youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/world/north-america/us-test-on-north-korea-defence-flawless-says-lockheed-martin/news-story/464e8cbe7ed46148910189f5ed5c0781
reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-china-idUSKBN19W0V6?il=0
upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2017/07/11/Analyst-North-Korea-ICBM-could-carry-multiple-warheads-by-2030/1841499787855/
upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2017/07/11/US-Army-commander-defends-THAAD-battery-in-South-Korea/6101499779314/
washingtonexaminer.com/us-cant-confirm-latest-death-report-of-isis-leader-abu-bakr-al-baghdadi/article/2628256
middle-east-online.com/english/?id=83861
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201707111055441471-syria-daesh-terrorist-raqqa/
dailycaller.com/2017/07/11/mattis-dropped-unprecedented-number-of-bombs-in-mosul-showdown-with-isis/
reuters.com/article/us-gulf-qatar-kuwait-idUSKBN19V2RV
news.xinhuanet.com/english/2017-07/11/c_136435983.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_weapons_and_Ukraine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budapest_Memorandum_on_Security_Assurances
twitter.com/jysexton
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>glorious Aryan mustardrace

This Rob goldstone guy not only had no info, he also has every leftist talking point in the email. About the Russian government supporting Trump etc. He also even tried setting up Trump Sr., by saying that he would send him the info directly. A total jackass. A poor attempt to frame the Trump campaign

This won't get anyone impeached, but due to mass trump derangement syndrome it will have leftists up in arms for the rest of July and make these threads unbearable

1. The email offered support from the Russian government in the form of a meeting with a representative of that government for the purpose of affecting the election.

2. Donald Trump Jr accepted the meeting under those premises.

3. He then failed to disclose the meeting as is required by law.

4. Later, he lied about the meeting. Then he lied about the context of the meeting.

5. Finally he has released documentation that proves he has been lying, and it also implicates Manaford and Kushner.

The Russian government offered to collude with Trump's campaign. Several representatives of that campaign accepted that overture. One of them presently works in the White House. All 3 of those individuals lied about what happened.

It's time for arrests to be made.

YOU CAN'T STOP LOSING!
LOCK!
HIM!
UP!

The Russian ethnic minority of Ukraine is more supportive of Russia often but that doesn't make the annexation legal or nullify the Mariupol agreement in which the UK, US, and Russia swore to uphold the territorial integrity of Ukraine in exchange for Ukraine surrendering their nuclear arms.

Cooperation and warming relations is good, I am saying Russia is highly unpredictable.

Some people do wish the threads were on topic more so, and less annoying with guests shitting up the place.

Please someone post salt. I love these shills freaking out. They’re so delusional.

Now that trump is finished can you wait for president Bernie

IMPEACH DONALD TRUMP JR

Something something Russia something something impeachment DRUMPF BTFO

they're going to be so mad when nothing happens

I WAS RIGHT YET AGAIN LOL

Shilling is beyond retarded at this point

I bet this will be yet another nothing burger

I know he was a forest nigger and prone to fits of autism and had a meth problem but this sounds wrong. Why do historians need to talk about Hitler's dong?

>but due to mass trump derangement syndrome it will have leftists up in arms for the rest of July
This is a good thing though. The more they gaslight themselves the more divorced from reality they become.

Dont repost garbage that was challenged in the last thread as if that never happened. Rebut the challenges you fucking shill.

I swear hitler has a saying about the press and their lies.

>US test on North Korea defence ‘flawless’, says Lockheed Martin
news.com.au/world/north-america/us-test-on-north-korea-defence-flawless-says-lockheed-martin/news-story/464e8cbe7ed46148910189f5ed5c0781

>China says 'China responsibility theory' on North Korea has to stop
reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-china-idUSKBN19W0V6?il=0

>Analyst: North Korea ICBM could carry multiple warheads by 2030
upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2017/07/11/Analyst-North-Korea-ICBM-could-carry-multiple-warheads-by-2030/1841499787855/

>U.S. Army commander defends THAAD battery in South Korea
upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2017/07/11/US-Army-commander-defends-THAAD-battery-in-South-Korea/6101499779314/

>US can't confirm latest death report of ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi: "We strongly advise ISIS to implement a strong line of succession. It will be needed."
washingtonexaminer.com/us-cant-confirm-latest-death-report-of-isis-leader-abu-bakr-al-baghdadi/article/2628256

>Up to 50,000 civilians trapped in Raqa as US-backed fighters advance
middle-east-online.com/english/?id=83861

>Syrian Kurds Liberate Settlement Near Raqqa From Daesh
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201707111055441471-syria-daesh-terrorist-raqqa/

>Mattis Dropped Unprecedented Number Of Bombs In Mosul Showdown With ISIS: first half of 2017 saw nearly as many bombs dropped on ISIS than in the entire year 2015
dailycaller.com/2017/07/11/mattis-dropped-unprecedented-number-of-bombs-in-mosul-showdown-with-isis/

>U.S., Qatar sign MoU on combating terrorism financing
reuters.com/article/us-gulf-qatar-kuwait-idUSKBN19V2RV

>Iran's FM due in U.S. to discuss current developments in Mideast
news.xinhuanet.com/english/2017-07/11/c_136435983.htm

Ukraine had nukes?

That's a great pic. Clinton is indeed a snake.

Trump is finished. It's over. The based black man with a maga hat is disappointed in you all

I just don't understand how Don jr would be retarded enough to fall for it.

>guys, THIS testimony will get him impeached, trust me! This isn't like the 7 other ones I said would but didn't!

When will the government stop your sinful hands?

>Just repost the same thing instead of attempting to rebut the counter arguments made in the last thread
This is why you people get called shills.

And gave them up in exchange for the promise that Russia wouldn't invade.

They are bad actors, people.

They are trying to put us to sleep. Sleepyposter has evolved.

Yes they had soviet missiles. They gave them back to Russia because they threatened hell on them if they didnt.

>We strongly advise ISIS to implement a strong line of succession. It will be needed

Based

Russia freaked the fuck out at a potential new NATO member (pro-Europe Ukranian govt.) seizing effectively their entire Black Sea fleet at Sevastopol. I can understand why they'd be upset about that, although objectively speaking it doesn't mean much since the Russian navy has been crap for 500 years.

>no happenings
>no news
>no polls
>no primaries
>no elections
>no nothing
why even live?

>people who aren't U.S. citizens can't make donations to campaigns or political parties
Sounds like the DNC needs an audit for contributions from illegals.

This general is in full meltdown mode and it's HILARIOUS. They don't believe anything that goes against their Dear Leader. Sad!

Donnie JR will be going to the Senate committee as a citizen.

He doesn't have to take the liberals bullshit inside he'll fire right back

This is what they do. Ignore counterpoints then when you stop responding with anything but 'fuck off shill' they say you aren't refuting their claims.

What was happening? Don posting the emails? Was gone for last few hours

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_weapons_and_Ukraine

>On December 1, 1991, Ukraine, the second most powerful republic in the Soviet Union (USSR), voted overwhelmingly for independence, which ended any realistic chance of the Soviet Union staying together even on a limited scale.

>After the dissolution of the Soviet Union, Ukraine held about one third of the Soviet nuclear arsenal, the third largest in the world at the time, as well as significant means of its design and production.[2] 130 UR-100N intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBM) with six warheads each, 46 RT-23 Molodets ICBMs with ten warheads apiece, as well as 33 heavy bombers, totaling approximately 1,700 warheads remained on Ukrainian territory.

>We strongly advise ISIS to implement a strong line of succession. It will be needed."
Kek!

Get these globalist kikes out of the White House. Trump and his jew party is over.

>mfw the whole predicate for the special counsel investigation is gone
>mfw Comey admitted he leaked the memo to get the special counsel appointed
>mfw those memos contained classified information and are considered property of the state by the FBI
>mfw not only is Comey btfo, there''s no longer a justification for a special counsel

Dilbert is on Tucker tonight !!!

LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT...

GOLDSTONE SAID THAT THE RUSSIAN PROSECUTOR SAID THAT THE PROSECUTOR AND HER DAD HAD SOME SHIT ON HILLARY.

LIBERALS ARE AS DUMB AS IT GETS!

Dilbertman is gonna be on Tuck tonight

>7
try 70

Dibertman will be on Tucker tonight

That's about it

PERSUASION MAN IS GONNA BE ON TUCKER CARLSON TONIGHT

>EXPOSING MY CRIMES IS CRIMINAL!
I'll be back later tonight when shilling dies down. Reddit is sending thier worst right now.

Americans can I get a summary on what's going on?

Well, it's been cute watching you guys try and "make America great again." But your fun has come to an end, Drumpf is finished..

>reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-china-idUSKBN19W0V6?il=0
kek, read this as "please stop making us look bad, Mister President"

Mine salt and enjoy

Dilbertman......
Damn autocorrect !

Based Senator Hatch

>Russia threatens Ukraine to give nukes back
And the Holols gave them back?

Absolutely nothing.

If they make it a public hearing it's going to be ugly for the media and the dems. Major backfire coming

Neat

They had some rights to the arsenal that was given up in exchange for several parties saying that they would maintain the territorial integrity of Ukraine.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budapest_Memorandum_on_Security_Assurances

Russia is a signatory to an agreement that Ukraine would remain territoriality intact.

I know why they were upset, that doesn't mean you can wage wars of aggression with no bases and illegally annex territory.

Should we be worried about this page? Can anyone explain to me whats happening here? This is getting confusing as fuck.

Too early for the salt. They haven't figured it out yet.

mmm yes

shills freaking out cause trump jr ruined their narrative

NYT is providing cover fire for the fact that the russia investigation is defunct.

Maybe he can explain to liberal media how pushing a story about the exposure of Hillary's corruption is terrible optics.

Due to the Budapest Memorandum which guaranteed that Ukraine would remain whole and protected

are we?
>are we?
are we in full?
>meltdown mode?
is it hilarious?
>is it hilarious?

And the state department has stopped monitoring anti-semitism.

>Dilbertman on Tucker
>Don Jr. on Hannity
OH BOY

>wtf I love open borders and globalism now

Do you let Jamal fuck your wife too?

>all those literal whos with blue checkmarks
this is why I don't give twatter any breath.

It's another 'jews talk about shit and cocks' episode yet again. What the fuck is wrong with them?

libshits live in a fantasy world

The only reason I bother is he made such big noise about want to debate. With all the /sg/ and TRS shills of late I had forgotten how worthless leftist shills are.

>The memorandum included security assurances against threats or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of Ukraine, Belarus and Kazakhstan.

>The memorandum was originally signed by three nuclear powers, the Russian Federation, the United States of America, and the United Kingdom. China and France gave somewhat weaker individual assurances in separate documents.

nobody cares, nigger.

This is just as relevant as the last 70 Russia-collusion impending impeachment msm narratives we've seen.

Drumpftards will defend this

The same MSM bullshit story that will be debunked and/or dropped by Friday. Just like the last 101 stories.

And yet in the same breath they're ok with Hillary paying for supposed Russian intel via the pissgate docs.

The absolute state of these people.

Is this what desperation does? How do they get so addicted failure?

Kind of seems like a bad deal to me.

>LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT...

>GOLDSTONE SAID THAT THE RUSSIAN PROSECUTOR SAID THAT THE PROSECUTOR AND HER DAD HAD SOME SHIT ON HILLARY.

>LIBERALS ARE AS DUMB AS IT GETS!

IT'S LEAK BAIT!

SOMEONE IN THE WHITE HOUSE IS GETTING FIRED!

This trump-russia collusion fake scandal maybe worth the trouble. Now we have information of this political operators from DNC that we can exposed to the public.

Let's stop for a minute and put all of this stuff into its proper context for debate:

Republicans spent the last 30 years calling Hilary a criminal.
They spent millions of dollars on dozens of investigations and yet never once indicted her or charged her with a crime.

Then they spent 8 years calling Obama a criminal... Spent millions of dollars on dozens of investigations and never once indicted him or charged him with a crime...

.And now you're pissed off at Democrats and the "liberal media" because REPUBLICAN chaired committees of the House and Senate are investigating the REPUBLICAN President for possible collusion with Russia and treason?

Maintaining nukes is very expensive and they could not maintain them properly, also all of these states push for nuclear non-proliferation so they were heavily encouraging this.

basically
>some woman says she's a russian lawyer, got her hands on anti-hillary stuff
>don jr meets her, she has nothing
>pitches for some sanction to be removed
>jr says can't help
>nyt gets "leaked" old emails
>tries to drip report in bad light
>don jr releases it all at once

Check this guys twatter, he's having a breakdown. They've just realized they've been played, AGAIN!

Now they are forced to report that Russians have incriminating evidence on Hillary. Whatever could it be /ptg/?

twitter.com/jysexton

Prove you're not from neogaf and say, and I quote, "Obama is a filthy nigger and I want him lynched, along with all other niggers and faggots." Without the quotation marks.

>liberals thing that self tweeted out info post lawyer is a smoking gun...

Just MSM trying to make news of nothing for ratings. Combating the nice weather

Don jr is fucked

They're still elated they think they got him.

I've got the trucks ready for them falling into the hole.

Anything going on with that russia nothingburger yet?

why isn't the government bringing a case against him? why isn't he in jail?

>muh popular vote

Who cares, it's just another month of Dems whining about Russia while nothing happens. The only thing worse than an angry public is a bored public, and they're bored with this. To the majority of the American voting public this whole Russia rigamarole will never be anything more than the Democrats mad they lost the election.

In a way the Republicans are actually lucky that this is going on, congress has done fuck all but if the Democrats are running on "muh Russia!" then they'll be easy to beat in 2018.