women you encounter -- culturally, intellectually, in terms of values and just raw breeding potential -- and you're gonna see some fine yellow/brown girl with a way high IQ, solid values, appreciation of family and order -- whose into you, and you're going to start questioning whether your priority is nostalgia for a world of restricted mating options or actual positive eugenics and a new master race.

Now go clean your room.

>G*d

>Why do so many "pro-white" people have Asian wives/children?

it's not true, no one here on Sup Forums has touched woman of any color, or child in years

FIRST OFF ARGENTINIGGER
NOTHING nothing NOTHING will stop the inevitable power of god like superior white penis forcing it's way inside non white bodies like the bodies of your subhuman women.
Our dicks were put on the earth by god to inseminate you fucking animals in the hopes that you might one day resemble something close the the glory of white power that your women melt between their hairy legs for you baboon.
All women ALL WOMEN belong to white men and we fucking take what we like dirty dog, I might enjoy nigger pussy one night and gook slice the next I explain shit to you fucking shitskin we own the planet.
I will breed white gods and non white animals alike if I feel it's right and you can take that and fucking think about it because that's all you've got fucking mango eating beaner.
Ok thanks shit head.

>white women score the hot Asian men.
That's not even a relevant combination because Asian males are not viewed as sexual. They are asexual nerds who's job is to geek out somewhere else while women are out enjoying their sex life.
>White males lust after ugly hapa looking motherfuckers
Asian people in general are the ugliest motherfuckers on the planet. It's no surprise that if you fuck one that she is going to not look like an Aryan. But that's not the white men's fault, that's the fault of the shitty Asian genetics. Maybe they just need hybrid vigor from white seed.

Beautiful, this is truth.
Cunt of all kinds belongs first to anglos and then other whites, god bless you all for making such a wonderful platter of flavours for my enjoyment.

If you have a lot of money, then nothing is really stopping you other than the girls themselves though.

I've only tried Dominican and Moroccan, Moroccan was pretty good Dominican was a disappointment.