What do you predict the world will be like by 2030?

What do you predict the world will be like by 2030?

OP's pick hopefully

like now but with more niggers

if digitz then yellowstone five years before that

we'll have warp drive by then, so we will be exploring other solar systems. it's only a matter of time before we meet the vulcans. we are going to need a strong leader for our unified one world government. i believe justin trudeau is that person

I predict a new season of Seinfeld in 2030

Trump kills all libs

The same, pretty much. The camera on your cell phone will likely have 4 more megapixels.

rollingg for it

Very gay.

come one

More or less the same with better phones and internet, oil will be less and less important for transportation, slightly better developed space industry. WW3 will never happen.

This. The new world order might be in full swing though in Europe.

fuck you

Nice ID mate

Market will crash hard 2022. Trust me on this one.

alot more spics in positions of power

The way things are going now, i predict it will be a total shithole. Not everywhere mind you.

USA, Russia and China will stay as the world's superpowers.

There may or may not be problems in the middle east, and with fat ass kim.

Germany, Sweden and France will become total shitholes and we may start to see white immigration. I personally would not take in the liberals, we should do some screening and only take the people who deserve it.

Poland's economy will improve, and we will see increase in jobs. But for the most part we will stay the same.

Darker in every way

The future is too unpredictable
Imagine explaining what 2017 would be like to someone from the year 2000

>What do you mean the World Trade Center will collapse with people in them?

One problem that won't exist? The elderly

Wanna know why?

hopefully like this

Whites in South Africa will be being genocided

America will be in the midst of a race war

Sweden will be gone

Germany will be broken up (Islamic region, white region, nigger region)

France will possibly also be on the edge of a race war

UK will be about 5 years behind France.

Literally just like now. Hopefully I have completed my transformation into complete normiestatus and have a loving life and annoying kids. Also a billion year mortgage that I have made a significant dent into and car payments for some shitbox to get me to my job. Cant forget the tuition which would probably be a small fortune for the kiddos but its worth it.13 years from now I will be halfway through my career at the age of 38

You think the boomers are bad, with their mini skirts, radicalism and weed. Try being ruled by their kids, a semi-intellectual mass of nu-males who don't even watch the news.

Probably pretty much how it is right now, but with a bit better tech.

In an ironic twist of fate, every nation but Australia is a nuclear wasteland

>in the middle of a race war.

God willing.

it's the year OP dies

By 2030, i will not be so easy.

With any luck

IDK, depends on the breakdown. I'm not sure why anyone would assume the nigs and the spics would form a united front; they both hate white people, but they arguably hate each other even more, and I'm not sure the spics are really a monolithic bloc. If white people have Reiched up sufficiently, we'd be the plurality player if not an outright majority.

Also, we could always nuke a couple of cities to even the odds.

actually that will be 2070

>nuke a couple of cities to even the odds

Do you know how much damage that would do in the long run? I know means everything. But there is definitely better way they doing decade long damage to your own countries land.

More importantly, can I acquire IBM 5100 computer somewhere? Asking for a friend.

Hopefully it will already be won. Rahowa beckons

Robosex slaves that service your every need.

Massive drought is projected to happen all over the place, especially in most of crop producing countries which will hike prices to levels never seen before in the developed countries. People won't even have time to bicker about politics and flags when they have empty fridges and stomachs. Oh you haven't seen anything yet, friend.

I will have my dick inside a sexy fembot

Creepy. I just watched Bender's Big Score again like 2 hours ago.