Republicans say colleges have negative impact on U.S

Is this true Sup Forums? do Republicans actually believe that education is bad for America??

> While a majority of the public (55%) continues to say that colleges and universities have a positive effect on the way things are going in the country these days, Republicans express increasingly negative views.
> A majority of Republicans and Republican-leaning independents (58%) now say that colleges and universities have a negative effect on the country, up from 45% last year.
people-press.org/2017/07/10/sharp-partisan-divisions-in-views-of-national-institutions/
assets.pewresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2017/07/11101505/07-10-17-Institutions-release.pdf

cuck

This is the broadest ducking graph i have ever layer eyes on. Information is accessible, and I hate Marxist sjw fuckery.

If you think colleges are about education youre a 70 iq subhuman

>US colleges
>education

>tfw all of them have a negative effect master race

That's very smart comment coming from you, user. I am even amazed that you know how to type and write a word!

Education is great. Colleges are tending towards less useful education and more useless bullshit. Don't try to tell me that the hordes of idiots being encouraged to take on $60k in student loans to get a degree in psychology are all going to find gainful employment in their chosen field.

This is why people are losing faith in post-secondary education. The shit that goes on at Mizzou and evergreen, among others, just turns everyone off. Parents want their children to succeed, and these colleges are not providing a convincing argument that they will help provide this to their children.

This.

Universities are becoming obsolete since most of the shit they teach you is available on the internet if you know where to look.
Nowadays, all normal colleges do is teach liberal ideologies.

You'd be better off going to a community college or trade school.

Our colleges used to be world renowned
Now they are a laughing stock

maybe because they're politicized as fuck? Who the fuck goes to university to get brainwashed?

Most campuses are not politicized, but how these rednecks would know that, if they didn't even finish high-school...

>people-press.org
Totally unbiased source there.

Which is why I am asking if this is true. I am trying to understand the American mindset.

The source remains the same, cuck

Please take that chip of your shoulder, going to college is what made me hate liberals.

American schools piss away money on hopeless students.
Diversity quotas were a terrible idea, just look at BLM for proof of what I'm speaking about. Incredibly disruptive to the learning process, enrollment rates decrease with them around and faculty begin to quit because they get tired of the bullshit.

Guess who earns more?

education is great.

leftist "professors" who are far more keen on pushing politics onto their students than actually instructing them on a subject are HORRIBLE.

Not education.

Liberal indoctrination centers are bad for America.

Some degrees really are useless, though.
Brainwashing material.

So, the liberal indoctrinated zombies voted for the liberal, and that's supposed to surprise us.

Most things that make America great are thanks to your universities. I don't understand why you hate them...

Because they have become a sad joke
You asked the question, you keep getting the same answer, and you keep shoving your head deeper up your own ass.

>transportation industry, trade skills, business owners, agriculture, construction, manufacturing, livestock commodities, skilled labor, etc
>IT bubble, education industry, activist, social politics, the (((arts))), "fashion", white collar, (((studies))), service industry, (((entertainment))), etc
Which group would vote Trump?
Which group would vote Hillary?

This

Besides, most "degrees" are trash

Engineer here

People spending money for something they more than likely will never use instead of making money and investments right off the bat.

I think this is more of an opinion but you decide.

Kikes have been blowing out the costs of them for 40 years. Also letting people who don't belong in them in them. AKA NIGGERS AND FOREIGN TEACHERS.

Its all anti western white male at its basic design!

Same with the Block Apt. Buildings Britain built back in the 60's. They have a agenda. They knew the soft GENOCIDE would take decades. So they throw supposed nigger love and cultural Marxism in your face like it holds any power over me or you.

The real truth is WANT. Kikes WANT SLAVES. They traded nigger salves during the colonial times and owned them. Kikes also slave traded during Roman times.

Why would you think in one GENERATION that they would change? Might as well lot niggers into the same reference. Further note it isn't my races or countries job to try and civilize niggers or 3rd world. That is what kikes and libshits like to claim for cheap labor.

THEY DESERVE DEATH!

But they are not: most universities produce a high amount of important scientific research and you will probably be benefited by it in the near future.

>ducking