This will be the average americans face by 2050

How does it make you feel that not even trump will save you from this inevitable end?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c5xJpj7EmQM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>This will be the average americans face by 2050

The USA will become whiter??

What, will they genocide blacks?

How does it feel to have once been the center of the entire world and now to be the asshole of the entire world?

How you sister, mom, daughter feels that you aren't doing nothing about this.

They will be more nigger looking.

They just look like tan white people to me

Mexicans have weak effeminate jawlines which is the number one most important facial feature that women select for. These round faced spics will be outbread in a matter of a generation.

fpbp

it's what thew average american looked like in 1650. so why not.

What a joke. 22 year old here, Latin guys get tons more pussy than white guys my age.

>tfw bean boy
> past 3 girlfriends were all blue/green eyes blondes

DESU I just want a qt Americanized Latina

They're shit though

These will be the average Europeans by 2030.

youtube.com/watch?v=c5xJpj7EmQM

sure sissy white boii

>Latin guys get tons more pussy than white guys my age.

They lower their standards to the point thats its not even an achievement.

Not remotely concerned. Fuck this gay earth anyway. Also sage.

this
see

We're getting spic'd not blacked like Europe and the Somali-brigade.

Rekt.

memes aside mexicans and latin americans generally are x10 better in terms of quality and appearence comparing to arabs.

I guess. I just see a lot with hot white chicks.

Why Sage? Can Americans not handle the truth?

I think that's being a bit too generous. You can tell those Mexicans are more on the Spanish side than the Amerindian side. Unfortunately, the spics we're getting are about 15% white.

Kek

Spics are moderately annoying since they don't speak English but it's better than Ahmad who will blow you up for not being muslim

Aw, he plucks his eyebrows.

ARE YOU FUCKING JOKING

That Mexican looks fucking black and asian

That's nowhere near the average Mexican we get in the US. They send us pure Mayans.

>How does it make you feel
Mexicans are white sooooo, pic related

Look at the pick in op dumbass, they aren't European either

so a tattoo of the people that were murdered by YOUR ancestors killing donald trump?

Sauce

>murder
more like
"Chichimeca military strikes against the Spanish included raidings, ambushing critical economic routes, and pillaging. In the long-running Chichimeca War (1550–1590) the Spanish initially attempted to defeat the combined Chichimeca peoples in a war of "fire and blood", but eventually sought peace unable to defeat them. The Chichimeca's small-scale raids proved effective. To end the war, the Spanish adopted a "Purchase for Peace" program by providing foods, tools, livestock, and land to the Chichimecas, sending Spanish to teach them agriculture as a livelihood, and by passively converting them to Catholicism. Within a century, the Spanish and Chichimeca were assimilated"

nice gringo history faggot

CHI

Wrong

Kek which corner of little Mexico are they teaching that in? Native SAs were killed by the plague.
That's fuckin science bro.

The kikes still think they will still hold sway over the West and live to see 2050. Cute.

false and disgusting

Am confused

so stupid. you dont have an ounce of Mayan blood. like my post implied you are more Spaniard than indigenous

>MAYANS
>Chichimecas
pick one

lol, why. to me their is no difference between one tee-pee nigger and another

t. Latino male

While i, even as a spic, think that every spic should be deported, legal or not.
The biggest contributor to the high birth rates of spics are illegals, if they're deported for good you could see a drop of the hispanic population of even 40% (around 35-45% of hispanics are illegal)
Most of the legal spics have lower birth rates and are dropping.
So deporting all illegals does help, doesn't fixes the problem but certainly helps.
What we need is get whitey to breed above replacement rate, that's all.

2050 is only a generation away. It won't be anywhere near that for quite a while.

yeah sure like theirs no difference between anglos and white jews LMAO!

we're all gods compared to you Jose

He looks like a faggot

Nah instead they'll just bribe your police and cut your head off so you can't complain when they start running drugs through your neighborhood

You breed like rabits between 16 and 21 sure. But you age poorly and have no ambition to improve your station. Women will abandon you and you can only hope you've welped enough bastards Witch of course you will because your no better than niggers.

WE WUZ GODS N SHIEET

>mfw
Realtalk, I don't really care.

I actually agree in that mexicans look way more indigenous than what OP posted. If the beaners we got actually looked like OP's pic they might actually be bearable human beings, even if they still had to go back.

Op's pic looks more generic southern european with slight amerindian admixture. Our spics look like 95 percent mayan with 5 percent spaniard.

>mexicans are white

Lmao, I think like 1 in every 10,000 mexicans are pure spaniard or european. Hippies are fucking autists.

That's still too white
This will be the average americans face by 2050

>2050 American

>Average weight

Same immune system spaniard. There is a tiny fraction of natives left just like Native Americans

Willing to bet at least half of this board is not mad """whitebois""", I know 4 other friends who come here every once in a while to bait

This is what liberal collectivist scum trolling conservative collectivist scum looks like.

>2050
>average face is white
awesome

the new world is a failed melting pot experiment

>implying i wont be in canada come 2024 mooching off treadu's government and bagging chink wimmens because i'm a poor oppressed white minority in a southern american nation

manifest destiny nigger

Those look like slightly darker Southern Europeans. The typical Mexican is as dark as a Paki.