So I had a very exciting conversation with some russian exchange students last night...

So I had a very exciting conversation with some russian exchange students last night. Among a whole lot of things we also talked about Trump.

Turns out Russians think he's a huge clown and don't take him seriously and just feel great about themselves that they were able to play America in such a way. Basically, they see Trump as payback for Jelzin.

So yeah, if you ever wondered how Russians liked Trump, they like him the same way the West liked Jelzin, a useful idiot that they themself installed.

Pic related, how russians see Trump.

SKRUMPFFFFFFFFFFF

>I talked to one exchange student
>all Russians think the same
Russians dont like nor hate Trump.
So far he has done nothing to restore relations. In fact he has done only the opposite.
And his ability to mend these relations is severely hindered by the liberal establishment and the media.
This is what most Russians think and what the Russian media is saying.

What a gay image.

Thats now how the Russians feel about it. For them its payback for Jelzin, whos presidency they feel as the greatest humilation the West has done to them.

No it isnt. No Russian actually believes we got Trump elected.
You were probably talking to some libtard.
>the West has done to them.
Debatable whether Yeltsin was the Wests fault or our own (Gorby)

Hm, that's interesting. No, they didn't seem liberal. They didn't like Putin domestic policies but they loved his foreign policies including annexing Crimea and they argued for more annexations. They were pretty drunk though.

This.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

Hello CIA

Real Russian - as much of a Russian as you can be these days, really, - here, ask your fucktarded questions anons, I'll answer em.

fuck off kike

Wow glad I got some hot opinions from a drunk Russian. Fuck off retard.

What would you say is Putin's approval rating?

i was fucking a 10/10 russian girl and she screamed out "FUCK DRUMPF" when i made her orgasm with my 13 inch penis

It's about 70%-80%.
Thing is, most Russians aren't really politically active. After the violent, deadly, corruptive 90s we as a nation wanted peace, stability. Putin brought us that.
Yes, at a price of corruption. But the thing is, Alcoligula Yeltsin tore our country apart, killed our propel with starvation and wars and drugs. He wasn't a complete bastard as he seemed to realize the damage he was causing and dtsrted drinking as the result, but still, he brought horrible ruin to our country.
Compared to him Putin is a Saint, and he knows that. His government eagerly benefits from people's fears of repeating of 90s, when overnight your savings went from 'could afford a car' to 'could afford a meal'.
So, in short: people like Putin. Some don't, some for god reasons, some out of spite because they were kicked off the corruption boat, some because they, like most sosach oppositioners, are angry at life and express it through politics.

Tl;dr: 70-80% is realistic given Russian people's lack of investment in politics and relative coziness of life.

Yeah cause the few people you talked to represent all Russians.

>my subjective experience with two people can be projected onto a whole country.
Stupid. If I ask one German how they feel about Merkel, and they hate her, it doesn't mean all Germans feel that way.

>revenge for Yeltsin

L M A O

K

Y

S

>Basically, they see Trump as payback for Jelzin.
God damn it now i cant decide who was the biggest clown in all of human history.

>hey my one friend works for nintendo and he said
saaaaagge fuck off with your blog roleplay

Yeltsin's a sad figure, not a clown.
Still worthy of hate.

what call you tell me about Darya Lozhkina, the girl who does asmr videos and lives in yekaterinburg?

So much bait it stole the picture I was going to post.

She lives in AIDS capital and is called Darya Lozhkina

spasibo

What happens when Putin is too old or too tired to rule? Has he appointed a successor already (like Yelzin did in the end)?
It's not wise to build your whole system of government around one person. Even if he's a good ruler - once he's gone, the system he built will start to crumble.

Sorry friend, but you talked with Russian Cuckold's.

Two options:
A gray mouse like himself arises;
Someone pre-existing like Volodin takes place.
My bet is in volodin, he seems like he could take the power. Maybe Medvedev as a supporting figure. He is a good ruler, he's just used too much as a sacrificial goat for everything bad.

well they have to be if they willingly go to a caliphate

this