Does anyone else seriously not give a fug if Russia helped Trump during the election?

Does anyone else seriously not give a fug if Russia helped Trump during the election?
It's not like Trump had Russian troops invade America and force everyone at gunpoint to vote for Trump.
Russia, at worst, hacked someone's emails and gave them to journalists that they knew would publish to the whole world to see.
I'm still more mad at the Democrat Party than I am at Russia, or Trump.

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logan_Act
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I dont think anyone gets it. america sticks its nose in every election around the world, but the rusians allegedly doing just a fraction of it to them and its war/treason/racism.

*If* Russia did leak the emails then all they did was expose the corruption of the DNC party.

I know you won't understand this as an American, but the rest of the world actually thinks Chelsie Manning, wikileaks etc are in the same category: if you have to do something illegal to expose corruption then the illegal action is justified.

It was hillary and podestas fault anyway. They are butthurt and try to blame everyone else for their lack of basic OPSEC. Still trying to make themselves seem relevant after a failed campaign

>america sticks its nose in every election around the world
Worse, it overturns legal elections.

Assad was voted into power (80%!), Was popular with everyone...except Americans, who promptly armed rebels to destabilise the region.

Americans don't even respect democracy in other countries, why should anyone give a shit about them whining now.

putin literally took power by fucking over oligarchs. WTF else could you want?

Was it Russia or the CIA acting like Russia?

> was it al queda or was it Mossad running the 911 hijackers?

Truth btfo'd. How will it ever recover?

seth rich leaked the emails to wikileaks fool

It's because your a partisan hack. Collision goes against the definition of having an sovereign nation. If you love America, you should care about this. Hillary and the Democratic party are irrelevant now. Trump is in the spotlight and that comes with scrutiny and critizism.

Never really cared. It's just how politics on that level work. Hell, Ted Kennedy tried to get the Russian's help against Reagan back in the day. Nixon trying to undermine Johnson's peace talks with Vietnam was unforgivable, but when it's hurting no one I really can't be to bothered since it's been going on for a long, long time.

don't cry little lefty, your beautiful queen will win next time for sure!

I hope they did. Russia and US rule the world together as friends when?

Everyone deserves scrutiny, not just current Republican presidents. Cry more lefty, nobody cares about Russia except you and Rachel Maddow.

literally no one cares except brain-dead liberals

>If you love America, you should care about this.
I love America enough to know that the whole two party system needs to burn, and that Democrats are even more corrupt and morally bankrupt than neocons. The Founding Fathers broke a lot of rules in order to do what was right. Trump needs to stay in office so he can grind Dems, Progs, and MSM to a bloody pulp. After his term I'd welcome someone like Tulsi to wreck Neocon/Zionist ass.

This is the only solution our beloved nation can hope for that doesn't involve an eventual civil war. The parties must be destroyed piece by piece and in turn.

>Hillary and the Democratic party are irrelevant now.
Irrelevant isn't good enough. Hangings will suffice.

It's the law. See "Logan Act". Lock up Trump and the dnc for all i care.

Breaking the law"for the greater good" will almost certainly create a civil war. The DNC is corrupt, RNC is currupt, and the Trump administration is DEFINITELY currupt. the only difference is that Trump never pretended that he wasn't currupt.

>Does anyone else seriously not give a fug if Russia helped Trump during the election?
Unless they can prove President Trump committed an actual crime then no, I don't give a fuck.

I don't even believe that they did much of anything to help. It was leakers that have been supplying the info. And if they did hack the Dems/DNC/HRC, it just proves that Hillary's unprotected server WAS a problem for national security because it probably was accessed with her top secret/SAP info.
They're fucked either way and it's their fault.

Putin is a hero
Trump should just say "even if Russia did help me expose DNC corruption and pedophillia, I don't give a fuck"

This would kill any speculation, in that anybody actually cares.

>Breaking the law"for the greater good" will almost certainly create a civil war.
If that happens, you better start gender identifying as a Texas conservative, faggot.

Good goy! Russia is your friend!

>Muh proof
DT jr just tweeted out the fucking evidence. Even the largest Trump shill can't excuse this. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logan_Act

>Don Jr. is the President
>this shit has anything to do with the Logan Act