D.T. JR

>is there a dumber muthafucka alive?

I mean srsly, we were about to get another NYT story that they could've called FAKE NEWS, FAKE EMAILS, ANONYMOUS OFFICIALS n sheeit, and the mofo just tweets out - what appear to be - highly incriminating and illuminating emails about how he was totally down to collude.

Jesus fkin christ

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/07/11/us/politics/donald-trump-jr-email-text.html
archive.is/8tAmq
twitter.com/GovMikeHuckabee/status/884813352308011008
deathandtaxesmag.com/308883/donald-trump-jr-diaper-don-college-piss-drunk/?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#link_time=1499705350
politico.com/story/2017/01/ukraine-sabotage-trump-backfire-233446
law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/11/110.20
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

His father.

What's going on? I'm not up to speed.

>>is there a dumber muthafucka alive?

OUR WAR WITH CNN IS FAR FROM OVER
SHAREBLUE SHILS ARE ALL GETTING DOXED SOON
>OUR WAR WITH CNN IS FAR FROM OVER
>SHAREBLUE SHILLS ARE ALL GETTING >DOXED SOON

You have to commit a crime to incriminate yourself.

His lawyer must be a literal retard to allow him to post those emails

There is one.

During the campaign JR met with a Russian national who had no connection to the Russian government. Nothing came of the meeting.

Supposedly there was a promise of information harmful to Hillary, but none was delivered. Information isn't illegal, otherwise people could go to jail for words you spoke to them.

>literal larping

Autism

Hue hue hue hue hue

turd doesn't fall far from asshole

You don't know shit about this, do you?
The media already had the emails.
He released them to be 'transparent '. If you read them, you'll see it's a giant nothingburger.
nytimes.com/interactive/2017/07/11/us/politics/donald-trump-jr-email-text.html

MUH RUSSIAN CYBERBULLYING FAKE NEWS PULITZER!!! HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

You forgot to archive it
archive.is/8tAmq

Its more bullshit fake news

Sorry, what is the crime there?

Harassment of Don Jr.

THIS.
We must wait a tweet from the god emperor to confirm junior's tweets

"It's a nothingburger" ~CNN nigger

>You forgot to archive it
Isn't that the Israeli surveillance "archive"?

Seems legit.

>trump and family/administration collaborates with russia
>Sup Forums denies it
>trump family releases emails that PROVE it to be true
>Sup Forums denies its bad

Ffs, this tweet NEVER ceases to be true, the impeachment but will come soon for sure.

>Stage 1: EVEN THE SUGGESTION OF COLLUSION IS ABSURD
>Stage 2: THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION AT ALL
>Stage 3: THE EVIDENCE IS NOT CONCLUSIVE!
Stage 4: EVEN IF THEY COLLUDED IT WASN'T ILLEGAL!
Stage 5: EVEN IF ITS TECHNICALLY ILLEGAL THEY WILL GET OFF!
Stage 6: WELL, IT SHOULDN"T BE ILLEGAL!
Stage 7: ....well...fuck..

We are at Stage 4, I have been keeping track since Stage 1. I expect Stage 7 in approx. 1 year.

I think I've figured you faggots out.
>be anyone in the administratoin
>Spew the most retarded bullshit ever
>wait for these other fags to come in
infinite hype train, donnie.

Please continue.

Are we in such a racist liberal timeline where talking to Russians is illegal? Donald Trump could sit in an office together talking shit about Hillary Clinton and that wouldn't be collusion you dorks. Collusion requires action, not rights that are protected by the first ammendment

T H I C C

The statute in question is 52 USC 30121, 36 USC 510 — the law governing foreign contributions to US campaigns. There are two key passages that apply here. This is the first:

A foreign national shall not, directly or indirectly, make a contribution or a donation of money or other thing of value, or expressly or impliedly promise to make a contribution or a donation, in connection with any Federal, State, or local election.
The crucial phrase here is “other thing of value,” legal experts tell me. It means that the law extends beyond just cash donations. Foreigners are also banned from providing other kinds of contributions that would be the functional equivalent of a campaign donation, just provided in the form of services rather than goods. Like, say, damaging information the Russian government collected about Hillary Clinton.

good post comrade 1.50 rubles have been paid to your account

Thats not even 1 cent USD

Maybe this time you guys suspect the Trump family is a bunch of idiots you will be correct. Sage a slider.

Of course the media already had the emails: the entire operation had already been exposed as Democrat paid shills trying to run a setup.

The Dems are the ones that hired the Russian lawyer. And nothing happened from it. It's all in the open as yet another nothingburger.

The entire fucking democractic party you dipshit. Mao, Obama god fucking pick one.

watching this actually unfold has been fascinating

What crime did he commit?

if he deleted them he'd be just like her

>what appear to be - highly incriminating and illuminating emails

But which are, upon closer inspection, completely inconsequential

twitter.com/GovMikeHuckabee/status/884813352308011008

ITT: Shareblue
It's literally nothing

>The crucial phrase here is “other thing of value,” legal experts tell me.
>legal experts tell me
Anonymous sources tell me*

>Donald Trump Jr. drunkenly wet the bed so much in college they called him ‘Diaper Don’
deathandtaxesmag.com/308883/donald-trump-jr-diaper-don-college-piss-drunk/?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#link_time=1499705350

wtf is wrong with the drumpf family??

uhhh sure honeybun whatever you say

>incriminating

...wouldn't you need to have a crime first?

You wouldn't just bring this up. Donald Trump and his son have existed for decades and only just right during the election all this shit comes up, you had years to say something and didn't and the bride and groom are already married

They are under a yuge amount of sanctions and the Russian economy is roughly down to the size of Mexico so that amount will have to do

We are not worthy.

Slide over to a better thread. Look at the catalogue. Don't reply to slide posters. Ignore slide threads.

Sage

Underrated

Information freely given doesn't constitute a contribution. For something to be a "thing of value" is has to have, in actuality of fact, a known, finite value. The basis of this line of inquiry seems to be the Hochberg opinion paper, wherein Hochberg paid for poll data for his own campaign, then ended his campaign, volunteered for another campaign and offered to provide the poll data he'd paid for. In that case the data would be considered a contribution, since usually a charge would be made for the data, but the campaign in question would have benefited from the data without paying the charge. In this case, however, the Trump campaign would have been making use of information which yes, is of some worth to a campaign, but is valueless, it has no fixed value. The campaign is not benefiting from something which otherwise would have cost them money in transaction.

>existed for decades
>wetting the bed for decades
>fixed it for you

>when you've lost Fox News, the official Pravda of the Trump admin...

There was no information given, according to both don jr and the russian lawyer. So this point is null and void. It would be a good arguement to make if information was actually transferred

Ted Kennedy colluded with the Soviets against Reagan and went on the be the "Lion of the Senate"

>accusations of "muh russia" against Trump for the thousandth time
>Trump supporters ask for evidence
>accuser's evidence is shown
>there's nothing bad/illegal about it
>faggots like (you) think they've won

I bet you're one of those "we all know who really won" Labour faggots aren't you.

If at all

This story shows that Trump campaign had no contacts to Russia, if it wouldn't be for a fat British freelancer reporter friend of D. JR whose source turned out to rather talk about Adoption than providing Info on crooked H.

This is Sup Forums logic? What are you trying to say?

>A foreign national shall not, directly or indirectly, make a contribution or a donation of money or other thing of value, or expressly or impliedly promise to make a contribution or a donation, in connection with any Federal, State, or local election.

Didn't $200 million of Clinton's campaign come from Saudi Arabia

How does that make what your boy did right?

This.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

What did don recieve? What information? Both him and the lawyer admitted there was no information to share

Copypasta is copypasta

Yes, but it went to her PACs

And everyone knows it's against the law for PACs to have anything to do with their associated campaign.

On what basis was it wrong?

Right now, 50000 hyperinflated rubles are not even 1 cent.

So why were you trying to justify his actions by saying "Hillary did it too" if it was nothing? Pull yourself together man

>what basis was it wrong
>Hillary did it too
Pick one

>It's only bad when my opponent does it.

>Donald Trump wasn’t the only presidential candidate whose campaign was boosted by officials of a former Soviet bloc country.

>Ukrainian government officials tried to help Hillary Clinton and undermine Trump by publicly questioning his fitness for office. They also disseminated documents implicating a top Trump aide in corruption and suggested they were investigating the matter, only to back away after the election. And they helped Clinton’s allies research damaging information on Trump and his advisers, a Politico investigation found.

politico.com/story/2017/01/ukraine-sabotage-trump-backfire-233446

Who is that? And who are you?
>impeachment soon! I swear this time!

First off, this is the internet, so nobody Wil believe you. Second, stocks have risen to the highest they've ever been since trump was elected. Record number of manufacturing jobs have returned to america. Border crossings are at an all time low.
And you're saying that's worse than Obamas presidency? Better than Nixons presidency?
Do you know how the impeachment process works? What is an impeachable offense?
What blatant racist remarks has he made? He's appointed people of color and women to some of the highest positions in government.
Yes, what about our children? When we have parents like you, soaking up news article after the other without thinking on your own and assembling the facts for yourself?

If you're a shill 10/10 made me reply

>giant nothingburger

Yeah except that one small part where someone emails him saying "Hey I'm a lawyer for the Russian Government and we explicitly want to covertly give you dirt on Clinton to influence the election" and his response is "I love it."

Sorta makes all those 'Russian Collusion is fake news' claims ring a bit hollow.

He hasn't done anything though?

If he's done something bad then he's done something bad, but he hasn't.

The question is was Trump JR a part of the campaign?

I mean this is the law they claim Trump JR broke: law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/11/110.20
the part they are highlighting is “other thing of value,” but the definition of "donation" is:

"For purposes of part 300, donation means a payment, gift, subscription, loan, advance, deposit, or anything of value given to a person, but does not include contributions."

They all have to do with monetary value, nothing explicitly saying "information is not allowed".

Isn't all this disconnected from the whole "Trumps inner circle has ties to Russias government" if JR isn't apart of the campaign?

You're dumb. By releasing the emails himself, he bypasses the MSM. That way they don't get to tell everyone how to think. People will read them and make up their own mind. What you're doing right now is parroting what the MSM is telling you think about him releasing the emails. You're a stupid loser who still lets the MSM do his thinking for him.

I'm not justifying anything. It's immoral to do it, but not illegal. What hillary did is illegal because not only was she in the government, she sold American uranium based off a trade deal that went straight to her coffers. And once again, Don Jr did not recieve any information regarding hillary. Prove me wrong

I'm saying he did WORSE than anything Trump or anybody connected to Trump has been accused of and is a fucking democrat hero.

Conspiracy of some sort. You can't accept foreign money or services during a campaign. Oppo research is something you normally pay for so it would count as a service. Attempting a crime is still a crime even if you fail. A lot of lawyers are saying he could be charged with a federal crime right now.

Hey, I'm a Russian government official and you should believe me.

See, I'm russian now and you can't prove it.
Same arguement with lgbtq faggots. What's stopping me from identifying as a woman tomorrow? Literally nothing

also says the information offered was from "the crown prosecutor of Russia", a role that doesn't actually exist

Hillary indirectly received funds from the Saudis, which if it could be proven would be in direct violation of FEC ruling regarding foreign contribution

Donald II agreed to receive freely given information, which is true, but not illegal, or even immoral.

They didn't do the same thing, and at no point have I asserted such.

Was Sup Forums always just idiots replying to copypasta and supporting trump?

too bad you just made this up now

still no evidence of collusion

Oh no, He's going to be fined. How terrible!

So this story boils down to
"We hate this guy, we make fun of this guy, he was a absolute joke to us, and we didn't' even bother to help him out. That's why I am not voting for his father."

He also said he never met with Russians. You got a lot of explaining to do buddy

That's a incorrect. There was no money that changed hands, there was no information that changed hands. People are allowed to meet with one another. No prosecutor would take this case. It loses 100% of the time

Was hochberg a foreign contributor?

And opposition research is something you pay for. It has a known value.

So now Donny Jr. is a leaker. Shame.

Then what was it when the Bush's/Clinton's paid an MI6 agent to draft up the piss dossier that ended up getting Trump investigated in the first place?

>There was no money that changed hands, there was no information that changed hands.
"I tried to rob a bank but when I got to the vault it was empty" is not a defense.

Are you actually going to reply to a post with anything other than "lol Sup Forums peoples r stoopid"?

Collusion isn't a crime

talking to Russians isn't illegal

>Then what was it when the Bush's/Clinton's paid an MI6 agent to draft up the piss dossier that ended up getting Trump investigated in the first place?
The Cruz campaign hired him first and that was an opposition research firm with a DC office that follows the law. A foreign entity giving away the same services would count as a campaign contribution.

>comparing apples to oranges in a legal discussion

>which if it could be proven
I don't even know why you're moving the goalposts here. Carrot Jr met with a Russian to get info that might be damaging to a political opponent. Not only is that something of value, but it's something of value from a Russian citizen. Cmon son you gotta keep up

>"The Russians" is "The Russian Government"
>Trump Jr met with someone from Russia
>Big difference

No, the Hochberg case stands as a (non-applicable) precedent for data as contribution.

How much was the Russian data worth? To the nearest 100 dollars. Data is only worth what someone wants to sell it for, information freely given costs nothing at all. I'm imparting information to you right now, free of cost.

I haven't seen a reason to yet

The media has turned liberals into frothing retards with their lies.