Sup Forums IS IN FULL DAMAGE CONTROL AHAHAHAHA

>Yesterday: THE RUSSIAN CONNECTIONS STORY IS A NOTHINGBURGER, FAKE NEWS
>Today: S-so even if there i-is something w-why is it bad? Foreign g-govenrments collude all the time. Y-yuropoors colluded with democrats too. *goes to cry in corner*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/News/world/americas/us-politics/trump-jr-russian-lawyer-steele-dossier-natalia-veselnitskaya-gps-fusion-a7834541.html
politico.com/story/2017/01/ukraine-sabotage-trump-backfire-233446
independent
archive.is/m1hP7
politico
archive.is/UGMJH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You niggers lost the election get over it faggots

Damage control?

or dealing with shills like you?

>Deflecting the issue

>Calls me a shill

So this is the power of Sup Forums in debating. Wow.

Outraged that Russia won't release DNC dirt yet.

It's still a nothingburger, faggot.

No you meme flag faggot, it's the same today as it was yesterday. It's a nothing burger.
>lawyer didn't work for the Kremlin
>actually had zero information
>he left with zero information exchange
So no crime happened. You can't arrest someone for something that isn't a crime.

Except for a top member of Trump's campaign tweeting proof he knew the Russian government was trying to dig up dirt on Clinton to support his campaign and the campaign actively agreed to be helped by Russia.

>trump is finished, says increasingly nervous man

THE ERA OF DRUMPF IS OVER ! XD

/thread

There is no evidence that any crime was committed, faggot. You irrational fucks are going to beat your chests claiming victory, then... nothing will come of this. Hence, the nothingburger.

Azusa > Yui

>a top member of Trump's campaign tweeting proof he knew the Russian government was trying to dig up dirt on Clinton

nigger

Wow. A retard learnt how to use 4-chan

>source may have criminal, treasonous evidence of political candidate
>investigate
>REEEEEE MUH COLLUSION

But when Chelsea Manning leaks information on us
>muh hero
>justice for Manning
>stunning, brave

Do people actually try at ethics or do they just meme it?

So, what did don jr get out of the "collusion"?

Every November 9th that comes around I'm going to be laughing like fuck at this desperate impeachment shit. I might even rub it in a little.

MUH COLLUSION DONT ASK TOO MANY QUESTIONS. IT JUST IS REEEEEEE

There's always heavy debating going on here

>Foreign g-govenrments collude all the time.
so we're still saying its a nothingburger? how perceptive.

>An ocean of a constant stream of shit
>Damage control
U wot?

I read thr emails. He definitely colluded with the russians

>deflecting the issue
Seems to me like faggots like you cannot except the fact /ourguy/ won meaning he didn't deflect shit.

DNC HACK WAS LOCAL
>DNC HACK WAS LOCAL
DNC HACK WAS LOCAL
>DNC HACK WAS LOCAL
DNC HACK WAS LOCAL
>DNC HACK WAS LOCAL
DNC HACK WAS LOCAL
>DNC HACK WAS LOCAL
DNC HACK WAS LOCAL
>DNC HACK WAS LOCAL

>Bernie Sanders can still win the election any day now
>Drumpf will be impeached and imprison for treason any day

Delusional mentally ill libtard city boys

>lame partisanship
>can't ridicule the broad side of a barn
>AHAHAHAHAHA
Put your donkey flag back on, please

independent.co.uk/News/world/americas/us-politics/trump-jr-russian-lawyer-steele-dossier-natalia-veselnitskaya-gps-fusion-a7834541.html

Explain this. Everything Trump, his family or administration has been accused of, the Democrats have already done (or are doing). Is this the power of Democrat projection?

And here's the archive

>independent co uk/News/world/americas/us-politics/trump-jr-russian-lawyer-steele-dossier-natalia-veselnitskaya-gps-fusion-a7834541.html
archive.is/m1hP7
>politico com/story/2017/01/ukraine-sabotage-trump-backfire-233446
archive.is/UGMJH

BREAKING NEWS

trump is a foreign puppet used to undermine the authority of the world's highest executive office

tune in a year and a half ago

>Sup Forums is one person
ok kid.

Your flag is why nobody is taking you seriously.

>Donald Trump wasn’t the only presidential candidate whose campaign was boosted by officials of a former Soviet bloc country.

>Ukrainian government officials tried to help Hillary Clinton and undermine Trump by publicly questioning his fitness for office. They also disseminated documents implicating a top Trump aide in corruption and suggested they were investigating the matter, only to back away after the election. And they helped Clinton’s allies research damaging information on Trump and his advisers, a Politico investigation found.

Liberals have a hard time understanding that a government prosecutor is not a representative of the federal government outside of their capacity to prosecute crimes. Do you think an assistant district attorney of Boise is a representative of the federal government and white house?

Jr met with a private citizen. There is nothing remotely wrong, shady, or illegal about this. If you disagree, please tell me which laws were broken

>collusion
Nigga what? I mean, I know you can't read, but there are active people in the Russian government that were sick of Hillary pegging them, and fucking their economy over. She also sold them jank uranium last year, which was the final straw, and opened a mutually beneficial relationship with the Trump administration.

Now, take the dicks out of your many orifaces from the goats that surround you, and listen up: the willingness of a government to turn over documents is not collusion. We all know the Clintons are guilty beyond belief, but the evidence collected by the NSA was obtained illegally, prior to Trump picking up politics as a hobby. From a legal standpoint, collusion would have ment prior to the election, rather than diplomatic structuring after inauguration. He's not overthrowing governments, or destroying economies like Obama and the Clintons, nigga is playing tennis and keeping a hands-off approach to governing.

We've been over this with the entire internet, f/a/ggot. No laws were broken.

If Russians had some dank memes on Gookmoot, I'd check it out.

If this is your go-to place for a "debate" you're a fucking retard mouth-breather acne-ridden mong who is clinging to this website as the only reason not to kill yourself.

fixed her for you

So she tried to trade information that she didn't have, for influence DJT Jr couldn't give.

Not a single vote was changed.

Who cares?

fixed my fix

SOME GUY ON Sup Forums JUST MADE A THREAD EARLIER SAYING MAKE AS MUCH ANTI TRUMP THREADS AND SEE IF THE RUSSIAN SHILLS CAN KEEP UP
DONT FALL FOR IT NEWFAGS

>Sup Forums still thinks it's relevant
wew

I genuinely am feeling bad for the shitlibs. They desrve hanging, but this incesant humilation will make day of the rope a suicide thing, not a justice thing.

This is a scam. Goldstone is a silly man who made a joke about "muh russsia" to a family friend.

Libs about to get humiliated for jumping on a joke.