Say it with me Sup Forums C-O-L-L-U-S-I-O-N

Say it with me Sup Forums C-O-L-L-U-S-I-O-N

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/793
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/52/30121
law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/11/110.20
youtu.be/_i1vMK4XaPk
dailycaller.com/2017/07/10/everybody-is-forgetting-that-clinton-allies-did-the-same-thing-as-don-jr/
disobedientmedia.com/2017/07/new-research-shows-guccifer-2-0-files-were-copied-locally-not-hacked/
newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2017/07/10/New-Research-Shows-Guccifer-20-Files-Were-Copied-Locally-Not-Hacked
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_degrees_of_separation)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

This will definitely lead to impeachment.
It's over for mister Trump.
We have the all we need to impeach now.

Alright, us Polers/4channers are pretty well known for operations that are, usually, successful. Hell, we even managed to elect the fucking president. Today, I propose that we take it upon ourselves to get Trump impeached. We built him, so if anybody can take him down, it is us. Trump is a shady liar, and unfit and untrustworthy, and just all around can't be president. He's a cringeworthy cuck and we must do all we can to get him impeached. He obstructed justice, intimidated the fucking FBI director, and as patriots, we must acknowledge and take action to get this man out of office.

Push for his impeachment, don't make your voice silent. Make sure House Republicans know that they must vote to impeach, in the interest of their party.

TWEET #ImpeachTheOrange
DO NOT STOP UNTIL IT TRENDS
MAKE SURE IT NEVER STOPS TRENDING UNTIL TRUMP IS IMPEACHED

This might be the most important thing we've ever done, do not let this opportunity slip. It is a good chance for us Polers to redeem ourselves after the horrific mistake of electing the worst president in our nation's history.

Make your voice heard.

>The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art.

Yep, rural Americans fretting over Islamophobic texts and art.

Okie dokie.

>doesn't understand what collusion means

I wish it was this easy to control the opposition every time

Why even spend the time? You're not being funny if this is ironic, and you're not being clever if its meant to be subversive. You're just a faggot.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/793
18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information
>(a) Whoever, for the purpose of obtaining information respecting the national defense with intent or reason to believe that the information is to be used to the injury of the United States, or to the advantage of any foreign nation [...]

>(c) Whoever, for the purpose aforesaid, receives or obtains or agrees or attempts to receive or obtain from any person, or from any source whatever, any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, or note, of anything connected with the national defense, knowing or having reason to believe, at the time he receives or obtains, or agrees or attempts to receive or obtain it, that it has been or will be obtained, taken, made, or disposed of by any person contrary to the provisions of this chapter;

>the information is to be used to the injury of the United States, or to the advantage of any foreign nation

>Whoever, for the purpose aforesaid, receives or obtains or agrees or attempts to receive or obtain

A foreign government attempting to interfere in a U.S. domestic election clears this hurdle on both sides
It's espionage by free agency.
I will keep copypasting this until Shermann returns from the grave to genocide the degenerate South.

How about, no. Try-hard faggot.

>Implying you understand what it means

>Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters.

Pics of your guns or GTFO.

Please stop copypasting, it's very retarded and I feel bad for you every single time

I didn't even realize just how stupid liberals were until this cycle. I knew they were dumb but not this dumb.

>Donald Trump eats beef stroganoff
>"RUSSIAN COLLUSION!"

Nothing to see here. Who wouldn't love Russians to help? Everyone does it

This is an unprovable meme. Just like the entire Russia thing has been.

Keep wishing tho kiddo

And? I love it, too. Fuck you and her

Examples of two laws not broken by Trump Jr. Also, an example of two laws broken by Clinton Campaign

Could you guys at least try?

>log in to Sup Forums
>shills are on overdrive
>trump russia trump russia trump russia
>he really fucking did it this time
>smoking gun confirmed
>impreach drumpth!!!
>read it for myself
>oh wow its fucking nothing

it's all so tiresome

>fellow rural white voter here
>us POLERS/4CHANNERS
>HEY! Know that meme magic thing you did? Do it to impeach dru- I mean Trump

So Trump is throwing his son under the bus?
How low will this Russian plant sink?

>Jewing this hard

"I was just kikeposting ironically!" will not save you from the firing line.

"I know! Let's use a muh racist flag. That will fool them for sure!"

Examples of two laws not broken by Trump Jr. Also, an example of two laws broken by Hillary

if trump takes a shit facing russia that's proof too! we must czech the white house recordings of all trump bathroom visits!

>Polers

You're only hurting yourself liberals
you know how this game goes
Media makes a big stink out of something
You rush in and give them clicks, happy to stump the trump
It turns out to be nothing, making you all look like fools, destroying what little credibility you have left. The media doesn't care because they made money off you idiots and are already planning they next big nothing story for more.
And all you are left with is a hollowness in your chest and depression. Just one more step closer to ending it all.

Do you really want to keep walking down this path user?
Do you really want to keep doing this to yourselves?

Most libs I know are suicidal and hate their lives. This is not a joke. I know a guy who's survived two suicide attempts.

I live in NYC, I make $200k a year. Stay mad flyover-cuck.

youtu.be/_i1vMK4XaPk
we're here for you user.

Say it with me Sup Forums, shill threads get saged
sage

only a Jew thinks like this. gas yourself

Nice shill post totally not a shill guy

I don't think he was mad?

I make $201k a year and live in NYC btw.

SAGE AND IGNORE ALL THESE THREADS, SHILLS ARE RAIDING Sup Forums HARD WITH FAKE NEWS ABOUT RUSSIA

IGNORE

IGNORE

IGNORE

THIS IS FAKE NEWS FOCUS ON SUPPORTING OUR GOD EMPEROR DO NOT LISTEN TO SHILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck off kike.

200k in NYC is the same standard of living as a middle class person in a fly over state. Have fun getting fucked with taxes.

>A veteran DNC operative who previously worked in the Clinton White House, Alexandra Chalupa, worked with Ukrainian government officials and journalists from both Ukraine and America to dig up Russia-related opposition research on Trump and Manafort. She also shared her anti-Trump research with both the DNC and the Clinton campaign, according to the Politico report.

>Chalupa met with Ukrainian ambassador Valeriy Chaly and one of his aides, Oksara Shulyar, at the Ukrainian Embassy in March 2016 to talk about unearthing Paul Manafort’s Russian connections, Chalupa admitted to Politico.

You lose again, Democucks.

>baiting this hard

dailycaller.com/2017/07/10/everybody-is-forgetting-that-clinton-allies-did-the-same-thing-as-don-jr/

I still don't understand why these people cry about Russia "hacking" the election, but seemingly have no problem with Israel literally running America.

This is the most obvious pasta I've ever seen, this faggot has a file with pasta it's so obvious

Every time a Trumpian equivocates any action with a remotely similar Clinton action, an angel gets its wings.

Let that sink in.

Thanks for admitting it's not illegal and you have nothing.

I like that song where they say do do do do do do a bunch

>Dirt on the Clintons
>Impeaching Trump

which one you think the hivemind cares about more faggot?

How can a private citizen collude? If I go to Mexico and somebody tells me a story where Trump was an asshole, is that me colluding with the Clinton camp?

God you lib retards are exhausting.

I wish we can go back, leaf. Back the days when Sup Forums wasn't a shit show of shills and liberal faggots.

Can someone explain what Trumps son did wrong? What I got from the emails:

>Trump Jr. is contacted about possible dirt on Clinton from a independent lawyer not affiliated with the Russian government
>They meet
>Turns out she has nothing
>They walk away

what is illegal here? Like cite the exact law broken and why don't be vague.

Clearest case of entrapment since Hansen versus Predator.

OUR WAR WITH CNN IS FAR FROM OVER
SHAREBLUE SHILS ARE ALL GETTING DOXED SOON
>OUR WAR WITH CNN IS FAR FROM OVER
>SHAREBLUE SHILLS ARE ALL GETTING >DOXED SOON

>Shhh done let them in on the plan. Cnn is going to finally teach liberals about all of the laws Hillary broke trying to make something out of this nothing burger. Then they won't be able to claim ignorance when charges are filled against her and bill.

But the Ukrainians literally did the exact same thing tried to dig up dirt on him.

Nothing illegal happened. In fact the DNC went even further than Trump Jr.

BRRRRAPPPP

>get some email "hey we'll help u"
>respond "wow nice"
YOU FUCKING WHITE MALE. YOU RACIST PIECE OF SHIT. YOU SON OF DRUMPF YOU ARE NO BETTER. TWO SCOOPS. GET THESE FUCKING CUFFS OFF ME YOU DUMMY. I'M NOT RACIST. WHY AM I IN CUSTODY WHY AM I IN CUSTODY

>this shill copypasta again

Ukraine, Saudi Arabia, Germany, the UK. 4 nations off the top of my head that we know for absolute certain donated money and or resources towards helping Hillary win, (but, ummm, she lost. she really lost. Its hard to believe but she lost. she lost with every advantage, national and global deep state and media support and one billion dollars but, yeah, its that sad...she lost).
i cant even...continue...hold up...I have to weep for her...its just so fucking sad.

she lost, man. fuck.

she fucking lost??????? we gave her the fucking debate questions and she lost????? we beat up bernie sanders and fucking shot seth rich dead in the streets and she fucking lost???

TO DONALD FUCKING TRUMP??? HE..HE GRABS THE PUSSY!!!!!!!! ITS ON TAPE!!!!!!!

how in the fuck did that rancid cunt fucking lose????

Russia did it? Oh thank god. russia did it.

So...lets impeach Trump. Lets do it now. I have step kids to babysit while the wifey fucks a few niggers. gosh my wife is just amazing.

>typing approved bullshit into a tibetan camel trading forum
>deep into psyops

I live in NYC, I make $202k a year. Stay mad niggerlover

Witnessed?

Say it with me .. S-E-T-H--R-I-C-H

New Research Shows Guccifer 2.0 Files Were Copied Locally, Not Hacked

disobedientmedia.com/2017/07/new-research-shows-guccifer-2-0-files-were-copied-locally-not-hacked/

newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2017/07/10/New-Research-Shows-Guccifer-20-Files-Were-Copied-Locally-Not-Hacked

So what if they colluded. There's nothing illegal aboutt it

It didn't injure the United States

>#ImpeachTheOrange
ebin maymay xD

Shareblue balls making a solid effort today.

>nothing was exchanged

You faggots are truly retarded.

Reminder that the damaging information was not the emails, it was the fact that the Russian government was giving illegal money to Podesta

Reminder that the lawyer is not connected to the Kremlin in any meaningful way (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_degrees_of_separation)

I'm a Wendy's chef in LA and make $204k. And I have an 8" cock. Plus my dad works at nintendo

So, honestly, Goldstone overestimated his sources big time. Setting up a meeting with a Russian who wanted to talk about Russian ophrans instead of delivering Info on DNC is just bad and that's why D Jr. had no issues releasing these Mails.

Wowie you put on a southener flag and everything
There is no way you aren't CTR
one of us for sure!

Whatever you say /nogunz/

>>log in to Sup Forums
hello r/td shill

Return to plebbit faggot

Collusion rhymes with delusion OP.
YOUR DELUSION!
8 more years, and a river of libtard tears for me to enjoy.

>Literally
(((((Literally))))) KYS

"This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump"

>and its government's support for Mr. Trump

>trump calls out podesta and dnc for not allowing fbi to investigate servers
>suddenly narrative changes and is no longer about hacking
>Sup Forums gets raided by shareblue shills

really makes you think

So the Russian government had the good sense to not want that demonic witch elected president. Whoop de fucking doo!

>samefag
Nice try schlomo

But seriously, you can't let him take control of the nukes!

Your dad doesn't work at Nintendo you ducking liar

>I live in NYC, I make $200k
Stop complaining you only make 200k in NY, It's your shity decision to live poor with nignogs

muh dick. you white bois goin to come wit me and see me and Chad bang Stacey's ass

Witnessed!

>Obtaining information about a candidate performing criminal acts in collusion with a foreign nation hurts the nation.

Man, commies really do twist themselves into knots for power, don't they?