Ball thread

May we get a ball thead going ?I haven't seen one in a while. Soviet/ various communist ones preferred.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=48a_1499672379
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I guess this is what I deserve

Nazis aren't people

I genuinely enjoy these threads

I'm not being sarcastic either; I have like 200 in my collection already

LMAO

Reposting because i didn't get any (you)'s last time

kek

Try harder.

This one is fucking great

White genocide
h
I
t
e

g
e
n
o
c
i
d
e

Underrated

I fucked and fuck and will fuck plenty..yet 95m white can't cause they are genocided

Fucking gold

mah dick

/thread

>when you use sociopathy as an insult while clearly having zero knowledge of the condition

I am the owner of the /r/memeballs subreddit but I am too lazy to do anything with it
if you want it, send me a PM on reddit

>inb4 reddit
strawmanning our ideological opponents is a powerful tool to convert people to our cause
we are funnier than the leftists. the boomers, and the cucks
our memes are unironically our greatest resource

>going on Reddit

Fucking kek.

I don't use reddit, I am just squatting on the subreddit with a throw away account

DELET THIS RIGHT NOW MOTHER FUCKER YOU WILL NOT RUIN THE FEW GOOD MEMORIES I HAVE LEDT

e

Actually fucking hilarious

d

bitch

>The amount of people who dont know the story behind this meme is just sad

But the dumb fuck deserved it senpai.

Wot?

Fucking died when I saw your flag. Best one so far.

Can I get the pitbull "Step on my tail, violate NAP, maul your infant" image?

Check'd

A few years ago /k/ had a meetup and a dude brought some brownies. After they finished shooting their guns they had a camp fire and a guy offered them homemade brownies, and the fuckers actually trusted him enought to eat them. They all went home and soon a thread was posted on /k/, the guy who gave them the brownies cumed in them multiple times, so the entire meetup ate his cum.

"work harder for less pay" ....

"harder".... lol

You've probably never had a job.

Ancap meme balls are the best.

>advanced
>works only with unlimited resources

"can't talk to white women without mentioning donald trump" - who most White women voted for.

...That is some next-gen autism...fucking hell...

>nation of sociopaths

Communists aren't sociopaths, they are the complete opposite, they originally were the type to sacrifice everything to help you. It's their transition into capitalism that's making them into sociopaths.

liveleak.com/view?i=48a_1499672379

If everyone acted like this chinese guy, nobody in society would have any legs, since they gave them to save some disabled old person who's going to die in a year anyways from natural causes. Selflessness is evil, being a sociopath is healthy and capitalist.

any wishes?

Russia, Antifa and NA?

Any more non-country ones like this? Pretty darn funny.

Post your best Antifa SJW ones

history and /pol my dude

not to mention it's been proven that most rich people are sociopaths. Chinese are becoming super-capitalists with their extreme sociopathic behavior, likely to balance out the years of communism.