Emails Show Trump Jr. Knew Russia Was Working To Support Trump Campaign

Sup Forums CONFIRMED CUCКED

npr.org/2017/07/11/536648394/emails-show-trump-jr-knew-russia-was-working-to-support-trump-campaign?sc=tw

#resist

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/GPxfg
express.co.uk/news/world/737513/Hillary-Clinton-charity-received-millions-in-German-cash-after-praising-Angela-Merkel
dailycaller.com/2017/07/10/everybody-is-forgetting-that-clinton-allies-did-the-same-thing-as-don-jr/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here's the archive archive.is/GPxfg

also shows that he met with her because they said hillary was working with russia

You will never be a real country.
You will never be white.
The Irish and Polish are whiter than you.

um hum that treasoned burger smells good !

bahahahaha, this is turning out to be a glorious day

Even Podesta said this Russia shit was a nothingburger so why can't the media let go?

express.co.uk/news/world/737513/Hillary-Clinton-charity-received-millions-in-German-cash-after-praising-Angela-Merkel

Stop German meddling in our election! Remember the $4 million dollars!

It doesn't matter to his supporters. There's literally nothing that would make them turn against him.

Luckily they're only about 35% of the population. And Muller doesn't give a fuck about what you think is fake news.

It might take a year or more, but there will be indictments of high level campaign and administration officials.

IMPEACH TRUMP JR

>I didn't collude with Russia to influence the election
>I just tried to collude with Russia to influence the election

How does he think releasing those emails will help him?

Not when they control all threw branches

Isnt he a private citizen?

give it to me straight

is he mentally challenged?

>no crime committed
>therefore no evidence of criminal actions
>the left LITERALLY doesn't understand this
>desperate for just one win
>continues to do nothing but lose

>*inhales deeply*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And what will you and the rest of the fragile snowflakes do when this turns out to be nothing like all the other stories? Will you start stalking Republicans at softball practice?

>Don Jr. And co. too stupid to not put their treason in writing

Just hang him for treason ahead. He's too dumb to live.

When you have to throw out NPR articles to bolster your nonevent you know things are getting desperate. Can anyone point to a law which was broken? Should opposition research be illegal? What exactly is the issue here?

I know its hard for your warped pea brains to come up with anything but shouting 'muh impeachment' but try and use that noggin and articulate something meaningful

Hey look it is one of those Ukrainians Hillary hired to help her campaign

TOO LATE FAGGOT

>proof of collusion

He's scooping the press and controlling the flow of information, that NYT faggot had a meltdown over this strategy

OUR WAR WITH CNN IS FAR FROM OVER
SHAREBLUE SHILS ARE ALL GETTING DOXED SOON
>OUR WAR WITH CNN IS FAR FROM OVER
>SHAREBLUE SHILLS ARE ALL GETTING >DOXED SOON

I'm not 100% on US law but isn't attempting to commit a crime still a crime?

dailycaller.com/2017/07/10/everybody-is-forgetting-that-clinton-allies-did-the-same-thing-as-don-jr/

Oops there went your bullshit narrative

I can see it now:

>Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump 1m
>The FAKE NEWS has made it impossible for me to do my job. I will be resigning at the end of the week. Unfair!

Yes because massive portions of Sup Forums didn't flip the fuck out over him bombing Syria.

>talking to a Russian is a crime

Congress has to impeach, but Mueller can file indictments against anyone else. Kush, Jr., Flynn, Manafort, etc.

Whats the crime?

The Irish are white you pathetic obese shart. Ireland is the westernmost country in Europe.

Sure kid.

>haha look at those emails that incriminate shillary that russia sent to trump
>haha trumptarts btfo XD

>wow just wow presidential canidate do opposition reasearch
What a moron you are, this is completly normal and legal to search for the wrong doings of other canidates and make them public it doesn't matter where informations are from, if they are true. Sage

what about the Trump dossier, opposition made up (((research)))

>Irish are white because Ireland is west of Europe
>Hides flag
Jesus you potato niggers are really as dumb as niggers

>I didn't collude with Russia to influence the election
>I just tried to collude with Russia to influence the election

Because talking to a russian lawyer who isn't a government official or connected to the government is the same as colluding with russian government... ok sure..

Remember when Bill Clinton met the Secretary of State and the media dropped it like a sack of rocks?

what charges will be brought against all the presidents men again?

Yaaaaaawwwwwwnnnn

and that both manafort and kushner knew about it before the meeting because they had been included on the chain in the last email.

>a meeting — set up by music promoter Rob Goldstone

Report all botposts
Hide all botposts

Maybe 7 and a half, right?

>Goldstone: hey Russia loves and supports Trump but look at this compromising info on Hillary working with Russia
>Don Jr.: sure yeah i'll work with Russia on finding dirt on her working with Russia!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LEFTIES LITERALLY THINK COLLUSION DURING A POLITICAL CAMPAIGN IS A CRIME
AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH THEY ACTUALLY THINK IT IS

In the emails he's told she works for some fictional Russian Crown Prosecutor or something. He thought he was meeting a representative of the Russian government

Stop. People might learn something.

The only crime is breaking a campaign law banning foreign nationals from donating anything of value to a campaign. Typically that cover monetary value but liberals are trying to spin it so that even learning information from a foreigner is illegal. I doubt it'll stick but it's definitely bad PR for Trump and co.

Based norway always there with the archive

quid pro quo for firing Preet Bhrahra and influencing foreign policy, niggas.

BREAKING NEWS
BARRON CONFIRMED TO BE ASSOCIATING WITH RUSSIAN HACKERS PLAYING CS:GO
IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT
DRUMPF IS FINISHED

>Russia helped based Trump get elected
>a bad thing

if anything, it's one more reason to love Russia

>This is proof trump colluded
>This is proof trump's son colluded
>This is proof trump's son might have colluded given the opportunity
Jesus this angle is getting less damaging by the minute

>And what will you and the rest of the fragile snowflakes do when this turns out to be nothing like all the other stories? Will you start stalking Republicans at softball practice?

fucking kek'd

srsly tho he literally dumped the whole story and the NYT writer is on suicide watch, yet there clearly wasn't even a story? I'll bet the NYT had this story earmarked to be dripped out for at least two weeks

and old DJT Jr. just went and smashed it right in the nose

b-e-a-utiful

Why don't I never see the list of secret informations that Russia gave to Trump about Hillary? I don't recall any other bashing than those concerning her health, but her bad health was so obvious that I don't see how they needed Russia's aid with that.

I bet nothing happens.

>Russia was working to support the candidate who didn't want to go to war with them

Well golly gee fucking whiz those stupid rascals

Do you guys think you fit in here?

That if you wear language like an affectation you won't get noticed?

If I had to guess, tax evasion, money laundering, civil and criminal conspiracy, perjury, and maybe state level RICO violations.

And that's assuming there's no iron clad evidence of collusion, eg wire taps, financial records, etc.

Because if they do find that, shit is going to get real.

I think you should be asking yourself that question

WikiLeaks was the best of times

I for one am jonesing for some Hilary dirt

What did they get on Clinton?

Dont post these it shows WaPo isnt a bunch of lying fake newers.

Except lying under oath, and contacting Russia before he was elected.

Ratings

Holy fuck.
>Russia helps Trump to become president
>Trump wants to start nuclear war with Russia
Everybody wins!

Man.... they're so desperate, pushing a nothingburger story again.

Doesn't the media realize this shit doesn't work?

oh yeah, I'm sure they're going to find evidence of Trump colluding with Russia after an 8 month FBI investigation, even though they literally still have nothing currently and are touting this DJT Jr. thing like it actually merits anything more than a cursory read

do people actually think the first evidence of collusion was going to be voluntarily tweeted out by Trump's son????

I wonder if the leftist media has realized that they have become racist towards Russians. Next they are going to start hunting down Russian Americans who voted for Trump (which is almost all of them) and clam they have a connection to the Kremlin.

Actually that is a good idea how can we get them to do that.

He tried and failed to collude with Russian government. Seems like a pretty big deal to me. The guy who tried to break into my house failed when I caught him but the police still took him away

This.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

Breaking news: Barron trades his factory new AK-47 for a knife from a Russian playrr in CS:GO

Whatever sings ya to sleep princess.

>If I had to guess

thank you for your expert opinion.

though it'd be more appreciated if you commented on what you actually know, like the Kardashians or Hillary Clinton's anal fissures.

Get a better narrative, shills.

What lie under oath?

"contacting Russia" isn't a crime.

> Make excuses as we're sold out to Russia
> Make excuses as we're sold out to Saudi Arabia
> Make excuses for outright treason

Why do Trumpcucks hate America? All real Americans are ready to impeach.

IT'S NOT FAIR TRUMPBROS
HE WAS ONE OF THEM ALL ALONG
IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OUR TURN

did you even read the email? I'm not sure anybody could make the legal argument that Russia colluded with Donald Trump by revealing to him that she was a criminal... except they didn't even do it because the lady didn't want to deliver the goods and wanted to talk about the god damn Magnitsky Act

not to mention it doesn't even past the smell test that a Russian government agent would point the finger at criminal dealings by Russia

fucking stupid user, get your head in the game

Watching all the retarded Trump cultists defend this is amazing.

Where was lying undwr oath.

another big pile of Nothing Burger

Holy shit look another sharia blue.
They started the mass shilling guys better break out the hard redpills again, looks like we got some fresh meat ready for grilling.

defend what? the utter lack of any evidence of a crime whatsoever?

The media's clinging to the idea that they still have a sway of public opinion when the truth is of it's just their ineffectual little leftist """anti-establishment""" whores who still buy their every word.

It would take years to prosecute all of that.

>bad pr
So less than nothing.

Fuck off back to hell.

do you really think that is legit ShariaBlue? that post strikes me as 100% bait, particularly the locking up his supporters bit

but idk anymore the left is pretty insane

THESE FUCKING JEWS CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

THE DEMOCRATS AND THE MEDIA MUST BE STOPPED

But Nuland cookies in Ukraine is no crime.

Russia didn't no. The Trump campaign tried to though

Lol. Liberals aren't real Americans. Go back to HuffPo

I 'member!

1 post by this ID

Mexico wanted Hillary to win though

Obama didn't dissuade illegals from voting. Illegals voted en masse, is that not collusion?

You obviously don't know anything about investigations. Something of this size, scope, and importance could take years.

>t. somalian descendant
Arguing that Poles and Irish are not white is the first sign of a nigger or mud person. You are not white.

But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes