If you don't carry. You are a cuck, waiting to be cucked

If you don't carry. You are a cuck, waiting to be cucked.

i carry a Berreta 92FS. And we both enjoy shooting some target practices over in the " Hood"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FJlAN4jQUbs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

phasers are where it's at. set phasers to fabulous!

>slide mounted safety
absolute trash

>CCing a 92FS
OK, fatass.
why not carry a normal people carry weapon? I like the Walther PPS because of how sweet shooting it is for a subcompact

Well it's forbidden here, so I carry a monkey wrench. If anyone asks, I was just going to the garage to fix my bike.
I envy the proud handgun carriers though.

Jesus do you wear baggy clothes or something? 92's are goddamned massive. Get Glock 43 or something.

It was a standard issue gun untill this year. Used by the millitary. Its a pretty good gun desu
Whatever you like and feel comfortable with. The importance is if you carry

i wear cargos when i do. usually have it in the car. but around town i just carry a lcp ruger

Ah. Wasn't judging the gun by the way, i love my 92fs.

Only cowards carry a gun. Their gun won't help them when I unleash my Karate skills on them.

You should check out a Shield or G43. Used to carry my full size M&P with a tlr-1 and now I just carry a Shield. So much more convenient than a full size, and more manageable + more rounds than a LCP.

I wish everyone would carry swords and engage in noble duels.

>carrying a 92fs
I bet you print intentionally just to show off. God I hate having fucks like you in my store. Just keep it in your car.

I carry this little baby .380 with 6+1 half to time and my g19 the other half of the time. I like the 380 because i can carry with gym short on. Of course only to be used legally in self defense when i fear i may lose my life to an attacker

>cc'ing with safety on
It's like you want to die

Am i fucked, Sup Forums?

The handgun-model that has put down most muslims in the sandbox in the last 15y. Nice choice sir.

>tfw dont live in a country where whites are a minority
>tfw society is safe and I have no need to carry weapon
>tfw still being able to shoot guns at local range

Isn;t a beretta a little big to be CCing?

when did responsible gun ownership become uncool?

Why the fuck do you carry something that fuckhuge? I like the 92 series but even the compact version is retardly large for daily carry.

Yes, he must be new to carrying, because you cant deal with carrying that shit daily for long

>internal safety on the spoon 6X

Absolute trash. Spoon 5X is the best spoon.

It never became "uncool", senpau. Many firearms are available without a safety.
If you can't responsibly handle and keep your gun concealed with the safety off, or without one all together, you probably shouldn't be using a gun.
I use it on the range and as soon as I have it off of my body. How hard is that to do?

I have one but I'd rather have a 1911 ;_;

carry airsoft or a knife, maybe you can at least scare them away. Unless you live in a commie state, no excuse to not have a gun

>carry a full size duty pistol
Go big or go home.
youtu.be/FJlAN4jQUbs

>Carrying a military issue weapon.
Right-wingers confirmed for being complete fucking psychos.

I think the more important matter at hand here is what is that contraption in the picture?

>32 mouse gun

How fucked am I? At least it goes everywhere w me.

My GF won a Glock 43 from a $10 raffle. I had to pick up this little Springfield XDS 9MM 3.3.

Glock 19 for me. My city gets "dark" at night

it appears to be a table.
In the foreground is a gun.

Leftist confirmed for being complete fucking anti-civil liberty cunt.

Oh, never-mind. The picture is sideways.

Nigger, nobody EDC a full sized pistol like the M9. Soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan hate carrying the M9.

Also, anyone who actually EDC would never brag about it on Sup Forums. If they actually ever shot a black they'd go to jail for sure, just like those LARPers on /k/.

It's a side table next to a desk. Desk wasnt long enough for 3 monitors and the desktop computer

How hard is that to do?
not difficult but Iv seen too many gung-ho gun nuts where dicipline is their absolute last priotity.
met to many glockfags carrying on condition zero to feel safe around them in public.
The problem is not that people have a right to carry guns, but that not enough recognize that that right carries with it even greater responsibility

Do you mean to tell me you think a double action pull is faster than a single action pull with a thumb safety?
Or that it's ok to carry with no safety, hammer back?
Either way, you're wrong.

If you dont miss probably fine. Simply brandishing the gun is usuall more than enough. I wouldnt get in a shootout with that of course

You love the M9 when the alternative is carrying an M4. This is why non-shitbag COs make sure machine gunners and medics get the M9, rather than the dymbass 1LT

>EDCing the 400lb 92FS

Don't get me wrong, I love my Beretta, but I would never want to carry around that Xbox Hueg 9mm.

The M9 was adopted by the military because of all its safety features. Banning it for being safe is fucking retarded.

Agreed, I carry a Sphinx 3000.
Military issue is for poor fags.

shut your whore mouth.

this is bait but i'm biting anyway.

how do the people defend themselves against a tyrannical government without military grade weapons?

what keeps people from making their own military grade weapons? nothing. you can 3d print your own rifle now. or design it with a lathe.

prohibition does not work. chicago is proof of this. America doesnt have a gun problem it has a nigger problem.

Get the fuck out of the United States of America you worthless coward.

I'm a depressive suicidal and as much as I want to own a gun, I'm pretty sure I'll blow my brains out and I don't want to be another gun death statistic that liberals use against gun ownership.

I have always wanted to get my CC license and a good pistol but some part of me is afraid I'm going to kms with it eventually. Its the only thing holding me back.

I'm stuck in NYC, so I have a "premises permit" obtained only after a great investment of time, money, and rectal examination by the NYPD.

"Carry" of any kind is out of the question unless you're either Donald Trump or a retired cop.

>xd-s is a good gun too

Im pro 2nd but will bite your bait.

>how do the people defend themselves against a tyrannical government without military grade weapons?
superior numbers

Bullshit.
You'd pussy out with a gun same way you pussy out every day.
There are a fucking million ways to KYS.

i have a bazooga upstairs i just didnt feel like getting it lmao xD

>he carries a 5x
Not carrying a spoon .50x is comparable to suicide
>pic related it's mine

Right. WE are the psychos. How's your transgender 3 year old ... Whatever?

His thumbs can't reach the controls because he's got tiny hands.
Hahaha

Liberal "Progressive" roastie detected

If niggers and Antifa weren't attacking people all the time i wouldn't have to carry. But because i wish to continue to live another day. im prepared and armed to cap your ass

lmao. shit, do what you gotta do. how often do you have to use it? does it have blood on it?

how many people have illegal guns over there?

Ground sloths, cave bears, dire wolves and mammoths used to have superior numbers.

Why the knife?

Idk man. A gun seems like a surefire way to not fuck up your suicide so long as you aim for your brain and not the back of your throat.

>humans are a little smarter than all of those examples
>what is asymmetric warfare?

Exit bag is surefire too.
And you're supposed to put it in your mouth to ensure you hit your medulla (instant, doubtless death).
You can shoot yourself in the brain from the side and just as likely end up a vegetable on a respirator as you are to die.

To add on to this, the same leftist tards who say "LOL GOVERNMENT TYRANNY ISN'T A LEGIT REASON YOU'RE INSANE" are also literally the same people who are marching in the streets right now saying that Trump is a dictator and a fascist and is going to kill everyone who isn't white and put gay people in camps etc etc etc.

Liberal logic.

Came in handy when I was working my old job and now I just carry it out of habit.

Humans a smart enough to use weapons, yes.
I'd rather have back up from a cave bear than a human with no weapon.

It was only the standard issue for officers because the Army is cheap ass and would rather us use weapons that will break reliably than something that costs (relatively) a bit more for better quality.

Glad about the new sidearm though, P320 is a great handgun.

I have that same Kershaw, it's a nice knife.

If you haven't yet you probably won't. Shooting guns is fun. You'll probably live to shoot more desu

>not M1911
into the trash it goes

>Berreta 92FS.
you know what to do

Nigger, I EDC a full sized PX4 Storm, or a Springfield XD.
Of course, I'm not some emaciated panty waisted liberal like you, and actually work out.

>he CCs with the safety on

No, you are absolute trash.

>7 rounds of sub-1000fps gimmicry that has reliably been unable to produce wound vectors qualitatively bigger than other pistol rounds

>I don't understand how a doube action trigger works: the post

I'm guessing you've never owned a handgun in your entire life that's not a 1911 or you've never owned a handgun at all.

Are you telling me that my .22 Cobra derringer isn't manly enough?

>having a safety

I've never understood pistols.
I've got a rack in my truck, I keep a shotgun and rifle there. If I'm going someplace I'm afraid I might run into a bear or cougar or whatever I'll bring one with me. Much rather have a long gun then a pistol. Better weapons.

uh oh glock retards are here

>"I don't understand double action triggers but I still feel the need to comment"

where to cop gun? looks aesthetic as fug

shitting on 45acp doesn't mean I like glocks.....

that's working out great for venezuela.

how many months have they been starving without being able to do anything about it? 5, 6 months?

Well luckily we aren't talking about cougar. We are talking about the wild and unpredictable feral nigger. Their hunting grounds are generally when you are not in your vehicle, making a truck gun practically worthless.

>CCing a 1911
MUH STAWPIN POWAH

>hating on one of the best handguns for the money

must be nice not living around dindus

I'll take "The Element of Surprise" for 500$, Alex.

>Soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan hate carrying the M9.
What? Just use a serpa with the MOLLE mount and you don't even know it's there. Trust me, I had to double check sometimes.

S&W J frame with Crimson Trace laser grip and front pocket holster.

I live in a town of 1200 people. There's not a black person for 200 miles till you get to a city.

Try concealing a shotgun or a rifle. You have wild animals, we have wild niggers.

I'm 35, Living in a town of ~70 000 people. I have never in my life heard hand gun fire or seen a hand gun that isn't handled by Police. Haven't heard any of my friends, family or neighbors being robbed at gun point. Is bad?

>9mm

Good luck stopping a group of apex primate hoodrats with that.

fucking hell i wish I could carry that in my country.
Thieves here carry 22 sometimes 32, and very rarely 9mm and above. I just carry a 4" blade for self defense, Fuck the corrupt police.

80%ers....

Tell me another pistol round that you can carry 19 of in a fullsize that has better wound vectors.
I'll fucking wait.

It's a glock, literally everyhwere

The ultimate end game of having guns is that one day we won't have to carry.

You can get a Glock 17 for roughly the same price. I own both and would recommend the Glock over the Beretta any day of the week.
>lighter
>more durable
>slimmer
>shorter
>better sights
>less trigger pull
The Beretta does have the hammer, and it looks like an actual gun vs. the ugly-ass brick-with-a-grip aesthetic of the Glock. Both are good, but Glock is better.