The current state of Sup Forums

>haha fuck le muslims xD retake constantinople xD based christians we will remove kebab deus kek vult praise praise praise fuck islam xD
>woah dude wtf you serbs are literally subhuman you killed 8 gorillion innocent women children and old they were based white muslims pedes like can just like ugh like please you are hurting my brain can you just like stop this is horrible you people are genocide maniacs

???

It's just butthurt Balkan diaspora

Also when the fascist larping butthurt bosnian shows up just a reminder that his ancestors were Serb/Croat Christians that converted to 3rd world religion called Islam just so they could avoid taxation. Let that sink in when you try to respond to his baits.

The muslims conquered a big portion of eastern europe for centuries. Europeans have every right to protest against islam.

My point is you protest against Islam but when Srebrenica is brought up you are all like muh 8 gorillion innocent muslims that dindu nuffin.

I wish I understood why everyone hates us. Its sad knowing my father fought for the future of Christendom just to get spat on westerners who claim to hate Muslims. Any westerner who claims my "hwite muslims," is the biggest joke of a person and has never experienced what these secular Muslims are really like. When Islam starts to grow in a community weather it be a secular form or radical form it will go to no ends to try and breed out the other ethnicity's, for them race mixing is not and issue, why should it be when daddy imam can just convert those mongrel baby's to Islam and gain a new army. That's why the Bosniaks were must reluctant to race mix for them it wasn't a problem secular Muslims are like a hive mind waiting to be turn on my their closest imam. The same is happening in Europe but with this westerners for some reason chose to accept this as a cultural genocide on white Christians when its the same thing that happened to us?

The sad thing is that shitposting turk is right westerners are bunch of larping feminine pussies that only talk but dont do shit. Guess we Eastern Europeans gotta stick together against these Muslim parasites.

Then the next problem is that westerners call us rape baby's, if correct wouldn't you support the last bastion of white Serbs wishing for their own cultural preservation? Europe will have the same problem and In some areas already does, where race mixed baby's have become majority, but you don't see westerners calling the large majority of westerner European whites as subhuman but with Serbs its okay to do this? I real want to understand the hypocritical mindset of a westerner.

I hate to admit but ya he's right.

Serbs are degenerate niggers and an example of Christian terrorism and everything else liberals need to attack whitey. Serbs also started both WWs and every other war they've gotten involved in and lost the last 800 years. Fuck Serbs fuck Serbia bunch of niggers.

the turk rape baby meme is just a meme. the one who is actually a rape baby are Turks who took white babies from Balkans and turkicized them.
>pic related they are manlets

>le funny sarcastic greentext of contrasting opinions because pol is one person with le meme frog xD xdxd
Nobody even says that, it's just other butthurt balkanshits, serbs did nothing wrong, fuck muslims, fuck off.

Kind of talking like one tho...

How in any way did we start the second world war?

Secondly if you still believe the Jewish propaganda that Serbs did ww1, plz gas yourself. WW1 was an imperial bloodbath, to claim anyone instigated it is a blatant acceptance of you knowing little of our history.

Christianity has been used as a tool to mobilize you Serbs into killing innocents. Did you think you were solemn knights of the Lord? No, you're hypocrites of the highest order. Murderers, thieves, rapists, criminals, bandits.

What a joke that you all think you did some sort of heavenly duty by killing Bosniaks, Croats and Albanians. They didn't care about religion, and you didn't either, you just used it to galvanize your population through propaganda into killing your white European neighbors for nothing. And to this day you celebrate black culture, listen to nigger music videos, idolize Tupac, and defend gypsies who throw up the Orthodox hand sign.

You people truly are deluded, a mockery of what you used to be when you fought actual Turks. You lie to yourself that you're protecting Europe but you didn't massacre any sandniggers, you didn't fight off any Africans, you didn't defend yourself from Islam. You just lied to yourself that your criminal paramilitaries were heroes when they were a group of roving sinners eager to pillage and kill anyone that wasn't a Serb, regardless of their religion. They interviewed some of them and they said the same thing.

So go on and be proud of your European killing culture, because your patriarch told you that you did a wonderful deed. But don't try to paint yourself as crusaders. Crusaders went into the middle east and actually fought sandniggers. You went into your backyard and killed your white brothers.

Radovan Karadzic did nothing wrong.

Also if were niggers then what does that make you American? Your country is only 60% white.

(you)

No one is defending kebab, we just hate you Gypsy Turks as much as we hate them.
We know full well you kiked based countries like Croatia, Hungary, Bulgaria and Romania out of their rightful clay.
We know full well you didn't really remove kebab, only a small portion of your own traitors and converts. Every other kebab removal you attempted has failed without external assistance.
We know full well your diaspora votes far left and sides with the very mudslimes you claim to remove.
We know full well that you are the worst """Slavs""", the worst Balkan nation (not counting Bosniaks, ie. Serbian and Croatian traitors) and the worst """Christian""" nation.

Fuck Serbia, only stupid autists who believe the memes without researching have a high opinion of you.

You niggers are behind everything. Don't play your goldbergivic tricks on me.

Over 70% of our country identifies as white only, you're believing Jewish lies as per usual with dumb Serbs. I'm Albanian and our country is more white than yours and we make more babies than you we took Kosova and we will take the rest of Serbia.

The funny thing is you go "who cares about the white Muslims lmao kill all Muslims xD xD" but then you go around and criticize the US for bombing based Assad or being hostile against Iran. Because Shia Muslims are the cool ones, but nope, my European neighbors, who have slavic names and slavic history, who look like me, who drink alcohol and eat pork and maybe pray at a mosque once a year, they're the real problem. Let's all kill them

Crusaders killed just as many, if not more, white Europeans in Europe as they did sandniggers in dunecoonistan.

Whoever states that the tiger thugs under Arkan were heroes needs to gas themselves, coming from a Serb. Secondly you fail to understand that white Muslims are not white, once you convert to Islam, you have permanently scarred yourself go live in Bosnia tell me how fun living these "white muslims" are, recently in Sarajevo they've been forming gangs with Saudis, who under the current government are getting payed to come into Bosnia. these gangs have been killing and stealing shit from Christians, Serb Croat Hungarian none are immune. Lastly I do agree with you weve been enemy's with people who should be seen as our brothers, the Croats. But to remotely claim that only Serbs did harm to other Christian groups in the Balkans is a massive understatement. The Balkans have always been a war zone Christian v. Christian to Muslim v. Christian all categories of war have seen their fair share, but should we not look forward as Christians and forgive one another for past upheavals and make amends to fight the greatest cancer known to humanity?

Muslims are fine when left to their own accord, in THEIR OWN lands. No one is arguing that, only neocons or Jews want to see the middle east JEWED. The Muslims who wish to stay in their country can and have proved as wonderful allies who wish to see the destruction of the Jewish collective, but those of which who live in our Evropa need to either be deported or face an ultimatum of liquidation of assists and estate

Alright mister white man, seeing as you're a white man. Don't all whites have a shot at cultural preservation, even if their is a growing minority who are mixed such as in America?

Islam does not belong in Europe because Europeans are naturally resistant to it. Think about it, you have a people who have been drinking the same alcohol, eating the same foods like pork, practicing the same cultural rites for thousands of years. Then Turks decide to try an experiment and for 300 years you have "Muslims" in Europe who behave like Europeans and look like Europeans.

Remember, Bosnians and Albanians used to be Christians. A lot of them still are. None of them practice sharia law and all of them see the impracticality of forcing a sandnigger Arabian religion on Europeans. They're LARPers. Give it 100 or 200 more years and they won't care about Islam anymore. Turkey's experiment ultimately failed.

Ok tell me if they are le based secular white muslims xD why are they getting more radicalized every year and you see women wearing hijabs more and more some even burqas, why are they importing shitton of saudi arabians in their countries and giving them citizenships and the most important one why are le based secular white muslims xD ignoring sharia law villages full of foreign and domestic mujahideens who use those villages for isis recruit and training camps... Why are shitton of bosnians and kosovars joining ISIS more and more each year if they are based secular whites? Also i dont give a flying fuck about some sandniggers from middle east im talking about Muslims here in Europe that threw away their nation, tradition, religion, culture, ancestry just so they could avoid taxation during Ottomans and convert to their 3rd world religion. So you tell me that these are the people that i should trust and that i should love?

doesnt matter they now believe in their fake nation and they import more and more shitskins muslim "brothers" and they give them citizenships plus in 90's they brought shitton of mujahideens and muslim mercenaries that killed Croats and Serb civilians just because they are Christian and they still live in Bosnia in those sharia law villages recruiting and brainwashing young whites to fight for ISIS. They are maybe have white skin but they have shitskin mentality.

Because Qatar and Saudi Arabia are pouring millions and millions of dollars into those very poor countries. They have to pay them to be Muslims. And the EU is encouraging it. Did you know the PM of Kosovo wanted to ban extremist mosques but the EU stepped in and said they couldn't do that because it was discriminatory?

Nobody's asking you to apologize and nobodys asking you to love them, because real redpilled people know that your problems are ethnic based and not religious. Your rivalry with the Bulgarians and Croats is proof of this. But you shouldn't think of yourselves as righteous Christian defenders of the faith. You should at least recognize that the church was used as a way to propagate hate for your neighbors, to make your people spring into war.

Again the second anything becomes relevant is when war begin. This façade of bosniaks being peaceful is lie, sure of course some bosniaks will always be peaceful and some will be always radical, same goes with any other group. However that being said we don't hate them cause their less white or what not because of Islam. Islam preaches that nationalism is Haram the only philosophy and political framework a Muslim man can follow is sharia, this being said secular Muslims of course did grow up acknowledging Sharia, however just with other secular Muslims around the world once war is introduced to the fold their is no other political affiliation they can turn to. My father knew many Muslim friends who just once the war started betrayed him and and accepted sharia. No one argues that Bosniaks are not white what we argue is that Islam is not white, converting to Islam subjugates you to only accepting sharia, nation and folk is discredited and jihad is proclaimed, that is why we are seeing an increase in Islamists around the world, Islam and war work together in beautiful ways seculars turn radical and radicals are allowed to speak. A solution to this could be reform, however Islam is not open to this form of dialogue, its a sad fate we in the Balkans have had to live in, but it is so.

No again you have yet to live in a Muslim European country. Islam and you should know this very will is not open to reform, if one day we could find a way to reform islam that would end many of our problems with the Bosniaks. Secondly none of us hate Croats nor Bulgarians the few who do are the retards who believe in Greater Serbia. I wish another war could happen in the Balkans this time Croats with Serbs fighting of the muzzies.

OFF*

Good thread.

See but my question is why do westerners such as yourself automatically shut us done by calling us rapebabys and that we cant have our own right at cultural preservation? By that standard Americans should not be able to shoot nignogs and get praise by Sup Forums on the soul fact that America has an ever increasing minority of white race mixed babies.

Also your telling me that in 100 years if the same thing as with the ottomans were to happen in Europe. That after a revival of Christian European cultural that you wouldn't be a bit scared or wiry of the true intentions of the secular white Muslims that have not spurted up in every corner of Europe? Would you not be seeking to regain your once proud culture and history from them? If you say that you would leave them be then you really fit the description of a feminized westerner.